[Reviews - 31] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Scott Stevens’ life becomes a living hell when his mother Judy gets her shrink ray license, giving her legal permission to use it on him and his siblings anytime she wants. 

A prequel to the Time-out stories.


Rated: R
Categories: Teenager (13-19), Mature (40-49), Entrapment, Feet, Gentle, Growing/Shrinking out of clothes, Humiliation, Instant Size Change, Maternal Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: Time-Out
Chapters: 5 Completed: Yes
Word count: 10294 Read: 100999
Published: October 24 2012 Updated: November 07 2012

1. Chapter 1: The Law Won by Jacksmith [Reviews - 10] starstarstarstarstar (1326 words)

This story is meant to precede the entire Time-out series, showing the first use of the shrink ray between Scott and his mother Judy.

As with the last entries, this will be a relatively brief story at under 10 chapters.  I rather like that arrangement for this series, as it’s one of my favorite genres of the fetish, and the briefer storylines allow me to (hopefully) maintain some variety.  Enjoy!

2. Chapter 2: Matriarchal Rule by Jacksmith [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1563 words)

Scott returns home to find his mother has an unpleasant surprise waiting for him.

3. Chapter 3: Irresponsible by Jacksmith [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (1196 words)

Scott's day is not looking up... although he is.

4. Chapter 4: Kicking Back by Jacksmith [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (1194 words)

Scott begins the first of many time-outs in his tortuously humiliating existence.

5. Chapter 5: Judy's Beginning by Jacksmith [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (2008 words)

Judy remembers back to her earliest experiences dealing with tiny beings.