- Text Size +

“ I can''t just shrink at will!” I exclaimed, baffled at the lunacy of Candace's demand.

 

“ That sounds like a problem you have to deal with. If you don't shrink I'll give you an alternative job.” I stared blankly wondering what she meant by that until she stood up and slowly began to undo her pants and slide them off her torso. She followed suit and then slid off her panties. “ You're going to pleasure me one way or another.”

 

She seriously means . . . .that. My brain refused to register the fact that I maybe sexually exploited again, call it denial if you must, but I wasn't able to bring myself into that absolute panic that I know I should be feeling right now. As nonsensical as it sounds I was actually weighing my options between the lesser of two evils. Evil 1 was shrinking again, even if I could do it at will would I do so to avoid gratifying Candace at the expense of more of my precious height? At a grand total of 2 feet and 3 inches I'm at a point where every inch counts and the more I can delay further shrinking the better.

 

Evil 2 was . . . .yeah, that.

 

I looked back wondering if I could make a break for the door, estimating the distance and how fast I could move.

 

“ You know I can catch you if you try to run for it, it'd take you too long to reach the door and it's locked on top of that.” Candace shut down those thoughts with ease. It's as hopeless as she said it was with these legs being far from ideal for sprinting.

 

“ Tick, tock, what's it going to be?” She was going to wait no longer and she swiftly took hold of my wrists and started to pull me in closer. Denial over, panic mode commence.

 

“ Candace no! Please, anything but that!”

 

“ You said anything and this includes anything.” She responded. I tried to pull away and lower my weight however I knew Candace was making this more dramatic than necessary. She was more than capable of pulling me all the way over in an instant if she wanted but preferred to savor my struggling as she brought me closer.

 

“ Time's up, I'm making your choice for you.” With those words spoken, Candace took matters into her own hands and cupped the back of my head and drove me face first into her waiting womanhood. I tugged and jerked vainly there was no getting out of this. Why me . .

 

It was hard to get air and whenever I managed to get some free space to inhale I caught a strong whiff of Candace's feminine musk, the scent of a woman who has been deprived for too long and whose vagina was salivating for someone to satiate her needs, like it or not she I'm the one to do the deed.

 

“ Yeeees.” Candace moaned in ecstasy. I couldn't think straight with all this going on, I had to get out now!

 

Resistance wasn't option with Candace refusing to allow me to go anywhere and kept my face right in place. Between my precarious position and my mouth getting a fill of her pubic hair, my breath and tongue inadvertently stimulated her further.

 

“ Oh god, screw this we're going all the way!” Candace huskily roared, and the brakes were off. She threw me right on the ground and like a feline leapt right on top of me in a full mount.

 

“ Now I'm really going to make a man out of you.” She whispered.

 

. . .This can't be happening, this can't happening . . this really can't be happening. . . .It's happening isn't it? “ PLEAE NO! YOU CAN'T, YOU CAN'T!” I screamed, I writhed, I thrashed. Candace put a mute button on all of it by covering my mouth with one of her giant hands. Her body weight was also more than efficient enough to keep me in place. She pulled the pants off me with no difficult once soever and furiously went to business working and fondling my dick until it stood at full attention. In true spirit of a powerful business woman she knew exactly what she wanted and didn't care the expense of what it took to get her way. Despite how painful and rough she was being, she managed to achieve her goal, bringing me to the most unwilling erection I've ever received yes trumping that of what Amelia did to me.

 

“ Ooooh, it's so tiny but don't worry, we'll make it work.” She lustfully howled, and rammed my cock into her awaiting love hole again and again and again and again and again and again. Each time griping my penis harder, thrusting harder, ramming harder, anything to increase the penetration.

 

“ We're going to have to try harder now aren't we” She said with hunger. I was too overwhelmed to put any rational thoughts together it was all too much and too painful. Each time her weight came down on me I feared my bones would give out I legitimately thought I may die here.

 

Candace lifted me up keeping my cock inside her with one hand and pressed the rest of my body against hers with the other. At full force she drove me into the wall as hard she could the breath knocked right out of me in the process and Candace started thrusting yet again over and over. All this intense fucking started to make Candace hot and myself as well. I was practically a living sex dummy, a sack of meat with what may as well be a dildo attached, sandwiched between a hard wall and my mighty boss.

 

Wait . . .did I say I was becoming hot. Damn . .damn it all. Why now of all times!? I felt it happening every time Candace broke away to thrust again, I felt the heat in my body spike up and likewise I saw Candace complete from my vantage what may as well have been a fast-forward growth spurt, although in reality I was shrinking before her very eyes.

 

Meanwhile Candace broke away and slammed me to the ground to finish her work, only now that she took a momentary pause to look at me she definitely noticed I was smaller than before and getting smaller by the second.

 

“ Oh my fuck . .yes . .Yees!” She screamed in satisfaction. “This is too great my tiny little employee!” She breathed heavily in delight watching, I swear it must've contributed to her sexual pleasure like watching me shrink made her feel more powerful and could boast being even more superior to me. She was bouncing up and down with each thrust. Myself? I was in tears a broken crying heap. I welcomed death at this very moment. My lungs were begging for oxygen, my brain in sensory overload, my bones on verge of breaking under this increasingly immense woman.

 

Candace's eyes shined radiantly taking in every bit of my dwindling body. “ OOOOOOHH, Tell me how big do I look right now!?” I can't take it, my body was too exhausted covered in my own and Candace' sweat, a rag doll in her control nearly lifeless she was getting too heavy and too big, I wondered if this would ever stop.

 

“ Is the job too much for you!? Scream boy!” She demanded. I tried and all that came out was a sad little whimper of the small amount of energy I had left as Candace came to a complete climax, at last she left my ravaged body be, my shrinking finally at a stand still.

 

“ Mmmm, you did really well my little helper.” Candace panted. My grip on reality was gone and faded into a welcomed black from that living nightmare.