- Text Size +

Much like how I entered the store I exited the same way in the path that would see to it that I'd avoid people. The only good news that came from this unorthodox day was that I got a get out of jail free card with Candace for as long as I need. It's a better idea to just stay in doors until everything has ran its course, it'll spare me a lot of dignity, headaches, and overall frustration.

 

I skimmed through the parking lot looking for my car, I remember for sure I parked near the front to ensure I'd have a quick entry and exit route. I walked left and right looking for any car that looked similar to mine to fruitless results. Unbelievable, how does a vehicle that weighs a ton manage to up and vanish!? It would take considerable grand larceny skills for a car thief could make off with it in broad daylight.

 

“ Hey Matt, you're ready to go home?” I was up and ready to scream my troubles into the sky above until I heard that voice behind me. Before I turned around I would've never believed that it belonged to Amelia who was now so tall relative to me that she could effectively pass as my freaking babysitter. If I was unaware to my shrinking I'd mistake a 5'3 girl for an WNBA player! My mind drifted back to the people I encountered during my day. Dana and Candace are titans of height, the mom and daughter appeared to be of average height for there respective ages, and being aware that I was well under average height to an extent I could mentally accept that taller and average height folks would dwarf me. That isn't the case while staring at Amelia who appeared to have grown over half a foot since I last saw her on the floor and by all accounts would be considered a short girl who had no room for growth left at 18. A short young adult whom I another young adult only reached the bottom of her breasts.

 

“ Yeah, I'm just trying to find where I parked.” I responded. Amelia looked confused by my response.

 

“ What do you mean? I picked you up from home.” She corrected. That's plain impossible, I know some wonky shit has gone on, but I'm not delusional.

 

“ Exactly what it sounds like! I just need to remember where I parked, I'll show you, I have my car key as proof.” I know and remember for a fact I drove here. I dug into my pockets looking for the sure-fire evidence that can give validity to my claim. Amelia non-nonchalantly whistled as she waited for me as if she was only humoring me. I checked every pocket on me and all I had was my wallet, house key, and phone; what I thought I knew as early as this morning wasn't the case anymore.

 

“ I swear, I have it, I must've dropped it something!” I quickly uttered, to try and buy more time, Amelia was done waiting though.

 

“ That's enough small-fry, I'm losing precious moments of my lunch break so lets get going.” Amelia said leading the way to her vehicle. “ Besides how the heck is someone your size going to manage to drive?”

 

A fair question now that I think of it at this state my feet probably wouldn't reach the brakes or acceleration, hell I probably wouldn't even be able to see above the steering wheel! That also begs the question of what other tasks may start to become too difficult for me to accomplish, right now it's only driving, but add in some more shrinkage and soon I don't know if I'll be able to do anything by myself. I'll cross that bridge if or possibly when it gets to that point.

 

The ride home was remarkably unremarkable, the only real concern being a police officer pulling potentially pulling us over saying I shouldn't be riding in the passenger seat at my size. Amelia wasn't her normal talkative self which I'm not complaining because it gave me some time to think. Ever since meeting Dana my life has felt like a big gag that everyone was in on except for me. While I know that Dana is the one causing my shrinking it seems to others that I have a syndrome that's making me shrink and to strangers who don't know me . .well . .I'm just a very very short guy. In a weird way, I'm thankful for that since it makes my life a bit easier, that was the simple part though, what's more complex is that it seems through Dana's power she's controlled my life in relation to how I've dealt with my shrinking, so it makes sense that at some point I told Candace, Amelia, and Candace too. Which explains why they don't question my losses of height and why I haven't had to explain it. What's going to be more difficult is learning the other ways I've behaved in my peers minds, such as this incident where after running into Dana, Amelia actually dropped me off to work instead of me driving.

 

As I concluded my analysis Amelia pulled into the complex and put the vehicle in park.

 

“ And here we are.” Amelia announced.

 

“ Thanks for dropping me off.” I replied in gratitude, if it's really true that I'm the odd one out in everyone elses minds I better play along at every chance or it'll only appear that I'm the one off his rocker. I undid my seat belt and waited for Amelia to undo my lock an event that never occurred.

 

“ Uh . .Amelia?” I asked starting to get nervous. I looked back up at Amelia whose eyes were locked on me with an absurd amount of interest they appeared to try to register every detail about me.

 

“ Say . Matt, how small are you now?” She asked curiously. I froze since this is as direct as anyone has been with me so far about me shrinking.

 

“ I . .I'm not sure . .” I unwittingly responded. I could see in her eyes that Amelia was getting more fascinated. She undid her seat belt and began slink her way across the driver seat, expertly placing her hand on top of my right to block me from reaching for the door lock or handle for a hasty exit.

 

I was stuck in place as she shifted over to my side, there barely was enough space for the two of us and mere centimeters kept us apart, my heart was beating like a drum in my ears and I started to break out into sweat. It's hard to believe that right now Amelia's frame completely eclipsed my own.

 

“ Don't be afraid, I just want to take a good look.” She deviously said with a sultry smile on her face while she played with my hand that she managed to pin down. “ Your hand is so much smaller than mine.” She laughed a little at the comparison. It was true hers easily controlled and manipulate mine and she may as well have been holding a small ball in her hand and not a grown person's hand.

 

With her free hand she slid it underneath my shirt and pulled it up over my shoulders leaving my mid-section exposed for her eyes to feast on, again the wonder in her eyes shined brighter. She slid her index finger all around my chest exploring it like a pencil to a canvas in due time descending lower to my stomach, it was quite an experience for us both in seeing how diminutive I truly was now while under this intense examination. As unsettling as this was, I'd be lying if I didn't admit in a weird way this was very arousing, feeling Amelia explore my body the way she is and the heat I felt emanating off her body with her being as close as she is.

 

“ You're blushing a little, are you hot or are you feeling hot?” Amelia asked flirtatiously, clearly meaning hot in different senses of the word. She picked the prime opportunity to ask the question, at the same time my pants were feeling noticeably tight. For as incredibly arousing as this was, I was still being totally subjected by a girl who was younger than me and controlling my smaller body with ease, creating an equal sensation of chagrin.

 

“ Am-Amelia lets stop alright, this is a bit . .strange.” I sheepishly said. I may as well have stayed silent , Amelia ignored my words and sexily blew some air on my face.

 

“ Shh, try to cool down little guy you look a bit red. I'm almost done.” Amelia winked and lowered her hand down to my pants. Oh shit, why now of all times, her blowing air did the exact opposite of what she intended . . .or did it?

 

I wanted to move, but that option wasn't in the cards, this had to have been a per-meditated plan by Amelia getting me into a position where I couldn't avoid her advances. Uninhibited, Amelia undid my belt and went straight to work at sliding my pants down.

 

“ Wait! Amelia you gotta stop!” I exclaimed, knowing too well I'm wasting my breath.

 

“ You've been trying pretty hard to avoid me all day and this chance is too good to pass up.” She smirked almost getting my pants and boxers alike down my waist.

 

“ N-no . .” I stuttered.

 

“ Hush, I just want to take a peek.” She whispered again. I wished for anything that could stop her. A meteor landing, lightning strike, anything. I reached for her wrist with my hand that wasn't being pinned, but it wasn't enough. I turned my head at the exact second she succeeded in getting my pants down the rest of the way, unveiling my erection in all its mini-glory. The reaction from Amelia? The worst one you could possibly face in this situation, a soft laughter.

 

“ I'm sure you know this . .but um . .it's a little . . . small.” She giggled, going further to poke my erection a few times. I was mortified beyond words, the only thing stopping me from crying was that it'd only make this scene even more pathetic.

 

“ Aw . .don't be sad.” Amelia said in a pitying tone, reaching into the glove compartment and finally letting my hand go, she wasn't concerned of me escaping anymore and rightfully so, I've submitted to my humiliation. She fished around and grabbed some napkins that she then rested at the tip of my erection. “ I'll make you feel better.”

 

After saying that she gave me a soft kiss on the cheek and wrapped her hand around the base of my cock and steadily went to work. There isn't a word in the English dictionary that can describe the feeling the mixture of pleasure, humiliation, and submission I was feeling. Even while fully erect Amelia's dainty hand managed to obscure almost the entirety of my penis, it definitely added to the pleasure, but simultaneously to my humiliation as a reminder of how small I was. Amelia picked up speed pumping up and down with greater force, the amount of control she had over me combined with the incredible pleasure she's subjecting me to made every ounce of willpower and strength exit my body, making me that much easier for Amelia to manipulate. Resistance was pointless so I let it happen and as messed up as it may sounds I tried to enjoy it. My body briefly tensed up before softening entirely into a full orgasm into the tissue that Amelia had prepared a moment ago.

 

“ Hm? Was that it?” Amelia asked aloud, noticing my erection dissipating and turning into a flaccid penis once more. It was another painful jab that she hardly noticed me ejaculate.

 

“ I guess the little guy had a little load too.” She teasingly quipped.

 

Finally she was content and slid back to the drivers side, disposed of the used tissue out the car window, and unlocked the door, giving the the reprieve that I was prepared to beg for if this had continued much longer.

 

“ C ya later Matt.” She said with a wink. I didn't say a word, how I would ever face her again after being emasculated like this I am not looking forward to. I pulled my pants up and dashed out the car to to my apartment which to me was a sanctuary of safety away from this madness and the humiliation I want to erase from my memory.