- Text Size +

It was a good half an hour before they reached Parvati’s house. Or was it longer, maybe even shorter, time had a different effect upon you when you were lounging in somebody’s pocket. It failed to penetrate somehow, giving Sean an eternity to dream.

Sean could feel the pocket begin to breath. She was presumably disrobing, placing items of clothing the size of circus tents on to hooks 100ft in the air. It was an awe-inspiring image. The air too had become warmer as the central heating began to penetrate his burrow. Suddenly there was a terrible lurch as the pocket began to dip and dive in all directions. It was like being on a collapsing fair ground ride, the fear of the cart flying off the rails becoming more evident by the minute. Just as quickly as the sensation had arrived it abated. Sean found himself hanging limp, the reassuring warmth of her bosom now gone. He tentatively peeked his head out. Shocked he found himself hanging dizzyingly high up, easily over a meter off the ground! Parvati had hung her shirt, complete with him in it, on coat hanger and placed it in her wardrobe.

‘You hang in there. I’ll be out in a minute.’ She boomed from somewhere out of shot.

Sean heard the sound of a tap running, the quick fizz of an atomizer being deployed and the gentle humming of a giant creature thoroughly looking forward to the night ahead.

A minute or two of agonising anticipation was rewarded with the emergence of a little brown goddess. Parvati sauntered out of the bathroom wearing a baby blue, painfully transparent, silk nighty. She pottered about aimlessly, flitting impishly on dainty chocolate brown feet. Knowing full well she was under observation Parvati took as many opportunities as possible to play up to her audience. Smoothing out the sheets of her bed, she wiggled her bottom encouragingly, all the while still humming with childish glee. She indulged Sean with more agonising wiggling as she rummaged through her panty draw. She’d draw out one sensual item after another, assessing their credentials before discarding them haphazardly over her shoulder. Once she finally settled on a pink and white lace trimmed thong Sean had the pleasure of witnessing her skip towards him, discarding her own underwear as she walked and wriggling into her new ones right in front of his eyes!

Perched where he was, high in the wardrobe, he had the unusual vantage point of looking down on Parvati. She gazed up at him hungrily with doe eyes and bit her lip. God he loved it when she did that. Her bosom quivered far below as she rose up to meet him.

‘Come on let’s get you out of there.’ She had to stand on tip toes to pluck him with familiar ease from her shirt pocket. ‘I’ve got big plans for us tonight.’

‘I should hope so.’ He said ‘I can’t wait to get my hands on you!’

‘I can’t wait to get you on me.’ She said with a wink.

Sean was dropped casually onto the surface of her bedside dresser. Stumbling around amidst perfumes, lipsticks and mascaras he watched in awe as Parvati’s robe fluttered down either side of her shoulders, pooling out of sight on the floor. She undulated her body sensually, circling her hands down from her shoulder blades, over her collar bone and down around her breasts. Purring a little she leant over him, allowing her bosom to spill out on to the surface of the dresser.

Her face encroached upon him forcing him to lean back against huge pot of moisturiser, her breath ruffling his hair. He quickly regained his composure and stood confidently on in front of her face, nursing his erection.

‘Strip.’ She commanded.

Sean was already ahead of her. Releasing his left hand from the back of his improvised robe it dropped effortlessly to the floor.

She leaned in further, her nose nuzzling his chest.

‘Think you can handle this again?’ He chuckled thrusting his tiny penis onto the soft pad of her lips.

A huge tongue flicked out and licked the length of it, stopping momentarily to flick his balls. ‘We’ll see wont we. Anyway, where are your priorities little fella, what makes you think you get to go first?’

Parvati retreated and bent down before the dresser. A moment’s contortion saw her deposit her pink and white bra in front of her tiny boyfriend. It landed with a ‘whump’ at his feet causing a palpable road block between him and his giant lover.

He gingerly climbed over it, trying to reach her. ‘I could go camping under here!’ he called up to her ‘you’ve the biggest tits I’ve ever seen!’

‘Thanks a lot tiny, you make me feel like the centre of the universe.’

‘That’s because you are…’

He stood in the shadow of her bra looking up at her face, the rest of her body obscured by the dresser’s edge.

‘I need you now Sean.’ She groaned a little, her eyes closing temporarily as her body shuddered from top to bottom. ‘It’s been ever so tiring carrying you around in my fingers you know. Maybe we can arrange alternative transportation for your trip to my bed.’

Her body was rising up. First her neck then her shoulders, then the beautiful little mole on her right collarbone, then high curve of the top of her bosom, then…

Two magnificent breasts hung above him. Firm and pert they heaved under their own weight, bulging bigger and fuller with the increased rate of her breathing. There wasn’t a hint of sag about them. Standing proud on the chest of such a petite young woman they dominated their environment. At his full size they would have looked small, regardless of their relative dominance over Parvati’s frame. As it was each of her breasts was easily twice the size of him! The dark brown nipples that capped them, even with all things being relative, still looked positively tiny. Although they were the size of footballs to Sean, in reality each looked like a pert little raisins, hard and wrinkly, jutting out from tiny ridged areola.

He walked towards them mesmerised, as if being pulled in by their heavy sway. Being tiny gave him the advantage of being able to notice such minute details about the world, minute details that would have been missed by bigger eyes. He could now sense every minute movement of her bosom, every little rise or fall, ever sway, quiver or heave. He longed to experience life as their captive, smothered into the powerful embrace of their cleavage.

As he approached them they began to lower. Each nipple ploughed through the air and stopped short before him. One of them hung inches from his face.

‘What are you waiting for?’ Parvati enquired. It was a stern little order, accompanied by a minute rise in her nipple. The exact sort of thing that was only he was privileged to see.

‘Climb on’

The nipple lowered further, resting by Sean’s feet. He wiggled his toes against it. Why was he so nervous? Granted it would be quite humiliating to cling on for dear life spread-eagled against the breast of a tiny girl. Fortunately for Sean, his recent experience shrinking all the way down to Lilliputian size made him appreciate the current glory of his predicament. If he was honest, the chance to experience the female body in a more complete way than any man ever had before was just one perk to his condition. All in all it was part of a much longer list of advantages that were being compiling in his head.

‘Hurry up. You’re going to miss your appointment with the doctor.’

A set of man sized fingers drummed impatiently on the desk next to him.

Sean pressed his tiny feet on top of the nipple. It took his weight effortlessly. He felt like he was melting into the highest form of bliss as two big fingers upset his delicate balance causing him to lean headfirst into the wall of her breast. The fingers remained in place indenting him into her beautiful brown skin as a form of added security.

There were tiny squeaks of admiration coming from Sean as he wiggled against her tit. Parvati chose to interoperate these muffled little cries of pleasure as ones of resistance. She was having great fun indulging the idea that she’d somehow shrunk him on purpose. Maybe she’d reduced him intentionally with some vaccine she’d found in the lab or taken him to radiology for a ‘routine’ x-ray, only to have him discharged after the treatment carried in her purse. Of course somebody as sweet as her would never have done something so mean, but it was fun to pretend wasn’t it!

Unbeknownst to Parvati, Sean could more than feel the ferocious wiggle of Parvati’s hips as she strutted over to the bed. She’d been under the impression that it was for a mysterious audience rather than her tiny captive. In fact impaled against the taut surface of her breast Sean felt every tremor and shake the journey had to offer.

Suddenly he felt a rush of air as he was released from his perch only to land on a huge downy surface. Everything around him was a sea of purple. Whenever he tried to stand he only managed to become more consumed by it. He felt like he was trying to climb a sand dune, any attempt to break free simply saw him slide back down on his arse, rubbing him delicately across the silk.

‘Awww…Sean!’ Parvati cooed down at him. ‘If you ever piss me off I know just how to punish you. Simply drop you onto a pillow and you’ll be busy for hours!’

‘Stop teasing!’ He responded with a mock anger that was impossible to maintain. Smiling he asked ‘Are you going to offer me a hand or what? Frankly even a finger would do.’

There was a shuffle of giant hands on the bedside table. Parvati reared up to her full height, taking up the whole world. Even the sun supported her majesty as it was breaking over her body as it set in the widow behind. She slipped on a thin silver chain with a beautiful purple gem hanging from the end. It nestled perfectly on top her cleavage, making Sean insanely jealous.

‘Here, hang on to this’ she offered bending over him and hanging the gem like a life raft above him.

‘Thanks a bunch.’ He said trying to sound sarcastic as he hugged his arms to the gem.

‘This stone has been in my family for ages you know. Now I hope you can be too.’

Her little lopsided grin was the last thing he remembered as he was hoisted into the air. Swinging widely he eventually came to rest nestled on her breastbone. He barely had a second to think before a pair of once childlike hands cupped the breast either side of him and pressed them firmly together.

All Parvati heard was a little ‘Humpft’ sound as all the air expelled from Sean’s lungs. She held him in place for a good thirty seconds before releasing him. She looked down at him, hanging bedraggled from her jewellery.

‘I thought they’d swallowed you up for a second there. I couldn’t even feel your teensy toes poking out the bottom. Just imagine what other bits of me can do to you!’

The look she shot down into her cleavage was devilish in the extreme. It was also the last thing he saw for the next minute or so as her breasts returned smothering him from head to toe.  

When Sean had finally coughed and spluttered his way back to health he looked up at his giant physician. ‘Oh my god Parvati! I could do that all day. Next time can you give me a bit of breathing space though?’

Parvati, who’d been expecting another disgruntled response, felt her heart melt along with his grumpy façade.

There was a tiny rest period for Sean. In which time he was able to reposition himself higher up her cleavage, before her bosoms began to close themselves around him again. This time he’d been able to free his head and body. Once he was finally engulfed he found great pleasure in being able to run his tiny hands across the upper slopes of Parvati’s chest. His conscious mind melted into delightful thoughts of his future involvement with this particular ‘twin’ aspect of his future girlfriend. From now on he could spend his nights - massaging, fondling, climbing, worshiping - the firmest little pair of boulder-sized boobs you could ever imagine.

Lost in these thoughts as he was he didn’t notice the change in scenery, or indeed the change in elevation. This had just led him to be the prisoner of an almost naked Indian girl as she knelt on her bed. Her knees were bent at a forty five degree angle and her back was dead straight. She looked down at Sean, eyelashes fluttering, ‘I love how you feel against me. Her hands are so small but so strong. I can tell how strong you used to be. In some ways you still are. It’s just a matter of perspective.’

Sean blushed. Yes blushed, actually blushed.

‘How about you put those powerful little digits to better use?’

With a swift movement the tits holding him sprang apart. The breast bone he leant against began to retreat under him. Parvati was arching her back cat-like on the duvet. She’d placed a tiny brown fist behind herself for support and was using the other to hold open the elastic of her panties.

The angle soon became too steep for Sean to place his footing on the splaying tits either side of him, he found himself sliding faster and faster towards the fleshy cave below. In a flash, a mere instant, he had skidded over her skinny stomach, past the pitfall of her belly button and into the musky embrace of her underwear clad pussy. The last thing he saw was the Parvati peering down at him biting her lip. The last sound he heard was a simple begging yet demanding ‘Please, do anything…!’

The scent he experienced plastered up against her pussy was immense, musky yet sweet, powerful yet calming. It was a heady concoction. He felt dizzy, almost drunk as his feet slipped into its lower folds. The walls where exceptionally slippery and he found himself almost treading water, making his hands were grip the shortly shaven lips with all their strength. A much larger hand gently manipulated him into the pussy, as a rumble of pleasure was omitted from the giant throat far above him.  

He worked his shoulders into her pussy, stretching her out and revealing the hood of her clitoris. ‘Hood’ was a perfect description as, once he had managed to burrow his face underneath it, it snapped shut over him and covered his head almost totally! Her clit was small, brown and hard. About the size of an orange it presented tantalising edges and ridges that no normal man could ever hope to manipulate. Size was now Sean’s key advantage!

With each gentle trace of a tiny finger across its surface his prison squeezed and bucked its little prisoner. His tongue couldn’t hope to ever gain a mastery of a clit that big. However this small fact didn’t stop Sean trying! He began by kissing its surface gently, from top to bottom. He then built the pressure with every little response from the environment around him.  He palmed the clit in his hands, which struggled to hold it. The more they slipped the more they clawed against it. Each slip brought with it a new flicker of pleasure that squeezed him further into the pussy, millimetre by millimetre he sank. As the effects of one particularly deft flick where felt rippling through Parvati’s body, Sean’s environment became considerably more hostile. Pressure from her palm appeared from behind him and massed him deeper into her. The vaginal walls began to squeeze him in and out, hard. All the air was pushed from his lungs and he struggled to stay conscious. He was held there for a good couple of minutes until the pressure relented and he was doused in light again.

‘Oh! I’m so sorry.’ Parvati fussed and cooed. Looking past her dainty bosom she could see him tangled in the mesh of her knickers. All soppy and forlorn, he looked terribly cute. The little orgasmic feelings were still building in her pussy. ‘I really didn’t want to hurt you, honest! Please be ok…’ She whined at the room in general

It took a good minute for Sean to fully splutter back awake. The women that he awoke to was a vision of worry. A very big finger stroked him delicately as if to magical revive him with its concern.

‘I’m fine…really I am.’ He didn’t look it, as her was currently tangled in her panties and dowsed in her juices. ‘You’ve just got to be more careful with me down there. How would you like to be half the size of my cock and rammed inside it? Huh!’

There was a moment’s contemplation, accompanied by a big finger drawing itself down her slit. ‘It would be fun…for a bit. I’ve been small all my life though, but I much prefer being big.’ A droplet of cum bigger than Sean’s head fell from the heavens and splashed onto the panties. It sieved its way through the mesh and continued on to the floor. Sean looked at on astounded. Far above his new girlfriend increased her tempo. Her panties were stretched so tight across her knees it was as if Sean had been captured in a giant feminine spider’s web. He was a sitting duck for the rain that began to pour down.

‘I just love having you small Sean.’ Parvati breathing was becoming heavy. ‘I know I shouldn’t say that as your doctor.’ Another huge drop of cum shot past his face, this time landing directly on the duvet. ‘I want to make you big, I will try really hard to fix you but…I’m prepared for you to be small forever. I mean it Sean, forever.’

His eyes grew wide at this. She was willing to have him like this permanently, keeping him safe until the day he died. ‘So if I never got big again you wouldn’t mind?’

‘Wouldn’t mind? I might even prefer it!’ The rate of her fingering increased and Sean found himself caught under a sprinkler. ‘That’s so bad of me, don’t you think? I’m a doctor, I should cure people, help fix them. I think it’s bad to want you small, I really am naughty aren’t I?’

He was silent for a while, enjoying bathing in her spray and personal sexual punishment. With a grin he shouted ‘I can’t believe you! Wanting to keep me all small and all to yourself! What am I, just a toy for your amusement?’

Even thought he’d extracted himself from the netting of her knickers and now stood on their taught surface, pointing accusingly up at her in the most comical fashion possible, she took his words to heart. For Parvati had her eyes closed in sexual bliss. All she heard where his worries.

‘A little…uh uh…not a toy, but you’re mine. You really are. All mine.’ The beautiful idea of ownership was wriggling its way around her brain. A great big strong man now belonged to her. He was more than a pet and she was more than an owner. She was his protector, his carer, his lover, his everything.

Another finger joined the first in her folds.

Sean thought she was playing along. ‘Well I demand not to be treated like this!’

‘Of course, I’m sorry, I’ve been bad.’ She lay on her back suddenly. Sean’s elevation changed sharply again and he now found himself hanging from the panties by his fingertips. Once the drop down appeared feasible he let go and landed on tip toes in the mighty chasm of her thighs. They rose, smooth and brown, above and around him. He was completely protected by their sheer scale. Each one forming a cliff face easily twice his height.

‘Will you punish me, p-p-please.’ She whispered as her fingers slowed to a slow, almost tribal, rhythm in her pussy.

Sean was confused and daunted in equal measure. Parvati had always been so forceful and strong with him. Maybe he’d just seen it that was, seeding control to her as he shrank. Professionally speaking doctoring gave her a naturally dominant role. It had been so easy for him to just slip further and further into it as his size dripped and dropped away. In reality she wasn’t dominant. Not at all. She wanted to be controlled, to be protected to be punished. But who was he ever to achieve such things? A pussy was being manipulated in front of him that had already proved too much for him to handle. In that moment Sean felt so very very small.

With Parvati working herself into a frenzy he stood up and turned away from the colossal girl. He couldn’t do it, could he? He just couldn’t actually give her what she wanted. All this playing on tits and lounging in pockets was just that, play.

He trudged his way down the duvet, right to the base of her quivering feet. Scaling down the bed was easy. Everything was a hand hold at his size. He’d never felt so dejected, as he walked pasted her giant discarded clothes to the floor. He’d been mad to think a normal sized girl could really get what they wanted from somebody as small as him. It was just foolish, it’d been fun but when he was in there she’d just used him, used him and found him wanting.

Meanwhile Parvati had entered a panic. Where was he! Looking down to try and collect the tiny fella to let me ride on her tits as she played, she’d found him missing! What if he’s been crushed under her gigantic little arse, or what if he’d been knocked off the bed as she flipped over. She cursed her clumsiness in her panic as she scanned the bed on all fours. Any thoughts of self-gratification had vanished. Finding her tiny man was the most important thing in the world!

Sean was about to reach the door, with the intention of wiggling under it when his way was blocked by a giant body. Parvati was bent on all fours in front of him. He’d been caught, like a mouse in the clutches of a hungry cat.

The Indian girl surveyed her pray.

‘Where are you going? I was so worried. What’s the matter don’t you want this? I’ve gone to fast haven’t I? I knew it!’

Both of her tits formed a sexy ceiling above him. They quivered a little with her doubt but each was so firm that they appear to just jiggle into a perfect hanging heart shape, once she calmed down her breathing a little of course. Two tough brown raisin nipples winked down at him.

‘I do, I do want you.’ Sean raised his little chin from out of his chest as he spoke and caught her eye. ‘You’re so smart and sweet and honest. I don’t want anybody else. Everything in life makes me feel so small, and you make me feel absolutely tiny, but you also make me feel incredibly safe. When you put me in your pocket to take me home it felt like you’d placed me at the centre of the universe. The problem is, I know you say you want me, but how can you? I can’t hold you in my arms, I can’t sweep you off your feet, I definitely can’t protect you and I sure as hell can’t punish you like you want!’

‘Awww…Sean!’ Parvati’s hearted had melted in front of him for the millionth time that month. ‘but you can, don’t you see…I never wanted to be owned by a man, I don’t want to be anyone’s ‘little woman’. I need to feel powerful, important, looked up too. You’ve only been small a few weeks, try being small your whole life!’

Sean managed to raise a smile at the absurdity of the size comparison.

‘I didn’t know it before but a man like you, so strong and powerful, yet so small and fragile, is exactly what I wanted. It’s what I need!’

Her eyes looked so dazzling to the tiny man that he took a step backwards. There was no deception behind them, Sean could see that. There was just honesty, pure honesty, from the heart.

I was just a little scared. I really love you being small. It’s perfect. I couldn’t help thinking when I had you all trapped up inside me…’ Sean had never seen a grin so broad. ‘…that even if I could make you big I wouldn’t. I’d keep you all to myself. It makes me feel so powerful but so ashamed. I wanted to have the tiniest man alive punish me for this. I wanted to feel as small as you are, so all these nasty thoughts would be driven away.’ She wasn’t really grinning anymore.

A huge face was now close to his. Parvati as she leant forward on her stomach. The big carpet fibres tickled at Sean’s toes and her breath tickling at his balls.