[Reviews - 28] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

A college women's gymnastics team and the coach are hit hard by the desires arising from the Rebalancing of Sexes. It's made worse when their boyfriends and husband are kidnapped by a rival team, forcing them to grab the last male on campus to meet their needs.


Rated: X
Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Adult 30-39, Butt, Gentle, Humiliation, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Lesbians, New World Order Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/f, FF/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: Rebalancing the Sexes
Chapters: 19 Completed: Yes
Word count: 41351 Read: 240299
Published: October 23 2012 Updated: August 12 2015
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners.  The original characters and plot are the property of the author.           The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.   No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Chapter 1 by ltltb [Reviews - 8] starstarstarstarstar (2203 words)

The women's gymnastics team resorts to drastic measures when the rebalancing arrives and their boyfriends disappear.

2. Chapter 2 by ltltb [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (3798 words)

Jason finds out what it's like to experience two women who can alter his size on a whim.

3. Chapter 3 by ltltb [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarhalf-star (1110 words)

It's Jessica's turn to satisfy her needs with Jason... but she may end up wanting more than Jason.

4. Chapter 4 by ltltb [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (685 words)

Jessica wants to use Jason to explore Amber, while another gymnast waits in the wings for her chance at Jason.

5. Chapter 5 by ltltb [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1318 words)

Carmen finds Jason and the rebalancing a dream come true.

6. Chapter 6 & 7 by ltltb [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1696 words)

7. Chapter 8 by ltltb [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarhalf-star (807 words)

The U men's gymnastics team is saved from olive oil, but endangered by beer.

8. Chapters 9 & 10 by ltltb [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2692 words)

9. Chapter 11 by ltltb [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1272 words)

Women's gymnastics becomes orgasmic, and one word helps Jason turn the coach's backdoor into a boudoir.

10. Chapter 12 by ltltb [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarhalf-star (1672 words)

Jason becomes a squirt, and meets the woman who gave the green light to make all BMOC's, small. A well as her two tiny lovers.

11. Chapter 13 & 14 by ltltb [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1299 words)

The girls make plans for the meet with State.

12. Chapters 15, 16 & 17 by ltltb [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (4568 words)

The girls find their missing men, confront the State team, and the Goddess of Love delivers justice.

13. Chapter 18 by ltltb [Reviews - 0] (6022 words)

Getting away from the dorm for a bit, Amber takes Jason along for the ride, as she discovers how her parents -- now divorced - are dealing with the rebalancing of sexes.

14. Chapter 19 by ltltb [Reviews - 0] (1105 words)

The former State gymnasts begin to realize what a strange new world they're living in, and one of them decides she wants out at any cost.

15. Chapter 20 by ltltb [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1744 words)

The Goddess of Love tells Carmen to find a way to create a love triangle in her own body, and the girl who was known as Ashley speaks to someone for the first time since being shrunk. (GOL is an abbreviation for Goddess of Love).

16. Chapter 21 by ltltb [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (4195 words)

Ashley proclaims her love to Jared and Carmen is enraged... or pretends to be.

17. Chapter 22 by ltltb [Reviews - 1] (2088 words)

A test of wills between a big redhead gymnast and a tiny redhead gymnast. 

18. Chapter 23 by ltltb [Reviews - 3] starstarstarhalf-star (1991 words)

The girls find their own sizes being sorted out, with all power to the sexiest. 

19. Chapter 24 by ltltb [Reviews - 0] (1086 words)

A passionate battle determines the fate of all the gymnast girls and their lovers.