- Text Size +

Marilyn and Amos were spending that Saturday afternoon, having one of their picnics in the woods. They lay down to talk, and once again Amos rested on her breast.

 

“My boyfriend had an affair,” she suddenly said, and began to cry, “not with a younger woman, but with someone else our own age. He doesn’t know that I’ve found out, and I don’t know what to do.”

 

He crawled over to her cheek and kissed it.

 

“When you first comforted me years ago, you told me that Colleen didn’t appreciate me. Maybe, in your case, your boyfriend didn’t appreciate you enough to stay completely devoted to you. It shows a weakness in his taste and character, not in yours.”

 

“You’re wise beyond your years. Thank you for being here for me!” she said, and gave him a long kiss of gratitude.

 

Now maybe she would leave her boyfriend and be with him. It was no longer an immoral consideration, since her boyfriend had cheated on her first.

 

 

Amos and Marilyn met up once again, soon after that. This time she took him to her place and sat at a lovely garden table on her beautiful property.

 

“Has your boyfriend’s affair hurt you so much, that you don’t feel like eating?” he asked, having brought his own food supply in his backpack as usual.

 

“It’s not that. I’ve confronted him about the affair. The thing I most wanted to know was why, and particularly when she was no younger than I am. He eventually admitted to me, that it was because she was slimmer than I am. He regrets the affair, and he’s broken all contact with her. I’m now on a diet to lose weight. So I won’t be eating all those cakes and other things at those picnics anymore.”

 

“But you haven’t brought any food at all,” he said, “You have to eat something.”

 

“I know, but today will have to be the last of our picnics, Amos. I can’t spend every Saturday afternoon eating starchy sugary foods, and getting no exercise, while my boyfriend is much slimmer than I am. I realised there was only one way I could still enjoy one last meal. Instead of eating lots of food, gaining minimal pleasure from the meal, and putting on weight, I need to eat something that will give me a lot of enjoyment at the time, but won’t amount to any extra pounds. I think you’ll be non-fattening, nutritious, and very tasty, and you’ll go down in one piece easily enough.”

 

“I can’t believe you’re saying this. I have plans of my own. I don’t want to be eaten.”

 

“I understand that,” she said, “But I’d like to gain satisfaction from a meal, and I can’t miss out, because a young boy doesn’t want to make the necessary contribution.”

 

“But we’ve been friends for years! I’ve looked up to you in more ways than one. I live for our picnics. Would you really do this to me?”

 

“It’s nothing personal, Amos. I’m just thinking about my dietary needs.”

 

She was really going to do it.

 

She lifted him up, licked him several times, and then opened her mouth wide in front of him.

 

“This is so unfair. Your boyfriend cheats on you, and you deny yourself nice food to please him! I think you’ve only grown more attractive, since you’ve put on more weight. I’ve loved you since we first met. I was so deeply touched by the comforting kiss you gave me years ago, that I got over Colleen on the spot. If I was with you, I’d never have an affair. I’d love you forever. I do anyway, though it’s never done me much good, and now you’re going to eat me and stay with an unfaithful boyfriend. Maybe you’re the one who appreciated me the least all these years! Goodbye Marilyn!”

 

He looked at her red dress, her fairly long blonde hair, her full shapely pink lips, and saw the carefree pleasure, and the mischief in her eyes. There was no point in trying to discourage her. She knew what she would be doing to him, and was amused by his helplessness.

 

“Are you serious?” she said at last, “About all of that, I mean.”

 

“Yes! But since I obviously never meant that much to you, why don’t you just put me in your mouth and get it over with?”

 

"Thank you for the compliment," she said, "You're a lot younger than me. Still I suppose I could spend one day kissing you in my bed. Would you like that?"


"Miss Marilyn, it would be the thrill of a lifetime."

 

She took him to her kitchen, made a salad and spooned it into her mouth at the kitchen table, while passing him some small samples, which were enormous to him. He looked up at her marvellous mouth, while she ate.

 

After lunch she drank a glass of water, and took him to her bed. He enjoyed her giant kisses. Then she asked him to lie on her lower lip, place his arm into her open mouth and massage her tongue.

 

After seeing her spooning salad onto that giant sparkling wonder, he was delighted to grant such a request. He took turns, shifting his position to alternate arms. After he had done this for a while, she sat up.

 

"You could use both arms at once to rub the front of my tongue, if you were lying on top of it, inside my mouth. Would you mind at all?" she said.

 

"I'd enjoy that even more than the kisses. I'd be happy to do it."

 

She placed him in front of her open mouth. He climbed over her lower lip, being sure to slide his face, shoulders and chest over it. Once on her tongue, he positioned himself, lay down and massaged her tongue. Then he put his arms around the tongue, embracing it as though hugging it. He finally climbed out.

 

She placed him on her neck, as she lay down again. He enjoyed lying on it. Did he dare to hope that he could win her heart forever and save himself? He lay there, trying to work up the courage to ask her to marry him.

 

After an hour of silence, she put him on the pillow, turned to face him and spoke.

 

"Amos, have I given you everything you hoped for this afternoon?"

 

"I can't imagine myself enjoying anything else in life more than this afternoon."

 

"That's wonderful to hear."

 

"Is there any chance you'd marry me instead of your fiancé?"

 

"I do feel a special bond with you, but if you stayed here as my boyfriend, I'd be forever feeling the urge to eat you."


"I never had any romantic opportunity until today. You gave me my chance, and it surpassed my greatest expectations."

 

They enjoyed the next few days together, and then she went on a holiday with her boyfriend, leaving him locked in her house. Her sister came and talked with him for the next week, about his love for her and her plan to eat him.

 

"It's good that you told her how you felt and had those few days," she said.

 

Marilyn returned in a week, wearing a black dress, and farewelled her sister.

 

"Marilyn, are you really going to go ahead with this?"

 

She put out her tongue and licked her lips, to confirm his fearful deduction.

 

She took him into the house and spent the day with him.

 

At dinner time she took him to the kitchen bench, placed a cup on the bench and sprayed whipped cream from a can into it. Then she placed him gently into the cream, and carried the cup to the dining table. She sat down, lifted the teaspoon, and placed it beside the cup. Then she licked the cream from his face and shoulders. She took the teaspoon, scooped out some of the cream beside him, spooned it into her mouth, and then, still taunting him with her tongue, licked the top of the teaspoon. She repeated this process several times, until all of the cream was gone. Then she took a dessert spoon and spooned Amos up in front of her mouth, placing her free palm under the spoon, just in case he fell off it. She put out her tongue and licked all of the cream off the front of his body.

 

She asked him to turn around, and then licked the back of him clean too. Then she took him off the spoon in her free hand, and put down the spoon. She picked up a glass of water with her other hand.

 

"I'll just clean my tongue," she said, and drank some water.

 

Then she put out her tongue again, this time touching his face and shoulders with it.

 

She continued licking him several times.

 

"Well it's time for the part I'm going to enjoy more than you. Are you ready for the gobbling?"

 

"I'll have to be… I'm still very grateful for the days we had together."

 

"It was my pleasure."

 

"Marilyn, I would be happy to be licked and massage your tongue as often as you like. I'd keep coming back to meet you and satisfy your tongue. I'd give you my word never to see any other girls or ladies. It would be nice for both of us."

 

"Amos, look at my stomach," she said, placing him level with it on the table.

 

He did so.

 

"You will be inside there, when I go to bed tonight. Now take another look."

 

He looked again. Her stomach looked soft and lovely. It almost spoke its own invitation to its reluctant future occupant. How he wished she would marry him instead.

 

"Please, Marilyn! You've got a long happy life still ahead of you, if you spare me."

 

"I've got the same thing to look forward to, after I've eaten you."

 

"Then please let me go. Let me have the longevity of opportunity that you continue to enjoy."

 

"Amos I understand your desperation, but nothing you said or would say can alter your destiny.  I'm happy to draw this conversation out for another two hours, but I will eat you tonight, and that's a definite future for you."

 

"I guess I might as well face it now," he said.

 

"Good boy. Thank you for your friendship and admiration. Goodbye."

 

She opened her mouth wide.

 

He stared in at her tongue.

 

He looked down at her neck, which he had seen gulping the salad the day they first met. Now it would gulp him down.

 

"Goodbye lovely Marilyn."

 

She slid him across her lower lip, onto her tongue, and closed her mouth.

 

Soon she swallowed eagerly.