- Text Size +

I scurried my way into my apartment and locked myself in, how the hell would I ever show my face to Amelia now? She freaking raped me . . .I think? I think it was rape . .holy shit . .Amelia of all people raped me! I wanted to hit myself in the face recalling how pathetic I was back there, as weak as a friggin' kitten. Why didn't I try to stop her!? Oh, who am I kidding even if I had tried to resist Amelia still would've probably had her way with me without much effort!

 

Screw it, I'm home now that's all that matters. Sure everything looks larger than I'm accustomed to, but it's still my safe zone where nothing besides what I let in can get in.

 

In spite of everything that happened today I exhaled a sigh of relief knowing I finally obtained a degree of security. Before my nerves could calm any further I felt a vibration in my pants coming from my phone. The caller identification showed it was coming from a medical hospital, paranoia began to settle in once more, but it can't hurt to answer.

 

“ Hello.”

 

“ Hey, is this Mr. Valon?” The caller inquired, it belonged to a woman for sure.

 

“ That's me.” I responded.

 

“ Oh wonderful. It's Dr. Penne I was calling to remind you of your appointment tomorrow at 10:00 a.m. To assess your physical condition and examine your current status.” She said. I guess it is reasonable that I'd be seeing a doctor regularly since I have some shrinking syndrome from the perspective of the outside looking in. Rather than argue like I've been before, I'll have a natural conversation.

 

“ Absolutely, I'll see you there. Take care.” I confirmed , I hung up before any further dialogue could commence.

 

“ Like hell I'm going.” I snickered slumping into the couch and resting my eyes. I don't care if I have a meeting with the president of the United States, nothing short of a fire or natural disaster could get me to leave.

 

“ Do you really think I'm just going to let you do this?” On cue Dana who may as well have materialized out of nowhere leaned over with her hands on the rim of the sofa and having me blocked in responded to my comment.

 

I defensively tried to slide further into the couch knowing that shenanigans were about to ensue.“ What is it this time Dana?”

 

“ What's with that tone? You make it sound like you aren't happy to see me.” Dana asked feigning a sense of disappointment.

 

“ Because, every time you stop by to visit, shit tends to get worse!”

 

Dana didn't care for my worries and stood erect, it's becoming redundant to gawk and gasp every time I see her full height, but it still throws me for a loop each time. I mean for the love of God I'm only as tall as one of her legs!? She's got be about 8 feet tall now, any bigger and her head would be bumping up against the ceiling!

 

My exasperated look was amusing enough to make Dana laugh. “ I swear your little reactions to my growth spurts are the funniest to watch.”

 

“ Oh whatever!” I said snapping out of my daze. “ What is it this time!?”

 

“ I only overheard your idea to try to and lay low until everything blows over. Point blank I'm telling you that it's not going to work. You'll have to face every bit of adversity and hiding isn't going to help you.” She lectured.

 

“ I can sure as hell try.” I shrugged my shoulders. “ What do I got to lose?”

 

Dana shook her head at my answer. “ You know by now that I can simply work around your meager ways of trying to resist. Frankly, you may spare yourself some dignity and trouble if you subserviently went along in docile fashion.”

 

She obviously has a point, but I'm only obliging her so she can leave faster. “ Thanks for your other-worldly knowledge. Can you please be on your way now?”

 

Dana didn't respond and instead the focus in her eyes told me that she wasn't quite done yet. “ I think we both know what else I'm here for.” She added.

 

Crap! “ No, no, no! Come on, I can't shrink again! I'm already 4'0 tall! How the heck am I supposed to do anything if I get any smaller!?”

 

“ None of that is any concern of yours. So how about we get this over with?” Everything was business as normal to Dana I wasn't prepared to make it so easy for her.

 

I tried to rise and bolt straight off the couch and to the door, not sure what I was really aiming to accomplish since with her far greater length and height the best I could do is make her catching me a mild annoyance. My hunch was proved correct as Dana easily caught the back of my shirt collar She turned me around and easily pinned me back down onto the couch, forcing me to stare up and behold her might. Her body loomed over mine like some sort of vast ocean, in one of my more morbid moments I imagined her performing the simple act of dropping her body entirely, which would be sufficient enough in snuffing my life out in an all out smother. She'd be so heavy that I'd be stuck in place without a hope of escaping.

 

“ This must be really something, huh? The second time you're being subdued today, tell me how was your time with Amelia, I suspect this is probably worse?” Dana snarkily inferred, unsurprisingly knowing about the ordeal I'd rather not talk about. “ Look on the bright side, you won't have to worry about me raping you.”

 

Contrary to her attempts at riling me up, I remembered what I wanted to mention the last time I saw her.“ My height . . .you're stealing it and adding it to your own.” I boldly stated with some conviction,(even if I was scared out of my wits at shrinking yet again).

 

Dana rolled her eyes uncaring as if I made an observation as obvious as the sky being blue or grass being green. “So your brain has some functionality? That should be the least of your worries, things are about to get far more interesting for you.” She cryptically responded. Right at the end of her message, I felt a strange sensation of warmth building up inside of me. It only lasted for a couple of seconds and subtly went away not what I was expecting, but I'm not complaining.

 

“ See? That wasn't so bad was it?” She politely said, knowing who I'm dealing with Dana must be trying to lure me into a false sense of security. “ Now I'll leave you be for a little while. Good luck tomorrow.” As noticeable as an 8 foot tall giant is, she vanished without a trace before I could follow up with any question. There's always an ulterior motive when it comes to her.

 

Defeated and simply not caring I relished the alone time that I finally had and closed my eyes. I guess I didn't realize how tired I was since my body wasted no time resigning into slumber. Without fighting it I let my body get the rest it needed. It felt great to not worry about anything for a little while, though occasionally I felt the same lingering sensation of heat build up inside my body, the same kind when Dana was here. A reason to be concerned? Most definitely. Was there anything I could do about it? Doubt it. I'll cross that bridge when I get to it.