- Text Size +

Up close she was even prettier. Being this tiny allowed Sean to study ever single little aspect of her, to study her perfection. With really just her face in focus, he noticed that her eyes crinkled when she looked serious. Considering the skin was so smooth everywhere else this sight really intrigued him. It made her look almost, wise. Whatever it did though, it prevented her from ever appearing too serious, betraying her soft heart so blatantly.

Her nose was about as big as him and sharp and defined. It would be possible for him to sit astride it he thought, but first he’d need to climb up onto her lips. He started doing this immediately. Placing his feet on the lower pad began to climb. Under her gaze it would have been easy to forget that his was still mad at her altogether toy-like treatment of him earlier, but Sean’s mind stood firm. Once he had his legs either side of her nose he reached out and ever so carefully grabbed her lower eyelashes. Just as Parvati’s eyes wrinkled sweetly in response to what she thought was an act of love, she felt a short sharp tug and a little pain. The tiny man had pulled on her long eyelashes clean out and had dropped, expertly, down onto the carpet.

He waved it up at her triumphantly ‘And let that be a lesson to you. Now say you’re sorry for pushing me into your pussy earlier.’

Parvati felt simply awful. At her size it was so very important not to take advantage of him. He was a person, not a toy. She had to be delicate, more delicate than it had ever been possible for her to imagine. If even one of his tiny bones was broken how could she ever forgive herself? The conclusion was obvious, he would be yielded to utterly in bed. Sex would have to become her little man’s domain. The eroticism of seeding sexual control to a man she was planning to have polishing her giant jewellery collection was exquisite. It wasn’t like being controlled by a big hulk of a man. No he would be in charge of protecting himself from her feminine power, essentially maintaining his status as her tiny treasure for all time. When it came down to it, it was really all for her. She was protecting he investment.

With this in mind she was genuinely apologetic. ‘You know I’m sorry. You do, don’t you? I didn’t mean to treat you like a sex toy, I just couldn’t control myself.’

‘Yer well, be more careful in future, I’m your boyfriend not your plaything.’

Two massive brown hands dug themselves into the carpet erotically. ‘You’re my boyfriend, for real. Official and everything.’

‘Well, of course. What else did you think? I’m playing Tinkerbelle, Arriety and Thumbelina off against each?’

‘I thought so but it’s great to hear it out of the mouse’s mouth.’ She slid her body forward, enjoying the sensation of her nipples rubbing against the rough carpet and kissed him, all of him, with her big lips.

Sean fell onto his bottom and then, righting himself, said with a splutter ‘Careful, what have I told you, you’re really gonna get it now!’

The tiny eyes of her new boyfriend looked deadly serious.

‘I’m sorry, I’m so sorry. I am. Honest.’ Any statement with ‘honest’ after it always seems more dishonest and this was no exception.

‘Right, for taking advantage of me again and for calling me a ‘mouse’, don’t think I didn’t notice, I’m going to require you to sacrifice the use of your hands.’

‘The use of my hands for what?’ She raised herself up a little, resting her elbows on the carpet and her head in her hands. She wiggled her finger over him as her tits wobbled below. ‘These hands?’ She said with a giggle, already enjoying the view of his tiny erection created by the cascade of her bosom.

He gulped a little, trying to regain compose before the sight of her god-like nudity.

‘Yes, those hands. They’re far too dangerous for their own good. Find something to bind them with.’

‘Yes sir!’ Came the two-fingered salute.

Parvati hitched herself up onto her knees. Hauling skywards literally tonnes of female beauty in the process. When the impossibly long stride of her legs broke over him Sean stood agape at her giant pussy. In that moment he almost lost his nerve. How could he ever hope to dominate a girl like that? At any moment he could be plucked from the floor and rammed back into its giant folds. His attention was being sucked further and further towards the giant slit with every second. Almost dizzy with its power he suddenly had visions of himself living in hamster cage by Parvati’s bedside. Maybe he’d be taken out for the weekends, or just for feeding or simply for...sex. Most surprisingly, there was a nano-second were the idea didn’t even appal him. His internal resistance soon quashed that though. He wasn’t ready to spend her middle-class doctor’s dinner parties a mere afterthought on her shoulder, or amongst the giant crockery, just yet.

All these thoughts processed through his brain in the space of just a few seconds. The moment the pussy vanished from its kingdom in the heavens they sank into the back of his mind. 

‘I’ve got just the thing in here…somewhere.’

Parvati was bending over her bedside draw like a lithe little gymnast, giving Sean a beautiful view of her big brown bottom.

‘Nope, I’ll have to try somewhere else.’

Her narration made it feel as if she expected Sean to be oblivious to his movements.

‘Oh, no…wait….I know. Dressing table.’

The tension in the movement of her buttock made it impossible to focus on anything else.

There wasn’t a lot of to focus on, figuratively speaking, but what there was to see was very steep and plump. He longed to get close to them. Each brown cheek called out for him to plaster himself into it. Like two ball bearings rubbing against each other, their firmness was such that each curve failed to impact the movement of its counterpart. Instead they worked in tandem, one rising when the other fell. It kept Sean spellbound. For this reason, amongst many others, Parvati’s bottom was to be the centre of his future punishment plans.

‘Aha! Found it.’

Bounding towards him and stopping, so that her tiny size 3 feet were planted firmly in front of him, she wiggled her toes on the carpet. Sean looked up, way up. Past her ankles, past her knees, past the slim curve of her hips, then the tightness of hourglass stomach and on to the curve of her breasts. He really couldn’t make out anything past that anyway. Parvati was too big to view clearly from the floor. Or probably any angle.

‘I’ve got some tie-wraps.’ She flexed one for emphasis. ‘These should hold me nice and securely.’

There would be no chance of her hands escaping in those. It was thrilling for her to think about it. He could have his way with her once she was trussed up. It would be technically possible for her to stop him of course, but not without probably causing him some pretty severe harm. She’d be giving over sexual control to a three inch man. Her body would become a playground for a tiny king, with her a conquered beast. The nerves inside her pussy began to twitch.

‘I’m going to tie you up?’ The idea appealed.

‘Yes that’s right, my hands will be bound, isn’t it genius. This way I won’t be able to manhandle you, even if I’m super tempted. I can’t afford to slip up again Sean. I want you to love me, not fear me. Sure I could have you like a little pet or something. Put you in a bird cage, make you eat out of my hand.’ Sean shuddered at this. ‘But you’d only hate me and I’d hate myself. That’s a type of power you have over me, don’t you see? You could make me hate myself but more importantly, you could begin to hate me.

The image of cages and neglect and time-outs on the mantel piece evaporated from his mind.

‘This really could work, hum…yep, I think it’s high time I clipped your wings!’ His bravado was returning. Parvati had that effect upon him.

Tonnes of tiny temptress lent over him. A hand was offered. The palm climbed into. In seconds Sean was back in the soft dunes and low rolling hills of the quilt. Parvati rolled, her bottom upturned, saluting the sky.

‘Now…j-j-just you wait, litt-tle guy.’ There was a sigh and a groan. ‘I’m g-gonna…ah damn it!...be your little playground s-s…almost there!...soon enough! Got it!’ Sexy talk didn’t have the same edge when you were slipping slender wrists in a thin plastic prison. A swivel of the wrist soon had the tie wraps tightened and Parvati at Sean’s mercy.

In a manner of speaking…

Sean saw little of this anyway. He’d been buffeted about so much by his doctor’s wriggling that he’d been buried in a little bedspread valley. Desire was raging in him now, knowing what he had in store. Tiny feet sank into the cloth as he climbed, cock in hand, to the horizon. The sight was something you could never prepare yourself for. Never. So what if he’d seen her naked before, even had his way with her when he was at a more comparable stature. This was for him a whole new sexual world all trussed up with Christmas.

Waiting for a minute at the crest of the hill he drank in the scene and let out a long appreciative whistle, which surprisingly Parvati heard.

‘So you like what you see oh mighty one.’ There was a giggle then a wiggle from his prey. ‘I’m sorry I’ve been soooo bad! Little girls like me should show their men more respect. I’ll never take advantage of you again!’

‘That’s much I can promise!’ He chuckled up. ‘After what I’ve in store for you you’ll waiting on me hand and foot.’

In my hand or by my feet Parvati’s internal monologue corrected darkly.

Sean sprinted across the moon-like environment, sucked by the hypnotic siren call of her buttock. Each cheek wobbled so delicately, yet oh so firmly, as the twin domes rose so far above him.

‘Are you in sight of them yet my big little guy?’

‘Ahem…’ He kicked at the side of her thigh in response.

‘I see, you’ve reached base camp, so how are you to scale them? That’s the question. What, with me all tied up and everything…’

Parvati’s wrists strained against her bonds to further emphasise her plight. Sean couldn’t see but she’d even stuck out her bottom lip again in a cute, very subservient, pout.

Sean did make an attempt; bless him, even though from thigh to the peak of each arse cheek dwarfed him three times over. Parvati inhaled little gasping breaths every time he tried and failed to get purchase on them. The slip of his body, the feel of his tiny dick sliding down her flesh captivated her mind.

‘Oh, is my rear too steep for you? I know I promised not to make you feel small again, but it’s really difficult! You know, with you being so small and all.’

‘Well, I’d say you are far too plump in that department.’

‘I’m sorry Sean, I do try to stick to a healthy lifestyle (There wasn’t an inch of fat on the girl) but I can shed a few pounds if it would please. You should really tell in the secret of your diet, you dropped stones in a matter of weeks!’

A playful punch bounced off her big brown thigh. It wiggled lovingly back.

‘Just for that you getting an extra few once I get up there!’

‘Do hurry though, I want to feel you on me…’

She was biting her lip now.

Sean hurried on his tiny feet. Darting alongside the side of her leg he was pleased to see the slope of her thigh began to decrease sharply, as a terribly slender knee approached. This was his access point. He grabbed the small wrinkles of skin and braced himself against her leg. Using all his considerably shrunken strength he was able to pull himself onto his belly and on to the back of her knee. Some very undignified wriggling later, and he stood triumphant on a subtle little erogenous zone. It was as wide as his whole body!

The feel of tiny feet on one of her soft spots sent shivers down Parvati’s spine. The warmth between her thighs intensified. If only she were able to appease it! Sean’s toes drummed on her skin and she gasped. It was so sensitive, so perfect having him there. He drew his foot across the crease of her skin. Her knee bent in response a threatened Sean with extinction. Parvati held her nerve though, and the leg relented.

‘F-fuck! You’re so gentle now. So careful with me.’

‘We’ll see about that.’ He murmured, advancing up the back of her skinny thigh.

Incredibly tiny and almost transparently thin hairs tickled at Sean’s feet as he walked. He wondered, as the terrain became softer and the climb steeper, would she let him cut them for her? It might take a bit longer then a basic wax but his attention to detail could be superb. Then, of course, there was the idea of manicures, pedicures, hell he could even clean her teeth! Almost as instantly as these thoughts came they vanished. It’s impossible to focus properly on your thoughts when you realise, with a great deal of joy, that the reason you’re sinking ever deeper into her skin, the reason you’re now on all fours, the reason the head of your penis is throbbing ever harder is that, you’re now on your girlfriend’s buttock!

Parvati felt it too and scrapped herself catlike across the sheets. Her arse rose and fell as she tried desperately to tangle her pussy up in the sheets, anything that could give her some attention down there! Sean was now spread-eagled, face down on her bum. As it reared up for a fourth or maybe fifth time he bit down hard into her skin. So she knew who was in charge now, for sure.   

Parvati felt the nip and lay still. Her pussy quivered and dripped. The smell that reached a tiny nose with was deep and musky.

‘Now then…’ Sean righted himself and looked around. He had a great view from up here. He was able to see all the way over to the head of the bed and beyond, he could even make out the dresser and wardrobe far in the distance. Feeling like the King of the World he knelt down on the buttock. It was very smooth and steep. In normal hands it would have been cupped effortlessly, each cheek pretty much encompassed by the average hand. Alas for little Sean it was a much bigger prospect. Stood on the peak as he was, the slopes all around him seemed to be threatening to slide him back down onto the bed at any moment. Or, heaven forbid, into Parvati’s cavernous arse crack! Adding to the danger the surface was even rather springy, firm yet still yielding. He felt like a little boy bouncing on his parent’s bed.

‘This is for treating me like an object earlier!’

The slap was barely felt on the tiny patch of bottom that it impacted but Parvati played along. Yelping in surprise and pretending to hold back a tear.

‘I’m sorry Sean, it was so bad of me, I’ll know better than to play with men like you in the future.’

‘Too right!’ He said with a grin, swapped the bottom again, harder this time.

‘Oh…Aww! P-please don’t, it’s so terribly painful!’

Flushes of heat swept over her body as she wallowed in the subverted sense of guilt that having a tiny man, totally in your control, punishing your misdemeanours generates. With each swat, punch or tiny bite on her bottom Parvati understood more and more about her role in her new little relationship. She was dominant of course. A little Asian Queen. Physically though, she was so much Sean’s superior she may as well have been a little goddess compared to him. It should have been perfect then. A perfect young couple, where one knew his place, respected his woman and did exactly what she wanted and everything she required.

The problem though was quite simple. It was love. That old chestnut. She really did love the little guy. She could never hurt him without hurting herself. Using him like a sex toy, as she’d done earlier that evening was therefore very bad indeed. His swats may not actually hurt her plump little tush but the feeling of shame did.

She dug herself deeper into the duvet and moaned.

‘I think I still command a little respect in this relationship.’ The tiny man hollered up.

Swat*

‘You do, you do…oh, you do!’

Pinch*

‘No more taking advantage of me, promise?’

Bite*

‘Never ever again, really, never again.’

Sean straightened up.

‘Good, but I’m still not sure you get it yet.’

Parvati could have assured him by the pain in her bound wrists that she did.

Looking across at the other bum cheek Sean now had two options. Slide down, traverse the small of her back and then climb again, or try to jump the crack. The second seemed impossible. It was just so wide! Even the smallest of bottoms could really emasculate a man if you let it. Fortunately the choice was made for him. Parvati thrust once more time with her hips, really digging herself into the sheets this time. This dislodged her little passenger who tumbled, like a tiny toy, into the crack of her arse.