- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Beverly decides what to do with her remaining victim, and finds out her aunts dark secret...

Beverly set the jar on her desk and stared t it’s occupant “what should I do with you?” she asked aloud

“hmm, maybe I should swallow you? Or maybe keep you in my shoe, I still can’t believe how long Kevin survived that.. I could crush you obviously….” she pulled out a cigarette and lit it

“But I kind of wanna try something I haven’t done or see done yet…” she said as she took a drag as she exhaled she looked at the smoke cloud as it rolled away from her she smiled and pulled the jar closer

She took another long drag and slowly blew it into the jar then covered the opening on top. She giggled as she watched the tiny occupant flail his arms “don’t like that do ya?” she asked as she did it again.

She did this twice more, keeping the jar thick with smoke, “oh this is fun!“ she said. Suddenly she was aware someone was standing behind her, she turned and blinked in surprise as she saw her aunt Beth standing there smiling,  Beverly let her hand drop from the top of the jar as she searched her mind for an explanation.

Beth slowly walked over to her and took the cigarette, she took a long slow drag and blew it into the jar, then covered the top with her hand she laughed as she watched the tiny man thrashing about and said “Oh that IS fun!”

Beverly cocked her head and Beth smiled “where’d ya get him?” she asked

Beverly pulled out her shrink ray and said “remember when I said my project didn’t work as planned? Well it does this instead.”

Beth laughed “Is he the only one?” she asked

Beverly shook her head and told her aunt everything slowly at first, but then with excitement as she realized her aunt fully approved.

Beth sat on her bed with the jar on her lap staring at the occupant, “so what’s the plan for this one?” she asked

Beverly shrugged “I was gonna crush him, it’s kind of my favorite way to get rid of them.”

Beth nodded “Do you chase them first?” she asked

Beverly nodded “yeah I like the hunt!”

Beth smiled and nodded “me too.” she said

Beverly looked at her aunt in confusion “wait you mean you’ve seen this before?”

Beth shook her head “Well yes and no, this is definitely more sophisticated that the others I’ve seen…. How easily do they crush?”

Beverly smiled “see for yourself!”

Brad paced in his glass prison, he wasn’t sure where he was, and everything outside his apparent cell was impossible, he looked up as something came towards the jar and backpedaled against the far side, he instantly recognized the woman as Beverly but there was simply no way she was this big!, she moved his prison and was talking, but he wasn’t listening, he was to terrified to focus on anything. He looked up when he heard he mention crushing him and watched her light an enormous cigarette, suddenly she pulled the prison closer to her and blew smoke down at him he coughed as the thick smoked filled the air.

He heard her laughing as she did it again and again, mocking him, the next time he looked up his eyes were burning and blurred to bad to see anything, but he could tell another woman was out there, she to blew smoke in on him and he began to wonder how long he could survive. He collapsed against the wall of his prison and started to cry.

After a while the smoke cleared, slowly his vision began to get clearer and as he looked up he realized the other woman was holding his prison, he tried to listen to their conversation and felt a cold chill at the words he heard “How easily do they crush?” the woman holding him asked then he heard Beverly cheerfully reply “see for yourself!”

He screamed as the woman started tipping his prison, he tried to grab the walls but they were all to horribly smooth he landed on the ground and looked up as the woman stood up “do you wanna try and run” he head her ask with a cruel laugh

He looked up at her blinking trying to clear his eyes when his vision finally focused he saw the massive shoe tread hovering over him, as the giantess began slowly pressing down on him, he wondered what he had done to deserve this. The pressure grew more and lore intense and he found himself amazed at her control, then hear felt his bones begin to crack, he let out a scream of pain, and was suddenly silenced.

Beverly smiled as she watched her aunt begin twisting her foot “I can’t believe how slowly you can do that!” she said

Beth smiled “plenty of practice sweetie”


Beth checked his remains and smiled “Well they are definitely satisfying to crush, Ok well down to business I guess. After seeing you handy work I’m no longer considering you for the internship, instead I’m offering you a full fledged job working for me.“

Beverly was shocked “what would N.G.C. possibly do that would make my discovery even remotely useful?” she asked

Beth laughed “Officially they wouldn’t but you’ll be in our top level research program which officially doesn’t exist, but trust me I’ll bet you have a long happy future at NanoGeniCorp.”

Beverly smiled “When can I start?” she asked with a grin

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed this addition to my little universe, I'm hoping to get into the story of Beth and her daughters, but it not only needs to be re written to mesh with these two, but finished as well, stay tuned! Oh and just for a little FYI if there are any characters youd like to see more of let me know  and i'll see what i can do!