- Text Size +

I look into Bianca's gigantic face. She has hazel brown eyes with black hair. The left side of her bangs are dyed red. As she holds me in a fist, my arms are pinned to my side. I look down and shudder. A fall from this height will kill me, or put me in a wheelchair for the rest of my life, and I'm not so sure about possibilty number 2. She opens her hand and I fall into her right hand's palm.

She pokes me roughly and says "What are you? You can't be my cousin. You're too small."

"NO! REALLY, I AM! I AM!" I scream.

"You're really my cousin?" Bianca asks, questioning my reality.

"Yes! I'm Micheal! You're Bianca, right?" I say, trying to convince her that I'm real.

"Yeah. How'd you get so small?"

"I was born like this. I have a brother too. He's in the house." I say.

She starts walking towards the house but then I say "Wait! He doesn't like being picked up out of the house. I'll get him."

"Okay." Bianca says with an indifferent tone.

She places me next to the door and I walk in.

I grab my phone instantly and call Selena. I know her phone is in here and it will make it ring and she will check it. Which means she might check on me as well. Knowing her, its a 99.99% chance, since she loves her phone. I have to be quick, or Bianca will know something is up.

I dial Selena's number and put the phone to my ear. I can hear Bianca's breathing.

I hear Selena's phone ring. Then twice. Then three times.

"Whose phone is that?" Bianca says.

"I don't know." I lie. "I'll be right out." I continue.

The phone rings one more time and stops completely. NO! I'm done for!

"Jazzmine, go check on your brothers." I hear my mom say.

Wait, there might be hope after all! I hear Jazzmine's skipping down the hallway.

She walks in and spots Bianca.

"Who are you?" Jazzmine says, staring at Bianca.

"Who are YOU?" Bianca says, staring at Jazzmine

Thank god she's here.

"JAZZMINE! OVER HERE!" I shout as loud as I can.

"Micheal? Who is this?" She says as she walks towards me.

She carefully picks me up in her palm and says "Are you okay?"

"Yeah." Is all I said.

"Is he your brother?" Bianca asks, a little confused.

"Yes. What did you do to him? He looks scared." She asks Bianca, glaring at her.

"I just held him. That's all." Bianca says.

Then, Selena walks in. She looks at Jazzmine. Then at Bianca. Then at me. Then she repeats it in that order.

"What's happening?" She asks all of us.

"I think this girl did something to Micheal." Jazzmine says.

"WHOA, EVERYBODY CALM DOWN! She didn't do anything. This is Bianca. Bianca, this is Jazzmine and Selena." I say as I motion everybody to eachother.

"Hey." Selena says to Bianca without looking at her.

"Hi." Bianca says to Selena.

An awkward silence fills the room. I never expected this to happen.

"Well, hi Bianca. How ya' doing?" Jazzmine askes Bianca in a perky way.

"I'm doing good. How about you?" Bianca answers Jazzmine.

Maybe this won't be a bad day after all. Then, I hear the front door open.

"Hello Cindy, its great to see you!" I hear a male and female voice say in unison.

Oh no. Not more people!

"Todd, Molly! Its been awhile since I saw you two! How's the family?" I hear my mom say.

"Well, Rachel has been a handful. She's going through her rebellious phase. You know teenagers," Molly says.

"Moooom! Would you quit with that crap?! I'm not going through a 'rebellious' phase, so quit it!" I hear a younger female voice say.

Maybe that's Rachel?

I hear angry stomps coming towards us. Rachel walks in. Whoa, I didn't think she'd look like this. Her hair is coal black and she has alot of black make-up on. Black mascera, black lipstick, and black eye-liner. She's also wearing a black shirt and black skinny jeans, along with some black Vans. Besides all the make-up, she looks very pretty. She would be prettier if she didn't wear all that make-up.

"What's that?" Rachel asks, with a bit of disgust, as she points at me in Jazzmine's hand.

"His name is Micheal! He is not a 'that'." Jazzmine says as she pulls me closer to her.

"Well excuse me! I thought he was some kind of bug." Rachel says with an attitude.

"Hey!" I shout.

At that moment, I hear the doorbell ring again, which is followed by the sound of the door opening.

"Martha, great to see you again! And David, it's nice to see you too!" I hear my mom say in a perky way.

Not more people!