- Text Size +

Etana chuckled.  “Haha, what?”  She looked down at her feet and noticed a bunch of black dots moving away from her.  “Minney, they’re nothing but ants.”  With that, she lifted up her foot and stomped it down on a small cluster of dots.  Picking up her foot, she examined the bottom of her flip flop and noticed that the splatters were all red.  “Wait…I don’t ants have blue blood?”

 

“DON’T DO THAT!” Minzeek yelled as her head snapped around upon hearing the stomp.  “These aren’t ants, they’re people!  I don’t know where they’re from, but they’re definitely not bugs!”

 

Etana froze in her tracks.  Her mind started to think back to the crumbs she crushed with her feet and started to wonder if they were really crumbs.  Then her pussy started to tingle.  She never told anyone, but she had always loved the idea of being a powerful giant amongst bugs, and now she had possibly thousands of little bugs to be powerful over.

 

She backed up and sat down on the bed.  “Oh man…this is awesome!” she said.

 

Etana looked back at her.  “I know!  People from another world.  We have to tell-”

 

“-no one.” Minzeek said, finishing her sentence.

 

“Um…what?  I meant everyone!” Etana replied.

 

“I know what you were gonna say, but we can’t tell anyone!  This is so cool!  A whole ship of beings the size of ants from another planet!  Do you know what this means?”

 

Etana shook her head.  “Probably not the same think you’re thinking of.”

 

“My whole life, I’ve wanted to be a dominant giants among little people…it’s always been a fantasy of mine.  And now I…we, get to share it!”

 

Etana couldn’t believe it.  “What do you mean?  We have to tell the government, scientists, someone!”

 

“No.  They’re ours now.”  Minzeek slid off the bed and kneeled alongside her girlfriend, squishing a couple people under her knees.  “Think about it…dozens of little people inside your pussy, squirming around and making you cum like a faucet.  Or me sucking some helpless little buggies off of your hard nipples.”

 

Tingles went up and down Etana’s spine.  “Wow…I didn’t think of it that way,” she replied.  She then smiled, leaned over and kissed Minzeek on the lips.  After a few seconds of passionate kissing, she pulled back.  “So.  What ARE we going to do with them?”

 

==========

 

The universal translator that the ship had (every crew member had a smaller version to carry on their person to help the international crew talk to each other) played out the words that the two giants said.  Upon realizing that they were going to be used for sex and love play, every human snapped out of their trance and hauled ass back to the vehicles they had spread out in.  Even those that were as far out as under the bed were either driving or running back to the ship.

 

Dr. Yuri Mishenko sat in the passenger seat of the all-purpose vehicle that he and his science team had driven from the ship in.  When they got the initial word to go back to the ship, they packed up and started back.  Unfortunately, they had to somehow get around the two giantesses to get back.

 

“Can’t this thing go any faster?” he yelled to his driver in his thick Russian accent.

 

“Of course it can, just jump your fat ass out and we’ll all get home faster.”

 

Yuri was tempted to smack the driver, but knew they didn’t have time to change drivers.  Instead, he looked up at the two kissing girls.  Their voices were almost too loud to stand.  After their kisses, one leaned over and started to sweep the floor with her palm.  He watched on the floor as a small pile of dirt started to form, but picking up his binoculars, he saw that it wasn’t dirt, but rather people!  She was gathering humans!

 

“Oh my God!” he said.  “Lay on it, go, go, go!”  The car sped up.  Suddenly, the brunette leaned back and slammed her right down to brace herself as her left hand pulled down her pants past her bare feet and pulled back her panties.  Then, the other girl’s hand took a palm-full of people and dropped them into the other girl’s panties.  Yuri was getting hard at this time…fortunately he had his clipboard over it.

 

“AHHHHHHH!  YES, THAT’S IT!”

 

The sexual moans that the one the translator named Minzeek screamed out scared the shit out of everyone and caused most of the closer ones to go deaf.  The car driver’s hand slid off the wheel and sent the vehicle into a barrel roll.  When it came to a rest on its roof, Yuri pulled himself out of the truck, bloodied and bruised.  Looking around him, he noticed that no one else had survived the crash.  Realizing that the truck was destroyed, he started walking towards the ship, somehow hoping that he would make it back.

 

Unfortunately, that would not happen.  Looking back up, Minzeek had taken her shirt off and tossed it on the bed, and was on her back as the Etana girl had shoved her face into the crotch of Minzeek and was going to town.  Yuri kept walking, hoping to get back to safety, but then an unimaginable thing happened.  He watched as Minzeek’s massive foot rose up and crashed down onto the ship.  The sound of her moaning was loud, but this was a very vicious-sounding crash of metal being twisted and broken in half.  Even the strongest material on Earth was no match for the hard heel of a Humanetta.  Her heel then went up and back down a couple more times, fortunately in roughly the same spot.

 

Yuri let out a curse in Russian before he sat down.  There didn’t seem to be any hope.  They had come to this planet in hope of making first contact and possibly peace, but it was apparent that they would never be seen as anything other than bugs.  A tear ran down Yuri’s face.  All his years of planning, down the drain.  He just wanted to die.

 

His wish was granted as Minzeek rolled over, sending a mountain-sized breast crashing down to make him just another greasy stain.

 

==========

 

Red flashing lights filled the ship as Captain Harrison ordered the ship to battle stations.  “Get our weapons online, we don’t know what these girls are going to do.”  The idea of calling them “girls” seemed almost wrong, considering that they weren’t nearly as innocent as his girls (aka his daughters).

 

“They’ll be up in a couple minutes, sir.  We shut them down with the main power,” a tactical officer replied.

 

“Damn,” Harrison exclaimed.  He watched the multiple camera views on the viewscreen as the two girls got closer and peered at the ship.  Their voices were a dull echo that reverberated through even the thick hull of the Sojurn.  In other parts of the ship, people that were in their cabins or other parts with our-facing windows watched a similar scene.  The two kneeling Humanettas were so massive that most people could only see a small part of their bodies.

 

Then they watched as the two giantesses sat back kissing, then one of them reached for the floor towards a group of people on the floor.  Soldiers and civilians alike watched in horror as their shipmates were scooped up and used for the giant Humanettas’ sex play.  The clothes came off of one of them and the handful of humans disappeared into her pussy that was the size of a football field.

 

Inside the ship, people were going crazy.  Suddenly, fear started to sink into those who saw it first-hand.  Captain Harrison sat in his chair nervously hoping that something would happen to cause these girls to go away, but no such luck.  It appeared to him that they were there to stay.

 

“Where are our other teams?”

 

Sentinel 3 and Sentinel 4 are still in the other bedroom, not sure why they haven’t left yet.”

 

“Get back on the comm.  Tell them to stay where they are, it’s probably safest for them at this time,” Harrison replied.

 

“Yes sir.”

 

“AHHHHHHH!  YES, THAT’S IT!”

 

Harrison and most of the other people in the ship, along with most of the people on the floor of the bedroom, covered their ears at the sound of one of the girls screaming in ecstasy.  Before Captain Harrison could issue an order, the ship was rocked like it had been nuked.  The sound of metal being scraped, mangled, mashed and otherwise destroyed came from behind them.  A couple seconds later, a similar explosion, followed by two more.  The lights flickered as all the power systems started to fail.  Even the emergency backups were having trouble kicking in.

 

“What the fuck just happened?”

 

“I don’t know…sir, the screen…”

 

Harrison looked up to the viewscreen, which was barely operating on the minimal power that was making it to the bridge, to see that some of the camera views had gone blank, while others near the midsection of the ship showed a huge section missing from the ship.  Smoke was coming up from some sections.

 

Then he saw a camera that was focused on an area with something else in it.  “What is…oh my…”  Harrison covered his mouth when he realized that the substance was cum from the girl that had squirted out that far.  He even saw a couple bodies floating in the gooey substance.

 

“R-repair t-teams to the…uh, to the uhhh…to the damaged sections.  Medical teams, go with them.”  Harrison could barely digest what had just happened.  He had been through wars and seen some pretty rough things, but seeing some of his crew killed and parts of his ship destroyed was way beyond that.  “Lieutenant, can we open a portal to send a message back to Earth?”

 

The officer did the calculations.  “I’d say we have just barely enough, sir.”

 

“Son of a…alright.  Take as much power we can from all available systems, even from life support from uninhabited sections.  Let’s get a small portal open and get a message back home as quick as possible.”

 

The remaining officers went about their business and did the captain’s bidding.  When all was ready, Harrison stood in front of his chair and began recording:

 

“This is Captain Marco Harrison of the USS Sojurn.  We have encountered two female Humanettas, both appearing to be in the equivalent of an Earth human in their twenties.  Upon discovery of our ship, they began to use us for their sexual advances between each other.  Our ship has suffered irreparable damage and we won’t be coming back home.  I am transmitting our coordinates.  Do not come here, I repeat, DO NOT come here.  If future trips are planned, it has become clear that this location is not safe.  Please know that I am proud of how my crew has worked, and relay both their sentiments and my own that this project, while unsuccessful, proves that the Humanettas are, indeed, very much similar in some regards as Terran humans.”  He paused, swallowed, and held back his emotions.  “Sojurn out.”

 

Harrison stepped back and sat in his chair.  No one on the bridge spoke.  He adjusted his seating and looked around at the worried and nervous faces around him.  On the viewscreen, he watched as the two girls played with the back half of the ship, using it in one girls’ pussy as she moaned in ecstasy.  After they were done and they disposed of the other end of the ship by eating and squishing it, they relaxed then started crawling towards the front end.  Just before their hands grasped the finest ship humans had ever made, Harrison let a tear run down his face.  “It’s been a pleasure serving with everyone.”