- Text Size +

“ Good morning Mr. Matthew, I'm happy you came.” Dr. Penne smiled extending her hand, her black hair was tied in a bun, obviously to prevent getting in the way of her strenuous profession which required a great deal of hygiene. It was showing some signs of graying, but she was still holding up well against the constant barrage of father time.

 

I greeted her with my own hand and though I felt the softness and delicacy of her feminine hand, I also felt all the power and control that resided in her, my own hand was completely lost within hers. She only lightly squeezed, I don't doubt for a moment that she doesn't knows my hand would break if she applied any real strength in her grip.

 

“ So we're going to start out with a full length physical just to be sure that you're still functioning normally.” She glanced away at her records as she led me into the actual examination room. “ Do you want her to join you?”

 

I glanced up to Christina who of course looked like she really wanted to attend with me, to understand the full situation, I knew she'd never try to pressure me to do otherwise.

 

“ I'll be fine Christina, really. I'll tell you everything that happens after I'm done.” It was going to be mentally hard enough with the doctor poking and prodding at me, I don't think I can handle that going on with Christina watching.

 

She sighed expecting that answer for me, though I think she respected my decision. “ Alright, promise not to leave anything out. I'll be out in the waiting room.”

 

Once she left, Dr. Penne escorted me into the room and got her pen and paper ready. “ Lets first get a read on your current height, just stand up next to the height rod.” This might be the hardest part on my psyche, I've shrunk so much that I don't even want to hear how short I am anymore. I stood waiting for the verdict to come as she dropped the bar lower and lower, so low that she had to stoop down herself to get it level with the top of my head.

 

“ Two foot, seven inches.” She recorded. A dwarf among dwarfs, midget among midgets, you name it and I'm probably smaller than it. I'm dangerously close to being around the same size as a newborn.“ Now onto the scale.”

 

I shifted over to the weight scale right next to me, this won't be any easier to swallow, even if I'm already pretty accustomed to the fact that my weight is substantially lower now, made glaringly evident when I recount the ever increasing instances where I have been humiliated and or dominated.

 

“ 23 pounds.” She announced, again writing on her sheets. “ Well your BMI is normal, so at least your weight loss is corresponding to your height loss.”

 

I didn't give it any real thought before trying to pull myself right onto the exam table only to slide straight off, when it became apparent that I not only was too short to hop on, but I lacked the upper body strength necessary to pull myself up. Taking a quick check on Dr. Penne who was still washing her hands and getting her equipment ready, I had to act fast. Desperation reared it's ugly head again and the stupidly mundane once more represented a challenging obstacle. The exam table being symbolic of the wall that separated me from my self-sufficiency. I know I shouldn't care and that this doesn't matter the least bit, but I feel like I have to prove to myself that I can do it and claim back some independence even if it was only a fraction.

 

With some extra moxie I took a few paces back, if I get a running start before jumping I'm sure I'll make it with the added momentum. I ran forward with all my might and jumped upwards at the exam table. Almost got it! I definitely reached higher than I did before nearly getting my waist above the table, that maybe as far as I get because I had to pull my arms up as far as possible to do so. Thinking fast, I tried to get my leg on top of the exam table, if I did all I'd have to do is drag the rest of my body over. Try as might to swing my leg over, I didn't have the proper momentum or control over my weight to do so. Shit it's no good! I lost my grip and fell flat on my ass right in time for the doctor to witness my spectacular failure.

 

“ A-are you alright!?” Dr. Penne immediately came and crouched down to my aid. Now more than ever did I feel like less of a man.

 

“ Nothing, but my tailbone and psyche. ” I looked up at Dr. Penne whose first instinct was too help, as she held her hands out to offer to help me onto the table.

 

“ Wow, you're so little. Can't you do anything for yourself? Here, let me show you how easy it is small fry.” Okay, no she didn't say that and that was my insecurity talking. I was more angry at myself than anything, my body seeming so inefficient for every obstacle thrown my way and now that I've shrunk so much there's no way around needing other people to do things for me. Silently I raised my arms and mercifully Dr. Penne lifted me up onto the exam table, easily completing the task I had failed at even with maximum effort.

 

The following sequences was Dr. Penne going through your typical physical. She tested my heart rate, reflexes, lung capacity, etc. All seemed relatively normal, though given our sizes I felt more like a test specimen being examined.

 

“ Alright now, I need you to drop your pants.” Dr. Penne said exchanging out her gloves for a fresh pair.

 

“ Wai-wait, huh!?” I snapped out of my complacency and started paying much more attention to the here and now.

 

“ I'm sorry, it'll be quick I just need to be sure.” Dr. Penne tried to comfort me. The memories started to pouring back to what Amelia did. Her every last laugh while she fondled me, during that whole incident I didn't even feel human. She just smiled away and had her way while I was frozen in fear, I was like a toy. I never felt so exposed in my life, she had her way with me and even laughed at my manhood. I can't imagine that Dr. Penne will judge knowing my predicament and all, but I bet a stray thought or two will go through her mind like “ Oh my gosh, look how tiny his dick and balls are!” Reluctantly, I slid my already loose pants and boxers down hoping that this could be done and over with quickly.

 

My heart beat raced waiting for it to be over, there's not a chance I could look while she did this so I darted my eyes wall to wall while she inspected. Out of necessity she had to mainly use her index finger and thumb to inspect my testicles, which let me know I was far from impressive down there.

 

“ Wow, you're even tinier here than I remember.”

 

I jolted backwards, hearing a voice that sounded far different than Dr. Penne's, in fact it was Amelia's. I stared in a state of complete disillusionment, seeing her standing right where the doctor was seconds ago, sure enough dressed similarly in a doctor's attire.

 

“ You look scared Matty, are you still bothered about what happened last time, we were like this?” Amelia suggestively asked, keeping her hands firmly on genitals. It was more so to keep me in place, but it still left me paralyzed and dumbstruck.

 

“ Aw, I promise I don't bite.” She teased. Nervously, I put my hands over my private areas, it was the most frugal reaction I could muster, but what could I even say right now? She had no qualms of what happened in her car, so why would she now? Forget how short she is in actuality, in the here and now I can't see her for anything else than what she is, a sexually promiscuous giant who was about to get her way . . again.

 

“ Oh silly Matt.” Amelia smiled, easily moving my hands away leaving my most intimate body parts exposed once more. I didn't bother resisting as she moved my hands away, both of us knowing it was a useless form of defense anyway.

 

“ Don't worry about anything, I'll make up for last time, she said licking her lips. It became clear what she meant when she moved her mouth closer to my shaft her slow breaths I could feel at the tip of my cock. Not again . . .please . .no. “ Just close your eyes.” She said, and for reasons unknown I listened, waiting for the worst.

 

“ Alright done.”

 

I opened my eyes, that was Dr. Penne's voice , she was back. My mind was in shambles trying to work out what the hell that was all about. I did double takes of everything to be sure things were normal, using normal very loosely. That was far too real to be dismissed as an hallucination, I had to calm down. Deep breaths Matt, deep breaths. “ So what's the verdict . .”

 

“ Thankfully, all seems to be in working order, but we're still no closer to diagnosing the cause of your shrinking. This maybe something revolutionary on a subatomic level, and we've already reached out to scientists to give their input.” Dr. Penne bit on her pen cap momentarily, appearing to be at a loss for words. “ Ultimately, I don't really know . .what will happen if you keep shrinking.”

 

The uncertainty in how she said that for some reason made me nervous as well. Of course, I know Dana is responsible and all, I just never really stopped to think what would happen if I this kept going on. She's vaguely implied that it won't be indefinitely, but at only 2'7 it can't be much longer . . ..right?

 

“ Is it . .possible for me to shrink out of existence . .or die?” I stumbled trying to utter those last two words.

 

Dr. Penne didn't answer right away, which isn't a good start. “ Theoretically, not really . .but at worst you could possibly shrink to microscopic levels. . . .Your shrinking seems to be fairly erratic, so it's hard to say anything for sure. For now I think it's time for you to consider moving in with someone if you haven't already. If this continues further it maybe too difficult for you to live on your own.” Dr. Penne suggested, vocalizing an inevitable reality that I avoided confronting. “ I know this is a lot to take in, we're trying our best to find a cause, for now hang tight and I'll give a call if any revelations are made. Until then, I'll just subscribe some anxiety medication that you can take if you're ever feeling overwhelmed by the situation.

 

“ Right . . .thanks doc.” I left the room with doubt ingrained in my mind. In my ideal world I thought the shrinking would be over and done with already, leaving me with life on easy street. 2 feet and 7 inches later, and words that left me wondering the possibility if I or should I say if Dana would let me shrink to nothingness.

 

“ So how did it go?” Christina asked.

 

“ . . She thinks it's best for me to move in with someone.” It wasn't something I looked forward too. However it would be inconvenient for me to be trapped in my own house if I did shrink more. As hard as it was to accept the way that this has all effected my life, it wasn't worth dying just because I was too short to reach some food in my home. “ They're still looking at what's causing my shrinking.”

 

“ Oh dear, you're more than welcome to stay with me.” She offered. I may take her up on that, not knowing anyone more trustworthy for the task. “ Lets get you to work, maybe that will help ease your mind.”

 

For once, I have to agree that I'd rather be at work right now, I need to distract my mind. If I let myself stew in my own thoughts over these strange events for too long I may just go crazy.