- Text Size +

A black haired asian woman, dressed in a leather black skirt, white sleeve-less t-shirt, and open toed sandals laid out on a blanket, simply resting, but still fidgety from boredom... she let out a sigh and said "Man, isn't there anything to do out in these woods? i thought coming out in the middle of nowhere was supposed to be relaxing, but actually it's just plain bo-..."

Her inner monologue was interrupted by a gaggle of boys hollering and hooting, in almost a stampede fashion towards a nearby spring... this surprised the woman, these woods were in the middle of absolute nowhere, and even then most people feared these woods just for the rumors of various incidents... but for now, she paid them no mind, as all of them, dressed in swimming, snorkels, and everything of the like made their way towards a spring...

They all were hollering and hooting on about meeting some women, apparently they were going to have a swim party with a bunch of girls... but it seemed as if the women hadn't shown yet...

What none of the boys knew, was that one of the rumors which made the woods fearful, was that the spring in which they were swimming in, had magical properties... magical properties which shrunk any males which happened to swim in it, believed to be a curse from ancient times.

"God... so noisy, but at least it gives me something to watch I suppose" She may have very well joined them, but being the only female there, with her kind of body, she didn't feel like having to put all of them in their place for trying to get free feels of her body... so she just laid there, watching them fool around, them not having seemed to notice her due to her laying under a dreary tree, the leaves pretty much covering her.

After about a half hour or so, the boys began freaking out, screaming frantically about something... it seemed that all of them had shrunk to a mere 6 inches! and to the woman's great surprise, she noticed this as well... but not with the same feeling they had, a sly smirk went over her face, as she said to herself "...Looks like mistress Alex has some toys for the weekend"

She made her way over to them as they made their way out of the spring, banding together as they tried to calm each other down... but being together was a poor mistake, as she bent down over them and said "awww... what cute little toys, i know just what to do with you..." They all hollered, and begged for her help, but they were quickly muffled by her taking her blanket, and dropping it over them, and trappign them inside, and lifting it up and throwing it over her back as she made her way back to the cabin in which she was staying the weekend, humming a wistful tune to herself as she did so...


All the boys struggles, and pleads, and demands for her to tell them what was going on were useless as she made her way through the front door, and to her bedroom... soon after, a gaggle of confused girls made their way to the spring to see not a single boy... and soon left in dissapointment.

When she entered her bedroom, she dropped the blanket onto her bed, and let the boys spread out on it, loking down to them with a evil smirk, causing most to freeze in fear... other just whimpered... and as she smirked, she kicked off her sandals, onto the bed, almost hitting some of the boys, and slid off her shirt, and skirt, so now she just had on panties, and a bra... and that oh-so fearsome smirk.

Akex grabbed 3 of the boys, and brought them with her over to a sofa.. all of them whimpering as she reached into a box, and pulled out some string, some glue-casing, and lube...

One of the boys scrounged up the courage to ask "W-what are you gonna do...d-do you know how to help us?" he said, a hint of hope in his eyes, being a tad oblivious to the whole thing.

She just looked down to him with a very innocent smile... which quickly turned into a evil one as she took him, and one more boy, placing the third between her legs and clamping her thighs together to keep him from moving, his pleads for mercy too muffled to hear by anyone. And spread some glue-casing over the two boy's mid-body... which soon hardened, it would protect their body from...certain pressure, but also keep them from moving, and then she took the string, and bent over on the chair, and brought them over to the foot rest of it, and tied them to two of the four pieces of wood on the side of it, which kept it together... both whimpering as she brought her giant feet up to them, and then slammed her feet into their tiny bodies.

Leaning back in her chair, as she let out soft moans as they tried to struggle... all to no avail, and then she turned her attention back to the boy between her legs, and took him out, and looked at him and said "since i only have two feet, I'm afraid I'm gonna have to stick you somewhere a bit more... well you'll see..." she said as she picked him up, and opened her panties, and held him in her fist upside down as she slowly brought him face-first towards her pussy.

"W-wait stop please! w-what are y-" but he was cut-off as she slamed him into her pussy, then letting him out of her fist to grab his feet, and slowly push him in deeper... moaning louder and louder the further he went in, leaning back in her chair, and puting even more pressure on the other two boys, pressing them footrest against the bed so it couldn't move back anymore, and the pressure was intense... but with the glue-casing, it prevented their bodies from being crushed, but the pain was still intense as they let out muffled pleads for mercy... but they were washed out by her moans of pleasure as the boy was completely inside her pussy, and thrashing about for freedom with every ounce of energy he had, but it was useless... her tight pussy only pulled him in deeper, and deeper the closer she got to orgasm.

She pressed her legs together to tighten up, putting more pressure on him, but only magnified the pleasure... and soon she let out one last moan as the pressure of it, instead of crushing him, catapulted him out, and onto the floor... All the while this was happening, all the boys cringed, whimpered, and scrambled for places to hide, but with her bed having a tall wooden frame around it, they would find it impossible to cimb down...

But as she turned her attention back to her little dildo on the floor... she removed her right foot from the boy who asked if she had a way to help them earlier, and pressed it on the boy on the floor, and with a sturn tone she demanded "Lick. Now."

But he did not do so, he tried to shout detests, but they were muffled, but as he didn't do as she said, she only pressed down harder, but still he refused... so she decided she needed to make an example of him, and lifted up her foot, and slammed it back down onto him with full force, crushing him into nothing more than a bloody pulp on the floor... this caused all the boys to cower, and scream in fear, and disgust at their friend's demise... and as she smirked down to the stubborn little blood-stain, she removed her foot, and took a nearby towel and water to clean off her foot... and then quickly jerked her head to give a glare to the whimpering boys on the bed, standing up, seeming to give the two boys tied to the foot rest relief for now...

She inspected them, and chose two of the ones who had the best build, as for what she had in mind, she didn't want them to be crushed too easily.

she took them with her to a two-seater sofa now, and sat down against the armrest of one of them, and took out string again, and instead of tying them to something, she used it to tie the two sboys up instead... but to her feet! Their bodies pressed tightly to the sole of her foot.

And then she pressed her feet against the other armrest, and said to them in a sturn tone "Lick. Now." But they refused, shouting muffled detests, causing her to press harder onto their bodies, and go onto say "That is of course...unless you wish to end up like your friend over there?" just a few momentsafter saying this, she felt the warm wet touch of their tongue's lather against the bottom of her feet, easying up a bit on them to allow them to get to more of her.

She let out soft moans and commended them with "Mmm...yes, i want every bit of it lathered in your saliva, and don't you dare forget to go in between the toes" she said as she wriggled her toes in delight as they began to lick them, whimpering in fear knowing if they didn't do it, they'd br crushed, but even if they did, there still is a chance they will be crushed still.

Soon her foot was adequately covered in saliva, and she removed her feet from the armrest and placed them gently on the floor and looked down to them as they were still tied to her feet, panting tiredly, as they tried to regain their energy... but they wouldn't have time.

"Aww... tired from just that? this won't do!" he said as she stomped down on them, leaving yet 2 more bloody pulps, removing the string which bound them, and washed her feet off again, and said "God that feels good... " which of course was not a good sign for the remaining boys as they looked on in great fear, and one actually trying to climb off...





And not doing too bad a job, as if he was a monkey of some sort by the way he gripped every cervice so firmly, but unfortunately she spotted him, and snatched him up, and gave off a look of what seemed to be dissapointment, and said "Tsk tsk, i thought you boys were smarter than that, now i need to make an example of you... and just to add-on to your guilt, im taking some more of your little friends..." she snatched up two boys who was trying to hide under her sheet, and held the three in her fists as she came over to a excersice bike... and got a pair of open-toe shoes, placing one boy in each shoe, and quickly sliding her foot in, before they could get out, one that tried to get out quickly, his head was at her heel, a very dangerous spot, and the other his head somewhat seen, but mostly covered up by her big toe, shouting muffled pleads for mercy as she placed both of her giant feet in the pedals, and using them to stand up as she took the third boy, the one who had done the climbing, and placed him on the seat of the bike, and he tried to get up, so she quickly slammed her lower body onto his entire body, his head under her pussy, and his body under her ass... struggling beneath her as she gave off a slight moan.

But she wouldn't focus on the pleasure for now, she began peddling, pressing down rather hard, but not so hard she;d crush the boys in her shoe, but the friction of her inner thighs, and ass moving over the boy under her's body, was quite intense, and only added onto the pressure as she frantically pleaded for freedom, which of course they all should have known did nothing but perhaps give her a tiny giggle of satisfaction at their helplessness.

As for the boys in her shoes, the pressure, mixed with the heat, mixed with the smell was getting to a very unbearable point, but she only let up, once she herself felt tired, or at least felt she did enough to them, she didn't want to exhaust herself before she'd even got to half of her new little toys after all.

So after about 5 minutes, which to them seemed like an eterinity, she got up, picked up the boy from the seat, and walked over to the sofa... groans of agony were heard which each step she took from the boys in her shoes, and she sat down, pulling the boy in her fist up to her face, and said "Now... i'm going to give you a chance to save your litte friends..." she said as she opened her legs and placed him in-between them "Take off your trunks, now... and begin stroking, for four minutes, and then stop..."

At the time it seemed like a easy task, he wasn't really the type to jerk off, so he didn't know how hard it was to do such a task... and he began to stroke, Alex looking on with in synical smear as she heard his small moans of pleasure, and right before he was about to cum, it had only been 3 and a half minutes, but nonetheless she said "That's enough, now stop..." but he didn't listen, he was so close, and kept going...

And right before he would cum, she said "have it your way", and then a shriek of pain was heard coming from below, she was drilling her heel into the boy in her shoe! and soon a slight crushing sound was heard, and the shrills stopped... and everyone knew what was inside her shoe.

"Now, let's try this again... except this time, 30 seconds, and you aren't allowed to do it at all afterwards, you do... well you know what happens, except this time, you go with him" The boy in her other shoe knew not what was happening, but he whimpered as she began to clench her toes around his face, and press down a bit...

The boy between her legs replied with a simple "Y-yeah..." and began to stroke himself... and after 30 seconds she batted his hand away from his cock and said "So...not so hard right?" she said as he was shaking in pleasure, so close to cumming, yet so far away... and she saw this, and decided to play a little game with him "Mmm... aww, you wanna cum so bad don't you?...well you can, if ya really want to... bu-" before she could finish, he quickly clamped his fist around his cock, and shot off... moaning in delight, and sighing in relief "...but i will still have to crush you both..." she finished her earlier sentence, sending a jolt of fear into him.

"Aww... guess you just couldn't handle it, oh well... " she said as she grabbed him, and ground her feet into the ground, another shrill of pain was heard from inside as she crushed the boy... and then she took the boy in her hand, and placed him on a nearby wooden stool... and then kicked off her shoes, washed them off, and walked over to the stool, standing over his quivering body as she smirked down "Mmm... gonna try something new for you boy.." he said as she turned around, and jumped up in the air, and fell back down onto his body, moaning as she ground her ass into his tiny body, and then got back up, and slammed her ass down onto his body... doing this one more time, and crushing him... leaving her panties, and stool dirtied with the poor boy's blood.

"aww... these were so expensive too...jerk" she said as she took off her panties, revealing her lower body, if not got the oh-so dangerous situation of being 6 inches tall with a sadistic giantess, the boy's would most likely have enjoyed the view a tad more than they did.

"Mmm... much better" she said as she let her panties drop to the floor, and then made her way back to the 3 boys left on her bed... "Now... what to do with you three" she said as she perched her fist under her chin as she thought and looked at the whimpering, and pleading for mercy boys on her bed.

"Hmmm... well i don't hane any ideas for now, i suppose ill just go to my thinking chair for this one..." she said as she made her way back over to the one seater, where the boys tied to her footrest still are bound to, and sat down on the chair, and lifted her feet up in front of both of the boys, and wriggled her toes in their face "Been a while boys, how about we get reaquainted, Hmm?" she said as she slammed her feet into their tiny bodies, wriggling her toes against their faces as she let out a slight groan of pleasure, and leaned back in her chair... due to the glue-casing from before, their bodies weren't so easy to be crushed... but the pressure was still immense.

She perched her fist under her chin once again, and began to hum to herself as she thought of things to do with the remaining five boys... all the while smushing two of them into her feet. "Hmmm... i have an idea, but... it only included one of you boys on the bed, i don't really need the other two..." she said as she took her feet off the boys on the footrest, and placed them on the ground, and walked over to the bed, and picked up all three in both of her hands, and said "We're gonna play a little game, winner gets to live, and the losers... well, let's leave that as a surprise shall we?" she said with a cynical smirk, all three knowing full well what the penalty for losing was.

She took a seat on the floor, and leaned agaisnt the wall, putting the three in front of her feet, and saying "Now the game we're playing is called, "First to lift up one of my feet"... a bit simple yes, but the one boy who is able to lift up my foot, will win..." She said and stomped both her feet in front of the boys "Now... if you don't play, you'll all be crushed anyway, and if you run, crush, so you may as well play, yes?" she said with a jouful little smirk towards them, instilling fear into their tiny hearts...

Two of the boys decided to work together, leaving the third boy out of it... and went to her left foot, and with their combined strength, were able to lift it up, and she looked down to them, and said "Great job you two... but..." She stomped her foot down on both of them together "You broke the rules, i said only one could lift up my foot..." She aid as she ground her foot down into them, soon leaving them nothing more than a bloody pulp on the floor, and wiping her feet off on the carpet.

"Awww... doing two at once felt great, and I'd love to crush you too darling... but a game is a game, and since you were a good little toy, and played by the rules... you get to live! aren't you grateful?" she said as she grabbed him and brought him up to her face "And... time for your prize" she said as she lowered him in front of her pussy, using her thumb to muffle his pleads, and questions as to what she was planning "You get to help me cum!" She said as she shoved him feet first into her pussy, leaving just his head outside of her pussy as she moaned and looked down to him as he thrashed around, with much more tenacity, and strength than he earlier one... "Mmm... oh yes, your doing great..." She said as she pressed her finger to his forehead, and slid him all the way inside her pussy, bucking her hips up on the air as she moaned in delight at his struggle agaisnt her pussy...

Screaming "Yes yes! oh god...!" and such words over and over again as he struggled... louder and louder the closer she got to orgasm, her pussy tightening more and more around him the closer she got... and when she finally came, her white juices exploding out of her pussy... so did he, but in her state of ecstacy, he thought to make his escape... and before he'd escape from between her legs, she slammed her two feet around his tiny body, and with a lustul sigh she said in a low tone "Mmm...and where do you think your going my little toy? surely you weren't trying to escape, now were you?" He whimpered as she pressed her large feet together around him, wriggling her toys over his head, and moaning still from the pleasure she gav him ealier, and the feeling of his tiny warm body against the warm flesh of her soles... causing her to press harder, and harder onto his body, until muffled screams for mercy could be heard...

"Mmm... too bad, i was going to keep you around, but since you seem to be a naughty little toy, I'm gonna have to break you..." she said as she pressed her feet as hard as she could together, a tiny crushing sound was heard from her feet... but unlike before, since it was between her feet, it wasn't enough pressure to crush his body, just enough to kill him.. his body intact "Hmm... suppose he was a rather tough one... oh well" She said as she picked him up, and tossed him into the nearby garbage can.

"Hmm... now for you two..." She said as she came over to the boys on her footrest from earlier, and sat down, and bringing her feet up to them once more, but only this time, actually putting them on top of the footrest, as it was meant to be used.

"Well, luckily for you two, i still want a toy to keep around, but unluckily... I only want one, don't need two, it'd just complicate things, yes? " She said as he put her feet down, and reached over to untie them, and peel off the glue-casing... a rather painful process, but with just one or two quick pulls, they were off...

"So... one last game for the day,and im really going to like this one... whoever gets crushed first, loses, easy enough?" She said with a cynical smirk, and one of the boys shouting "W-wait please!...w-wouldn't it be better to have both of us? o-or maybe another game, one stays with you, and another goes free?" he said as the other boy simply nodded in agreement.

"Hmm..." she looked down to him, and looked as if she was really pondering this... and replied with a quick, and blunt... "Nah" as she dropped both of them to the ground, and placed both her feet on their tiny bodies, her toes only up to their chests so she could speak to them "My game sounds just more fun, doesn't it?...well.. ready, set...go!" She said as she stood up, and began to drill her feet into their tiny bodies, both groaning in pain, pleading for their lives as she did so.

""P-please! st-" the quite one who simply nodded earlier tried to beg, but was cut-short as her foot turned him into nothing more than a tiny bloody pulp... and in a low, sultry tone she said "Looks like we have a winner..." She said as she wiped her foot off on the carpet, and lifted her foot off the other boy, whimpering and coughing from taking so much pressure onto his body... and picked him up and said "Mmm... well, hope you weren't expecting a happy life, cause your mine now... so what's your name, my new slave?"

He just froze there as she spoke to him, struggling in her grip, just trying to get free, as if it was possible... until she gave him a squeeze in her fist, and repeated herself "What's your name slave!?" she said in a more demanding tone.

"G-grah!...I-Isaac..." He said in a low..defeated tone, he was hers now... and nothing would change that...