- Text Size +

Ted had lived comfortably in Mrs Haye’s care for weeks. He was infatuated with the giant woman. It was pleasant for both of them to spend time alone talking together in her office, and he never grew bored with the touch of her lovely giant fingers.

 

“I think my holiday period is just about up,” said Ted, “But I’d love to come back here and visit you frequently. I’ve come to value our friendship very quickly, and I won’t become nearly as lost in my new career on earth as I planned to.”

 

“You won’t become lost in it at all actually,” said Mrs Haye, “I haven’t provided you with a free holiday in a fantasy location purely for the sake of it. I have rather definite plans for you, Ted.”

 

“Oh…” he said, “Is it too presumptuous of me to ask you what they are?”

 

He had a fairly good idea.

 

She turned and walked towards the door.

 

“Just wait there, while I fetch a drink to go with you,” she said, and walked out and locked the door.

 

 

Willoughby marvelled at the grand elegance of Mrs Yeo’s giant body, and waited until she opened the oven again, took out the dish, tasted him once more, and said, "That's perfect, Willoughby. I'm ready to serve you now."

 

She reached to a shelf above him and took a plate down, and placed him upon it. She walked into the dining room, put the plate on the table and sat down.

 

"Well here we are," she said, "I'd like to put you into my mouth, before you've cooled down much. This will be our last chance to talk. Is there anything else you'd like to say, before I commence?"

 

"Thank you for being my lovely friend, and best wishes for a nice dinner."

 

"I'm sure you'll be that," she said, "And thank you for being my dear little delicious friend. Alright, my sweet little admirer, I'm ready to eat you."

 

"Goodbye, lovely giant."

 

"Farewell, sweet young dinner."

 

She lifted him gently towards her mouth in her fingers, and then opened her hand and let him lie on the palm.

 

She put out her tongue and licked him for a minute or so, and then said, "You're the most luscious meal I've ever had. In you go then, little darling."

 

She opened her mouth wide, and placed him into it. She left her mouth open for a minute, while he looked out at her retracting hand, her lips and the dining room.

 

Then she slowly closed her mouth, and moved her tongue about, sliding him and rolling him around on it. She did this for several minutes.

 

Then she stopped, and her tongue did not move at all for a second.

 

"She's about to swallow me," he realised.

 

He had guessed correctly.

 

She slowly arched her tongue upwards, so that he slid into her throat. He stopped in the middle of her neck.

 

She waited a few seconds, and then he felt her gulping.

 

He slid down further and further and reached her stomach.

 

"Well that's it," he thought, "She's eaten me. She'll be back to her writing tomorrow."

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Ted ran across the carpet and pressed hard against the wall just beside the door. When Mrs Haye returned and opened the door, he darted out into the corridor, and started running along it.

 

She walked over to his makeshift living quarters and noticed him gone. She quickly walked around the room, wondered where he could have hidden, and then guessed what he had done.

 

He had not gotten far, before he heard her walking along the corridor behind him. There was nowhere he could retreat to in time to save himself. He turned around and watched Mrs Haye loom up in front of him and pick him up.

 

She took him into the office, locked the door, sat at the table, and licked him repeatedly, before she put him into her mouth and swallowed him with ease. Then the water came down on him like a shower, and he was trapped in her stomach.

 

 

 

 

Mrs Long had moved into the boarding house, as a live-in teacher, so that she could see more of Toby.

One day, Toby decided to ask Mrs Long if he could move in with her, and secretly live in the boarding house too. He was so eager, that he didn’t wait until giant school was over. He took the day off work, and headed to the giant world in the school lunch hour. Since Mrs Long was the woman who had been hunting him in the past, he now felt safe in the middle of the day. He snuck towards the teachers’ lounge, to see if she was there. When he got there, he stayed out of sight, as there were other teachers in the school, who may come in at any moment. He would approach Mrs Long, as soon as she was alone.

 

He kept hidden and saw her talking to Miss Cartwright.

 

“I’ve come to think that I let Toby out of my stomach too soon,” said Mrs Long.

 

“Have you told Toby?” asked Miss Cartwright.

 

“Not yet. I don’t want him to know until I get the next opportunity to eat him up unobserved. It’ll be forever this time.”

 

“I can still hardly believe what you told me, about the way you let him out again, after you’d eaten him, and started a romance with him. It’s very sweet.”

 

“He adores me,” said Mrs Long, “I’ve had a lovely time with him too.”

 

Toby didn’t need to hear any more. He left the school grounds, both heartbroken and frightened and didn’t return.

 

 

During the same lunch break that Toby was having his experience, a 24 year old man found a trans-D tube into the school, and had not strayed too far from the tube, when he was seen by Miss Patricia Dawes.

 

“Don’t you look like a nice little mouthful of meat!” she called, “I can’t wait to start eating you!”

 

He ran for the tube, quickly adjusting to the fact that he had stumbled upon a parallel world of giants, with some extremely cannibalistic women, if this one was anything to go by.

 

Patricia pursued him into the garden with unswerving ferocity. She lunged at him, just as he reached the tube. He jumped into the tube, barely dodging her huge hand. Patricia didn’t want to let it go at that. She crawled around to the back of the tube, violently dislodging and crushing plant life with her body as she did so. She put her mouth at the back of the tube and sucked on it. However, the tube was a warp into another earth, and it did not open on the side that her mouth was attacking.

 

She was having no luck in her expectation that the boy would slide into her mouth. So she pushed forward with her head, and before she knew it, she had swallowed the entire tube. There had been no precedent for it before. She still couldn’t taste the boy, and gave up and left. The tube was no longer in the garden. Its giant earth outlet was now in her stomach. Its other outlet deposited the man in a forest on his own world. It was well concealed there too.

 

He had no idea she had swallowed it. His name was Gilbert. That day, he jumped into the same tube after school. It deposited him in a rather dark cavern. Yet it felt soft, like skin. The cavern was lit by the luminescence of the tube, which had not been noticeable in the middle of a sunny day. He wondered where he was. Then a giant grape fell down and landed in his lap.

 

Gilbert finally worked out where he was.

 

“She must have swallowed the tube. It now carries objects from her stomach to the school garden,” he thought, “I’ll have to go back and look for another tube, if I want to visit this world from now on. I’ll see if there are any in another forest.”