- Text Size +

The waters were churning around the little boat. Its female captain, quite naked, bit her lip slightly. They seemed so violent as they roiled around her. Was this worth it?



Then she looked out at the island and saw it seeming to rise from the water. No, it wasn’t seeming to rise; it was rising. She smiled, seeing it was definitely worth it.



Mark Hames smiled down at his new wife. Barbi looked so cute, naked except for her captain’s hat, standing beside the rowboat made for a 12-inch action figure. “The settings aren’t too high for you, are they, Barbi?” he asked.



“That’s Captain Barbi to you, O Island God!” Barbi said. “I think they’re OK. If it turns out they’re too intense, we always can turn the spa tub down a notch. Now, I need to set sail for that island before it’s too overgrown.”



Mark leaned his head back and smiled. “You have the Island God’s blessing,” he said.



Barbi grinned, climbed in the boat and pushed away from the side of the tub. The doll-sized woman set sail for Dick Island, jutting lazily in the center of the spa tub in the cottage the twosome rented for their honeymoon.



Mark grinned as he looked at his tiny wife. He could see she was struggling a bit with the journey. He kicked gently with his right foot to give her a helpful wave motion.



Barbi looked back, then up at him and grinned. “Thank you, Island God,” she said.



“Show your thanks in tribute at Dick Island,” he said.



As Barbi approached, Mark’s erection grew stronger with anticipation. When she got to Dick Island, she pulled out the yarn she’d placed in the boat. She had some trouble tossing it over the top of the island’s highest point, especially when it abruptly got higher just as she threw, but she was able to snag it on the fourth try. She pulled hard on the “mooring rope,” drawing her tiny craft up next to her husband’s vast member before she tied the yarn onto two small hooks on the side of the boat for stability.



Barbi exited her boat and stared at Dick Island. It was not as big as she was, but it was as big as she could remember it being. This was the first time she’d seen it this large that she couldn’t hear the blood flowing into it; the sound of the spa tub drowned out the noise of her husband’s passion.



“I think this calls for an exploratory swim,” Barbi said.



Mark nodded. He reached over to the controls and turned the spa tub down to its lowest setting.



Placing her hat in the boat, Barbi swam around Mark’s manhood. Then she stood up.



Mark gasped. His wife, now soaking wet, was a vision, the moisture glistening on her miniature, but spectacular, curves.



Barbi smiled as Dick Island grew even higher. She was seeing the evidence once again that, small as she was, she was more than enough woman for her husband.



Barbi slipped first her left arm, then her right, around the outcropping that formed Dick Island. Mark moaned as she pressed her breasts to the jutting growth. Then, setting her grip as best she could, she wrapped her legs around it, too, and began to squeeze with all her might.



“Oh, Island God,” Barbi said, not reverently, but with a playful lilt in her voice. “I’m paying you tribute. Please give me an eruption to show you accept it.”



Mark smiled. Dick Island got wider, but not higher. “It won’t be long now,” he said.



Barbi shifted her position to get her feet closer to the base of Mark’s cock, over the “trigger spot.” Keeping her arms around Dick Island, she stood up, putting all her weight on Mark’s “sweet spot.” The result was the eruption she sought. It sprayed her in the face, leaving her spitting out “lava.”



Mark laughed. Once she could, so did Barbi.



“That was amazing!” Mark said.



“Thank you,” said Barbi. “You weren’t so bad yourself; but, then, I usually get to my own peak experience from your manhood.”



“Was the game worth it for you?” Mark asked.



Barbi smiled naughtily. “Save the boat,” she said.



It was after the bath. Mark had toweled down; Barbi dried herself on a washcloth. Mark bent down and allowed his bride to climb onto his hand. Neither planned to bother with dressing; this was their honeymoon, after all.



As Mark carried Barbi to the bedroom, he heard his cell phone ringing. They looked at each other.



“That’s Mom’s ring tone,” Barbi said. “But why would she be calling now? She knows we’re on our honeymoon.”



“Knowing Li- Knowing Mom, it has to be important,” Mark said. “I’d better pick up.”



Mark answered the phone. “Hey, Mom. What’s up?”



Barbi was alarmed when she saw Mark’s brow furrow.



“What happened?” he said. He put his hand on his forehead, closed his eyes and sighed. “Hold on,” he said.  “Barbi’s here. Let me put this on speaker.” He pressed the button to make the change as he sat the phone on the bed. “OK, Mom, she can hear you now. Repeat what you just told me.”



“It’s Dolly,” Lisa Hoest said.  “She’s shrinking. It’s kind of happening in spurts, and we don’t know when it’s going to stop. Mark, we need your help.”



“Shrinking?” repeated Barbi. “That doesn’t make sense. The name-to-condition magic link ought to be unchanged … unless …”



“You’re thinking what I’m thinking,” Mark said to his wife. “Lisa, did Dolly marry Beef?”



There was a fraction of a second’s hesitation before Lisa said, “Yes. They eloped two days ago, the day after your wedding. From what Dolly and Beef told me, she woke up the morning after the wedding night a few inches shorter than she was the day before. That evening, they went out to eat, and there was a 5-year-old in the restaurant. Dolly shrank to a few inches shorter than the child. They went and got her dolly -- the shipping dolly you gave her -- and kept that with them that night, but she’s even smaller this morning. That’s when they turned up here and told me about it.”



Mark rubbed his hand down his face, then scratched his forehead. “Mom, neither Barbi nor I caught Beef’s last name at the wedding -- our wedding, that is.  What is it?”



They heard Lisa take a deep breath before she answered, “Shorter. Beef’s real name is Ben Shorter.”



Barbi rolled her eyes back and tilted her head. “Oh, Dolly!” she said.



“And she didn’t think through that, maybe, with the spell on her, she might want to keep her maiden name, did she?” Mark asked.



“No,” Lisa said. “No, she didn’t.”



“That’s my sister,” Barbi said.



“Mark, I know you’re on your honeymoon, and I hate to call, but we don’t know how long this is going to continue, and the old cure isn’t working. Can you help?”



Mark looked at Barbi. “Hang on a moment, Mom,” he said, then muted the phone. He looked at Barbi. “Honey, I’m not sure what I can do there that I can’t do from here, but I think this will be a thorny one. It sounds to me like more than one thing is going on here because of this one change. It may take all the concentration I’ve got.”



“She’s my sister, and this is a crisis,” Barbi said, crossing her arms over her chest. “We need to be there. I need to be with her.”



A cloud flitted across Mark’s face before he said, “Of course. But let’s see how one option goes first.” He took the phone off mute. “Mom, try reaching Judge Shaw. If he can legally change Dolly’s name back, she should revert to her old size until we can figure this thing out.”



“I already tried,” Lisa said. “Apparently, he left already on that trip he was talking about at the wedding. And none of the other judges will expedite a name change. It‘ll take more than a month to change her name with them.”



Mark turned his head, clearly disappointed. “Of course,” he said, not able to fully hide the irritation in his voice.



Barbi trotted over and place a hand on Mark’s thigh.



“I’m so sorry, Mark, Barbi,” Lisa said.



“You have nothing to apologize for, Mom,” Mark said. “Besides, we’re family now -- really, officially family. We’ll get on our way, and I’ll try to puzzle this one out on the way.”



“Thank you, Mark,” said Lisa. “I love you both.”



“Love you, Mom,” said Barbi.



“What she said,” Mark said, smiling. “See you soon.”



The couple quickly dressed and packed. Mark got the car loaded, including putting Barbi inside. She was traveling out as she had ridden to the cottage, in a small pet carrier with a hand towel on the bottom. Neither she nor Mark was pleased with that part of the arrangement, but it was the safest way for her to travel by car, once it was strapped in with a safety belt.



Mark checked out of the bed and breakfast where the cottage was located and the Hameses got on their way.



The drive was mostly quiet. At one point, Barbi looked up at Mark and smiled. “Can we get one of those tubs?” she asked.



Mark smiled. “I think we can manage that,” he said.



After a while, Barbi said quietly, “I hope Dolly’s OK.”



“Me, too,” Mark said with a grim expression.



They were nearly to Primrose Lane when Mark’s eyes widened. “Oh, crap!” he said. “Barbi, you can’t go in when we get there.”



“What?” Barbi asked. “Why not?”



“Because we don’t want your big sister to become your little sister,” he said.



“I don’t understand,” said Barbi.



“Remember what your mom said happened in the restaurant?” Mark said. “Dolly shrank when she was around a 5-year-old child -- probably the shortest person in the room. She’s getting shorter every day, and she’s becoming shorter than whoever she’s around. She’s already child size, and shrinking. If you go in --”



“Oh, God,” said Barbi quietly, staring off. “She’ll get shorter than me, and then keep getting shorter every day from there.” Barbi looked up at Mark.  “I can’t even see my sister when she needs me!”



Mark glanced down at Barbi. “Don’t worry,” he said. “You’ll see her soon enough, and we’ll figure something out.”



“But what can we do?” Barbi aked. “With Judge Shaw away, how are we going to stop this?”



Mark frowned. “I don’t know,” he said.