- Text Size +
I fell back into the pillow dazed a bit.  The kiss had felt like I was against the warmest, softest, and bests pillows in the world ever.

Keira saw my dazed expression and giggle a bit.  After giggling she quickly mumbled some apology.  I was surprised by her apology so I got up and as her eyes looked away I pressed myself into the lips again.  She was obviously surprised because I heard her make a cute sound but then she pushed me a bit more against her lip.

At this point I was in such heaven that I would forgive her anything and as I stepped back I said

"I forgive you".  This of course was only followed by a surprised expression.

"Are you sure?"asked Keira and I just nodded.

All of a sudden her lips shot forward and this time they turned vertical and pushed me deep into the pillow.  I was smothered by "mwas and other kissing sound" as I pushed into heaven with the plush lips on one side and the pillow on the other.  I was kissed like this for a good minute and when she released me I was breathing quite heavily and had a throbbing erection.  Keira saw it and blushed a bit seeing that those kisses turned me on.  How could they not though?

"Yeah, I definitely liked it"I said braking the awkward silence.

"I can see that"said Keira giggling as I tried to cover my swollen penis with some of the pillow cover fabric to no avail.

She gently moved my finger away and looked at it in a curious way that made some dirty thoughts go through my mind.

"I think we got off to a bad start but I think you got off the worst with my feet.  So would you like to be reacquainted on nicer terms cause I know you like them"teased Keira as she lay a finger on my huge penis causing shudders to go down my spine.

I just nodded as she gentle scooped me up by pushing the pillow down and having my body roll into the palm.  Oh my gosh, the skin was so soft and warm that I nearly orgasmed right there.

The palm rose up slightly and then shot forward at amazing speeds until it reached it's destination,  Keira's feet.  As I previously said they were in light blue socks.  Before I could think more though Keira lay me down in front of them and her hand retracted.  Then I saw her face from the side as it had a huge pleading expression.

I just nodded and looked at the socked feet.  I saw her mammoth fingers slowly pull off those socks that entrapped what I knew were beautiful feet.  I got up just as the socks started to move enough so I could see some toe cleavage.

I walked and climbed up onto her shin bone which was no easy task as she finally pulled off the sock.  I was totally not surprised to see a light baby blue nail polish that covered the perfectly shaped toenails.

"For a soccer player she has pretty feet"I thought to myself.

"They're beautiful"I said out loud to her and I heard a little gasp behind me.

"You really think so, even after I hurt you with them?"she asked.

"I love them"I yelled by now not containing my sexual drive as I dove forward and grabbing onto the monster first toe and hanging by it.

As if to respond to my comment she tipped her foot sideways and shook me off.  Then she slowly slid her toes up my leg and then on my private areas and she kept going until my face was comfortably between the first and second toes on her right foot.

The softness of the skin had an unbelievable feeling to it.  It was plush and had large grape size balls of sweat in some places.  The smell, ah the smell, it was like my guess of how heaven smelled like.  It was intoxicating.  This time was different then the last time, I felt like her love was pouring through her foot into me.

Now she squeezed my head that was between her toes gently and then I, without thinking licked her huge toe on my right which ,was her first toe, for an extremely long time.  She gasped, probably from getting horny too.

As if to thank me for my lick she gently removed her foot and then slipped me between her first and second toe on her right foot.  Then she lifted me into the air and aimed me down at her upturned right foot.

The toes were easily half my height and as I was brought down onto them I was placed so my penis was between her first and second toes on her upturned foot and that I about from the nipple up my body stuck out from the toes.  Now I could admire the beautiful toes as they worked.

Keira kept her left toes pinching me still as she gently pushed me into the toes of her upturned foot which in turned squeezed together whenever her left foot pushed me in.  My penis was being melted by her touch and so was my mind and I saw the beautiful toes squeeze using their impossible strength.  Finally I climaxed my small offering into her foot and lay there gasping for air.
Chapter End Notes:
Do not bother checking for another 2 or more weeks because of busy schedule. Please tell me if you like the one at a time post or "packet post". In other words me posting everything at once like this one. I hope you enjoyed these chapters!