- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Judy remembers back to her earliest experiences dealing with tiny beings.

                “Wow, Mom… for real?” Judy gasped with excitement as her mother placed a small, fluffy hamster with golden brown fur into her hands.

                “Yes, honey.  For real,” Mrs. James grinned, crossing her arms.  “I know it’s been a year since you lost Mr. Fluffy, and your dad and I figured it was time to give you another chance with this one.”

                “Oh, Mom, I love you!” Judy smiled brightly, her eyes dancing with light as she cupped the tiny rodent in her palms.

                “Your daddy said fourteen was kind of a young age to give you another try, but I say, how can we learn if we aren’t given second chances to use what we found out in the first place?”

                Judy placed the rodent back in the tray of wood chips Mrs. James had used to carry it downstairs, and threw her arms around her mother in a warm embrace.

                “You’re the best, Mom.”

                “And I’m sure you’ll never, ever say differently, especially not in a couple of years when you start dating,” Mrs. James said jokingly, pinching her teenage daughter’s cheek.  “Now why don’t you go put Mr. Fluffy II or whatever you name him in his cage upstairs?  I put it on your desk.”

                “Sounds great,” Judy nodded, scooping the hamster back up and scurrying out of the room and up the stairs toward her bedroom.

                When Judy had re-entered her room, she lithely kicked the door with the rubbery heel of her sneaker, letting it slide easily closed, whereupon she locked it quickly and darted for her bed, rolling flat onto her stomach and kicking her feet up in the air.  Pressing the toe of her sneaker into the curled back lip of the other shoe, she quickly kicked the pair of footwear off, letting them plop lazily to the carpeted floor.

                “So… Mr. Fluffy II,” Judy whispered snidely, stroking her finger along the hamster’s back, enjoying the feeling of its body quivering slightly at her gentle touch.  “Welcome home.  You’re my new pet, and I can’t wait to play with you.  I think I’m gonna like you even more than the last hamster.”

                Judy pinched one of the hamster’s legs between her fingers, causing it to awkwardly tremble as it tried to get equal footing on her soft palm again.  She snickered.  “Your feet are so tiny, Mr. Fluffy II.  But you can’t even do anything when I’ve got you like this, can you?”?

                The hamster seemed to tilt its head upward, staring somewhat blankly into Judy’s eyes with its own black beady pupils.  Judy grinned wildly, a familiar thrill sliding warmly through her body, from the top of her head to the tips of her tingling toes, and back again.  The pair seemed to lock eyes for a moment: owner and pet.

                Master and toy.

                The rush was beginning to return.  Judy could feel a wonderful, lightheaded sensation beginning to overtake her.  She squinted at the hamster, and in that moment, could almost feel the connection being established.  The understanding between them.  Even though he was just a hamster and he had only just been plopped out of his cage into the large, warm hands of a young teenage girl, with no prior context of her life, he knew what was coming.  Judy could feel his body shaking harder, and she released his leg from her grip with a smug smile.  She took a deep breath, sighing, and then leaned her face in closer to her new inmate.

                “You’ve got some really big shoes to fill.  Like, REALLY big,” she whispered, holding a stern expression as long as she could before bursting out laughing.  Slowly, still cupping the hamster in one hand, Judy reached over the side of the bed and snatched up her left sneaker, setting it on the bedspread.

                Instantly, she could smell her own stench emanating from the warm, stale interior, the over-worn felt lining imprinted with dark, dampened fabric in the shape of rolling hills where her socked toes had nestled snugly moments before.  She pinched her fingers around her nose and giggled, letting her tongue hang out of her mouth for her own comic effect.

                “You might feel a little weird around the smell at first, but don’t worry, Mr. Fluffy II.  I heard that all animals love the smell of their owners, and since that’s gonna be me until…” she began, coughing uncomfortably.  “…until you decide to leave me just like the first Mr. Fluffy.  But hopefully that won’t be for a while.  Because I like you, Mr. Fluffy II.  And I think you’ll like me too after you learn how things work.”  Softly, then, Judy lowered her hand over the wide open mouth of her sneaker and tipped her palm, allowing the hamster to spill easily into the base.  Instantly, it skittered in the other direction and into the toe section, but quickly returned to the mouth, clawing at the sides with its tiny pink feet.

                Judy snickered, her body feeling warmer and more comfortable now.  She was getting back into the swing of things even sooner than she had expected.  Gently, she grasped the scuffed rubber rim of the shoe’s lower sole in her fingers and lifted the shoe off the bed, allowing it to roll side to side.  She watched the discombobulated hamster thrashed against the cushiony sides of the shoe, even allowing him to roll backwards into the dark, narrow toe section again, which he clawed his way out of as fast as his little legs would carry him.

                “So now that you’ve been introduced to… things… down there,” Judy began in a hushed whisper, barely even able to hear her own voice.  “It’s time for you to go to your real home from now on.”  Reaching off the side of the bed again, Judy’s hand managed to clench the lid of a shoebox tucked partially under the mattress.  Tugging at the lid, she managed to open it and grab its contents up, which she quickly brought up to the surface of the bed.

                Judy brandished a pair of thick, woolen socks in her fist, grinning snidely down at the hamster as it continued clawing incessantly at the sides of its rank prison walls.  Slipping her fingers back into the shoe, she clutched the hamster in a fist, feeling his trembling turn to violent flailing as he threw himself in every which way against the tube of palm and finger flesh that was curled around him, but it was no use.  Judy’s hand was not going anywhere, and sure enough, as she pinched the edge of one of the old gray socks in her fingertips, letting the mouth fall open, she released her captive into the dark fabric tunnel.

                She could feel Mr. Fluffy II fighting as he tumbled down the slope of the sock and crashed down at the bottom.  Judy quickly slipped into a sitting position on the side of the bed, sliding the opened shoe box out from under the bed with a practiced little kick of her toes.  In the same motion, she pinched the toe of her current white socks, feeling the damp cotton fibers hugged damply against the shapely form of her foot.  She chuckled giddily to herself as she tugged the sock off, allowing it to fall to the ground.

                Judy slapped her youthful bare foot against the carpet, feeling freer and more alive already.  Invigorated, she curled her toes against the carpet, running her wrinkled sole along the old shag fibers, and sighed with pleasure.  It was ready.

                She was ready.

                Gripping the old woolen sock in her fingertips, Judy dipped her pointed big toe down into the sock, quickly eating up space inside as her foot and lower calf quickly followed in like a train of cold, sweaty flesh barreling down a dark underground tunnel of old, fraying threads.

                The moment Judy felt her toes make contact with Mr. Fluffy II, she instantly felt the glowing warmth she had been experiencing for the past few minutes divert directly into the center of her body.  She felt the tingling turn into a burning, glorious light igniting her eyes with excitement, leaving her mouth hanging open.  She felt her groin tickling with passion, the joy churning up inside her until she felt her womanhood reacting.

                Judy moaned softly as she slid her foot into place fully inside the sock, pressing her sole down against Mr. Fluffy II so hard she felt his quivering body losing the fight and going flat with pitiful defeat against the base of the sock.  She scrunched her toes, tightening the fabric more fully as she bunched up the wool under her dexterous digits.

                She closed her eyes, enjoying every little sensation.  The tiny, warm body pressed against her sole.  Powerless to resist.  Unable to act on its obvious desire to escape no matter the cost.  His little head thumping painfully against the ball of her foot, which refused to budge no matter how much he fought.  His tiny body pounding with the railing of his pathetic little heart pushed into overdrive with panic.  A little slosh of urine piddling into the creased, wrinkled valleys of skin along the immense plain of Judy’s sole.

                “Welcome home,” Judy whispered simply and breathlessly, barely able to form the words as arousal shot through her body like wildfire.  “Don’t run away from me yet, Mr. Fluffy II.”

 

                Judy’s eyes flashed open from the dream with a start, and she almost slid into a sitting position before remembering that her son would probably break a few bones with such a motion, as he remained pinned between her feet.

                She could feel him trembling.  His fearful sweat intermingling with her own.  His tiny lips quivering as they were pressed against her foot, almost as if kissing it.  His hands still trying, shaky though they were, to appease her demands by massaging her sole.

                Judy was absolutely ravished.  The feeling of her terrified, sweating son shaking vigorously, powerless under the weight of her foot, still trying with all the strength he could muster to please her and end his consequence.  Put in his proper place after his breach of the rules.

                “You’re a little out of your league, little hamster,” she chuckled, too low for her son to hear as she arched her sole again over his body, feeling his limp member swept back between his legs by the mass of her heel.

                For a moment, the voluptuous mother felt the slightest stirring deep in her loins.

                She giggled to herself at this fact, shaking her head, and gratified that her wild side from her high school and college days was still firmly intact.  Finally, with a gasp of joy, Judy pulled her foot off of her son’s body.  He panted meekly as he collapsed into the pillow, clutching his stomach as his mother’s feet came to rest in front of him on the couch.  His eyes looked unfocused.  He even refused to raise his head at this point to look Judy in the eye.

                Perfect.

                “Mom…” he breathed heavily.  “Am I done with that?”

                “Of course, honey.  I should think so,” she giggled, wriggling her satisfied toes around again.

                Scott sighed with relief.  “I’m sorry.  I’m so, so… so…”

                “I’m just so sure you are, honey,” laughed Judy with an air of sarcasm.  “But you’re forgetting something.”

                “What?” he peeped with despair.

                “I have… TWO feet,” Judy smirked, raising her other leg regally into the air above her son before bringing her warm, heavy sole down onto her son’s already brutalized body, this time instantly wrapping her toes around his head before he even had a chance to yelp with horror.  “Don’t tell me I have to tutor you in manners AND math now…”

Chapter End Notes:

Please comment!