- Text Size +

Jessica jumped into Tiffany’s convertible.  Jessica loved to ride in Tiffany’s car just because of the feel the car gave off.  The engine could be felt, as it rumbled to life.  She could feel it vibrate up from her seat and shake her.  She felt a chill run down her spine, not from the weather but from the pure excitement.  Jessica let her laughter out as Tiffany peeled out of her drive way and let the engine rev up.  It was going to be a fun night.

 

Charlie let out a whimper when Jessica’s ass vibrated and shook him as he heard Tiffany’s car roar to life.  The vibration felt like an earthquake, with the walls squeezing deathly tight around him threating to squish him into a mushy mess in Jessica’s ass. 

Then Jessica’s ass really started to shake when Tiffany gunned the car.  It was like a 10.0 on the Richter scale.  Charlie felt his world pressing down on him and he started to lose consciousness…

 

When Charlie woke up he still felt Jessica’s butt shaking, but not from Tiffany’s car.  No it was something different… it was a low beat that felt like a low beating that matched with his heartbeat.  That’s when it hit Charlie; he was in a club that was playing music with a heavy bass.  Now that he knew what it was he could now pick up on the other musical sounds that filled the air.  Charlie was sure he would be loving the club… if he wasn’t stuck in Jessica’s ass.  He then noticed that Jessica wasn’t dancing…yet.

 

Jessica arrived at the club and entered.  Jessica instantly felt the bass to the music in the club.  It reverberated through her body and made her feel energetic instantly.  Fighting the urge to dance, Jessica followed Tiffany over to the bar and they both ordered some drinks.  There wasn’t a seat to sit down so they both stood there drinking and listening to the music and watching others.  As time passed on and on Tiffany found two seats and sat down with Jessica as they caught up with their lives.  They told jokes, laughed, and were having a fun time.  Even the bar tender was nice, he started to show some tricks that he picked up over the years.

Everything was great and Jessica was starting to feel slightly woozy, but she wasn’t driving so she kept drinking.  Finally after about an hour or two of talking Jessica finally said, “I… I just got to dance!  Come on Tiffany lets go shake it around the dance floor!”  Jessica grabbed Tiffany’s hand and dragged her away from the bar.

“Ok, Ok, Ok!  Calm down I’ll dance,” Tiffany replied as she was practically being dragged onto the dance floor.

Jessica and Tiffany started to dance around with the crowed as Jessica let lose all her pent up energy.  She started to shake her fanny to the beat of the music while Tiffany laughed.

 

Charlie cried out as he felt his world again start to get shaken around.  He knew it was Jessica dancing; it was like he was on that one ride at an amusement park where you get spun around in a circle and you can feel the g-force pulling on you.  Up, down, left, right and all around Charlie was shaken.  But that wasn’t the worse of it.  All the moving Jessica was doing made her start to sweat. 

The liquid started to flow between her crack covering Charlie in the liquid making him wet and sticky from her.  Some of it started to fall into his eyes making him beg for mercy as it burned with a pain that he never imagined.  Charlie was about to pray for it to stop when he moved; he started to slide backwards.  Was it possible, could this be the way out?  With Jessica providing momentum and lubricant, Charlie will be able to slide right out of Jessica!  Laughing through the pain of sweat in the eyes Charlie let Jessica shake him to his freedom.

One more shake and Charlie felt his head pop out and touch the fabric of Jessica’s panties.  Taking a deep breath of fresh air Charlie let out a loud triumphant shout of joy.  He was almost free just one… more… shake…

What happened next was something total unexpected, out of nowhere Charlie was shoved back deep into Jessica’s ass by some unseen force. 

 

“Oh!” Jessica said letting out a surprised voice when she felt someone bump up against her rear.  She froze as she turned around and saw a man roughly a few years older than her dancing behind her.  Smiling at him Jessica started to shake her rear again and the man grinned at her and came up and thrust himself up against her.  Jessica felt him bump up against her butt making her let out another “Oh…”

 

Charlie let out a shout of horror as he continued to slide deeper and deeper ever couple of seconds.  What was once the key to his salvation was now the tool of his destruction.  With the sweat in-between Jessica’s cheeks keeping him slick, he couldn’t slow his momentum.  Every few seconds the walls around him would push on his back and push him ever so deeper into the awaiting unknown. 

Charlie was bumped up against a warm hard surface that smelled horrible.  There was only one thing it could be… Jessica’s anus.  Shaking his head no as he tried to back up when that unknown force pressed up against him making him press hard up against the anus.  The anus didn’t budge which was the only fortunate thing Charlie had right now.  He was pushed face first into the smelly surface again and again but never breaking the seal.  Finally it stopped…

 

Jessica stop dancing when the song was over and so did the man behind her.  Jessica was feeling slightly tired from the dancing and also there was an itch in her butt that stopped thanks to the unknown man.  She turned around and gave him a smile that he returned.

“Hey, babe, you had some nice moves out there.”

“Really?”

“Yeah… what do you say we head back to my place and I show you some other moves I got?”

Jessica gave him a grin and said, “I would love to … but, you see… I have a boyfriend.”  At the mention of her boyfriend the man turned around and walked away. 

Tiffany walked up behind Jessica and said, “You are soooo bad, you tease.”

“What?”  Jessica said slightly confused as her head was now starting to feel light. 

“You just strung that man along.”

“Well, I just wanted to dance and he came up behind me and started to dance up against me,” Jessica tried to say defensively.

“Well you could have stopped him.”

“I could have but…”

Tiffany gave her a wicked grin, “But it felt good.”

Jessica gave her a grin to match hers, “Oh yeah.  Ohhhh,” she said swaying a little.  “I’m starting to feel… kind of… bad.”

“I bet you do.  Going around and flirting with guys like that.”

Jessica shook her head, “No not bad; I feel bad like as in sick…”

Tiffany gave her a surprised look, “Oh well that too.  You might have had a few too many.  Ok girl let’s get out of here.”  Tiffany let Jessica walk in front of her as Tiffany gave her a playful slap on the butt making Jessica let out a yelp.  Everyone looked at them as Jessica felt embraced while Tiffany laughed.

 

Charlie winced as he felt the warmth of Jessica’s rear emanate from where he was at.  The heat and smell was nearly unbearable.  Not to Charlie’s surprise he couldn’t move an inch.  So there he lay up against the taunt hole that was the only protection he had from Jessica’s insides.  He was grateful that the hole stayed closed and didn’t open or give way when he was smashed up against it.  It would be a nightmare if he were to-

His thoughts were suddenly cut short when there was a massive force that smashed him into Jessica’s anus with a force he hadn’t felt yet.  Total unprepared he was instantly smashed up against Jessica’s anus and then to his horror he felt himself start to sink in.  He was halfway in when the pressure was let off him, but the damage was already done.  Unable to move he felt the muscle start to overlap him and swallow him whole as he sank deeper and deeper into Jessica’s ass, until he passed the muscle and feel into the unknown abyss.

 

Tiffany drove Jessica home.  Tiffany noticed that Jessica was squirming a little in her seat.  “Are you ok?  You’re not going to throw up are you?”

“No,” Jessica replied, “at least I don’t think so…”

Tiffany loved her friend, but she really didn’t want her car to smell of throw up.  Speeding up Tiffany drove faster as she sped to Jessica’s house.  Tiffany pulled up in the drive way as Jessica got out of the car and clutched her stomach.

“Ohhhh,” she moaned.

“Hold on girl, let’s get you inside.”

Jessica wobbled a little as she leaned up against Tiffany and said, “You’re a good friend.”

Tiffany rolled her eyes, “Yeah, yeah.  Come on you,” Tiffany opened the door and flipped on the lights as she walked Jessica over to the bathroom as she let out another moan. 

Jessica leaned up against the sink as she felt her stomach gurgle and growl.  Looking over to her friend she said, “I’m fine… I think.  You can go I’m sure, Ohhhh-” she was cut off mid-sentence.

“No way, I’m staying with you, just in case you need someone.”

Jessica gave her a smile and was about to say something when she felt her gut do a flip.

“Ohhh.  Ok fine, but out, out, out!” She said pushing her out of the bathroom as she closed the door.  Jessica may be feeling a little drunk, but she had enough sense to not let her friend see her dirty the bathroom. 

Leaning over the toilet Jessica clutched her stomach.  Jessica was ready to puke when she realized that her stomach was protesting for another reason.  Whatever was upsetting her stomach moved lower and made her gut gurgle with rage.  That’s when it hit her in her foggy state; she had a burrito this afternoon.  Smacking her head, she realized that someone must have put jalapenos in her burrito salad. 

She specifically ordered no jalapenos.  They never agreed with her.  Cursing who ever found jalapenos and decided to put them in Mexican food, she turned around and plopped her butt down on the toilet seat.  This was going to get messy.

 

Charlie was in fetal position as he heard the gurgling and rumbling of Jessica’s inwards working on her meals that she had recently.  Every now and then the walls around Charlie would spasm and shake making him fear for his life.  That wasn’t the worse though, the worst part was the stench.  Of course it wouldn’t smell nice, he was in an ass.  No, what he smelled was by far worse than anything he had smelled before.  This stench was so strong that he was surprised he hadn’t suffocated by the smell.  Worse the smell was intensifying.  Whatever it was it couldn’t be good. 

Charlie tried to push on the anus; not to his surprise it didn’t budge.  Putting his back up against it he laid there listen to the sounds that Jessica was making.

A little while went by when there was something in the dark that got his attention.  Granted it was pitch black inside Jessica, but there was a weird sound and he swore he saw something move.  That’s when it hit him, literally.  Something wet slammed into him, hitting his legs.  The smell was ghastly, but he found out that the smell resembled the smell that was in the air.  The texture was sticky and mushy.  Fear rippled through him when he realized what was about to happen, in fact he should have known sooner.  He was in Jessica’s colon and she needed to take a dump … right now!

Charlie got up turned around and punched the anus with all his might.  Pushing, punching, and kicking Charlie fought like his life depended on it.  Then the unexpected happen, it opened.

 

Jessica felt an irritation and assumed it was time to push.  Giving a grunt she pushed and heard a trumpet sound as she felt some pressure relived from her gut, but nothing came out except gas.

 

Charlie went tumbling through the air as he hit the water with a splash.  Thankful that he was out of Jessica’s ass he stayed where he was trading water as he looked up at the darkened sky.  Praying to God that this worked, Charlie cupped his hands together and shouted with all his might.

“JESSICA!!!!”

 

“Charlie?”  Jessica heard Charlie’s voice.  Joy filled her as she heard her boyfriend, “Just give me a minute I’ll be right out.” 

 

“NO JESSICA LOOKED IN THE TOILET!!!!”

“I can’t hear you, give me a second and I’ll be right out, Ok?”

“THE TOILET!!!!”

“Yes I’m on the toilet; just give me a second, jeez.  I don’t see you all day and you want to talk to me on the toilet… come on.”

“NO LOOK IN THE TOIELT!!!!”

Unfortunately Jessica let out another fart that cut Charlie’s words off.  Jessica never heard what Charlie said as she gave a powerful grunt.

 

Charlie waited for Jessica’s response, thinking she heard him over that monstrous fart.  His response was Jessica giving a massive grunt.  Looking up he whimpered as her anus opened up.  There he was speechless as a massive log started to descend at a slow pace.  Swimming with all his might Charlie went to the side as fast as he could.  The next thing he heard was another grunt as the log practically shot out of Jessica’s ass.  The object smashed into the water causing giant waves that splashed around.  Charlie tried to stay afloat as he swam around above the waves until they settled.

Unfortunately through the situation Charlie stayed afloat, but was right under Jessica’s anus… and she wasn’t finished.  “JESSICA FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!!”

 

“Just about done sweetie,” She replied. 

 

Charlie heard a grunt and saw a waterfall of brown flow right out of that small pucker and right into his face.  Charlie never had a chance of getting out of the way. 

 

Jessica gave a last grunt as she felt a giant pressure flow right out of her into the.  The sound was disgusting.  She just hopped no one was listening, especially Charlie.  Jessica would die of embracement if he heard, or even smelled what she doing.  Finishing up, she whipped her butt and dropped the toilet paper into the bowel.

Forgetting about flushing, she quickly washed her hands and opened the door, “Charlie I missed…” 

There was no one there in the hallway.  She stumbled into the living room and said, “Charlie?”

Tiffany was sitting on the couch and looked up from the magazine she was reading.  “What?”

“Is Charlie here?”

“Noooo…” she drawled the word out as she looked at Jessica a little worried. 

“But I thought I heard him?”

“You did have a lot to drink.  Here let’s get you to bed.”  Tiffany got up and walked Jessica to her bed room where she laid her down on the bed and helped her undress.  She then tucked her into the bed.

“But what about Charlie… I should call him.”

“Shhh, you can do that in the morning.”

Jessica started to close her eyes and said, “Yeah I’ll call him in the morning…zzz”

Jessica shook her head at how drunk her friend was.  Tiffany was about to leave when she decided to use the bathroom before she went.  Turning on the lights she let out a disgusted sound.

“Oh… my… God.”  The stench was horrible and made her eyes water.  Quickly she flushed the toilet and let the mess go down.  Shaking her head, Jessica decided to wait until she got home to use the bathroom.

Turning off the lights she left the house.  Tiffany got into her car and drove home wondering what Charlie would have said if he was there and saw what his precious girlfriend could do…