- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Scott begins the first of many time-outs in his tortuously humiliating existence.

               “Ohhhhhh… God… that feels a million times better, honey,” Judy groaned with ecstasy, feeling goose bumps rippling up along her legs as she reclined comfortably on the couch, flipping through the channels on the TV as she went.  “Don’t slow down.”

                “Sure thing Mom,” stated Scott flatly, his breaths coming in shorter supply.

                Judy arched her leg further, pressing her son even harder against the pillow at the other end of the couch, sandwiching him between fabric and the soft, unwashed flesh of her right bare foot.  She cooed with pleasure, listening to him struggling to regain his air as her heel pinned itself against his stomach, flushing out the oxygen from his system.

                “C’mon, pick up the pace. I thought you wanted to get back to normal by dinnertime?”

                “Right, right…” wheezed Scott, coughing from lack of air, gasping for a fresh breath but finding none.  His arms quivering from the strain, he wrapped his hands around the cushy sides of his mother’s foot and continued caressing them, squeezing his fingers as tightly as he could into the firm, supple padding of flesh as he sped up to appease his mother’s demands.

                “Yesssss…” moaned Judy, her head sinking deeper into the pillow of the couch as she relaxed, shutting her eyes.  She stretched, tightening all the muscles in her body, her strong runner’s legs going taut as they slammed even more powerfully into Scott, who gasped in horror as he watched his mother’s dexterous digits flexing forward.

                Gently, Judy’s toes laid themselves down against Scott’s face, smushing his nose easily between the smooth skin of a toe crevice.  He shuddered in disgust, feeling the slimy remains of sock fuzz and sticky sweat slicked across his face as she did so, the rest of his body ably pinned down by her slowly decompressing sole.  He could feel the wrinkles of his mother’s foot slowly smoothing out against his stomach as she arched her sole into him, sliding her foot lower down on his body.

                Terrifyingly, Scott then felt his mother’s heavy heel set casually down in his lap, narrowly avoiding crushing his pitifully sized dick under the comparative monstrosity of her foot.  She scrunched her sole against his naked body, tickling his torso slightly and sending guiltily pleasurable goose bumps up his spine.  Scott sighed to himself as he struggled against the weight of his mother’s foot flesh and continued kneading with renewed zeal, hoping to end this torture sooner rather than later.  At the very least, he was getting a massage of sorts out of this on his abdominals.

                For the moment, as his fingers continued busily rubbing and sliding over the swollen, pink skin of Judy’s world-weary bare foot, he tried to force the negative from his mind.  The fact that his life was probably about to become one huge punishment-fest.  The fact that he was currently shrunken and in the nude, out in the open in his own house.  The fact that so much of his mother’s own skin was pressed up against his horribly exposed person, her flesh even touching his vulnerable junk as it hung meekly below the gargantuan monolith of her heavy heel.

                Refocusing, Scott instead forced himself to just be in the feeling and ignore the embarrassment.  The soft creases in his mother’s naked sole sliding easily over his comparatively frail frame.  The warm toes tapping against his tingling face playfully.  The sheer might of her foot pinning him into an irritatingly submissive yet admittedly somewhat comfortable position once he got himself situated.

                This notion of peace was quickly shattered, though, as Scott heard the channel change again and Judy shifted her position slightly.  She moaned loudly with relaxed pleasure, and her toes folded completely down over his head, ruffling his hair and burrowing his nose unstoppably into a cushy toe crevice, rank with a stale, leathery stench that forced a few hacking gags out of Scott’s throat.

                Judy only had a warm chuckle for her son’s obviously disgusted reaction, and proceeded to arch her sole at a tighter angle over her tiny son’s body, forcing Scott to lay back even further into the pillow, making it practically impossible for him to try to pry himself loose of the billowing, fluffy folds of fabric, encased entirely by the warm, muscular barricade of maternal foot flesh.

                “You and your brother and sister were always big exaggerators, honey,” snickered Judy, looking down at the pitiful form of her nude son as he struggled valiantly yet uselessly against the awesome strength of her toned leg as it continued burying him in the pillow under a layer of her skin.  “Because, as you know, I’m all about taking care of myself, and I would never let any part of myself… go… if you know what I mean.  Including my feet.  Now, I know it’s not exactly a basket of roses in there, but…”

                “Understatement of the year,” hissed Scott under his breath.

                “…but try to get ahold of yourself and stop being so melodramatic, honey.”

                Scott thrashed wildly against the unyielding weight of his mother’s foot as it came to a rest, pinning him as hard as it could into the over-fluffed pillow at the opposite end of the couch.  His blood turning to ice, Scott felt his mother’s heel settling comfortably on top of his crotch, forcing his diminutive member to point downward between his legs as her dry, slightly peeling heel took its newly rightful place, almost as if Judy’s heel was claiming the territory upon which it sat as its own.

                “No need to overdramatize this, honey.  All you’re doing is giving your poor ol’ mommy a much-needed massage after a hard day of work.  I’m just having some fun with you, is all.  You understand that, right?”

                Scott had no answer, as his face was still grossly pinned under the curled toes of Judy’s right foot, obviously with a direct purpose.  He held his breath, only inhaling when it was absolutely necessary to retain consciousness, as with each breath he took, he could feel the filthy, slimy odor caked between his mother’s toes seeping into his mouth.

                Judy cleared her throat.  “I said… understand that, honey?”  She yawned a little, feeling the hours of the long day beginning to catch up with her.

                With this last repeated murmur, Judy clenched her toes around her tiny son’s head with all her strength, savoring the terrifying feeling of Scott’s head sliding across the slightly dampened surface of her sweaty skin and forcibly into the crevice of her toes.  She could feel his little head vibrating as he did his best to nod “yes,” despite having his cheeks encased in a smooth, rank guillotine of flesh.  She smiled to herself, crossing her other unoccupied leg over and bringing it against Scott’s side, gently stroking her toes along his shivering little twig-like arms as she felt sleep overtaking her.

                “Love you, honey,” she yawned happily as she drifted into a nap, her son still clutched possessively between his mother’s two feet.

Chapter End Notes:

Please comment!

Since the chapters are short, I actually have a couple more ideas for this story scenario than I thought, so more than likely, this story will exceed the originally projected 5-chapter outline.  Hope you've been enjoying!