- Text Size +

There was nothing Dirk could do except watch Miss Cartwright lick Garth and put him into her mouth and swallow him. He saw her neck bulging as she did it. She felt the pleasure of her whole body being stimulated by this act of consuming her quarry. Something about the signals she gave off excited Dirk. He didn’t want to face the same fate, but neither could he just forget Miss Cartwright. He was utterly transfixed by the thought of her and her website.

 

He waited safely under the cupboard, as he watched her type up her account of eating Garth and load it onto the website. Then he went back through the Trans-D tube, and took a proper look at one of the small computers that one of the sympathetic giants had put out. The card even mentioned that it had a battery that would last for years.

 

The next day after school he took the laptop quickly into the giant world and hid in the garden outside Miss Cartwright’s science classroom. He followed the instructions on the card, which had obviously been photocopied with the reduce setting several times on a giant photocopier.

 

Once he turned on the computer, he found tutorials which taught him about the basics of the internet. Soon he was able to access www.2vore6ate.com and a web based email service used by the giants.

 

He set up a new email account for use in the giant world, and joined www.2vore6ate.com as a new member called Downwardboy. He intended that the reference to reducing himself would make the giant women think he was a boy from their world who only fantasized about miniaturizing himself to be eaten. This way they would not search for the real him.

 

To help the fantasy along, he wrote a story about a naughty schoolboy who was shrunken and eaten as a punishment by his teacher. He was sure this would get Miss Cartwright’s interest.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Spencer had not seen what had happened to Hans. He had been away from that part of the school gardens, by the time Belinda and Kate had come upon Hans and caught him. It was now another afternoon after school, and Spencer had found the school tennis courts. He saw four girls finish a game and come off the courts. They sat down on some seats near the flowerbed that hid him and began to talk.

 

“This is as good a place as any to hold another meeting of the Secret Sisterhood of G.U.L.P.,” said one of them.

 

Spencer was curious about the name.

 

“Has anyone found that other boy?” asked a girl, “Hans told Kate and me that his name was Spencer.”

 

They were talking about him!

 

“Not yet, Belinda. He’s probably still around, if he doesn’t know where his friend is,” said another girl.

 

“I know you’ve all got assignments to work on, but I’ve finished mine,” said Belinda with a detached sense of amusement, “I’ll keep searching the gardens this afternoon until I find Spence. Then I’m going to take him home and eat him.”

 

Spencer was amazed at the words of the pretty girl, who was at least three years older than him, more likely four.

 

“Their only reprieve is that we swallow them intact,” said another girl, “We’re much bigger than they are, and we’ll keep eating every single one we catch.”

 

This meant that Belinda intended to gobble him whole if she caught him. He would otherwise have snuck away at that point, but he was so thrilled by what she wanted to do to him, in spite of the ramifications, that he knew he had to stay and watch the rest of their secret meeting.

 

“It’s hard to believe the other girls are more interested in going on dates with the little boys,” said Belinda.

 

“Hans asked me to kiss him first. I guess you could say we had a sort of a date first,” said one of the giantesses.

 

“Ooh!” chorused the girls in amusement.

 

“Aren’t you full of surprises, Kate?” said Belinda to the girl who had apparently eaten Hans.

 

“There are rumours about some of the teachers too,” said Kate, “I think some of them eat the boys and some of them romance them.”

 

Spencer listened to the rest of the meeting, and then watched all of the other girls get up and leave. Belinda looked around, firstly staring into his flowerbed. He did not think that she could see him, but she was obviously considering the possibility that he could be hiding in it. She stood up, walked over, crouched down and searched with her hands among the flowers, until she pushed one a little and revealed his position.

 

“At a first guess, I’d say you’d be Spencer,” she said, lifting him gently out of the garden bed, “I’m Belinda. How much of our meeting did you overhear?”

 

Spencer suddenly understood that the whole experience would be more fun if she didn’t know that he had willingly waited around to be caught. He chose his next answer carefully.

 

“Enough to know that it seemed wisest to wait until you’d all gone, rather than be caught trying to sneak off,” he said.

 

“Well I didn’t see you arrive. So you must have been there when we came off the tennis court, now that I think of it,” said Belinda, “I think you know exactly what’s in store for you.”

 

“Your group has a good name,” he said.

 

“GULP stands for Gobbling Up Little Persons. I’m going to take you to my dormitory and eat you all up, little Spencer.”

 

Her smile was addictive, and behind it lay her pink tongue just waiting for him. Belinda put the cover on her tennis racquet and then slid him inside the cover too, until she reached her dormitory. Then she took him out and licked him.

 

“That makes my search worthwhile,” she said, “How do you little boys get here?”

 

“Through trans-dimension tubes in the garden,” he said.

 

“Have a look out the window,” said Belinda, and turned him around on her hand, “Out there you can see a large portion of the school gardens. Someone in there are those tubes, and you’ll never be able to get to them. However, you will be going through a tube that will take you somewhere you’ve never been before.”

 

He knew that she was talking about her throat and her stomach.

 

“I know,” he said.

 

“And it’s time to speed you on your way,” said Belinda, and slid him into her mouth.

 

He turned around on her tongue, looked out at the garden beyond the window, and then felt her gulping him into her throat. He rested upright against the walls of her throat. Her mouth was about two inches above him, and her tummy was down below. All he could do was wait, while Belinda enjoyed herself, and he was enjoying the whole encounter very much as well.

 

She gulped again, and he was drawn down further … and further.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Brooke St Albans had gotten married in 1979, had two daughters and became a widow in the five years that had passed, and was now known by her married name of Mrs Middlehyde.

 

By 1983, her younger sister Swayna had now joined the school as a student, and was in the 11th Grade.

One day they had lunch together in the school grounds.

 

“So did you decide to teach here to be with me, or to be able to catch more of those little boys you found here as a girl?” asked Swayna.

 

“Well mainly to eat the little boys, but it’s nice to be here with you, Sis,” said Mrs Middlehyde, “Do you think you’d like to eat one yourself?”

 

Swayna giggled.

 

“Maybe,” she said, “But if he was really cute, it might be fun to keep him as a pet, or even as a boyfriend.”

 

“You’ve left your options wide open!” said Mrs Middlehyde, “But they are fair game, you know. If you decided not to eat one, I’d still eat him if I caught him.”

 

“Even if he was my boyfriend?”

 

“I think so.”

 

“You’re full of surprises, Sis,” said Swayna.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Mrs Long took Casey out on a date, and then brought him home to bed and he surprised her by singing his own song about size differences:

 

A lad named Tom invented wonder pills, to lose some weight,

But found himself reduced to inches tall, and in that state,

He went to local toyshops to seek work with toys he knew.

One owner, Mrs Wilson hired him as a doll to view.

 

When girls would come into the shop, she charged them 90¢,

To see him ride a toy pushbike, and jump a small toy fence.

Her daughter came, with make-up on, and married him that day;

For she was "quite a doll" herself, and carried him away.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

Rochelle was now engaged to Marcus. Dougal was now 16 and had dropped out of school in order to be able to go to the giant world more often. He had never dated anyone on earth. Nobody had ever come up to the impossible measure of attractive quality that had been set by Rochelle. However, he did not have any classes scheduled on Fridays. So he had made an arrangement to meet Rochelle in the school grounds early in the morning, before school started.

 

Dougal got to the school grounds by 7:45. In ten minutes Rochelle arrived. She looked as sweet as she had been as a schoolgirl five years earlier. They had kept up their arrangements all these years, although not as frequently.

 

Rochelle had brought a picnic basket and a rug and a nice picnic lunch.

 

She was overjoyed to see her tiny friend Dougal again.

 

“Let’s head out into the woods and find a nice picnic spot. We don’t want to be here when Mrs Long arrives, do we?” she said.

 

Rochelle took Dougal to a beautiful location and lay down on the rug.

 

“Are you tired?” she asked, “I’m used to sleeping in a bit more, now that I don’t have to go to school.”

 

“It was hard to sleep last night. I was so hyped up about going in your mouth again. I look forward to seeing you more than anything else that happens in my life.”

 

“And you’re still not seeing anyone else?”

 

“No.”

 

“It’s very nice to have you as a licking friend, Dougal. Would you like to get some more rest first, in my mouth, I mean? I could sleep a while longer.”

 

“Yes, although I don’t always sleep as well in your mouth, because while you’re lying down, it means your tongue (my mattress) is on an unusual slant for sleeping.”

 

“I’m sorry. You should have said something. I can lie against the tree trunk and sit up. I’ll still drop off, and you will have my tongue like a perfect upright mattress.”

 

“Thank you Rochelle.”

 

He lay happily on her tongue and drifted in and out of sleep for the rest of the morning. Each time he briefly awoke, it was lovely to feel her soft sensuous giant tongue below him, and to know that nobody else would ever enjoy this privilege. She had chosen him from among five boys that night five years earlier, just before they’d gone to the cocktail party.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Dirk had snuck out of school and into the giant college with his wireless internet laptop during lunch break, to check his emails and any posts on www.2vore6ate.com.

 

He looked in his inbox. It was loaded with messages from people, presumably women who had read his story, since he had engaged in no other internet activity on the giant world.

 

He read the first one, and looked at the profile of the member named Christinel.

The email read:

 

Dear Downwardboy,

I don’t know whether you are actually interested in living the stories you write, but I am a teacher, actually, and I can assure you I am interested. I have eaten tiny boys from another world, and if I found a way to miniaturize you, I would quickly make use of it.

Christinel.

 

He browsed and skimmed through her own stories, which documented her eating of Robin and Tinker. She had also posted a story called “The Runaway, so far,” which detailed her pursuit of a boy named Willy, who had been dating one of her own students and had escaped her after being captured several times five years ago. She had known he was dating one of her students (a former friend) and had pursued him on many occasions.

 

He wrote back to Christinel.

 

“I am fascinated by the thought of it, but would prefer not to have to go through with it. After all, it’s all in an evening meal for you, but a lot more serious for me.”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

At the end of the morning, Rochelle awoke, opened her mouth and removed Dougal. They had lunch together, and then she washed hers down by gulping a lot of water from a bottle. It cleaned her tongue perfectly, leaving it shining the way Dougal liked it.

 

Then she licked Dougal intermittently for quite some time.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Dirk looked at his next email.

It came from a lady whose profile was named Headminiaturizer.

 

Dear Downwardboy,

I hope you don’t think me too forward or offensive in telling you this, but I found a lot of myself in your story. I met two small boys a few years ago. You can read of them in my stories. I asked both of them if I could eat them. The first one, Gartin, turned me down, and went on his way. The second one, Peter agreed. It was the most romantic experience of my life, even though I was a widow at the time. These boys had come from another world. I would be just as happy eating a boy like you if you were able to miniaturize yourself somehow. I hope you will be happy to discuss this further with me.

Mrs Yeo