- Text Size +

Aria reached down with her hand, planting it in the middle of the street, trapping a few dozen people beneath. She concentrated on the feeling each individual gave off as they tried to fight it desperately. She applied a tiny little bit more pressure, and immediately those tingling sensations turned into wet, squishy ones. She giggled, regarding the carpet of buildings that intertwined together and forced the roads into short alleyways, narrow and full of twists and turns. And they were totally filled with people, those that have managed to get away from the square.

 

It was like Aria was a was an extra-dimensional being looking down upon a primitive race of flatlanders that could only perceive two dimensions, forwards and backwards, left and right. And they were entirely at her mercy, never being able to anticipate where she might strike next.

 

But Aria simply shifted her hand forwards, her fingers crawling through the buildings like giant snakes, crushing everything on their path. The twisting roads meant that her fingers would suddenly burst from buildings into the streets out of nowhere without giving the crowds even a chance to react or scream as their bodies would be pushed mercilessly on the other side and crushed against the walls, not that they offered much resistance either to the unstoppable onslaught of her hand.

 

Suddenly, the narrow roads gave Aria an idea and her smile gained a certain wicked quality. She raised her hand, looking down at the carpet of buildings and locating a suitable alley. When she found a long but straight one, she moved her hands on either side, crushing all the roads leading out of it, effectively trapping everyone in the alley.

 

She then leaned forward, looming above them and casting a huge shadow upon the trapped, panic-stricken people. They froze on their tracks, turning and looking above, watching as Aria planted her hands on either side and slowly lowered down.

 

But Aria wasn’t about to crush them just like that. She simply lowered her right breast towards the alley and slowly placed her nipple inside. Her smile broadened delightfully as her nipple fit perfectly on the alley.

 

She moved forward, very slowly, watching as people desperately tried to flee through the buildings, but they were too many. Her nipple moved forward like an unstoppable pillar protruding from the titanic mountain filling the sky that was Aria’s right breast. Their bodies were too fragile to resist it, but it was soft enough so that it left many just terribly injured, but not entirely dead as her it rolled over them or crushed their bodies against the buildings and each other.

 

When she finally reached the end of the alley, crushing a rather large group against the sides, she raised her breast to survey the damage. Most simply laid there, bloodied and screaming from pain. They tried to desperately crawl away, howling, but they had nowhere to go.

 

Aria’s lust reached new heights from the sight of so much pain and horror caused by such simple ways, yet again. She was ready. She lowered her torso abruptly and crushed the tiny people beneath her breast, dragging it backwards like a giant wrecking ball and putting them out of their misery. She then rose up and headed straight for the army.

 

Over one hundred thousand men had gathered outside the city walls. They have left their camps to join together and form a coherent formation. Aria wasn’t surprised. If there’s one thing she liked most in the aspect of military warfare, it was commanding ancient or medieval armies. She has commanded a fair share of them during her time on various planets, has learnt how to win battles, how to use the terrain to gain advantage, how to organise them properly, how to deal when outnumbered, how to never underestimate the enemy. Her mistakes have taught her a lot.

 

But if there’s one thing armies needed the most, that was discipline and morale. You needed to train them to hold their lines no matter what and keep them spirited even if everything seemed lost and no matter how desperate the situation appeared, the men needed to be taught to never give up. You don’t win battles by killing every man from the enemy, you win battles by simply shattering their morale.

 

The army protecting Talmin seemed to be a very well trained army, judging by the fact that they still stood there in formation even though a massive, unstoppable god was heading straight at them. Aria smiled at them, a perfect opportunity to display her power, again. Aria quickly reached the outskirts of the city, and just like in Tarthaghast, she jumped.

 

The soldiers had no time to react, Aria landed with both feet in the middle of them. The amount of energy that her body’s inertia carried when her feet landed ensured that the very earth upon which the army stood momentarily rippled like waves of water from a stone being thrown into it and then violently shatter, breaking their ranks, crushing the army’s morale and instilling a general state of sheer panic on the soldiers with a single stroke.

 

“Another battle won.” She said with a mocking tone.

 

Those near her feet were most probably dead, she noted, torn to pieces by the colossal shockwave she had generated. The surviving soldiers further away already got to their feet, dropping whatever weapon they had on their hands and were fleeing in massive waves.

 

Aria bit her lower lip, she was getting terribly aroused. She dropped to her knees, causing another small earthquake in the process, and started crawling slowly towards them. Even with her slow pace, she was upon the fleeing masses in seconds like a lion standing upon its prey.

 

She looked around, and finally spotted what she was looking for. She lowered her hands, collecting a group out of fleeing people. They were heavy infantry, fully clad in shining armor. Aria raised her hand level with her head, regarding the tiny beings on it, watching as they got their bearings and found out what had happened to them.

 

As soon as they realized, Aria started closing her fingers around them like massive tentacles, stripping all the space from them. A few jumped, as they always did, but most tried to desperately fight her fingers, fight the pressure. It always amused her in some ways.

 

Moments later, she felt the clunky, grinding sensation from their armor. She was compressing the unfortunate soldiers like tin cans, squeezing the souls out of them, their armor offering only the slightest resistance before turning their bodies into mush.

 

Aria rolled the lifeless mass of squashed bodies and armor on her hand, forming a bloodied little ball of metal. She then opened her arms and regarded it for a moment, smiling. Afterwards, she motioned her hand over a particular dense spot of fleeing people, and dropped it like a cannon ball.

 

She watched as pure horror engulfed those that survived her work around the area where she dropped the ball from witnessing what she had done to a group of heavy infantry. Aria laughed loudly, basic carnal desires surrounding her mind.

 

She was unable to resist anymore, so she started grabbing group after group heedlessly, smashing their bodies against her skin, dyeing it with their blood. One group was crushed against her breast, another swiftly followed against her thighs. Another one she smashed against her cunt, then the other was pushed inside. She left that particular group there for a few moments as she crushed others against her other body parts.

 

The lust drove her mad, she couldn’t resist, it was too much. She quickly collected whoever was near her and forced them against the other group inside her cunt, but even as she was inserting them, her orgasm came. Her cunt tightened abruptly and crushed most her victims mercilessly. She screamed very loudly and was audible everywhere for tens of miles. And her scream contained a simple word “Fuck!”

 

She had rushed it.

 

As fast as it came, her orgasm faded just as quickly. She lowered her head as frustration welled up inside her. Motioning her hand inside her cunt, she collected everyone and everything inside, dropping dozens of dead and dying bodies beneath her as they formed a dreadful scene between Aria’s thighs. She couldn’t be bothered with them at the moment.

 

She managed to control her frustration, and simply laid back on the ground, tired. She just wanted to sleep at that moment, let her consciousness drift. It was hard to ignore the muffled sounds of screams all around her, it would take time until they would calm down. But Aria also couldn’t quite sleep because something was bothering her. She couldn’t place what exactly, as if mist was clouding it inside her thoughts, she could only see the silhouette.

 

She closed her eyes, concentrating on that stinging sensation inside her head. A sudden rhythmic feeling accompanied the strange sensation, but very faint. She listened to it, trying to place what it was. It felt like her heartbeat, but slightly different, as if it was made up of two distinct but very similar sensations. And they were getting stronger. Aria frowned, she wasn’t sure what she was feeling. Wait a moment, she thought, this isn’t inside my... she suddenly opened her eyes and quickly stood up, looking around. And then she saw her, a woman, just as big as Aria, walking towards her. It was her footsteps that Aria had felt.

 

“Ah, look who we have her!” Aria said, her usual smile forming on her lips. “If this isn’t Mase’s girlfriend!”

 

---

 

Mase was still bound on his platform, a few miles away from the city, watching as Mae, his only hope of ever upsetting Aria’s balance, confronted the goddess, a standoff of ridiculous proportions.

 

He ignored Aria’s remark about Mae being her girlfriend. She had seen right through him on the Pasargadae and knew that she didn’t desire Mae. But he ignored his emotions because deep down, he knew that he has chosen the right path, the path of freedom.

 

But he couldn’t believe Mae was actually doing this. She isn’t ready, she is too young and she doesn’t have Aria’s experience.

 

“Foolish girl!” He said to nobody in particular. “You should have stayed put! Damn it Mae!”

 

But he knew this was going to happen. She had been with him back in Tarthaghast when Aria attacked the city, and nearly confronted her right then and there. But he had held her back, calming her, telling her that she needed to live to fight another day.

 

They had made plans to escape separately, Mase with his ship and Mae would stay in this planet until Mase found a way to get back here without being detected. He knew Mae, despite her young age, was very resourceful and would survive without a problem, they couldn’t risk being together under the watchful eyes of Aria’s navy. But somehow she must have found out Mase was captured, and he just knew Mae would do a stupid thing like this. She loved him too much.

 

He watched both giantesses in the distance. Aria was supremely confident, as always, but he saw that she was slightly surprised that another person who could use the power was willing to confront her so openly. Mae on the other hand was extremely nervous, he could easily tell, her posture was as plain to read as the sky.

 

He wondered though, what Aria would do to her. He knew the stories, how other people in the past had risen against Aria, only to be utterly crushed by her. But those stories never had any believable detail on them, just stupid superstition like how she was a true god and not a simple pretender like the others, how she could summon the elements of nature at her will, control the weather and whatnot.

 

He watched on, and saw Aria was about to say something. Sound would need a few moments to travel to him. But she never got to say anything as she frowned, watching as Mae suddenly charged forward.

 

“You’ve got to be fucking kidding me!” said Mase, watching the spectacle unfold before his eyes.