- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 

 

This is the chapter where Shrunken Harley gets to Live... But what kind of life? ;) 

Chapter 3.4 – Endless Possibilities

Aylia stuffed the last mouthful of vegetables into her mouth and sat back in her chair feeling her toy sink deeper between her cheeks. She smiled, briefly wondering to herself if the girl had enough air beneath her, or even if there was enough room for her to breath at all down there. She didn't want to suffocate Harley though and so she leaned forwards to pick up her drink from across the table, hearing a few strained gasps and coughs until she slumped back down letting her meaty rear smother the girl again with a wheeze as she crushed the air from her little body.

She stayed seated on the tiny girl for another few minutes as she casually sucked her drink up through the straw and hummed to herself, thinking about the day ahead and the chores she needed to get done. She looked around the table and began clearing the dishes up, stacking them together and clearing up the cutlery before she checked the time on the clock above the diner's counter.

Nearly time to go back already.” She thought to herself with a pang of sadness, she enjoyed her lunch times, this one more than others, but they were always over so quickly.

She hadn't decided however on what she was going to do with Harley. The girl had gone from being a headache to just plain being a nuisance, a pest. If she was honest with herself Aylia hadn't actually considered the consequences of using the minimiser but at the same time she didn't feel that guilty about it. She believed Harley was a user who deserved her punishment, even if no-one else seemed to realise it, but Aylia saw through her false pretence and she knew that she was just the girl to set her straight.

Aylia shuffled across the seat, feeling her toy move beneath her each time she slid, thumped back down then slid again across the long bench seat until she got to the edge and stood. She turned to look for the shrunken girl, eager to see what being used as a cushion for the last 20 minutes had done to her, but her eyes widened with the surprise of seeing nothing there. Aylia panicked for a moment wondering if somehow she had only imagined feeling the girl beneath her and in reality she had escaped and run for help. She looked about the floor around her and as she turned to check the opposite direction she heard a brief scream and felt something squishy and warm as she stood on something behind her.

Harley had wondered if she was ever going to get out from underneath the massive girl on top of her. She was also starting to wonder if Aylia intended to simply squash her flat beneath her ass, she certainly felt like she was beginning to compact and flatten out, the ache in her bones was enough to make her muscles twitch and squirm, trying anything they could to instinctively free her from the situation but nothing seemed to help. Harley's body was on the verge of giving up when she felt the weight on top of her move and let up a little before suddenly her slick, wet body was dragged across the chair, pinned in the hot groove of Aylia's rump as she was carried with the huge girl across the seat and then the pressure came back in one massive thump around her.

Again the air was driven out of Harley's body but again shortly after the weight released, making her lungs automatically inflate regardless of the thick musky air they were pulling in. She was slid across the seat beneath the huge ass once more, the stark contrast of the now icy cold leather pressing on her sweat-soaked form made her shiver despite still being trapped against the meaty rear above. Another thump of the weight coming back down on her. Harley's mind raced, she couldn't tell if she was just being tortured or if Aylia finally meant to crush her beneath her, and then she felt her body lift, making her stomach flip and lurch as she found herself squeezed tight on either side.

The fresh air wafting around Harley's exposed back told her Aylia had stood up, and, if her previous ordeal wasn't humiliating enough, she was now stuck bunched with the fabric of Aylia's cargo pants between her cheeks. The tiny girl gave a groan and a stifled sob as her cries were muffled in the fabric squeezing her face. She felt a push from one side of her body, squeezing her tight and then a heavy jolt as her body shuddered in her trap then the squeezing came from the other side followed by another thud and her body once more shuddered, this happened twice more and Harley realised Aylia must have been walking around.

The motions dislodged the tiny leopardess and finally she found herself able to breath her first lungful of cold air in what felt like an eternity, unfortunately it was all she could do and she found herself too weak to hand onto the cargo pants as she tumbled off of Aylia's ass and slapped onto the cold tiled floor below, only her inability to tense up before she hit the floor kept her from breaking bones as her tired and almost lifeless form flopped to the ground. The floor beneath her rumbled a few more times as the cold of the tiled floor seeped into her sweat-matted fur and Harley gulped in air, still too numb to move just yet.

She opened her tired eyes and squinted as the light hurt them, seeing the shadowy movement of two huge brown and white dappled feet as they settled near her. With her vision slowly clearing she noticed the weight shifting from one foot to the other as their fleshy sides and bare, exposed, rough-furred toes took turns to widen and splay out causing Harley's heart to flutter with fear, realising how easily she could be snuffed out beneath just one of those enormous feet. Her tired limbs finally began to obey her instincts and she began a slow crawl in the opposite direction, not knowing where she would go, but just wanting to get away from Aylia.

No sooner had she gotten a few inches across the ground she found herself overcome by a heavy shadow, it all seemed to happen so suddenly, almost instantly. She began to whimper and rolled onto her back gazing up as she saw the titanic girl above her stepping backwards, unaware that the tiny girl was behind her. The sight didn't last long as the thick pudgy soles of the giantess quickly blocked out any other view and then soared towards Harley, slamming into her body and pressing into her, the heel threatened to crush her head like a peanut as the rest of her body was squashed down under the plump arch and ball.

Harley's scream barely had a moment to sound out under the step before once more her ribs were squashed down and began to crack and pop, seconds later to shift all the pressure onto her hips as her leg was twisted from its socket and then mercifully the weight lifted off and a deafening boom of the foot landing beside her shook the floor she lay on. Harley's body lay still, barely twitching now, her chest only just rising as another series of booming steps signalled that Aylia had noticed Harley underfoot and turned to view the girl. The huge bovine's face seemed to race down towards the small girls body, making her flinch and raise one arm feebly to defend herself, those deep brown eyes inspecting every inch of her prey before a small smirk appeared and she stood back up to her god-like height, standing triumphantly with her hands on her hips.

The moment Aylia had felt the squishy lump underfoot she had realised what it was and jumped with shock, she quickly moved off of it, turning and looking down to see a battered tiny far below her. She bent over to get a better look at her new little toy and smirked as she had seen what her rump alone had done to the once proud girl. Standing back up to her full height she put her hands on her hips and the smirk turned into a grin as she watched Harley roll to her front and begin trying to drag herself like a broken bug across the ground. Aylia let her little toy get a few inches across the ground before bringing her large foot up over the top of her and then pausing, letting her toes flex and wriggle as she contemplated for a moment if she could really do it.

Do I really want to just finish this? End it here and now? It feels too good, too much fun, I want to keep doing this... She's mine now, mine to play with...” Another cold smile filled Aylia's expression as she thought this over in her head, letting the thought come to its natural conclusion

“... mine to keep!

Aylia lowered her foot slowly onto Harley's body. She felt the warm lump push up into her soft sole and start to wriggle against it, the muffled cries coming in fits and sobs from under her plump toes excited her both emotionally and physically as she felt a warmth grow in her body. Steadily the cries grew fainter and fainter and the wriggling stopped, it irritated Aylia who up until that point had been lost in her own thoughts while she allowed herself to become involved with the almost electric feelings she was experiencing between her legs.

Curling her toes around the tiny shape beneath them she slowly dragged her foot backwards along the floor, once more the wriggling and crying began to increase and the smile came straight back to Aylia's face but her expression quickly turned to one of confusion and curiosity. Aylia never bothered to mop the floor until the end of the day, why bother when people were just going to walk over it again 5 minutes later? But now as she dragged Harley's body towards her she realised there was a distinct cleaner streak emerging as the leopardess' body wiped the grime from the tiled floor.

Looking down at her own foot, Aylia couldn't properly make out the shrunken girl beneath it, one leg poked out at an awkward angle from the side and her lower arms and hair were left in a trailing position at the front of her flexing toes. The giant girl balanced herself on her back foot and began to sweep her other leg back and forth in front of her, sliding Harley across the tiles making her squeal and whine, all the time scrubbing a nice clean arc and becoming pleased with herself at having seemed to have found a great way of bringing some fun to her chores.

When Aylia finally removed her foot she looked down at her little toy and grimaced. The once pristine white fur on its body was now a dull yellowish-grey colour having swept up most of the dust, dirt and grease from the diner's floor. Aylia bent down and plucked the girl up by her ankle, quickly raising her up to face height and locked her big brown eyes onto the swaying girl who simply coughed and wept at her treatment, her little mouth opened and closed but nothing came out other than the coughing.

As Harley swayed by her ankle she could feel her foot going numb in the grip of the thick fingers pinching it tight, the huge brown eyes seemed to be boring into her and studying every movement she made. She sobbed and tried to speak but her voice was hoarse from both screaming and having to choke down various substances of stuff she never again wanted to recall. Her dislocated leg flopped uselessly out to one side of her body, she couldn't control what it did and the lack of strength usually provided by the joint made her muscles burn like fire as they struggled to keep her limb attached to her body.

“HEH, WHOOPS, LOOKS LIKE I BROKE MY LITTLE RAG!” Aylia's voice burst out with a wash of hot, stale breath.

The voice rattled Harley's entire skull forcing her to shut her eyes for fear they might be shaken right out of her head but when she opened them again she wished she hadn't. Aylia had raised her free hand and was in the process of wrapping it around her useless leg. The meaty fist completely enveloped Harley's leg making it feel like it was about to burst in her hot sweaty grip. Aylia moved her fist up and down, pulling Harley's little leg about as though the huge girl was going to rip it from her body like a chicken drumstick. Once again Harley's ragged voice tried to give a scream but very little came out beyond a dull moan of pain.

“HOLD STILL RAG, I GOTTA FIX YOU.” came the booming voice again as Harley was subjected to a close and very personal view of Aylia's mouth talking right into her face.

The humid breath washed her face once more, this time accompanied by the giantesses spit as it shot out to land on Harley's face. She saw the massive, thick pink tongue bucking and rolling about behind the wide powerful teeth and lips and couldn't peel her eyes from the terrifying cavern until suddenly her whole body gave a fierce jerk at her hips and Harley once more found her voice as her shrill shriek of agony ripped from her chest at the same time as a dull 'pop' where her leg was forcibly tugged back into position and slid back into its socket.

The hot fist unwrapped itself from her leg and Harley immediately began to kick to get the hand away, though her overstrained muscles burnt and flared in protest of her using it so quickly.

“There we go, all fixed.” Aylia said to her little toy, giggling at the shrunken girl's upside-down struggles.

"Now then, lets see what else my new little rag can help me clean, hmm...” she continued as she made an exaggerated display of stroking her chin in thought, looking around herself.

"Aha! Dishes, Of course! You made a lot of mess with your food, so now you can help me clean it up.”

Aylia couldn't even begin to hide her massive grin as she gathered up the plates and bowls off of the table, still dangling Harley between her fingers, then headed to the counter where a collection of dishes waited, soaking in a sink full of tepid, dirty water. She carefully let the plates and bowl slip into the water with a small splash and saw that some of it had splashed out of the other side and onto the counter. Aylia barely paused for thought as she reached forwards with Harley and began to mop and scrub at the puddles on the counter top to clean up the spill, it was almost instinct, her tiny friend really had become just a rag in her mind now.

After she had cleaned the spillage as best she could she looked at Harley who lay coughing and spluttering in her open palm, Aylia saw her clothes which were once so bright and clean were now blackened and dirty.

“Hmm.. can't wash dishes with a dirty rag, it's unhygienic.” She commented to herself while she thought about what to do to solve her problem.

Harley's muscles shivered uncontrollably, she almost longed to be back on that seat in the stifling confines just to feel the warmth back I her body. She coughed and brought up a mouthful of greasy cold water and had no choice but to let it stream down the sides of her face as she lay heaving in air. Her chest still hurt, her stomach bulged from having swallowed to much soapy dishwater so quickly and every limb throbbed weakly. A shadow blocked out the harsh lights of the fluorescent strip light so far above, like a huge heavy cloud blocking out a strange elongated sun.

The tiny girl felt a thick thumb wrap across her chest, squashing her breasts painfully into her ribs as it clamped down but she was only briefly concerned about this as she felt another jolt when two more huge fingers pinched at her shorts. The fingers tugged hard trying to squeeze the shorts over Harley's hips as her legs kicked to remove the fingers. After just a few solid heaves the button of Harley's shorts popped off and they slid with her panties straight off down her legs, pulling her legs and tail taught for a moment until they came completely free and Aylia tossed them into the waist disposal beside the sink.

With another flurry of being bumped about by fingers and gripped and twisted and rotated Harley next found her vest and bra stripped from her body, this time Aylia didn't even bother to try and pull them from her properly, instead just shredding the clothing straight from her back.

“There we go, there's the clean patch!” Aylia exclaimed sweetly, remarking on Harley's now nude little body being cleaner in the places that had been covered by clothes.

Closing her fist up around Harley once more she began to hum a tune to herself to drown out the sobbing and moaning then stepped to the sink, she gave another excited little laugh to herself like a child having discovered a great new game and then dunked the girl roughly into the dishwater. Harley struggled and flailed as best she could but Aylia's grip was unrelenting, the giantess scrubbed her toy round and round underwater grinding its little body over a plate that had been soaking some tomato sauce off which now smeared and soaked into Harley's white fur turning it reddish pink.

As the plate was cleaned to a brilliant shine Aylia lifted Harley out of the grey water and inspected the plate, happy that it was clean she then set it on the side and turned back to some of the other items in the sink, finding one that had contained soup and so was still well coated in the remnants of the meal. Aylia grinned and stuffed Harley into the deep dish, pressing her fingers into the tiny girl's back and swabbing and grinding her around the inside edges to get all the soup off. At intervals Aylia occasionally pulled the girl out of the water, hearing her cough, choke and gulp in air while Aylia inspected the bowl before stuffing her back in and wiping more food stains into the little girl's body.

For Harley the whole ordeal was like being trapped and tossed about by a full blow storm inside a tiny swimming pool. Watery food scraps, grease and soapy cold water were forced down her throat as she was skimmed over smooth surfaces and swirled around underwater so fast and hard she had no idea what was going on until she was dragged back into the air in order to catch her breath. One patch of food she was scrubbed over felt like slimy boulders it was so heavily coated against whatever she was being scrubbed against.

She felt the fingers shift on her back and they pressed harder still, trying to force the food to give up its grip on the plate. Harley's naked breasts were swabbed this way and that, being scraped and rubbed back and forth until they were painfully raw and coated in sticky food waste. Her air was running incredibly low and it seemed Aylia had become more engaged with cleaning her plates than by whether or not she was making sure Harley was getting enough air to continue her work. Bubbles were forced from Harley's mouth faster than she could hold them in as the fingers crushed her into another plate and she began to swirl round and round in circles again.

Harley felt her eyes bulging and in turn that had them stinging from the dirty water and food scraps, she was gulping for air now but every time she opened her mouth it was simply filled with a swirl of water and whatever she was being scrubbed through at the time. Finally her will gave in and her body's reflexes tried to pull in a breath of air but instead Harley only succeeded in filling her lungs with fluid. Her mind span and her eyes rolled back in her head as she passed out while being ground against a cold curved sheet of metal.

As Aylia scrubbed the remains of a breakfast from a plate she struggled to get a certain lump of dried on baked beans loose, scrubbing extra hard but paying no attention to the bubbles the scrubbing produced, simply focusing on her job as both hands remain underwater, working furiously until the plate was clean. The giant girl gave no thought to her little rag, she was busying herself with her tasks, but she soon felt the formerly stiff and wriggling rag become limp. It stopped struggling to break free of her grip and its limbs simply drifted about weak and useless around Aylia's fingers.

Pulling her rag out of the water Aylia saw the girl lay flat and lifeless in her palm, the tiny creature's arms and legs were flopped over the sides of her hand and simply hung there. She noticed Harley's chest wasn't moving and pulled her up to her ear where she listened carefully for a moment and then moved her back down holding her in front of her mammoth breasts. Aylia lifted her free hand to the small girl then paused, she went to put her fingers on the girl but stopped, then moved to try something else and stopped again. She was confused.

“How the hell am I supposed to stop a tiny from drowning?” She muttered to herself “Is CPR even going to work? Hell, is it even possible?” She wondered with a puff as she continued to stare down at the girl while idly scratching her head.

Extending her index finger Aylia hovered her hand over Harley for a few seconds, still unsure about how she was going to go about getting the girl breathing again. She shrugged to herself and jabbed her finger down hard into Harley's stomach. Her finger sank deep into the tiny girls body and Aylia could feel her insides shift with the jab, but it also forced a small stream of water to come pouring from her mouth. The giantess grinned to herself, it seemed surreal to see this work like something from a cartoon as she jabbed her finger down again, and again the water practically squirted from her tiny toy, though she still wasn't breathing.

Raising Harley up to her mouth Aylia put her lips to the small leopard's face and locked them around her little head, her lips smothering her entire head like two thick plump pillows. Aylia blew into Harley's face causing the girl's chest to almost balloon outwards with only the slightest puff from the huge bovine. The giantess lifted her head away and then gave Harley another poke with her finger, this time wiggling her limp form about on her palm and when nothing happened she leaned back in, once more engulfing her toy's head within her lips and giving a puff of air.

With a cough and a splutter Harley finally began to breath again, rolling to her side and letting a small torrent of dirty dishwater flow out of her body as she coughed, choked and gasped. She lifted her head wearily up to see the enormous plane of Aylia's face staring down at her with that uncaring smirk of amusement.

“Please... no more... please” Harley panted as her head dropped back down and she lay breathing hard on the hot clammy palm beneath her.

“Haha! Awww has my little dish rag had enough? Hmm.... I guess you can take a break, its not like you get paid for working anyway.” Aylia said with a grin, her teeth filling Harley view as the small girl trembled.

Aylia closed her palm around Harley and reached down to stuff her into the back pocket of her cargo trousers, pulling her empty hand out and patting the bulge of her pocket she felt Harley's body sink into her cheek each time she patted her. The giantess picked up a towel and cleaned her hands off, she smiled to herself as she went back to work, feeling her new toy bounce off of her rear as she walked and she couldn't help but smile and she found herself humming happily for the rest of the day.

 

<b>The End!</b>