- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Beverly gets things ready fo her enjoyment.

“Be quick and be quiet, mom is still super pissed, what the hell did you do anyway?” she asked in a hiss

Keith shook his head “I don’t wanna talk about it, I just wanna grab my things and split ok?”

As Keith and one of his friends headed upstairs his other friend stood at the end of the hall looking at his mothers bedroom door

Beverly quietly locked the back door and reached into her purse, pulling out the shrink ray she turned the dials to make the beam invisible, and ‘shrink’ pointed it at the watchman’s back and fired.

She quickly scooped him up and dropped him in a nearby jar “I need you for later” she cooed then waited for Keith and his other friend to come back down.

Keith’s friend came first carrying a bag of clothes when he got halfway through the living room, Beverly smiled and fired, Keith came down a second later holding another bag of things, he looked around seeing no one and paused “hello?’ he whispered

Beverly leapt into view aiming at her brother he yelped loudly in surprise, his scream silenced as he shrunk down. She grabbed him, then crossed the living room and picked up his bewildered friend.

She dropped them both into another jar, then took all three of her victims upstairs.

The next morning she woke up and smiled at her prisoners, they were all still asleep. Smiling she grabbed the jar with Keith and his friend and headed down stairs. Her mother was in the kitchen, walked through the living room plucking Keith’s friend from the jar, she dropped him on the living room floor and peered into the kitchen Beverly “Morning mom!” she said.

Her mom smiled, “Morning babe.”

Beverly quickly grabbed a tube of super glue that was in the junk bowl on the counter and trotted back to the living room. She dumped Keith into her hand and wordlessly applied the glue to his back then stuck him to the seat of their mom’s recliner. Then she flopped down on the couch and waited for the fun to begin.


Keith was woken suddenly by a scream ”Oh fuck it was real it was all real!” his friend David was screaming pointing up in full blown terror.

He quickly realized David was right. Last night they had snuck into the house to get some of his things, somehow they had been shrunk, and his big sister Beverly had dropped them in jars. Looking up he could see the bottom of her chin as she walked down the stairs “Beverly what the hell is this what’s going on!?” he howled.

Suddenly her massive hand slid into the jar and plucked the babbling David out of the jar, he looked down through the glass and watched as she dropped him.

He continued to watch to horrorstruck to think as she greeted their mother. She appeared to grab something from the counter and walked back to the living room. Keith glanced to where she had dropped David, he seemed to be moving but it was hard to tell. The next thing he knew he was in Beverly’s hand, he felt her put something thick on his back and the next thing he knew he was being pressed against something. As Beverly walked away he realized she had glued him down, the next thing he realized was it was his mothers recliner….

David watched as the black haired teen giantess walked through the living room again, he saw her do something to the recliner then sit on the couch, she seemed to be staring at him, suddenly he heard the sounds of several deep thuds from behind him. Turning he felt his jaw drop, he had never seen Keith’s mom before and now he sort of wished he had. He looked up at her and felt like he was seeing a goddess, she had long light brown hair, that curled slightly, her eyes were almost honey colored, her pink lips had the softest pout to them, he looked further down at her Light blue shirt with the dolphins, he could just make out her ample breasts underneath it,  she had on a pair of faded blue jeans and a pair of thin soled sandals with glossy black straps. He could just make out the pink toenails peeking over each of her massive toes.

As she got closer the sheer size of her grew ever more terrifying, suddenly she looked at him, he heard her sigh “Ugh, damn bugs!” he was too scared to scream as he watched her foot move over him, he closed his eyes as it rushed towards him, and darkness claimed him.

Beverly smiled as she watched her mom stomp David out of existence, she started wondering how she could keep a stable supply of victims to enjoy, she knew it was twisted, but now she no longer cared. She smiled wider as she watched her mom sit on her recliner and wiggle into a comfortable position. She wondered how long Keith would last , after an hour she decided there was no way he was alive, besides she had another victim that needed tending to.

Chapter End Notes:

Once again fair warning: the next chapter has some incest, if you don't like that subject once again you can skip it and not miss anything important!