- Text Size +

“I hadn’t expected this at all, but I shouldn’t complain,” he said, “My own feelings put me in this situation. I should really congratulate you on the way you caught me.”

 

“I think that’s very graceful of you,” she said.

 

“Well you’ve been very special to me for a long time now. I don’t want to spoil that in my last hours. I don’t want to lose our friendship.”

 

“I don’t either. We’ve had a very special connection for months. I won’t be just unceremoniously eating you up. I’ll do all I can to make it a special occasion for both of us. I’m very mindful of the fact that your interest in me has indirectly made this capture possible, and I don’t want to lose our friendship either.”

 

“That means a lot to me,” he said, “Garth was just quickly caught and eaten, and that was it. The build up for me, and the surprise tactics with which you caught me today are a lot more to savour.”

 

“They certainly are,” said Miss Cartwright, “I’m a housemistress this week. Would you like to go to my dormitory and have that last request of yours granted?”

 

“Yes please,” he said.

 

She had him there in very little time, and he enjoyed the feel of her giant body.

 

“There’s no way I can get out of this room anyway. I wish you didn’t have to go down to the dining hall,” he said.

 

“I won’t,” she said gently, “I’ll stay here with you for the rest of the evening. Then I’ll have you for supper, when the girls have all gone to sleep. It’ll be just the two of us awake to enjoy your last moments.”

 

They talked over all their experiences from the day they’d met up until this very evening, sharing their feelings in depth. They watched the sun go down through her window. They heard the school wind down in the latter half of the evening. Then it was completely silent.

 

“None but the two of us, just as you promised,” he said, “It’s very beautiful out there in the moonlight.”

 

“I’m in no particular hurry to go to bed,” she said, “Would you like me to walk you around in the school grounds, before I stop off at the classroom and eat you?”

 

“I’d like that very much,” he said.

 

He enjoyed the beauty of the school grounds for the last time.

 

“It’s funny, I never saw this by moonlight before,” he said, “I might never have, if it weren’t for what we’re about to do.”

 

“Or what I’m about to do. You are going to have it done to you,” she said.

 

“Yes, that’s true,” he said.

 

“You outlined your plans to meet and marry a giant girl with great conviction this afternoon. How do you feel now, knowing that I’m about to make all of that impossible for you?”

“It’s a big adjustment to make, but I think a part of me always felt that it would come down to you and me, which meant that you would be the one to have her way.”

 

“Well you did help me with that. Let’s go inside now,” she said, and took him into her science classroom.

 

She sat at the desk.

 

“We’ve done this first part before,” she said, and started licking her prize.

 

When her tongue wasn’t actually touching him, he looked down at her perfect body in admiration. Soon he would be in it. She observed him and guessed his thoughts.

 

“I’m flattered you have such a positive opinion (in one sense at least) of where you’re going,” she said.

 

“You are a very attractive lady,” he said.

 

“Well Dirk, I did warn you many times that I was going to do this, and now the time has arrived. Have a nice ride down my throat and into my tummy, little admirer.”

 

She enjoyed the taste of him for quite some time, and then felt a great sense of power and elation with every gulp she made, which took him deeper and deeper into her body. Then she returned to her dormitory, and lay awake happily thinking about him for nearly two hours, before she fell into a deep contented sleep.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

A boy named Clark came out after school and went on a walk through the woods, until he came to the tube. It caught his attention quickly. He went through the tube, and found his way into the giant school.

 

He heard so much activity, as many of the girls were playing after school sport. He snuck into a building and decided to head for the teachers’ lounge, keen to meet a beautiful giant older woman.

 

 

Casey was more interested in giantess romance than the daunting thought of being eaten by a giantess. Knowing that Mrs Long had responded well to his first song, and pleased that she had taught him to write them over the years that they had been together, he decided to write a romantic song instead, about shrinking. He wondered what would be an original angle that would please his giant former teacher, and came up with a futuristic time travel plot. He would work a giantess vore ending into the story, so that he could impress Mrs Long with the twist at the end, but that would be after he had indulged his own desire for romance. He called it ‘The Time to Dine’:

 

Young Van was still thirteen in May of 1982,

And in those holidays from school, he read whole books right through,

In Stanway Gardens, which he found delightfully serene,

Until he looked up from his book and saw a time machine.

 

It shimmered into view, and someone opened up the door,

Emerged, and introduced herself: a lady, 34,

At least in 1987, where she would have been,

If she had not invented this, and come upon the scene.

 

"I'm Alison," she said, "I've made some trips to seek you here.

I'm going to tell you what for me has happened, just last year:

Some 16 months in my own past, in 1986,

I found you here, reduced in size, and gave your cheek some licks.

 

Since you were only 18 years of age, and just an inch

Or two in height, I knew that it would be, for me, a cinch

To take you to the house which was my home, before I wed,

And eat you for my dinner. So that night I'd been well fed.

 

Then in those 16 months, with you now gone and woe betide,

I thought back to my stomach, knowing you'd been placed inside,

But not in 1982, if I could journey back,

And romance with the boy who'd grow to be my favourite snack."

 

 

 

Clark reached the teachers’ lounge to find that there were two teachers in it, sitting, talking and enjoying their tea. They hadn’t noticed him yet, but they were both attractive. He stood on the far side of the room from them, watching them talk to each other. Had they not been looking at each other, their faces would have been looking in the same direction that their bodies were facing, namely Clark’s.

 

All he had to do was wait, and these beautiful women (only a room’s width away) would be able to see him.

 

Then one of them turned to sip her tea, and saw him.

 

“Look what’s joined us,” said the woman.

 

The other turned as well.

 

“I’m Clark,” he said.

 

“I’m Miss Cartwright, and this is my best friend Mrs Long.”

 

“Pleased to meet you both,” said Clark.

 

“We’re very pleased to meet you too,” said Mrs Long, “more pleased than you could possibly guess, in fact.”

 

“I have always wanted to meet and interact with a giant older female,” said Clark.

 

“I’m sure that one of us could help you with that,” said Mrs Long.

 

“Really? That would be great,” said Clark.

 

“Well if one of us was eating you, that would be a form of interaction, wouldn’t it?” said Miss Cartwright.

 

“Yes… I suppose it would,” said Clark, “But it’s not really … I mean, … Does this really mean that one of you is going to eat me?”

 

“I dare say it does,” said Mrs Long, “How does that make you feel?”

 

“Both excited and a bit apprehensive,” said Clark.

 

“I don’t think we share your apprehensions,” said Miss Cartwright.

 

“The trouble for me is that I’m going to be eaten. The trouble for you two is that there’s only one of me to eat,” said Clark.

 

“Well we have both eaten little boys like before,” said Mrs Long, “Whichever of us misses out won’t have missed her only opportunity.

 

“So how do you think we should determine which one of you would be the one?” asked Clark.

 

“Do you have any preference of your own?” asked Miss Cartwright.

 

“You both have quite an appeal to me as beautiful older women,” said Clark, finding that he had needed to shout across the room, for his tiny voice to be heard by the giant women at that distance.

 

“I think a race would be the simplest way to decide,” said Mrs Long, “We would both put down our tea cups on the floor, just in front of the couch. Then we would both sit back on the couch, with our shoes resting firmly on the floor. You could say ‘Ready, set, go.’ Then we would race over towards you, and whoever grabbed you first would be the one to eat you. How does that sound?”

 

“I might as well go along with it,” said Clark, “I’m just a bit worried about one thing though.”

 

“Well we’re aware of that,” said Mrs Long, “but your options are rather limited, when it comes to prevention.”