- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I think I got carried away in this chapter, sorry.

As always, when Aria decided to take a walk through a city, she wasn’t particularly concerned where her steps landed. What was important for her was building up her sexual lust the right way, at the right pace. The days when she cared about the destruction and suffering she caused while doing so were long gone. She could kill her tiny minions beneath their feet, smear them against her body, feed them to her cunt or whatever games she decided to play with them because in the end, they owed their lives to her, just as their legends taught them.

 

Aria took another earth-shattering step, slowly walking towards the army camped outside the city. Not so long ago, she toyed with the mathematics of how the masses of fleeing people dispersed from her foot’s impact area. There was always a pattern. She studied it absent-mindedly while destroying different cities. She managed to work out a model one day, put it in a computer simulation which then would predict their movements and in turn would let Aria know where to step next if she desired a certain outcome, like grouping them all on a town square or something similar.

 

The lengths that I go to achieve sexual stimulation, she thought while she took another step, pulverizing a tower of some kind along with a small group of fleeing patrols behind it.

 

The physics of that worked on such a scale never ceased to amaze her. Unlike when she shrank them, where the tinies would display increased durability on their bodies, when Aria herself grew, they were softer than grapes. It was a simple physical law of a universe with three spatial dimensions. If you double the size of an object, it gains eight times its original weight, two to the power of three. Aria’s massive scale meant she was incredibly heavy, thus each of her steps carried massive amounts of energy with them.

 

And it wasn’t just the way the her minions died beneath her feet that amazed her. Even the way she would cause buildings to collapse was astonishingly beautiful to her. She loved how she caused the air the rush violently around her body even with the slightest movements, how she shook the ground with massive tremors after each step, how she caused shockwaves that pulverized everything around them when she applied force on her steps. All this wasn’t possible when she shrank them. She thought about it, trying to recall the last time when she visited a modern world, a world with tall buildings that would reach thousands of feet in height. They were her favorite thing to play with and destroy. So much time has passed, she thought, a sense of nostalgia welling up inside her. She bit her lip as she took another havoc-causing step.

 

Of course, theoretically, her body on such a scale should simply collapse on itself and rendered a huge, unrecognizable pile of flesh and bones, resembling nothing even remotely human. It was simple physics again. While her weight increases, the strength of the electromagnetic force, which keeps each and every atom on her body bound together with all the others, doesn’t. At some point, her bones shouldn’t be able to handle their own weight, let alone that of her flesh. The secret which kept her body stable was beyond even those she kept as close servants. It was afterall the very reason she ruled over them. Not that they would be able to use it anyway, she reminded herself.

 

Aria suddenly stopped, noticing a rather large concentration of people on what appeared to be some kind of a large public square. It looked like they simply couldn’t advance much more since the streets leading out of it were totally congested. She smiled while straddling the square, those situations always amused her.

 

In the past millennia, she has had the opportunity to study the evolution of civilizations first hand, something that would have envied every historian, anthropologist, archaeologist and so many other types of scientists back when she was a normal person on Earth. Civilizations like this one, she noted, would always build their villages and towns with narrow roads, and when those towns grew to become major cities because of trade, the roads wouldn’t grow with them and simply wouldn’t be able to handle the amount of people on the city. It was always the same, from the ancient city of Rome on Earth, up to all the bronze and iron age cities in the last thousands of years that have risen through, and fallen because of her.

 

She looked up, surveying the city itself for the first time, appreciating its architecture. There was a time, she remembered, when she would visit her worlds purely because of her curiosity. She would study the people, their language and customs. She would go on and live for years amongst them and their simple ways. Travel to distant places on their caravans, fight as a soldier in their armies, play a simple beggar on the streets. She would watch empires rise and fall, and in some occasions become a empress herself and lead empires to glory. She even had her share lovers during that time. Once she did all this simply to understand humanity.

 

Now though, her visits meant death. Horrible, miserable death for her people. And too often as mere sex toys, their lives sacrificed for a singular burst of pleasure from her nerve-ends.

 

Aria reached down, plucking an unlucky person from the crowd between her feet. She regarded the tiny figure between her fingers, she had to be as gently as possible with them. Aria couldn’t make out his or her features well, she didn’t know if it was a male or a female, she didn’t really care. She lowered her hand behind her back, towards her ass while parting her butt cheeks with the other. Unceremoniously, she pushed her unwilling playmate against her anus. She held the tiny mortified person there for a moment, enjoying the struggles he would produce from being forced against her asshole. She then tried to force the tiny person in, but his tiny form simply yielded against her anus without much effort.

 

Aria sighed, she wanted somebody to suffer on her rectum, and she didn’t feel like giving them the pleasure of being gently inserted inside, she wanted them to be stuffed in forcefully, suffer the ordeal but survive until fully inside. So she reached down and carelessly grabbed a bunch of tiny people on her hand, crippling almost half of her catch. She reached with her fingers and grabbed one that looked ok, a young man in this case, bent slightly over and tried to force him inside. His mortal screams were cut off has his head was forced against Aria’s gore-covered anus from her previous victim and without even offering the slightest resistance, his body burst against it too.

 

Aria grumbled slightly, she was getting annoyed. This is so much easier when they’re shrunk, she thought. She grabbed another and again he burst into an unrecognizable goo against her asshole, then she hastily tried another without success either, killing the unlucky fellow with her fingers before he even had a chance to taste her orifice, which by now looked like she was suffering from some horrible hemorrhage. Aria’s frustration peaked and in a fit of rage, she threw everyone from her hand high into the air, scattering their bodies for miles around.

 

She hissed in anger, but then closed her eyes, breathing in slowly in and deeply, calming herself. She tried to remember when she became such a monster. Why she became such a monster. She tried to understand why she could kill in such a horrible way just to prove a point, why she could discard their lives in frustration like a little child not getting her way and showing her rage against the helpless people as if they were ants. She tried to remember when she became a god that would punish her minions just because their bodies weren’t able to survive an entrance into her asshole.

 

She went back in her memories, back to the beginning. She remembered the relatively small ship on which she carried thousands of shrunken people here on the Large Magellanic Cloud, fleeing from the destruction of the human civilization from a terrible evil. It took years of planning and all of her resources, watching as world after world fell while she prepared to flee and live to fight another day. She had the means to fight the enemy, a gift which was bestowed on her through ridiculous means, the very same thing she still uses to rule over her minions, but didn’t have the time to learn and understand how to use it properly.

 

On the very last days, she remembered as she took various people from all nations, ages, cultures and races against their will and loaded them on a ship, fleeing to the furthest place possible, to a satellite galaxy of the Milky Way.

 

It took years to find a suitable planet while the shrunken people hibernated, nearly a thousand years for them to grow their small community into a respectable world when they found one, with her help of course. And then they spread, scouting the LMC for various other habitable planets. Another few centuries would pass before those were terraformed enough for them to prosper and grow to a point where Aria’s civilization would rival that of Earth, entirely unsuspecting from the enemy.

 

Aria would keep a close watch on them during that time. Her power granted her a certain kind of immortality, and she used it to guide them, help them, but never interfere. She let them develop naturally because she would need them eventually if she ever felt ready to try and fight back for Earth. During those first centuries, she finally understood every aspect of the power bestowed on her and knew that alone, she would never be able to defeat the enemy.

 

But just as it had happened to the original human civilizations, that was when they started running wild and she struggled to control them. Aria tried to remain in the background, never using her power to force them on a certain path, only acting as a guide, but as civil wars broke out and different worlds waged war against each other, she grew desperate. She managed to regain the peace and persuade them to work towards a common goal so that with her help, they could retake Earth and her colonies back one day. But she knew, sooner or later they would disobey her and her efforts would be in vain when the enemy would discover them.

 

She didn’t remember the details, and no records of that period exist, she destroyed them all out of shame, but somewhere along the line, when another civil war broke out, she knew, she took the first step towards what she became today. She had blurred memories of that time, when she came down upon her civilization like an angry, vengeful god, killing billions in the process and stripping them of all the technology they had, sending her people back to the stone age again, erasing all memory of her as a common person and creating the system that she has in place today.

 

Thousands of years passed before the first worlds redeveloped after her galactic-wide genocide. She spent those years amongst them, living many different lives for hundreds and thousands of years, slowly planning, creating an infrastructure for when the worlds would reach the space age again, an infrastructure that she would be able to control in its entirety. She changed during that time, but too slow for her to notice, she now knew.

 

Somewhere along the line, she thought as she raised her right foot above the mass of people on the square, I became someone who enjoyed this. With that last thought, she smashed her foot in the middle of public square full of people, spraying jets of blood in all directions as she killed them mercilessly and cracking the pavement all around the area.

 

Aria consciously knew that what she did was an act of terrible, unforgivable, inexcusable evil. But she simply didn’t feel that way. She never felt that way anymore except in certain moments, when she experienced an afterglow of a powerful orgasm. But that kind orgasm was rare for her nowadays because it required a certain level of sexual excitement. Not too much or fast because it would feel rushed, not to slow because she would grow bored. It had to be done the right way.

 

Thus, entire cities would have to suffer and thousands would have to play to her whims and die for her so that she could experience that moment of clarity.

 

Aria breathed in deeply, thinking about what the people at her feet had to suffer, oblivious to the threads of history that have webbed their collective lives together to wind their destiny into a path that would lead them to become a simple smear somewhere on her body.

 

Have I lost focus? She desperately wanted to know. Is my mind clouded? Have I become blinded somehow? Doubt filled her veins, but another set of deep dark emotions engulfed her immediately, too strong to resist. She sighed again, and crouched down. She looked at the tiny people beneath her, closely, soaking in their fear and terror. It somehow filled her pleasantly, as always. Their frailty made her feel incredibly powerful and turned on.

 

From somewhere deep down inside her mind, she made a last conscious effort to acknowledge that her nature wasn’t right, that somehow, she was broken.  “I’m sorry, for what it’s worth.” She said before she finallu succumbed to her desires and her characteristic smile returned upon her face.