- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The U men's gymnastics team is saved from olive oil, but endangered by beer.

Chapter Eight



The willingness of the Goddess of Love to enforce her prohibitions on oppressing men seemed to vary. Out and out violence -- eating, stomping, slicing and dicing -- appeared to be out, as the Goddess made unfortunate examples of a few rage-filled women who took advantage of the dimunition of men. Humiliation, though, was quite another matter. After all, the whole purpose of the rebalancing of the sexes was to humble men, to make their world totally a world of pleasing women. The Goddess was willing to tolerate women establishing a wide range of ways to please themselves. After all, she thought, had not men imagined over the centuries, and compelled women to engage in, a range of activities that stretched from the inexplicable to the downright painful?


Thus, no bolts of lightning erupted when a 20-year-old gymnast poured gobs of olive oil on helpless, six-inch-tall men, formerly members of a college gymnastics team. But there was some objection from her female teammates.

 

"What are you doing, Emma?" screamed a girl with black hair and a milk bottle complexion.

 

Jared looked up, then over at Josh. "We're saved! At least they're not all crazy."


"Olive oil doesn't go with chocolate!, " the black-haired girl laughed.


"Sarah, I just wanted to see them fight and get all oiled up before I put one of them inside me!"

 

"Emma, the Goddess of Love didn't make you impatient enough! I've got blue vag! I need a guy NOW!"

 

"Blue vag..", remarked Steve, Jason's roommate back at the U.

 

"Must be the term for the girls' version of blue balls", said their coach, 32-year-old Mike Probus, also six inches tall.

 

Sarah's eyes got big. "I wonder how their chocolate would taste... in beer!"

 

She motioned to Emma and her other teammate, a blond named Ashley, to form a circle around the hamster cage. "Since different girls had sex with different guys, we all have to say it at once". Then she whispered. Finally they broke out in unison... "ONE INCH!"


All three of the gymnasts -- Steve, Jared and Josh -- shrank to one inch in height. Coach Probus didn't. He'd been shrunk by the women's gymnastics coach at state, Madison Chambers, and she wasn't in the room. He tried his best to protect his now-tinier students. But Emma grabbed him in her fist and lifted him away. Then Ashley scooped up one-inch-tall Jared, Josh and Steve in the palm of her hand.Sarah brought out three bottles of beer and opened them.


"Guys used to use these to rape girls!", Sarah laughed. "NOW... well, things are a little different." Emma distributed the male gymnasts so that each one was in a girl's hand. Soon the girls moved their hands so that each hovered over a beer bottle.

 

The gymnasts squirmed as they realized where they were going.


"RELEASE!", Sarah shouted, and all three girls dropped their men, each into their own beer bottle.


Jared swam frantically around the rim once he fell in. "Help... I'm getting drunk!"


"NO SHIT!" yelled equally tiny Josh, while Steve clung to the side of his bottle and banged on it for help.


The girls chugged. "I can taste their chocolate in the beer!" Emma cried. The guys thought they were going to be swallowed. But then the girls stopped, and put their bottles down.

 

Then Sarah brought out what appeared to be three phalluses, with an elastic opening on the back end. She took a pair of scissors and widened the opening at the top of the "head" to about a third of an inch. Then she placed each one on a bottle. She handed one each to Emma and Ashley, then took one for herself. They each headed toward the bed and landed on their backs, then threw their legs up in the air.


Each girl brought the beer bottle to her womanhood, soaked in honey. Then they teased them into their bodies. Finally, they turned their bottles upside down, forcing the beer down and spilling it into, and onto, their womanhoods.

 

Steve, Josh and Jared fell as the fluid level fell. Each noticed a suction as the liquid was draining toward the opening. Each took a deep breath as he anticipated the possibility of drowning by vagina.

 

Each slid through the opening of the faux-penis into a woman's body.


But being athletes, they swam through the beer and honey. Treating pubic hair like gymnastic rings, they pulled themselves up through the openings, even as their captors were moaning above them. Each had climbed to a perch on the mons of their particular woman.


"They're distracted", Josh yelled at Jared and Steve. "Time to run for it!"


But the girls were already on to them. "PUSSY SIZE!" they all yelled together.