- Text Size +

‘Oww…look what you’ve done!’ Parvati’s body writhed in pleasure. She clenched once, then twice, then three times, leaving Sean in a daze. His head now rested below her tail bone and his feet were kicking at something warm and soft. He tried to stand but he was giddy. Every movement he made seemed to please his giant lover. He slid back down onto this own miniature bottom and viewed the world from his dark brown cavern.

‘Don’t stop playing with it Sean! Now who’s the one being bad!’

He suddenly realised that his feet had been kicking at her delicate rim. Despite himself he slid down, lubricated by her sweat, so that he was face to face with the monster. What are you meant to do with something like this, especially at this size? He stroked around its edges and it seemed to purr in response. All thoughts of punishment were now forgotten by our brave explorer. He was intent on discovering the merit of something he’d hitherto paid scant attention to. It’d have been far too small for him at regular size but he wasn’t regular size anymore was he. Now, with barely ay effort at all he could place both his fist just under its edge and work then in a circular motion. He must have been doing a good job as the scenery began to pitch and dip. Her whole bottom would rise with the rhythm of his affection.

‘Oh Sean, Sean, Sean…Sean!’

He felt so strong and powerful, so in control. He leant in further and further, closer and closer. This was to be his down fall. No amount of clenching could stop a little sweat lubricated man from being caught in the grip of gravity and dropping with a slap onto the bed sheets below.

‘Oh my…’

Sean was now in the perfect position for some miniature doggy style. Not that this would sadly ever be much of an option. He shrank back against the mighty walls of Parvati’s thighs and prayed he hadn’t been forgotten again. After all, she’d promised!’ A pussy pealed itself off of the sheets and then a head appeared, upside down, to inspect him.

‘Are you ok down there?’ Her breaths where coming think and fast, so was evidently trying her best to resist taking him. Her pussy glistened above. The threat of it swooping down and devouring him was more than evident. She bit her lip, hard, to stop herself from snatching him up in her snatch.

‘I’m ok, just a little daunted. You’re a lot to take in.’

As she was bound, Parvati had to prop herself up with her head, so blood was rushing to it fast, this was making her terribly dizzy as she eyed him between her legs.

‘Well with me all tied up, I really need a hand down there.’ Big dark eyes gestured to the bonds that still held her hands firm.

‘Only if you promise to be good!’ He said, swallowing hard.

‘I promise…’

The pussy lowered.

‘I really promise…’

It dropped lower.

‘From the bottom of my heart...’

Heat waves began to singe at Sean’s hair.

‘…I promise.’

This last promise came out so huskily that Sean almost drowned in the moment. The pussy was now fully flattened into the sheets. Only the little cleft where it met her arse was available to him. Parting her mighty cheeks as best as his tiny hands would allow, he surveyed the foot or so of upturned cleft by his feet. Sliding forward an inch or so more he was able to wiggle his toes into its embrace. There was an immediate intake of breath from his lover as her pussy rose up to waist height. Now eye to eye with a stiff little penis it was in terrible danger of masculine assault. Sean couldn’t help himself attempting the impossible!

His penis slipped in so easily you’d think it’d never happened. Parvati didn’t think that though! Lacking so heavily in size in this key area, as he was, you’d have been forgiven for expecting his mini member to barely raise a smile on the lower lips of even the most sensitive of females. Actually its feel was unmistakable. Rock hard and really small it proved to be such a beautiful little tease. Parvati moaned and imagined its feel against her clit. So what if it was teeny! When matched against a similarly sized adversary it coulg be a little star! Sean took a handful of buttock in hand and pumped harder. Just knowing he was down there was getting Parvati going but feeling as his futile effort was the icing on the cake. She indulged his tiny rod further, opening her legs allowing him easier access. He responded in kind, throwing himself mercilessly at the task.

He felt hot and hard down there and Parvati was almost sorry to have to cut his time pleasuring himself short. He was simply needed elsewhere. The pussy rose, to Sean’s dismay, a few feet above his head.

‘I’m sorry cutie but I think I need a lot more of you in there. Don’t get downhearted…’ She paused to give him time to shrug off any apparent failure ‘…I loved you in there, but maybe a little more of you would be nice?’

Sean had known that this was coming, somehow even from the day he’d slept with her when he was nudging her height, he’d known. This time he wouldn’t be daunted, this time he was ready for it!

He patted her thigh, like you would a faithful canine companion. ‘Roll over then, there’s a good girl.’

His confidence sent her wild.

She did just that, her thigh soaring over him, her body rolling over until she lay rather uncomfortably on her bound hands. Her bum then scooted along and her thigh soared back. Parvati was being every so careful not to damage her prized possession. She looked down at him, dwarfed by her, and set her skinny little thighs down either side of him. Now back between her legs Sean had a full frontal confrontation with her man-sized quim.

Parvati’s hands where now crushed into the small of her back. Now totally immobile they posed little threat to Sean and his planned assault on her pussy. Just to prove it she bucked her lips a few time, as if fucking at thing air.

‘Look, no hands.’ She whispered. ‘It’s just you and me down there.’

The little man, in the valley of brown almost took a run up. He was in charge now, in control, as much as that was possible. He was going to dictate the pace but the dangerous urge to dive in was still biting at the back of his mind. Fighting through the heat he approached the lower brown folds. Reaching out to them they quivered, and that’s before he’d even made any contact. He pinched the outer skin by her lips with his delicate hands. Palming as much in as he could he began to work his tiny digits up and down her lips, only occasionally slipping then into the more lubricated walls. He stayed on the edges of her sex, playing the tease. Each tiny pinch or tweak caused short little breaths to evaporate from Parvati’s lips and the pussy in hand to sparkle a little more in the heat.

Sean took his time. This was his campaign and it would be fought on his terms. Pinching abandoned for now, his hands where currently massaging up and down her firm vaginal rim. They were slipping more and more casually into the pussy itself, delving in for lubrication then coming back soaked. The inside wall of her pussy where soft and enticing, Sean found himself pushing a tiny bit more of himself in each time, rubbing against them for a little longer. Parvati’s reaction was magical. She clenched and flexed along with his movements, making her pint-sized snatch mirror him, dancing with his attention.

No matter how much perceived control you exert however there does come a time when reality can bite. Any three and a half inch man trying to conquer a four and half inch vagina will realise that taking some of the more key territories requires a bit more strategic planning. He longed to be in contact with her clit again. At his size it was as big as any breast he’d ever held. It became an organ in its own right. The age old debate could be reformed ‘Arse, Leg or Breast?’ could easily become ‘Nipple, Cleavage, Buttock or Clit?’ His girlfriend was his own dream world, expended to beautifully ginormous proportions and then made flesh. If they ever worked out how to replicate his illness then the male species would be doomed. There’d be queues around the block and not a doll’s house or hamster cage available for purchase. Well not without a heavy mark-up on the RRP. Hanging above him, protruding from her hood, was a clit much bigger than his fist. He wanted it. He started his climb. Placing mini feet into the hot puddle at the bottom of her slit Sean grabbed onto the outer walls of her snatch and tried to haul himself up. There was a delicious moment when his legs slipped clean from under him, forcing him to hang on for dear life to by his strong arms, before swinging his legs back in. Regardless of the pleasure the presence of his legs seemed to be causing to the mini miss it was just far too slippery to tackle in that manner. He pulled them out and placed then either side of her slit. How he climbed the foot or so with ease, especially as Parvati had sensed his struggles and closed her thighs together to hold him steady with the minimum of personal effort.

Now secure at the top of her pussy Sean was confronted by his prize. This time he’d be able to do the slippery little nub justice. He lent in and drew a deep breath into his tiny lungs. Once close enough he exhaled, showering the imposing organ with attention.

‘Oh, a…Ooowww!’ came the sigh from Parvati. It was followed by a sharp intake of breath and a dilating of her pupils as he made contact with her little sapphic gateway. Tiny fingers traced around its edges, forming small circles that built from its base until they tickled their way up to its peak.

Parvati struggled to hold herself still. She tried, but failed, to stop her pussy walls flexing around her lover. Focusing on the erotic pain in her bound wrists was the only thing preventing her from clenching him tightly with her lips, and bucking him into oblivion.

The biggest danger for the tiny explorer was that he was quickly, and inevitably, slipping further and further into Parvati’s folds. At first, when it was just his feet, he didn’t mind so much. Dangerous but workable. Then the point when he was in up to you knees did start to present complications. Mostly though, it was the point where his buttocks vanish inside her, leaving him no chance of reaching her clit that he knew he was in trouble. The cave he was newly wedged inside proved itself to be more comfortable then during his first outing. Without the added pressure of huge probing hands, this new captivity did provide Sean with a beautifully unique sexual opportunity. The tightest pussy he’d ever felt was now all around him, although annoyingly with quite a bit of room to spare.

Tiny but yet powerful arms grabbed onto Parvati’s lips. Slowly but surely the lubricated little man began to slide himself in and then out of her sex.

‘That’s perfect! Simply perfect!’

He increased his speed.

‘Oh more, more of it…I want to grab you so hard right now!’

Although her hands obviously couldn’t follow through with the threat, her pussy involuntary could. As it squeezed and squeezed its little prisoner Sean discovered that he could use this too his advantage. Timing thrusts with her contractions he was able to wriggle and tease in a way no cock ever could. Powerful little arms and powerful legs, combined with powerful little shoulders and a tiny barrel chest made him the ‘delicately rough’ partner of Parvati’s dreams.

‘You feel so good in there. You just fit.’

He stroked her clit as she stroked his ego.

 ‘You’re spending most nights in there. I hope you know that. I’m going to h-have…t-t-to insi…..’

Her eyes glazed over, words became a strain on her otherwise occupied mind. They were diverting resources away from her indulgence of the fire in her pussy.

Sean could sense the climax, smell the victory. He pushed, once, twice, a final time and she peaked. This was a danger. Her back arched and her legs stiffened. He was suspended in mid-air, now just a tiny head sticking out of her chocolate brown pussy. With the tension in her body came a quivering. It built from her feet and shook its way like electricity, up her calves, into her thighs, rippling across her buttocks and eventually sinking into the depths of her pussy. Water and sweat mixed with cum was dripping in beads down her vaginal lips. Each time it splashed Sean’s face he found it harder and harder to breath. This meant that he’d definitely outstayed his welcome in paradise! Fortunately, with a heft of pain from her still strangled wrist, Parvati lowered her arse to the bed. Like a cat on a scratching post she rubbed it along the sheets, clenching and building the pressure. The last and most beautiful orgasmic spasm that wracked her body sent Sean shooting onto the sheets. A fountain of cum then shot him in the face with the power of a water cannon.

He just lay there drenched and still, stuck to the bed. The two of them did that in fact. Quivering and silent, expect for the odd little squeak or shudder of a super petite Indian girl’s aftershock.