- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Scott's day is not looking up... although he is.

                “Mom, what the fuck?” cried Scott with unholy terror, grabbing at the shirt and tugging at it with all his might to cover himself up again.  However, Judy’s grip was iron and unrelenting, and he found it impossible to take.  A moment later, he looked down at his baby-sized body and realized how exposed he was, and quickly changed strategy to cupping his hands around his junk, clenching his eyes shut in embarrassment.

                Judy frowned sternly, her eyes bugged in surprise.  She shook her head and tsked.

                “Scott… where did you hear that word?”

                “Sorry!  But…”

                “Now, Scott,” she continued slowly.  “What is our rule about language in this house?”

                Scott couldn’t believe what he was hearing.  His mom was actually about to give him shit for using language when she had just given him the shock of his life and rendered him naked before her?

                “That… that…” he mumbled, realizing how out of order his mom’s priorities were.  “That… there’s none of it?”

                “Right, but what else?” she sighed, crossing her arms and pursing her lips in displeasure.

                “Umm…”

                “That… you’re…”

                “Mom, no!”

                “…grounded,” finished Judy with satisfaction, nodding to herself.  “Just for the weekend, but still… I want you to learn your lesson.”

                “Mom, that’s not fair!”

                “And how is that?  You know the rules, honey.  What kind of mother would I be if I didn’t make you appreciate our rules?”

                “But… but what you just did… I… I wasn’t even…” he gulped.  “READY!  You can’t just… just…”

                “Um… maybe we were watching different news programs, baby boy,” said Judy with attitude.  “But I most definitely CAN do this.  I have all the documents if you want to review them yourself,” she said sarcastically.

                Scott mumbled to himself under his breath, cursing.

                “WHAT?” growled Judy, moving closer to Scott on her haunches and causing him to gasp in fear.  “Care to repeat that?”

                “No,” he peeped.

                “I see,” she said, nodding her head, having already made up her mind.  “Then in that case, you can add on an extra day to the punishment.”

                Scott sighed.  His mother had always been exceptionally strict about punishments, and while he hated it, he had to admit she had won this round.  Begrudgingly, he nodded, hanging his head.

                “Okay, okay, Mom,” he muttered.  “Just… just… make me big again?  I’m done.”

                Judy snickered, looking piteously at Scott.  “Did you just miss that whole conversation, honey?  I told you you’re grounded for three days.”

                Scott’s jaw dropped, his eyes bugging.  He was so flustered he forgot to cover up his crotch as the shock settled in.  Judy was obviously enjoying his reaction, a gleeful smile settling over her lips.

                “Mom… you can’t just… just…”

                “Scott, I don’t know how many times we can possibly go over this.  Now, just deal with it.  I’ll change you back to normal in three days.  But… until then…” she sighed, placing the device back in the case and closing it up, leaving it on the counter.

                “Mom… please… I’m begging you…” cried Scott, beginning to lose his cool, his voice cracking.

                “It sounds like it,” chuckled Judy heartily.  “But no can do, buster.  I’m sure after this is over, you’ll have a much better idea of how I want things done around this house from now on.”  Placing her hands triumphantly on her rotund hips, Judy smirked down at her nude little son and started walking in the other direction.

                “Nononononono!” cried Scott like a broken record, dashing as fast as his significantly reduced legs could carry him.  Judy came to a sudden stop in her tracks, causing Scott to crash headlong into her supple calf, his legs accidentally wrapping around her smooth ankle, so desperate was he to catch up.  Judy giggled with delight, observing her tiny son slowly unwrapping himself away from his mother’s meaty leg, obviously embarrassed most that his junk had brushed up against the heel of her foot.

                “You be careful, honey,” she smirked.  “Be this cute during the weekend, and I might not want to bring you back up to normal size.”

                Scott’s blood turned to ice.  “WHAT?”

                Judy laughed, being entirely facetious, but nonetheless having far too much fun with the terrified expression on her son’s face as he stared wildly up at her.

                “It wouldn’t be so bad.”

                “H-H-How?” croaked Scott, trembling with in growing anger and crazed desperation.

                “Well, I could keep an eye on you a little better… you know, make sure you stay out of trouble,” she winked, tilting her head piteously as she continuing staring down at him.

                “Mom… you gotta listen to me… I’ll do anything.”

                “Oh, really?” Judy smirked, pressing a finger against her plump lower lip in thought.  “Anything?”

                “Yes!  You name it!  I’ll do anything!  Sweep the whole freaking house!  Help you file paperwork!  Kyle and Maggie’s chores plus mine for a week!  Anything!”

                Judy crossed her arms, raising an eyebrow in amusement at her son’s pleas.  “Honey, why would it be useful at all to me to have you do your brother and sister’s chores?  Then I’d have both of them running amok around here.  You think I want that?  They can get wild sometimes, too.  Why, I wouldn’t be surprised if they end up needing a round with my new favorite housekeeping tool here!  But the thing is, they know how to keep it in check better than you.”

                “Okay, okay… then… then what, Mom?  Please!  I’ll do anything, just make me normal again!” pleaded Scott, dropping to his hands and knees and clasping his fingers together as if in prayer.  Judy’s lips curled into an almost devilish smile.

                He was learning faster than she had anticipated.  It almost made her sad to see her son lower himself so much: quivering, cold, and nude at her feet, small enough that she could pick him up like a Barbie doll.

                Tapping her toes gleefully against the tile floor, Judy listened to the soft suction sound of her smooth skin, dampened slightly by stale sweat from the hot day, becoming glued gently to the ground before she plucked them off again from the ground.  Finally, it occurred to her what she needed.

                “Follow me, honey,” she instructed, trying to hide the glow in her eyes as inspiration flashed through.  Turning slowly, careful not to kick over her son’s tiny prayerful body, she proceeded regally into the living room, keeping a slow enough pace that Scott could eagerly skitter behind her, almost panting with the effort.

                Judy grinned to herself.  She felt like a queen with her pitiful little butler desperately trying to keep up.  This was going to be more fun than she had thought.

                “What are we doing, Mom?” Scott wheedled with emotional strain as they crossed the carpeted threshold of the room.

                “Oh, nothing much, honey…” Judy responded, trying to hold back the victorious giggling.  “Just a little time-out.”

Chapter End Notes:

Please comment!