- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A little bump in the relationship that will lead to a lets say interesting next chapter.

 

 

******************************************************************

Luke woke up to himself hanging from the ceiling in a small cell that had white walls.  He had been held captive for a few months now and had many physical and mental scars to show for it.  As he reevaluated himself he noticed that the last biting scars had scabbed over just like all the others on his body forming ugly scars.  His eyes were hazy as he looked up and saw the door open.  It was a women, like always, but he could not tell which one, his vision was too blurry.  She approached, it was obvious to Luke that she was wearing high heels because of the clicking and had a briefcase in her hand.
    Her hand reached out to him and he could just faintly see the outline of a turquoise like nail color.  As it wrapped around him he prepared for the unimaginable pain but this women was gentle with her grip but either way Luke's broken ribs and limbs hurt like hell and he passed out.


**************

Luke woke up to the all to familiar smell of leather but there was also a different scent lingering here.  He hadn't smelt it for a long time but it was something that smelled awfully familiar.  Then it hit him, it was the smell of wound cleaning alcohol.  As he checked himself he saw that his arms and legs had been bandaged and the left arm and right leg were in casts.  Also the cuts on his face and neck also were covered with something that looked like a miniature bandage.  He tried to see what his surroundings were but he passed out before he could.


*************


The next time Luke woke up he was shaking wildly and uncontrollably; there was something big in his mouth that felt soft and was pouring liquid into his mouth. The liquid was warm and had a taste that Luke could not recall, then it hit him, it was milk. His face was pressed against something warm and so was the back of his body. Shit, somebody is breast feeding me. He opened his eyes to the exact sight, there was a huge boob pressed against his face and just over it he could see a pair of green eyes and some brown hair. He used his good right arm and left leg and tried to push away the breast but for all his might he could not even budge it. Luke did manage though to push the nipple out of his mouth and the milk spilled over him a bit and then stopped.

 

“It's okay, your safe now”said a voice that seemed all to familiar to Luke but he did not speculate, instead he attempted to get into the fetal position as best as he could with the casts and then he tried to sink right through the hand to be unnoticed.

 

Luke shook a bit as he was removed from the breast and brought up to the face. He started to cry thinking that another playful biting session might be coming. He put his good arm in front of him as best as he could to fend off the mouth although he knew resisting was futile. Luke caught a glimpse of the giantess's face and flinched at what he saw, it was Sophie no doubt about it. She had already broken his heart and now was she back for more. Her finger started rubbing his back and he gained some confidence. He hadn't spoken in months and his throat was not in the best condition from all the screaming.

 

“Go away”Luke begged in a whining voice.

 

“I will not, I just saved you and you want me to just leave you to die”said Sophie in a gentle tone “I would not do that.”

 

Luke just whimpered and tried to sink deeper into her palm as Sophie brought him closer to her billboard size face. He quickly was moving towards her lips. Luke screamed at the top of his lungs thinking that she was finally going to finish the job the others had started. Sophie seemed unphased and the lips came forward quicker and quicker. Unlike ever before Sophie just aimed for the face and planted a kiss that almost engulfed Luke's whole head. Luke had been pushed right into the gentle mashing lips and he completely lost it peeing himself and passing out from terror.

 

 

 

This continued for many weeks with Luke being completely terrified of whatever Sophie did that reminded him off his old life during “the interrogation”. But one day Sophie finally stopped him from being scared by feeding him something that reminded him of fun, pistachio ice cream.

 

 

Luke had eaten all of the pistachio ice cream and was now resting on his back on the countertop of his bar in the kitchen. Luke was looking transfixed into Sophie's eyes, as much as he still loved her he knew he would never be able to look at her in the same way.

 

“Why?”Luke asked

 

“I completely forgot my mission that day with you and I actually did fall in love with you, even if you hate me I still do love you with all my heart that is why I freed you from that room.

 

“I still haven't forgiven you yet you know”replied Luke “I don't think I can, I mean they raped me, bit me, and even pissed and pooped one me. How could they I mean I was still a human being.” Luke cried when he said this.

 

“You know, if it makes you feel better, there was ten other women who quit once they had tortured you, they couldn't take it and two of them even killed themselves”said Sophie.

 

Luke saw the newly colored turquoise nail come down and gently rub his chest and stomach to try to calm him down and it did. He felt the protectiveness when the finger was on top of him.

 

“That is why I have a surprise for you”said Sophie.

 

Luke was swept up by Sophie's hand and he cuddled to it intently as she carried him remembering all the dropping sessions he had. He felt different though, as if her love and protection was coming from her hand. Sophie had walked into the carpeted family room and he was put down on the ground and she straightened up. She was wearing a turquoise dress that matched her turquoise high heel pumps that matched her nails or vice versa, Luke didn't know if which way women did it. Luke had healed and was just left with scars now and had been restored to his 2 to 3 inches tall height from before but Sophie refused to make him big again.

 

When Luke saw Sophie's towering form standing over him and her red, that didn't match, panties over him he whimpered and took multiple step backs and made himself smaller so he would not notice. Sophie kneeled quickly though and put her hand behind him and said

 

“Remember I won't hurt you, your safe now. I just want to give you a welcome back gift.”

 

Luke gave a feeble nod and slowly and cautiously took a few steps forward. Sophie stood back up and gestured for Luke to approach the heels. He ever so slowly walked up to the left one or Sophie's right. The turquoise was very light and beautiful and Luke remembered how he used to love feet. As he approached he caught a smell of vanilla and a little foot odor. It sent pleasure through Luke's body but also terrible fear. Sophie shifted her weight causing Luke to jump and yelp and take multiple steps back but he got a reassuring smile from Sophie and he stepped forward.

 

Luke reached the front of her foot and put his hand on the glossy top and slowly walked along it. At first it was just about waist level but then in began to rise until it was just ought of his reach. The heal was probably four inches. Luke walked under the heel easily and went to the other foot. He walked up to it and gently placed a kiss on the soft flesh. Luke saw Sophie beam down at him as she took a seat on the coach behind her.

 

“You want to help pull these off for me?”Sophie asked as she wiggled her toes in the shoe stretching the leather.

 

Luke nodded and walked to the heel and pulled down on it as hard as he could. Luke of course didn't know but the shoe came off very easy and Sophie was just trying to boost his confidence. The gorgeous foot slipped out with its five voluptuous digits. They toenails of course were painted the light turquoise color and they wiggled a bit in the fresh air for Luke's pleasure of course. Luke felt himself getting hard, something that hadn't been in possible even when Sophie tried because of his fear. Luke walked out in front of the heel and asked:

 

“May I maybe go in, the last time I went in I had horrible experiences but I want to get over this fear?”

 

Sophie nodded and smiled noting that she was making progress with Luke and his fears. Luke pushed himself up onto the top of the shoe and stepped down onto to the plush and cushioning insole. He saw the size 9 in the circle realizing how much bigger where the Sophie's feet then all the other women. The heel shook as the toes gripped the edge and wiggled it and he heard a laughing from above as Luke fell on his ass. Luke just continued to gaze in wonder realizing that in this shoe he had the same room as in all the other women's shoes when he was 1 and a ½ inch tall.

 

“May I put my shoe on?”asked Sophie pleasantly “Just don't worry I won't hurt you.”

 

Luke nodded timidly and the toes entered the heel section and stopped as if asking him to first become acquainted with them. Luke looked up at Sophie and she just nodded down at him and he approached the turquoise toenails and toes. Luke climbed the incline with some difficulty but made it to the top and looked at the toes that could cover his hole chest. They gently touched his chest and then the big toe went up and ruffled his hair and he laughed out loud. Sophie then pointed with her big toe to the bottom of the shoe and he followed her order although she had not meant it that way. He got to where the toes start to get covered and he turned around and sat down.

 

The huge toes followed his path down the slope and stopped right in front of him. Then they went up and came down on top of him. It was soft all around now feeling the in sole on his back and the toes on top of him. Then they slid fully into the shoe and everything went black except for some slivers of light. He heard the Sophie's back of the foot slide down the leather and hit the insole. Luke was in the ideal condition under Sophie's toes and his penis in between her toes. He couldn't believe he had reentered a high heel after all that torture in it. Luke felt himself being taken up in the shoe and was hanging somewhere in the air. Then he heard the sliding the back of her foot against the shoe as the heel left the foot.

 

Luke realized that her foot was probably against her knee and that she was doing the thing that women due with waggling their foot in the shoe. Sophie knew that when when she pushed her heel out that Luke was pushed against her toes and when she scrunched her toes to draw the pump back a little Luke's member was squeezed.

 

Luke exactly felling that as Sophie wiggled her shoe. As the shoe moved out a bit his body and face was gently pressed against those infinitely strong toes and when she scrunched her toes to move the shoe back towards the heel Luke was squeezed by her toes and then his member was rubbed. His small body was in heaven as he was rubbed, squeezed, and loved by the toes. Luke felt himself returning to a moment along time ago when Amanda, the few that had given him their names, had done the exact thing except with little bladed on her toes. The pain returned to his body from the moment. Sophie did this for long minutes slowing down just as he was about to orgasm and then doing that over again for almost two minutes when she heard a small scream.

 

“Please just stop and finish this Amanda, it hurts.”

 

“It's okay Luke, it's me Sophie, remember my beautiful turquoise toes that love you so much”said Sophie just as she picked up the pace and Luke orgasmed.

 

Sophie let Luke out right after he orgasmed and placed him on the table next to the couch and looked down at his tiny figure. He was breathing extremely hard and there was a look of pleasure and also disgust on his face.

 

“How could you do that!”Luke raged once he had recovered as he stood up “Who let you? I was just trying to get over my fear and here you are trying to make me orgasm!”

 

“Well you clearly liked it”said Sophie with a steely tone in her voice “you even went into my shoe like you were asking for it. What is your problem, you are taking too long to get over this”

 

“My problem, last time I was in a high heel the lady named Amanda had put tiny blades on her toes when she did that and I was terrified in there that it might happen again! What is my problem, what is your problem, you literally just raped me and your asking me what is my problem! How do you not know that I might not ever want to see you again! I just want to be big again and get the FUCK away from you and here you are raping me! Your no better then they are!”Luke raged.

 

Sophie's face had gone a little white when she heard about the blade but when he insulted her and called her a rapist she grew angry. Luke saw this and suddenly backed away all of a sudden.

 

“Oh god, Sophie I'm so sorry just please don't hurt me!”said Luke just to protect himself not really sorry. He began to run away.

 

“FUCK YOU! Fine you want to be big again and forget about me trying to help you!”yelled Sophie at Luke making his ears bleed and for him to scream in pain. Then she open palmed him, a.k.a. slapped, to the right side and he went flying through the air landing in a pair of discarded ballet flats that luckily lay their.

 

Sophie instantly regretted it and stood up and ran as best as she could in her high heels to the ballet flats. They were one of her older pairs, they were white on the outside and they had been expensive when she had bought them. She saw Luke gripping his head in the right shoe and crying from pain.

 

“Luke, I'm so sorry I just got carried away, please forgive me”said Sophie

 

“Go away!”was all Sophie got in return

 

“Fine I think I'll change into these pretty flats though because these heels are uncomfortable”said Sophie in a menacing tone because she had gotten pissed off by Luke's reply.

 

She slipped her right foot out of the shoe and then began to lower it into the flat. She heard the most ear hurting scream ever that went right to her heart showing her the cruelty she was inflicting on Luke right now. She pulled her foot away instantly and set it aside but Luke continued to scream like a maniac from terror realizing that his only friend was treating him no better then in the interrogation. Sophie knew it too, she was treating him no better.

Chapter End Notes:

I'm sorry to say but I think this will only be a ten chapter story but I do have a sequel in mind so hold on.  Sorry about the little evil side there but I had to give some reasons for what will happen next.  Nothing evil will be happening again though so rest asured if you did not like the slapping then it is over if I do not change the story.