- Text Size +

“Maybe I’ll have to limit my sister’s involvement in my life when I leave school,” said Swayna.

 

“Would you really do that for me?” asked Jerro.

 

“Why of course I would. I’m still mindful of the risks you’ve taken for me.”

 

“Is your mother likely to take our side or Brooke’s?”

 

“I hadn’t really thought about it. There is a third possibility, that she might want to eat you herself.”

 

“We’re really playing a dangerous game, aren’t we?” asked Jerro.

 

“I’d better get you back to a Tube, before boarders dinner starts.”

 

She put him into her shirt pocket, and then put on her school jumper over it. She walked down to the school gardens and ran into her sister.

 

“Hey Sis,” said Mrs Middlehyde, “I’ve read Christinel’s detailed story about Willy on www.2vore6ate.com. I’m surprised she still wants to catch Willy even now. When Jenny introduced Willy to her over 5 years ago as her fiancé, she put her vore instincts ahead of their friendship. But will she still want Willy by the time he’ll be married? It’s the unmarried youthful innocence of these little boys that appeals to me.”

 

“Do you mean you wouldn’t want to eat a married man from that little boys world?” asked Swayna.

 

“Certainly not,” said Mrs Middlehyde.

 

“I suppose that means you won’t want to eat Jerro, after I’ve married him.”

 

“If he can avoid being eaten by me for that long,” said Mrs Middlehyde, “I do hope to catch him again long before you marry him, which can’t be for years anyway. I’ll see you in the dining hall soon.”

 

Swayna took him to a Trans-D tube.

 

“Did you hear all that?” she asked.

 

“Yes. It answers my earlier questions. You could even still have her in the bridal party at the wedding, so long as she isn’t allowed the chance to get at me before we’ve both said ‘I do’.”

 

“That would be cutting it fine, but it means I only have to keep you safe until the wedding, assuming Mother’s alright with our marrying.”

 

She watched him make his way into the Trans-D tube, and then made her own way into the boarding house for dinner.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

The next day after school, Dirk found a very safe Trans-D tube, one that opened in the woods outside the giant school. He checked his emails and found one from Miss Cartwright.

 

“Dear Dirk,

 

I would like to have a long internet chat with you. I will check my emails after school each day. When you get this one, if you’d like to spend the afternoon in a long chat, let me know with a quick reply,

 

Lyndal.”

 

Dirk quickly sent his reply.

 

They got the chat windows working and began sending each other quick messages.

 

“So where are you now?” wrote Lyndal.

 

“In the woods outside the school this time,” said Dirk, “But even if you got here, I’m right next to a Tube outlet. You won’t be having me for dinner, you know.”

 

“Of course. But it was so nice to be licking you that day. I’ve never forgotten the taste of you.”

 

“I can still almost feel the soft moist touch of your tongue.”

 

“If I ever did catch you, and I offered you one last request before I ate you, what would it be?”

 

“I think I’d like to lie on your dress, just between your breasts. It was the only thing we didn’t really get to do, when you were in handcuffs.”

 

“I think I could arrange that. In fact there’s lots of places on me that it would be nice to let you touch, before I let you touch the inside of me.”

 

“It’s hypothetical anyway. I’ll always make sure you don’t get me.”

 

“If I did, would you suddenly change your mind about all that we’ve shared together so far? Would you begin to question whether it had all been worth it?”

 

“I don’t think so. I saw you eat Garth. I know the risks, and I’ve done my best to pretty much eliminate them altogether. It’s an interesting set-up we have, Miss Cartwright. You’ve eaten my friend, and tried to get me too. Yet I spend every moment in my own world looking forward to my next chance to come and interact with you in yours.”

 

“Interaction is very limited, given the chances you take,” said Miss Cartwright, “I doubt there’s much we could do to improve on the licking session we had with the handcuffs.”

 

“I can’t think of anything either. It’s frustrating actually.”

 

“Tell me about it. How do we go from those lovely moments back to just emailing and chatting in cyberspace. It’s not really doing it for me anymore.”

 

“I know, Miss Cartwright. If only you weren’t so certain to eat me, I’d love to be in your classroom talking to you now, face to face.”

 

“I feel the same way. Still nothing could change my mind about having you in my tummy one day.”

 

“I guess you can dream about it. I don’t plan to give you the chance.”

 

“You’re very sure of yourself, aren’t you?”

 

“Well I don’t ever plan to choose a portal that comes out near your classroom.”

 

“So what are your plans on your own world? Have you had any girlfriends?”

 

“Not so far. I think I’d rather have a giant girlfriend, if I can find someone as pretty as you who doesn’t want to have me in her tummy.”

 

“That’s the sweetest thing you’ve ever said. If you do find such a girl, will you be staying here to marry her?”

 

“I hope so.”

 

“Well I’m sure you would be a charming young catch for any of the girls in my school, but I don’t intend to let you last long enough to meet one and marry her.”

 

“Now who’s sounding too sure of herself?”

 

Suddenly a shadow loomed over him from behind. He turned to see her only a few paces away from him, carrying a small portable vacuum cleaner. There was no time to even save his laptop. He jumped into the tube without it, just as she lunged at the tube with the vacuum cleaner, turning it on. The giant vacuum cleaner was stronger than the Trans-D tube’s pull. It sucked him out of the tube, before he had gone more than two meters into it, and he ended up in the vacuum cleaner.

 

He was in darkness for a while. There was no dust or anything else in the portable vacuum cleaner. It had been purchased and used for the first time in the gesture, which had pulled him out of the Trans-D tube.

 

She finally opened the vacuum cleaner and took him out and placed him on her desk beside a mobile telephone which had internet capacity and was currently opened to the chat facility they had been using.

 

“You have to admire modern technology,” she said, “As a science teacher, I make it my business to keep up to date on everything that comes out. You thought I was far away from you in this classroom, while I was really coming after you with my two new toys.”