- Text Size +

Misako cooed as she felt a tingle run through her body. The azure haired goddess of strength and competition never tired of the sight that greeted her every time she indulged in her given rights as a deity of the realm. An entire city laid out before her like a buffet for champion, a city with residents smaller than her pinky toe, residents that were nothing more than ants before her red and white trainer clad feet. If she were in her mortal guise, she'd have been a modest five-foot six inches.

But now, now the toned, athletic goddess was massive, hundred of feet in height as her violet eyes carried the gleam of mirth and excitement one would feel before engaging in some great sport. The sun beat down on her body and coated her peach hued skin with a sheen of sweat, which ran in rivulets down her exposed arms and thighs and stained her gym shirt with wetness.

Misako for the moment ignored the cries of anguish and the crumble of stone masonry and roads beneath the treads of her shoes that covered her sockless feet. Only once did she pause long enough to marvel at the casual destruction, with the barest shuffle, her sneaker clad feet collapsed blocks, turned the blocked streets into nothing but a wasteland of bodies and cracked asphalt.

"A whole city lay out like a carpet before me," she giggled as she twisted her foot on a line of traffic trying to flee what was to come. Her presence wasn't lost on the citizens of the soon to be doomed city, there was a goddess above them, a goddess whose presence was felt and smelled across the city as the scent of her sweat washed over the doomed citizens, it was the smell of one who'd had a good run, and it contained a hint of sexual musk.

As she stood there and casually drug a shoe across the line of traffic, rivulets of sweat splashed down, collapsing homes and knocking the ant like citizens to the ground, followed by her excited giggle and the earth rumbling as she twisted her foot on the already crushed traffic. Even as she began to toy with the city, people ran, people cried, and people prayed to her for forgiveness for whatever sin they'd committed, unaware that it just gave the excited goddess more power. The panic caused Misako's mouth to twist in the most wicked of grins, one that would've the goddess of mischief proud.

With a slow movement of her leg she watched as debris and the dead rained down upon the ruined section of the city. She knew that even now there were people, still trapped in ruin vehicles wedged between the well worn treads of her trainer, but she didn't care about their well being, just the fear they felt as she brought her foot down as she walked further into the city, behind her was a crater in the perfect shape, down the treads of her shoe.

The impact was deafening, one moment there was a dull rumble, like an oncoming storm and an earthquake all at once, the sky growing dark as a rain of shattered asphalt, crushed cars, and squished flesh and bone fell to earth, the suck of wind as the massive blocks long foot lifted and then a deep, city shaking THOOM as Misako's foot impacted the ground and shattered homes and bodies, even the very bedrock with her next step. Screams were cut short in throats as the space mortals once occupied was now replaced with the white and red trainer of the massive goddess, and they were apart of that sole, smeared across the bottom like miniscule wads of gum.

But the massive amounts of destruction and death did not concern Misako, they amused her. She squatted and narrowed her eyes, smiling at the panic, the destruction, the fact her sweaty scent dominated those below her, so many of her merest motions, acts that would mean nothing if she were their size, caused so much catastrophe, glorious catastrophe and she reveled in it. A stray hand ran across her crotch for a moment before she rose again and began a more casual stroll in her play land city.

A stadium was her next step, she managed to pause just before her sneaker clad foot demolished the oval shaped field of sport, her sense able to feel as well as hear the top most portion crumble and people become buried in the nose bleed seats. With a careful dexterity and ease only a deity could exude, she moved her foot to the side, crushing row after row of parked cars in the lot and watched the cowering masses with a level of disgust one would save for a beetle rolling dung. "Hmph, so weak," she mused aloud, her voice quiet to only her, but powerful enough to rattle windows across the city and deafen those in the immediate vicinity.

The teams on the field, those who hadn't had the wits enough to run for their steroid infused lives were greeted by the narrowed, skeptical eyes of Misako, who watched unamused as sports fans ran and trampled one another. Then they heard the deep throat growl from above and the Goddesses mouth open wide and a loud "thoo", as a wad of viscous spit was launched from her mouth and fell like a thick, gooey meteor upon the stadium and impacted like a Pacific Tsunami.

The most fortunate were crushed and on impact, their bodies liquefied and staining portions of Misako's spit pink. Others were not as lucky as the spit oozed through hallways and into locker rooms, trapping those foolish enough to seek refuge there as they drowned, and the Goddess's spit slowly overtaking them, filling their lungs and leaving them lifeless as if they were ants trapped in clear amber.

"So weak," she muttered again as she watched the frail mortals drown and beg within her spit before getting bored and trod upon the stadium, the sound that greeted her ears being a weird combination of a squish and a ruinous crush. She drug the gooey, stone and metal laden blob under her foot and across several blocks as she willed her size to increase, again a free hand moved to caress her crotch and her knees wobbled a little, an obvious tent within her shorts Beneath her she saw more running from her, for a moment she thought to join them, wondering what noise the weak ones would make as she trampled them under her sneaker clad feet, but more immediate needs showed.

"Shame you weakling won't stay and enjoy the show," she said with muffled disdain as she pulled her shirt over her head, exposing her sweaty breasts to the world and tossed the soaked t-shirt ahead of a fleeing crowd, giggling as she heard it impact with a wet splat combined with the crumbling of various buildings from the downtown area.

"We're going to do a small marathon, well you guys are," she said as she paces about the area, wiggling her a foot around every time the now dusty shoes crushed something particularly interesting. She grimaced as it seemed no one was paying attention "Pathetic," she commented as she raised her sneaker high in the air, those who paused able to see up her leg and make out what appeared to be a member before Misako cruelly brought her foot down upon a mob with enough force that building at the city's edge swayed on their foundations, she swore she felt a subway tunnel collapse beneath her.

The crater would've been sole deep for Misako, but for those watching, it was dozens upon dozens of feet deep. It got the results she wanted as she now knew the eyes of the city were on her. "You guys have forgotten what it's like to have a good run, to be competitive without stupid drugs and pads and big money deals," she squirmed again, feeling her length harden more and a free hand went down her pants to give what she found a lustful stroke as she ground her heel into the crater to make sure whatever was there, was paste and ruin.

"So we're going to have a bit of sport, you'll try to survive and run to your city's edge, while I have some fun of my own," she place a finger to her pert lips and bit down with a moan as she toyed with herself. "If you make it out before I achieve what I want...you win," she smiled a bit as if she were the most merciful being in all creation. The terrified populace stood there, like deer in the road as they saw headlights.

"Well, get going," Misako shouted, glad that it was all she needed to get them going; she had...other things to tend to. The mortals forgotten, Misako moved about the city in a lazy fashion, her delicate hand still fondling herself beneath her shorts, with each house crushed, or mortal smeared along the dusty, grayish white sole a small whimper of pleasure left her lips. Surprise would cross her eyes as she'd find a building that resisted her stomping, even more surprising were those mortals who'd throw themselves at her dirtied shoes in an effort to appease her. Fools, she thought as she either kicked them aside, which ended up with them bursting against the toe of her shoe, or she trod upon them like a roach found in a kitchen, either way they meant little to her.

Though crushing and destroying all the things this pitiful berg had been fun, and the cracking noises being like music to her ears, Misako was getting tired of the lack of sensation. One moment the air was tainted by Misako's sweaty presence, and while musky it was tolerable, but with the wet "schup" sound of the giantess pulling her sneakers off, the city was assaulted by the scent of her feet that had been encased in her track shoes all day.

The scent washed over the city in a wave of humid musk, even as she slid the first shoe aside and let out a deep sigh of relief as she removed the other, the feel of the cool air on her feet just before she set it down was beyond description. With a lazy kick of her leg she slid the musky footwear aside, letting out a callous "oops" as the shoe tipped over and rolled over buildings that made up the city's financial district, with a stretch and grin she took a teasing step, her target an empty city bus. It was cool to the touch and sent sparks through her body as her large toe made first contact.

Her feet were so sensitive she could feel the cool metal, every dimple as she placed her weight on it, then the pleasant warmth as the vehicle exploded under her weight, small gouts of flame washing up between her sweaty toes. A finger went to the Strength goddess's lips as they curled into a cruel smile, she paused to look at her bared feet, wiggling the toes in the debris and sweat stained ground.

If a simply building or vehicle felt this wonderful, what all the idiot, weakling mortals feel like. Her violet eyes narrowed as she knew just where to go, sadly the people still running for their lives at her command weren't going to like that direction.

With a will only known to her kind, her body expanded, grew, towered over the city at close to half a mile in height. The smell of sweat and excitement coming from the topless, short clad giantess was omnipresent and none could escape it or her playful actions. It started with a rhythmic pounding, the sound of bare footsteps as they crushed buildings, street and person without prejudice, each slap and crunch echoed in the fleeing mobs ears like a gunshot. Then her shadow covered them...

Misako leaned over, her C cup breasts jiggling slightly as she did so and narrowed her eyes at the fleeing masses. "God, I should do this more often," she murmured as she rubbed her member again before aheming.

"Yeesh you guys are so damn weak and slow," she stomped her barefoot down on a group of fleeing insect sized people, enjoying the too brief resistance before she felt the film of crushed bodies mix with her sweaty, wrinkly sole. "Come on, step it up," she shouted in her best gym coach voice as she slapped another foot down, wondering for a moment what it was like. I mean it wasn't everyday a goddess decided to visit, or crush you, her cute wrinkly sole hovering over you, the scent of her sweaty feet filling your nose and lungs as darkness takes you, the feel of your puny skeleton collapsing as you became the meat of a sole, asphalt and mortal sandwich.

She shuddered and giggled with school girl glee, her hands roaming her body as she stomped and pounced on various groups, leaving perfectly shaped, sweat stained footprints. The rubble and twisted ruin left in her passing looking like they'd been coated with a fresh drizzling rain as she continued to torment the mortal weaklings at her feet.

Misako and allowed her form to shrink down to a modest thirteen hundred feet as she took time to marvel at the landscape. Smoldering ruin lay in her crater like shoe prints and she swore she saw a haze of musk and sweat rising from her most recent footprint shaped ones.

She wondered for a moment if anyone survived and even balanced on one foot to check her now grimy soles, dotted everywhere save her cute instep were blotches of reddish pink, gum like ooze, some with tatters of clothing "God that is so cool!"

She began a leisurely stroll, kicking the occasional building, and trying hard to ignore the lust that had built up, finally she couldn't take it and with the quickest of motions removed her tented shorts and kicked them away with a scrape of foot against ground, leaving a swath of destruction and her sweaty body nude to the world as well as the now evident Futanari's raging and now pre-drooling erection. She stomped around for a moment, laughing wildly as she swung her hips, her large member plowing through a small, waist high apartment building, but she needed something more, something that would sate her. She licked her lips as she saw it, it was the tallest building in the city, not as tall as she was but it would do.

She ran a finger along the mirrored facing of the building and enjoyed her sensual, shapely reflection in the shimmering tower of glass and steel. A finger ran along her angry length as it drooled gallons of pre that spattered her bare, dirty toes and the ground beneath. "Oooh, such a sexy goddess, aren't I," she questioned her reflection as she popped her foot up in her best Marilyn Monroe pose, uncaring of the buildings she tore up behind her.

The initial kiss was sweet as her cockhead touched the cool facade and smeared its sticky pre across the face, with some dexterous hip movements she even made a dripping smiley face before finally thrusting in. It cracked like ice on a winter's day, the glass spider webbed out from where she penetrated it and her balls slapped against the lower floors like musky, tight, flesh colored wrecking balls. For a moment she went weak in the knees and slumped a little, her girth tearing through floor after floor and wall after wall.

The goddess recovered with cheeks flushed as she pressed herself tight to the building, hunched over it and allowing her breasts to feel the coolness against them, glass breaking, bodies, furniture falling away to the doom hundreds of feet below to spatter and break against her sweaty feet. If anyone was watching, they didn't matter.

If the ants she'd terrorized were still running, she didn't care. All that mattered now as the building she was hunched over and rutting away in. All that mattered was the feel of plaster bursting against the drooling head of her member and the foolish gnats inside being smeared against its throbbing length. Her hands crushed through the sides, gutting the doomed structure as she rode it towards orgasm.

A dim part of her mind was in awe that the building had lasted through a good deal of her rutting, even though after she was through, no one would ever use it again. With one deep, hard stroke that slammed her needful length deep within the building and accompanied by a cry of relief she came. Her toned rear went tight as her sac tightened ad her seed spewed forth in a manner that would but a thousand firehoses to shame.

Those poor souls left inside her a dull rumble amidst damaged and dimming lights, followed by the strong scent of Misako's thick seed as hit flooded forth and washed those in its path away. Her orgasm hit so hard that it blew out the far end of the building she was so intimately buried in and it ran in thick waterfall like rivulet down the sides as window after window burst, the building unable to contain such forceful gout of futa-cream.

But still she pumped, her body shuddering, littered with the fine powdered glass remains that stuck to her sweaty person and gave her a glitter like sheen in the sun.

Everything tingled, like she'd stuck her finger in a light socket as she came down, her thick cock still spurting cream like a leaky hose, even as she slowly, teasingly drew herself free with a dainty wiggle of her hips, which sprayed the syrupy like remnants of cum about the ruined interior of the building and caught the few walls and offices she'd missed during her initial rutting.

With an exhausted groan she slumped back, falling on her tight and toned ass and panted, idly stroking her spent length. She leaned back on her palms and wiggled her toes in the small flood that had pooled by them and then with a giggle and possible what could best be called a mercy kill, she shoved a foot through the gutted husk of a building, giggling as the stick seed still within coated her foot and shoved down, cackling wildly as the building imploded into a pile of stone, steel and seed.

Half the city was littered with her footprints and it would be years before anything was right again, she was sure her scent would linger as a reminder of her visit to be sure.

Tired, but happy, the goddess laid back and spread out, spend member shown lewdly to the world, and napped. Who knew what would happen when she woke, she knew, but she wasn't telling.