- Text Size +

Chapter 3.2

Salt'n'Aylia


Harley removed her paw from Aylia and bent down, barely giving the tiny girl enough time for her eyes to adjust to the bright light that suddenly blinded them. She snatched her hand around her body and held her firmly in her grip, just the little girl's head and feet sticking out from either end of the tight fist. Harley didn't acknowledge Aylia's little squeaks of pain where her fingers curled in and threatened to pop her ribs out of her chest, instead she walked calmly over to the counter by the kitchen supplies and began to search for what she needed. She quickly found the items she was looking for, listing the aloud for her little captive to hear.

"Chopping board; Check. Cant get your tasty juices all over the counter now can we?" She began with a cruel smile "Seasoning... some salt and pepper should do... Aaaaaannnd." She paused for a moment and looked Aylia straight in the eye as she continued to smile her cold smile "Meat tenderiser. For softening up and flattening my nice fresh burger meat."

Aylia began to scream and wail, her body giving out shudders and small wiggling movements against the soft crushing palm of Harley's hand as she tried to get free, she looked up at Harley's eager face and pleaded for her to spare her but Harley simply rolled her eyes and made a small puffing noise through her pursed lips.

"Don't do this Harley, I don't deserve it! I've learned my lesson, please, please don't kill me!" Screamed the little girl as Harley began to lower her to the chopping board. The leopardess simply smirked and laid her out, pressing a thick finger onto her head and rolling it back and forth under her fingertip like she was simply playing with a child's toy until she pinned her head on its side.

"I don't care what you've learnt to be honest. If I help you now, you will simply blab about exactly what it is I've been doing to you, and as you know, the penalty for shrinking an innocent is five to ten years..." Harley stated as though reading off a statement, but Aylia quickly cut in hoping she had found a way to save herself.

"No! No! I wouldn't tell anyone, I swear! Ple-" The tiny girl screamed begged, but Harley was in no mood for listening, she slowly and deliberately rolled Aylia's head like a little pebble until her face was being crushed into the hard black pad on her fingertip, silencing her as she felt like her face was going to be pressed into the back of her skull.

Harley bent down, lowering her voice to speak gently into Aylia's ear.

"I don't really care, I've already decided what I want to do with you. I haven't had my main course yet, and a nice juicy burger should just about hit the spot right now -" Harley said, watching the desperate clawing increase as Aylia fought to get her head free before she continued in a seductive whisper as close to her little snacks ear as she could get "- and guess who's providing the beef..." Harley said with a smile, licking her lips as she stood back to her full hight, keeping Aylia pinned under her finger.

The giantess gripped Aylia's head between thumb and finger and began to shred her clothing. She kicked and thrashed trying to fight off the invading claws and fingers but it was no good, she felt her shirt being dragged and shredded from her torso, then the waistband of her cargos was tugged on, wrenching her lower back forwards a few times as pain shot through her spine and her neck began to stretch. Her screams were almost totally muffled in the smothering flesh of the fingertips and her world was nothing but darkness, confusion and pain as finally her trousers gave out and with a shredding noise were ripped down her legs to her ankles.

Harley gave a slight huff of irritation at the clothes still hanging onto Aylia's ankles, gripping her sketchers together and running a claw down the laces to pull them off the small girl's feet before continuing to pull the clothes away. She looked down at Aylia's body in her underwear and felt a wave of tingling flood through her. Licking her lips she slid a claw up between Aylia's legs and pressed the back of the claw against the struggling girls crotch. She pushed firmly into it for a moment watching her toy go stiff and still until she slowly dragged her finger up, enjoying the sight of the little labia pushing round either side of her sharp claw.

Harley lifted her finger to her mouth and tasted it, giving a small hum of satisfaction then going back to work, once more shredding clothing off of the captive, whimpering tiny. At last she had her lying naked, trying to hide her sex with her legs as she continued to push and fight against Harley's fingers pinning her head between them. The giantess pushed Aylia's legs spread flat against the chopping board so that Aylia lay exposed to her completely. The tiny girl's hands shifted between helplessly fighting for air and covering herself up and in the darkness of her crushing restraints she suddenly let out a gasp.

Harley bent down to the tiny prone body, eager to have one last taste of her former friend before she was reduced to burger meat. Her tongue lolled out of her jaws and she tucked the tip up between Aylia's legs, pushing it deep into the lips of her sex before the wide, rough expanse of the rest of her tongue settled over her hips and tummy. She dragged her tongue heavily up Aylia's body, the rough almost sandy texture of her tongue scraped at her body and as it scooped at her breasts the roughness rubbed painfully at the little exposed nipples.

The giant tongue lapped and rasped over Aylia's body over and over again until the small girl wept and wailed as her body became sore, her sex and nipples exposed and red raw until finally Harley had had enough. She raised back up, her lips smacking as she salivated with anticipation at finally coming round to eating her friend. Her fingers curled around the handle of the meat tenderiser, the slightly worn, wooden meat mallet was covered in hard pyramids ready to break bones and pulverise meat. She raised it up smiling down once more at Aylia's red-raw body and whispered almost to herself.

"Bye bye, meat."

Just as Harley's arm flexed to bring the mallet down a voice called out from the other side of the door leading back into the restaurant. She paused for a second until she realised she couldn't take the chance of being caught. She laid the mallet town deliberately onto Aylia's upper torso, the worn triangular lumps dug into her breasts, shoulders and head as she was clamped painfully to the chopping board simply by the weight of the mallet on top of her.

Harley put her head round the door and looked over the counter into the restaurant. Behind the counter stood a male tiger and just behind him sat what appeared to be his wife and two children with plates of food in front of them. The man looked at Harley with an expression of curiosity, evidently wondering if she was one of the workers given her style of clothing but he seemed to shrug it off quickly enough.

"Hi, we were wondering if we could get some condiments, the waiter on the other side told us the girl on this side of the restaurant could help us if we needed anything." He said politely, still staring at Harley.

"Oh... uh, condiments.. yeah, I'll bring them right out." Harley said, improvising somewhat as she thought back to where she thought they might be.

Ducking her head back into the supply room she gave a quick glance to make sure Aylia was still pinned, half smiling as she saw the naked lower half wriggling and struggling without getting anywhere. Moving on to the cubbyholes and pulling a set out she turned back for the door as she mentally checked everything was there.

"Sauces, mustard, vinegar, salt and pepper grinders... Oh.. Hmmm." Harley paused, looking at the grinders, then to Aylia, then back to the grinders. A malicious idea came to mind as she snatched up the resizing remote and came back to the chopping board.

Laying some tissue down Harley opened the salt grinder and tipped the contents out onto it, then lifted up the meat tenderiser. Aylia lay crying, shielding her eyes with one hand from the sudden light as her other arm wrapped around her breasts again. Harley just snorted with mock laughter.

"Oh please, food doesn't hold any sex appeal to me." she said plainly as she pointed the remote at Aylia "Now then, this is your last chance to be polite to your customers, so make sure you smile and taste delicious for them OK?" Harley reached forwards and held her fingers over Aylia the terrifyingly powerful hand hovered above her until with almost blinding speed she curled one finger round onto her thumb and flicked Aylia in the head.

The noise was like tapping a spoon off of a work surface, a dull deep crack resounding from Aylia's face and again almost immediately after from the back of her skull smashing into the chopping board as she was rocked back by the impact. Harley pushed the slider on the remote she held from 'Appetiser' to 'Topping' and fired.

The groggy body of the tiny girl dwindled ever further, shrinking her from 3 or 4 inches down to a single inch in height. Harley smiled and lifted the girl by an ankle, almost immediately getting a groan and a series of sobbing coughs from the snack she held. She moved it over to the salt grinder and without pausing let it drop into the pot, hearing a small slap as Aylia hit the exposed steel below. The shape of the pot amplified Aylia's little voice as it drifted back out of the opening, her little groans and pleas doing nothing but giving Harley a happy smile as the giantess picked up the tissue holding the rock salt and dumped it all back into the grinder.

The salt, true to name, was like a series of large rocks hitting Aylia. They gouged slices out of her body and pounded her from head to toe until they covered her completely and then began to press her down, the weight of so much salt piling on top of her pressed and crushed her into the sharp grater-like plate in the base of the grinder. She tried to scream but only succeeded in letting salt powder coat her tongue making her want to gag and vomit.

Everything began to shake suddenly and Aylia's stomach lurched as she realised she was rising then falling and with a sudden loud boom everything came to a stop, the salt feeling twice as heavy for a moment as the momentum of it threatened to crush Aylia to a pulp before she could even understand her fate. Everything was a dull white as light shone through from the clear glass walls and diffused through the salt rocks. Some of the rocks close to Aylia's body were beginning to pick up a tinge of red where she was bleeding onto them and she tried once more to wriggle herself to try and fight her way up away from the dangerous looking shards of metal that capped thin holes.

Another solid boom resounded around Aylia's prison, accompanied by another hard jolt and more little slices opening up all along her naked body. Aylia gagged on more salt and tried to cry, but her tears were swept straight into the rocks pressing in on her face. There were some muffled deep sounds coming from around her somewhere, the tiny girl thought they sounded like voices but she couldn't make them out in her pain muddled brain and then everything began to shake about again.

"Hi guys, sorry about that but we've got something special for you today, its something the management are trying out." Said Harley as she lifted the salt grinder out of the rack and held it up to display it, noticing with amusement that some of the salt had begun to turn a slight pinkish colour. "We're using some of the shrink snacks as seasoning now so you can sprinkle them over your food if you don't feel like having them as appetisers." She said with a friendly smile "Let me know how it goes, Enjoy your meal!"

Harley set the salt grinder down on the table and grinned, walking off again and sitting herself at the counter to wait. The older daughter, a young teen in a black t-shirt, her hair dyed red and black with a couple of silver hoops in her ear tips was the first to try the special seasoning. She leaned over and snatched up the grinder, not even paying attention to what was coming out of the bottom as the odd reddish drips and salt came in a stop-start shower with each turn of the grinder. She finished up using it and dropped it heavily back onto the table and went ahead with her meal.

Harley smirked as she watched the red tint creep slowly up the salt in the grinder. Knowing Aylia had been shredded for flavouring sent shivers of pleasure through her. For Aylia however the torture was not yet over. Her body had been dragged and grated across the sharp metal edges of the plate beneath her. The grinder had cut deep into her legs and thighs, mercilessly slicing away chunks of flesh and bone as she screamed and wriggled trying to claw her way away from the pain. The weight of the rock salt kept her pushed down and allowed her to be pulled through piece by piece as she was spun round and round on the tumbling sharp rocks.

The salt burnt her wounds horribly but also helped clot them as the salt powder packed itself in clumps against her flesh, but she knew she had little time left. Clawing and pulling at the sharp salt she tried to drag herself through the rocks to get up higher, away from the graters and the pain but without the majority of her legs it was all desperation and useless scrabbling until finally her prison shook violently once more and she found herself dragged forward to press against the clear walls of the grinder.

From her vantage point looking out under a small furry thumb she saw a small tiger girl, dressed in a little white and flowered summery dress, holding the condiment and licking her lips excitedly. Another hand raised up and set itself with a deep thud on top of Aylia's prison and just as the tiny bovine screamed out with her ravage vocal chords the little girl locked eyes with her and paused, seemingly unsure. Aylia banged her bloodied fists against the plastic walls and screamed for mercy as she watched the discomfort grow on the girls face before turning to her mother.

"Mum, the tiny is screaming, am I supposed to be doing this?" she asked, a little afraid she was going to be told off for what she did. The teenager just snorted derisively and sneered at the salt pot before shovelling some more pasta into her mouth and humming loudly with mock pleasure as she teased her younger sister.

"Of course its okay sweetie -" The mother said calmly "- These tinies are only here because they have done awful, terrible things. Its their rightful place." She finished, giving her daughter a small ruffle on the head before turning back to her own meal.

"Oh." Said the daughter simply, taking another look at the fear filled face of the tiny in the grinder "Ok."

The girl poked her tongue out at Aylia and with that, her hopes were crushed. The girl's hand landed back on top of the condiment and with another heavy rumbling the whirlwind of salt and blades began around Aylia. She felt her legs disappear completely through the scooped blades and the heavy salt continued to push down on her, feeding her to the crushing gears as her hips were neatly slashed to pieces and her pelvis ground to dust. The girl watched with fascination as the tiny lump of extra seasoning spun past her hand and the red clumps of tasty salt flecked her dinner as each simple twist of her hand produced more and more.

Aylia tumbled and spun amongst the salt now, the grinders simply rolling what was left of her about, another twist took her arm down into the gears, another rolled her to her front as her tummy and breasts were shaved neatly into strips from her torso ceasing her ability to draw breath. She could hear the excited giggles of the girl from outside of her torture cell as her world went deeper and deeper into blackness, not an ounce of salt around her was white any more, instead coated with the flavour of her body until finally the blades spun her over and crashed into her head.

"Mummy, its stuck" the girl said handing the salt grinder to her mother as she took it from the girl's hand.

"Well I think you've got enough on there already haven't you?" Her mother replied with an accusing smile "Let some of us have some!" She said continuing to smile as finally she too took hold of the grinder and went to turn it, surprised to find it really was stuck, but with a little extra pressure and a little *crack* the top freed up again and she ground some of red gooey salt over her food, a little excited about trying it for herself.