- Text Size +
Classes passed by without incident. The other students were not as excited as I was. They were not eager to start the year. In fact, they almost seemed angry. I know for a fact Johnathan Tulls isn't as happy as I am. In second period, he had chewed a piece of paper about the size of my leg, and pulled out a straw. Honestly, I had no idea what he was doing. He then put his mouth on the straw, and directed the other end at me. In an instant, I was on my back, laying on the desk. The, what I soon learned was, spitball had hit me with extreme force and made me fall back. I was breathing heavily, trying to get air back in my lungs again.

The teacher came to check on me and when he saw me, he asked what happened. I didn't wish to make an enemy on my first day of school, so I decided to lie. But before I could answer, a girl behind me spoke up.

"John hit him with a spitball." The voice said.

Those mere words got Johnathan sent to the principal's office. Before he left, he gave me a look that indicated I would be the one to pay for this.

I found out my savior and fate sealer was Lila Hobbes. From the whispers that I've intercepted around class, she is a "teacher's pet" and a "goody-two-shoes", and mainly a "Brainiac". She seemed nice enough. Brunette colored hair, brown eyes, and a very light tan. She spoke with an elegance that suggested she was very intelligent, and she was. She always gets amazing grades and is always helping people out. Except for me. She sealed my fate with my newly found bully. But, I don't know what he'll do to me! It honestly scares me. Lunch is the hour I think he will strike.



After 3rd period, Selena picks me up from Mrs.Pottorf's Seminar Class. Mrs.Pottorf seems really nice. She has orangish hair and she's always smiling.

Selena walks me to the lunchroom and she stands in line. I take this long time to ask her a couple things

"Hey Selena," I shout up at her.

"Yeah Micheal?" She replies.

"Do you know Johnathan Tulls?" I ask her.

"Yeah, but he's a jerk. No one likes him because he's a bully." She replies, still looking down at me.

I've forgotten how menacing she looks above me. This thought always enters my mind now and then. My sister could easily end my life, right here, right now. She would just need to close her fist, and POP! No more problems. I really do fear my sister sometimes. Since our relationship is pretty much falling apart, she might even see me as a nuisance. I hate it when this thought enters my brain.

"How about Lila Hobbes? You know her?" I ask again.

"Yeah, she's okay. A real brainiac though." She says.

Hmm. Everyone says that.

"Why are you asking so many questions?" She asks me.

"Just wondering." I reply.

For the next 5 minutes I wait in Selena's palm as she waits for her lunch. There are a lot of students here. We finally get the lunch and we walk to a table where Gina was already seated, nibbling on a hamburger.

"Hey G." Selena sighs as she carefully sits down and places me on the table.

"I'll be right back, I need to go to the bathroom." Selena says as she once again gets up.

She walks away and I turn around to face Gina's billboard sized face.

"Ah!" I shout, and fall and on my rear.

"Hey short stuff. How was second period?" She asks, receding away from me.

Her hair falls over her shoulders and I can tell she's kinda hunched over. To get a better look at me.

"It was fine," I say, trying to calm myself down.

"Cool. I heard that teacher was mean. So, are you hungry Micheal? Because I am." She says with a devious smile.

She picks me up by the collar of my shirt and lifts me up. I stare at her, our eyes meeting.

"And you look very tasty." She says.

I'm in so much shock I can't move my mouth. I can't speak. I can't move.

She lifts me toward her face, and tilts her head back. I'm positioned right over her gaping mouth. Then, she slowly and agonisingly lowers me in.

"Please! Please don't eat me!" I yell out, writhing and squirming in her grasp.

She continues to lower me in. My legs are already inside her wet humid mouth. I can already feel the heat. I continue to thrash and kick around, but it is of no use. She lowers me in so deep only her fingers are outside of her teeth. Then, I get an idea! I get as close as I can to her uvula and kick it. She immediately drops me in and closes her mouth. I hit the back of her tongue and her head rocks forward, sending me crashing into her teeth. The saliva pooled around her tongue soaks me with minty smelling liquid. She spits me out onto the bun of her hamburger.

She coughs and hits her chest with her fist. I limp away from her as fast as I can but she blocks my way with her wall-like palm.

"I'm sorry! Leave me alone! Please!" I shout up at her, my back against her palm.

"Micheal, it's okay, I was just messing around, I'm not going to eat you!" She says.

Carefully, she picks me up and places me in her palm. She grabs a napkin and starts drying me off from the saliva shower I just experienced. After I'm moderately dry, she apologizes again and I tell her I'm sorry for kicking her in the uvula.

Gina is playful, but goodhearted. I think she'll be a fun friend. But she barely knows me and she's already pulling jokes like this? I must admit, I am a bit afraid of her.