- Text Size +

Its been an hour since I last saw Rachel for the first time. So far, there are at least 9 of my cousins here.

Bianca is 14 and half with pretty hazel brown and black hair with the left side of her bangs died red. She's a Caucasian with light skin. She's about 5'2 with alot of bracelets and necklaces. After talking to her for a while, I learned she is a really smart and nice girl. Her parent's names are Kelly and Thomas. Kelly is S.T.E.M. worker and she does all kinds of cool thinks at her work. I think STEM stands for Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math, if I can recall what Bianca told me. Her dad works at a company called InsoniO. A technology company. So you can tell her parents are the smart kind of parents and they want Bianca to follow in their footsteps and become a doctor, or something like that. But she told me she doesn't want to be that. She wanted to own a small hair salon. She wants to learn to cut and style hair. I told her to go ahead and do it, that I'm hoping she follows her dream. But the thing is, she hasn't explained it to her parents. She doesn't want them to know, because they might get angry at her or something. I told her maybe I could help her break the news to her parents. She said "Really"? I said yes and she thanked me. After all, they can't get mad at her with me there.

Rachel is 16 year-old with black, well, everything, who doesn't give a poop anymore. She, for some reason, wants to end her life. I got depressed and worried when I heard that. I asked her why she felt that way and she told me her parents are fighting and planning on getting a divorce. I asked her when they said that. She said since she was 14. Two years of listening to her parents fight. Fight about who gets custody of her. Fighting about everything. She told me the only reason they sucked it up and looked like a nice happy family was because they wanted to see me, and not scare me or anything like that. I told her I felt sorry fer her, but this aggravated her for some reason. I honestly don't know why she opened up to me in the first place. Her parents, Todd and Molly, both work at Wells Fargo, as bankers. I've never been to Wells Fargo.

Next up, is the Gredder Twins. Both 10 years old, they have blue eyes, with blonde hair and very light skin. As far as I know, they're only here for the candy and cake. Their parents are Martha and David. They don't like being mean to the twins, so basically, they treat them like a prince. As i'm told by their 13 year old daughter Sierra. The twins stole her spotlight from being an only child. Sierra has to deal with her twins getting away with everything, like stealing stuff from her, vandalizing her room, and alot of other stuff. I felt kind of sorry for her. That's how Selena must feel about me and Jack. But she just doesn't show it. My mom has her full attention to me and Jack. Sometimes it's good, but others, it's a bit too much.

After the Gredder family came, the Nio family came. They have a 14 year old son named Jared. He's a cool blond, with olive green eyes. He has long wavy hair. His family came here from Florida, where he goes surfing. Almost every day. He also works out. He came wearing shorts and a muscle shirt. He is an extremely cool guy. I spent a while with him, talking and hanging out. He live in Bradenton with his mom and dad, and a little brother on the way. His parents names were Linda and George. He didn't really tell me where they worked, but he told me about the wide and relaxing beaches they have in Bradenton. The calm water, the soft sand. I've always wanted to go to a beach. I told him and he said maybe I could visit him sometime. He could take me to the beach. I told him I would ask my mom if I can go. He said cool and left to meet my other cousins and family.

Some girl who looked ten or nine came here and talked to Jack for a bit. Didn't talk to her, or catch her name, but I know Jack and her are getting along well. I hear her ask Jack if she could pick him up and he said yes. They left the room giggling and talking. So far, all the people that have came have kids. Some cool, and some a bit weird. I wonder where, and what Jazzmine and Selena are doing. I haven't seen them since this morning, and not to be selfish, but it's my birthday! Oh well, she must be doing something more important. What should I do? I stand up.

I'm on a table outside in our backyard. My uncle Gabe is cooking us some hot dogs and hamburgers. My mom made her famous Double Dippin' Dip for the chips. It's the best dip I've ever tasted. I don't know what she puts in it that makes it so delicious, but I love it! I see the Gredder twins running around the table I'm on. One of them falls and pushes the table over. It tilts over and I slide down the side of it. I keep my balance but then I tumble down onto the dirty grass. I roll around the dirt and fall into a mud puddle. Just my luck.

"Oh no, Micheal?!" I hear my mom shout.

The walks over to the table and lifts it up. She looks around for me and when she notices I'm not there, she shouts "Micheal!"

The puddle is pretty deep. Deeper than I thought.

"What happened?" I hear Selena boom from my left.

Thank goodness. I try to get up and call her name, but she doesn't hear me and I see nothing but the bottom of her flat. I scream and try to "swim" away from the giant foot, but the mud is too thick and I'm stuck. I feel a thick pad smash me into the mud. ALL the way in. Then like nothing, her foot is gone, leaving me all the way in the mud. But Jazzmine follows and I see her shoe's shadow as well. I'm pushed into the mud as I scream. Mud fills my lungs and my ears and eyes. Then her foot lifts and is gone. I'm at the bottom of the mud puddle, coughing, trying to wipe the mud out of my eyes. The mud slowly goes back into place, sealing me in the mud. Soon to be dried and become dirt. It's like I'm being buried. I shout and thrash around. I look to my left and see my mom searching the ground, desperately looking for me. I try to make as much noise as I can. My mom looks in my direction and crawls towards me. She sees me in the mud and screams a shrill ear piercing scream. She carefully picks me up and tries to wipe the mud off of me.

My family crowds around me and gasps. My mom just starts crying and runs into the house with me safely in the house. She walks into her room, and into the bathroom. She turns the water to a soft warm stream of water. She very carefully puts me in the stream and tries to thoroughly clean me. She takes my dirty clothes off and puts them aside. The mud in my body makes me cough loud and vigorously. After the mud is out of my eyes, I look up at my mom. She has tears in her eyes. The water feels good. Cleansing the mud off my body. After she thinks I'm cleaned good, she sets me on a towel and wraps it around me. I feel the warmth and even though my chest is killing me, I can't help..... to not fall...... asleep......