- Text Size +

Tomorrow was indeed to be the day of a dramatic change in both their lives. Fortunately it was also to be the day that Dr. Kent returned to work. With the town becoming a national hotbed for falling grandmas and children with all manner of snotty infections, the clinic was now a makeshift crisis centre. With additional help snowed in and the good doctor at only 50% capacity, it was another trying day. This time though Parvati did find the time to let little Sean into her thoughts. She couldn’t wait to see him, even smaller and quite probably even keener on her then before. Parvati wasn’t a narcissist by any means but who doesn’t like being the focus of sexual attention. As it was she was looking forward to being the centre of somebody’s entire sexual world!

Once the rush was over and the sun was again setting early in the sky, Parvati waited with baited breath for Sean to arrive. This time he was almost bang on time. Well he’d got to the clinic on time but other things had posed logistical problems. Unable to be recognised by the automatic door, no matter how high he jumped, he had to wait a full 15 minutes for somebody to leave in order to sneak in. Once in the waiting room then had to assail the desk in order to have any hope of getting his girls attention. Sneaking easily under the hatch the first thing that he was confronted with her large black heals. They swung impishly about an inch from the ground, like a huge pair of pendulums from a grandfather clock.

He shouted up at her. Continuously for about five minute. It was only when she turned her head, previously obscured by her huge body, that he noticed the headphones in her ears. He waited for the swing of her feet to fall in his favour and scurried underneath. From the other side he reassessed his position. It was obvious that he’d need to climb her desk again. The computer wire was found but felt much thicker this time, more of a drainpipe than a rope, it was a little tricky to mount.

Inching up the cord he got the chance to take in his new girlfriend one piece at a time. Her sexy little shoes already accounted for he got to enjoy the shape of her little soft calves as they protruded under her medical coat. Past that was a tight black skirt stretched to breaking point by equally soft hill sized thighs. As he approached the top of the desk he was still able to see the exquisite lower curve of her breasts breaking out above her jacket. Finally he noticed one of her hands moving vigorously in her lap before it was obscured by back of a huge monitor. Stepping gingerly over the tangle of thick computer wires he poked his way out into the light of the desks surface.

What he saw almost blew his mind. He stood staring speechless. He realised that her hand wasn’t scratching anything, as he’d assumed, instead it was busily employed under the hem of her skirt, building her up towards a rumbling little climax. No wonder her legs where swinging so violently. Watching her masturbate was like intruding on the whim of a goddess. She was rocking on her chair, her eyes closed and moaning softly, dominating Sean’s horizon with her deviancy. Parvati’s MP3 player had fallen from her lap and dangled by the chair, swinging madly. Blatantly the music had long since been forgotten.

Gingerly he walked across the office diorama of her desk. He settled down on the spongy wrist rest in front of her keyboard and watched. Her hand started to move faster and faster as beads of sweat tried to cling hopelessly onto her brow. Her bosoms began to heave uncontrollably, as if being inflated by her right hand that was alternately tweaking her nipples. Her body was now slipping further and further down into off the seat as all available muscle strength was diverted from her legs to her crotch.

A saintly pair of juicy red lips parting above him, Sean heard little small sexual whispers begin to escape. They sounded like ‘Sean…Sean…so per…fect…Sean…SEAN!’

Sean squeaked in shock and tumbled back onto the keyboard. Parvati’s eyes where wide open now catching a final glimpse of him as she slipped off the chair in shock, landing with a considerable shockwave on the carpet.

Worried for her welfare, and almost as embarrassed as she was about getting caught like a little peeping Tom Thumb, Sean peeked over the edge of the desk. Parvati lay shaking, her hands still in her pants extracting every last drop of orgasmic feeling that she could.

As she recovered she looked up at his peering face and panted ‘Oh you…naughty….little…boy! You scared me…to death!’

Standing up she quickly reached over to the mouse to minimise something on the screen but she was too late. Sean had already turned round and seen what she was so embarrassed about. Had he not been focussed on the site on the screen he may have noticed that the shutter had been pulled down over the counter, the camera had been temporarily unplugged and the main door firmly locked.

Parvati had blatantly done this before.

What he could see was of course far more distracting. Parvati has hurriedly minimised a picture of him, full sized and sporting only a pair of swimming trunks from a diving course last summer. Two could evidently play at that game. If one wanted to indulge in a billboard sized images of the other, then why not expect the other to enjoy postcard sized images in return. Sean couldn’t help thinking he was still getting the better deal.

Looking up at Parvati he realised that she was blushing. Why? Being admired by a creature of such power and beauty was the sincerest compliment he’d ever had.

A soft fained expression, a mingle of fear and annoyance, quickly spread across Parvati’s face, as her hands were placed defiantly on her hips. ‘So not that you’ve found me…ahem…‘pleasuring myself’ in a professional atmosphere, what I want to know is whether or not you intend inform my superiors. So go on then miniature Mr McGuiness.’ She stuck out her lower lip in an erotic pout ‘what do you intend to do about it?

He pretended to be sheepish, looking down and rolling one of his ankles on the desk. ‘I was planning on asking you if there was any way I could assist in the future?’

A quizzical black eyebrow was raised.

‘And besides’ he continued ‘I was planning on spending the night with you tonight rather then left to fend to for myself on bedroom floor.’

‘Oh so you’re coming home with me then?’

‘Well what better way guarantee my silence than a little kidnapping?’

‘Yes, you’d have to behave wouldn’t you, there’d be no chance of escape into the big wide world for you, I’d make sure of that. Of course even a hint of resistance would be dealt with swiftly.’ She drummed her fingers loudly on the table for added menace. ‘However, accept your new imprisonment and I think you’ll find your captor to be…quite…accommodating.’

Quivering a little under the power of her sexual presence he shouted up, in a defiant but cheeky voice ‘You think you can turn me that easily I won’t be a little captive of you or anyone else! I may be small….’ He gulped as a Parvati poked a huge pen at him, clicking the end so the tip extended painfully into his chest, doing a great job of belittling him further ‘…OK, so I may be TINY!’ He said with a giggle ‘but I can still give you a run for your money!’

He set off running across the desk as Parvati chased him with the big metal Parker. By all accounts Sean did well avoiding capture for at least a good 15.3 seconds, before being hoisted up, his legs dangling either side of the pen, until he levelled out in front of her face.

‘You’d better watch yourself or I’ll make you a little tent so you can sleep out in the garden tonight. It’ll be terribly cold and think of all the nasty supersized wildlife creeping around.’

They may have been playing but Sean still shivered a little. Hopefully she wouldn’t ask him about his journey here. He’d never be allowed out of her sight again!

Leaning in and planting a simply humongous kiss over his body she stood up and began to carry him towards the doctor’s office. The sooner he went in the sooner he’d be out and the sooner he’d be hers!

She careful lowered the pen to Dr Kent’s desk and gently shook him off. Turning to give him a little wave over her shoulder as she left the room she heard Dr Kent say ‘Goodness man! What’s all this red stuff all over you?’  Parvati felt deliciously wicked as she tapped her finger against her scarlet lips.

Sean couldn’t emerge soon enough for Parvati as she killed time at her desk.  When he finally was dropped back onto the counter top her breathing had become impatient. She was anxiously waiting for the moment when the doctor would leave them alone, and him all to her.

‘I’m giving this little guy a perfect bill of health. If anything he’s in a much better state then had he been big. Being tiny seems to be very good for you, if only I could prescribe it to more of my patients!’

Sean beamed up at Parvati with pride.

‘You’re in luck as well Mr McGuiness. Junior Doctor Rani here has offered to be your personal physician, starting from now. Your placement with her, pending you are in agreement of course, is in order to help nurse you through your condition and to conduct a detailed study of it .This study will endeavour to help us better understand what as actually happened to you, besides the obvious. I can assure you that she is a very talented young doctor, I promise that your care will be of the highest standard.’

The look that Parvati shot her tiny patient said in none too many words ‘Gotcha!

‘I think that will be more than be acceptable doctor. I feel for the sake of furthering medical understanding, and for my own personal welfare, she should take up her duties immediately!’

‘Good idea young man. In that case I will leave you in her more than capable hands, quite literally of course.’ Even Dr Kent seemed to be enjoying himself now.

There was a quick rush of air as the doctor plucked him off of the counter and dropped him into Parvati’s open palm. Dr Kent disappeared down the corridor muttering something about ‘delightful’ and ‘seen it all now.’ Parvati lifted up his file and began to read his credentials.

‘So I seem to have inherited a 6’2, sorry a 3.24 inch, male, in prime physical condition, a fine mop of a scraggy blond hair, some lovely piercing blue eyes, a perfect little penis and a simply adorable sense of his own tiny self-importance.’

Sean’s heart skipped a beat as she unbuttoned her coat revealing her bountiful bosom. She dangled him between thumb and forefinger over her cleavage. For a heady second Sean thought he was going to be dropped in! Sensing this Parvati wagged her finger at him and tutted. ‘Not yet little fella, not yet…’ Instead her soft cotton breast pocket was opened and he was gently deposited there. Sliding manically down the curve of her breast he landed in a heap on tiny purple silk handkerchief.

The rim of the pocket closed above him and he realised what it meant. Goodbye old life, goodbye old freedoms, goodbye any sense of independence but hello to a sensation of security stronger than any he you could ever have imagined!

Dragging himself up to a standing position Sean realised that he was just big enough to stand up and see out. Poking his tiny head over the rim he found his vision obscured by the thick folds of Parvati’s jacket and by the heavy woollen material of her scarf. Before he was able to able to truly get his bearings a man-sized index finger emerged from nowhere and gently patted him back down into the pocket. A little ‘tisk tisk’ noise from far above further chastised his boldness.

Now back safely in the confines of the pocket with the knowledge not to further overstep his new boundaries, Sean turned his attention to the smooth curve of Parvati’s breast behind him. He spent a good minute or two rubbing his hands against the fabric, feeling the colossal power of her 13 foot 28D cup. It made him feel so small knowing its size and strength but it also made him terribly horney.

The pocket opened above him and a brown eye looked down lovingly from way on high. ‘We know what I’ve inherited but we’ll talk about what you’ve inherited later…’

That was the last thing he saw, a huge deep dark eye winking at him, as they headed out into the cold air of the night. He could feel the stiff cold bight even in the confines of Parvati’s pocket. He balled himself up in the silken handkerchief and became lost in beautiful little daydreams about his new life, one that had begun the second the sliding doors of the surgery had closed behind them.

* * *