- Text Size +

They were out for minutes, easily ten, before anybody made a meaningful attempt at recovery. Parvati was the first to stir. Desperate to ease the pain in her wrists she slid off the bed and backed herself up against the radiator. A second later she had hooked the tie-wrap around the roughest edge of the heater and pulled. Although this was really rather painful it did succeed in freeing her strangled hands, which she rubbed delicately. 

‘Owh…look at you!’ She said with the most concerned and motherly, yet impishly childish, voice imaginable. ‘I need to…hold on, just you wait right there!’

This wasn’t a hard instruction to follow as he was beginning to crust to the sheets!

She re-entered the room a few minutes later carrying a small china teacup. She’d poured some hot water into it and dipped in a little teabag. Peeling Sean off the bed she carefully carried him over to her bedside table before sliding him into the cup. Originally she’d just grabbed any old mug on the side but as soon as he did so he turned and returned to the cupboard. Special guests deserve the fine china right? Besides, it doesn’t add half as well to the fantasy if a dainty thing doesn’t bath in a dainty teacup. She was living her fantasy now and she needed to get every little detail right.

Sean slid down into the teacup and relaxed. He could rest his arms on the rim and lets his legs float freely. After a minute or two he began to feel all his aches and pains float away. An almost entranced face appeared up close to him. So close in fact that her breathing through her nose was dispersing the steam and her breath was rippling the water. Sean drank her in.

‘You, you were the best I’ve ever had. Just perfect.’

He grinned broadly, her eternal love and protection now fully assured.

‘I just can’t imagine it, you did so well. Such a tiny man with such power over me.’

He felt the table creak as she leant in aggressively, purring like a slender brown kitten.

‘Take all the time you need in there.’

He put his feet up on the teabag.

‘Do you take milk and sugar?’

‘Just milk please.’

‘I should think so, sweet enough right?’

White, cold, creamy milk splashed in from a ‘Sean-emasculating’ bottle above. He was stirred briefly then allowed to rest. Bathing in a teacup indeed! His whole life could be hidden so expertly in the most mundane aspects of hers. Not for the first time this little subconscious thought was making him feel hot. He’d given it all up, his freedom his old life, it was gone. In its place was something rather special. A reliance, a bond, an unlikely but obvious love. It was the perfect arrangement. Neither party was dominant over the other. As his makeshift teacup bath was brought up to a sweet, but colossal, pair of ruby red lips he understood that power was derived in their relationship from their unique connection, not from a man being sat in a purse. Being small enough to climb her tits, bounce on her buttocks and wallow in her pussy was simply a size-related bonus!

The lips parted and took a deep draft. When the cup was lowered back onto its exquisite little saucer Sean found that the water level had lowered to reveal the tip of his recently re-inflamed penis.

‘I don’t suppose you got to…’ big brown eyes studied his cock ‘no, I don’t suppose you did.’

He looked sheepish ‘Well, not in all the excitement, no.’

‘I that case, I want to know what you want. Anything, anything at all…’ She bit her lip seductively.

‘Well, I couldn’t say!’ This had taken him aback, in their fledgling relationship you’d perceive this level of equality, but somehow, maybe due to his stature, he never expected it.

There was a minute or two of silence whilst he thought, in which Parvati drained the cup. The air hit him and he shivered.

She looked down on him worriedly. ‘Ok, so whilst you’re thinking I put your somewhere nice and warm, and safe.’

The teacup was upended and he rolled elegantly into her palm.

‘You’ll like this.’ She whispered.

Two little brown heels scampered across the room and then deposited a tiny man into the very fluffy pocket of a very fluffy dressing gown. Almost instantly the walls of the pocket were stretched over the miniature curves of Parvati’s body. The only thing that detracted from the supreme sexiness of the situation was the unfortunate fact that most shops didn’t carry dressing gowns in Parvati’s size. This one for instance was meant for a little girl and was therefore resplendent with a garish pattern of pink and blue teddy bears. Still, it did make her look extra cute! Soon she had reclined, nesting herself back onto the bed.

With the elevation now changed Sean realised that he wasn’t sat against something anymore, more on something. His fluffy prison was in fact rising and falling with her breathing.

‘Come on out then.’

His bottom was patted through the fluff.

‘Of course.’ He murmured, pretty much the first words he’d spoken since he delved into her pussy.

He crawled to the edge of the pocket then almost slipped. He had to scrabble back to safety but it was hard on this material. Parvati gently helped him up.

‘Enjoying the scenery?’

‘It’s wonderful, honest. It’s hard to put into words.’

‘Well try…’ She said with a wink.

‘It’s like a huge soft bouncy castle.’

‘Yer, it must be like a whole environment in itself to you. It’s fun to imagine myself as a landscape.’

‘You don’t have to imagine, you are one! The slope here is really steep; I could tumble off it really easily.’

Parvati was slowly sliding her dressing gown open, revealing more and more of her firm little breast to him.

‘Uh huh, keep going.’

‘You’re still seem really small though, you do know that?’

‘I don’t think so.’ She stroked the little man sat on her bosom with the tip of her finger to reinforce the denial. ‘That’s a matter of perspective.’

‘Exactly’ he continued ‘You’re still really small, and you still seem it. It’s just that now I’m even smaller. You’re so curvy, I feel like I’m staring at hills and valleys not tits and hips.’ His feet were now tickling at her newly-exposed skin. ‘These boobs’ he leant over and kissed one lovingly ‘they’re so imposing!’

For most men they were less than a handful. When Parvati had had the pleasure of unleashing then on an equal, in the rapidly reducing Sean, she’d found they made her a buxom little sex pot. A feeling she had adored.

The fingertip returned and lovingly stroked his cock.

‘It feels like you’ve already been shrunk. Almost as if you’d woken up one morning to find that you’d just dwindled away! Now that I’m small I can truly appreciate your mini little world. I get to see how big and grand you truly are.’

‘I think I’m really falling for you little Gulliver.’ He was pushed over, he back curved over her nipple. ‘What do you want me to do for you? Tell me.’ She bit her lip again.

‘I can’t stop thinking about your lips. Honest, there were so soft in the surgery.’

She gently tapped his penis, watching it spring back into place. It was so grand yet so small.

‘I’d have thought you’d have had enough of those for one day.’

‘Not those lips!’ He said with a grin. ‘The sexy red ones that invaded my teacup.’

She looked at the man loving, still partially tea stained and draped across her tit, before peeling him off and standing him in her hand.

‘Come here little tea-boy.’

He floated up to her face, leaving behind the mighty breasts so comically spilling from her teddy bear gown.

‘Let’s give you a closer look shall we.’

Her breath blew over him with every syllable.

‘Oh, if we must…’

Sean lent in and enveloped his tiny prick into Parvati’s waiting lips. She kissed it at first, smooching her lips over his entire crotch. His dick almost felt like it was on fire as she slowly increased the speed. Glad to finally suck a dick her mouth could tame, she found that her little boyfriend was now actually fucking up against her lips. A finger delicately cupped his tiny bottom, allowing her to add her own pressure to his thrusts. His cock was now at the mercy of her tongue. The tip flicked up and down, from the base to the tip. Surprisingly, although rendered in miniature, his cock was quite the little instrument. Just as in some senses he still viewed her as small, she definitely still viewed parts of him as being very big.

‘You’re so beautiful…I can’t…this is just too much!’

The little morsel on her lips started it shake. She increased her motion and timed her rhythm with him. Inside her palm Sean’s senses were overloading with pleasure. The little guy made a brave attempt to hold on but after an evening as sexy as his had been it was terribly difficult.

Suddenly Parvati felt teensy droplets of liquid fall onto her lips. It was ever so precious. She indulged him, trying her best to suck the organ dry. His dick fountained over her lips and into her mouth for the briefest of seconds before her lips enveloped it again, draining whatever was left.  

Sean closed his eyes and fell back into the palm panting.

‘Y-y-you are an absolute goddess.’

She licked her lips then made an exaggerated play of swallowing his load.

‘You’re not so bad yourself.’

He rolled over and kissed her thumb and then smiled up into her huge face.

‘So what do you want now?’ He asked with mock awkwardness.

‘How about something nice and couply?’

She buttoned up her child’s gown again. It really wasn’t built for her figure but that did mean that it generated quite the little cleavage.   

‘Sounds fabulous.’

‘So what’ll it be, Romance, Comedy, Action, Romance, Thriller, Romance?’

He smiled again. ‘Honestly, anything you want but on one condition.’

‘Go on.’ Her eyebrow rose cheekily.

‘Well anything you want, especially romance, as long as I don’t have to sit by myself. Maybe I can perch on your shoulder?’

She gently carried him across the hall into her spare room, which doubled as the living room for the tiny house. Placing him on the coffee table by a giant ginger biscuit and a magazine that appeared to be offering a bespoke doll’s house making service, she bent over and rummaged around for a suitable movie. Sean sat down on the DVD remote and watched as her dressing gown rose up revealing the bottom of her arse cheeks. Gently she turned her head.

‘You’re not looking at my bum are you?’

He looked guilty. ‘Me, no, course not.’

‘Well you should be.’ She said dryly.

Her bottom wiggled back and forth, becoming more and more exaggerated, as she hunted out a movie.

‘This’ll do.’ She popped the movie in the DVD player then scooped him off the table. ‘You said some nonsense about my shoulder right?’

‘Yer, I just don’t want to sit alone.’

‘Don’t worry, you won’t.’

Her tiny body looked lost as it sank down into the sofa.

‘I can think of somewhere much warmer and safer for you. It’s the best seat in the house.’

Her hand hovered over her bosom before lowering him into it sweetly. Soon he was wedged between too hefty little breasts, their smooth walls rising up either side of him. He reclined like a tiny king resplendent on a chocolate brown throne.

‘How about that?’

He kissed each bosom in turn and purred.

‘Perfect!’

‘I told you, the best seat in the house, where you’re going to be forever. Right next to my heart.’

Fin.