- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 

 

John couldn't move. His ex-girlfriends juices had him stuck to her moist outer lips. He could only wait and hope that what he feared was about to happen, did not happen.

Sarah bent over, bracing herself on the bed. She brought her hands behind her, one on each ass cheek, and spread her pussy open. The moist lips reluctantly gave way to her bright pink hole. Her juices glistened in the light as Andy looked on with delight. John could only look on in horror as Andy pulled down his swim trunks.  

"Do you think your ex would mind if I used a condom?" Andy said as he pulled one out from the nightstand drawer.

"No condom, I want you to cum inside me. Now!" Sarah screamed with passion.

With no other affirmation needed, Andy proceeded to stroke his beefy, 11 inch monster cock. While one hand was busy with his shaft, his other instinctively went towards Sarah's honey pot.

John gazed upon the skyscraper sized cock with utmost fear. He tried more frantically to get free. He pulled with all his strength concentrated in his right arm, and with great effort, it peeled off from Sarah's pussy.  As his arm came free, strands of Sarah's juices reluctantly released its prisoner. 

Now the other arm he thought. Just as he was about to start to pull his other arm free, a shadow loomed over him. John looked up and saw building sized fingers coming straight at him. Fear filled his entire conciousness as he screamed at the top of lungs "SARAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!"

Time was up as John was easily moved by the monstrous digits into the entrance of his ex lover.

"Mmmmm, damn baby. You always did have magic fingers." Moaned Sarah as she grinded her pussy against Andy's fingers.

John went from being stuck to her labia to stuck to this man's fingertip as he was massaged into her g-spot. Soft slick walls massaged him in the utter darkness that surrounded him. Up was down, left was right. For a moment, John forgot everything that had happened up to that point and was lost in total bliss. John's minuscule cock seemed to agree as it quickly became hard and ejaculated from the intense massage.

The walls pulsed with blood and excitement as Sarah nears an orgasm.  Juices flowed without caution, threatening to drown John.  The orgasm was spectacular as her pussy convulsed rapidly squeezing John continuously.  Cum dripped from Andy's fingers as he withdrew them, leaving John inside Sarah's pussy without a care in the world. Light briefly entered the pink cavern and John opened his eyes in time to realize what was about to occur.

"My turn now babe." He proclaimed with a devilish grin. Lining his cock up with her pussy, he slowly pushed his head past her opening and into her pussy.  His cock easily slipped into his girlfriend and her pussy greedily gobbled it down to its base.  Juices overflowed around Andy's cock, dribbling down his sack.  Sarah moaned with delight as they began to fuck ferociously.