- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I hope I'm not boring anybody with this long but not very erotic chapter.

Sophie bent down and picked Luke up from the shoe gently making sure that he would feel safe in the palm. He was shaking all over and Sophie realized that she had just behaved like a monster seconds ago. She put her other hand's index finger on his back and buffeted his back with it until the sobbing slowly subside. In the meantime Sophie had prepared the growth formula and had put it into a bottle cap for Luke to drink. She realized that if she was going to help him she had to at least grow him back and not be selfish and keep him small.


 


Luke saw what she had done and slowly got up in her palm and stepped down onto the black countertop of his bar. He quickly walked over to the cap and began to drink the content as quickly as he could.


 


“I didn't think you could swallow the pill so I cracked it open and put it in this water”said Sophie as she watched Luke gulp the liquid.


 


There was no reply; after a few minutes she finally heard a loud burp and looked down to see Luke finish drinking the formula. She gently set her palm next to him and he climbed on. Sophie stood up and then lowered Luke to the floor. After a few minutes of awkwardness Luke began to grow. At the beginning her toes came up to his shin but slowly he went up until he reached waist level and then stomach level where Sophie took him into a crushing hug and then he slowly grew in her hug. He parted her breasts with his head and then he was face level and finally standing at his full 6 feet 3 inches.


 


“Thanks Sophie”Luke said and looked away. Right after that he mumbled something about needing a drink.


 


He walked by Sophie without giving her a second glance and then ran upstairs got dressed. Next, he ran past the kitchen and Sophie who was making herself dinner; he put on his shoes and got outside into the car and drove off.


 


 


“Hey Liz”said Sophie excitedly over the phone.


 


“Hey Sophie, what's up?”she asked in return


 


“Yeah well...how should I put this, Luke ran off to the bar once I had made him big because we had a little....ahhh....fight I guess you could say.”said Sophie


 


Liz had served with Luke in the Seals when they were younger and the two were best friends since then. There was a bit of irony in this situation now because Luke had helped Liz after she had gotten raped during a tour in Iraq and Liz was not looking out to repay the debt.


 


“Okay look Sophie, I will go find him and bring him back home, then you will have to do this but listen very carefully because Luke's senses will be heightened”whispered Liz as if Luke could hear.


 


 


Luke felt a hand on his shoulder and turned around to see Liz there. Liz had black hair and brown eyes and a small form but still muscular form.


 


“How are you feeling? Was it that bad that you had to start drinking, you never drank before?”at this though Luke pointed to the water glass but Liz continued talking “How bout you come home, you look famished?”


 


Luke just nodded and attempted to stand up but he was too fragile and he stumbled. Liz caught him under the arm like a wounded soldier and helped him up and out of the bar.


 


“Wow you really let yourself go”she said


 


Luke's body felt as light as a feather on her shoulder. As she looked sidelong at him she saw signs of fatigue, dehydration, and most of all the major psychological pointers to him giving up on living.


 


“Not like I had a choice”Luke replied wearily.


 


“A good friend of mine once told me 'you always have a choice'”said Liz. Luke just chuckled at this realizing that she was quoting him.


 


 


Sophie heard the door creak open slowly and reached for the gun that was in her hip holster. It was a simple Glock but in her hands as any other gun was deadly but knowing the people that Luke spent his time around that were the deadliest in the world she had to be prepared. But Liz must of heard the drawing of the gun from the holster because she called out


 


“It's okay it just me and Luke”


 


Sophie put the gun back in the holster but didn't relax, you always had to be on your toes even when you were at home. Liz walked in with Luke's arm slung across her shoulder supporting him. She directed him to the bar stool and he sat down. Sophie had already been prepared and gave him some pasta and Vitamin Water to drink. Luke gobbled and drank everything up very quickly and asked for seconds of both Vitamin Water and pasta. He ate these equally as quick as the previous ones and finished with a satisfied smile. Liz and Sophie had been watching him intently the whole time.


 


“Time to get you up and running now”said Liz


 


“Not now Liz, maybe later, I'm too tired”replied Luke


 


“You really don't have a choice”answered Sophie to Luke. Luke's eyes suddenly shot up in attention and he jumped of the stool and backing into the family room.


 


Liz and Sophie both followed him just out of reach but keeping close enough so he couldn't bolt. As Luke came to the center of the family room Liz stuck moving quicker then Sophie had ever seen. She sent a perfect front kick at Luke's chest but to Sophie's astonishment Luke dodged even quicker then Liz had attacked. Even though he let himself go Luke was still extremely fast, she wondered how fast he had been when he was at the top of his game. No wonder they wanted her to shrink him. Luke had dodged the kick by stepping back into an “L” stance but before he could counter Liz had already sent a fist at groin.


 


Luke blocked it with a downward sweep of his arm and attempted to latch on with his other hand to her arm. She easily slipped out of his weak grip. Before he could follow up Liz had used her back foot, the right one, and whipped it around her body clockwise hitting Luke behind his knees. Luke landed sprawled on the ground and Liz pounced on him quickly turning him around and putting his right arm in a lock.


 


“Your strength is pathetic, how could you do this to yourself”said Liz while increasing the pressure on his arm. Luke whimpered in pain but could do nothing to get out of the arm lock.


 


“You need to get your head on straight and get this piece of crap that you call a body right now and get it into shape”continued Liz


 


“No”was Luke's only reply.


 


“To late that decision has been already made by us”said Liz.


 


At that point Luke began to shrink rapidly in her grip. She quickly released his arm to make sure she didn't accidently break it and got up. Liz and Sophie were both barefoot, Liz had her nails painted a dark blue and was wearing a tight fitting black shirt with baggy shorts and Sophie was wearing the exact same attire. Luke turned around and looked up in terror as the world grew huge around him. He finally stopped shrinking and saw the two ginormous pairs of beautiful feet approach him. Luke shivered from terror.


 


“Get up”commanded Liz. Luke just curled up more and started to slowly scoot himself back. Liz kneeled down and roughly stood him up. Luke flinched when he saw the gaze in her eyes.


 


“Follow us”said Liz as Sophie and Liz started toward the couch. They were there in a matter of seconds but it took Luke almost a minute.


 


Luke approached their feet, he could tell that Liz's were much smaller then Sophie's probably by almost three sizes. As he walked up Sophie's toes wiggled a bit but Liz's stayed perfectly still. Sophie then crossed her legs and the right foot hung about a foot above Luke's head.


 


“Start doing pullups”commanded Liz but Luke just shook his head and curled up into a ball. Liz looked at Sophie and she nodded, to get Luke back they had to crack him.


 


“IF YOU DON'T START DOING PULLUPS I WILL STICK YOU UP SOPHIE'S PUSSY AND YOUR WILL STAY THERE FOR A WHOLE DAY” yelled Liz not so loudly that he would start bleeding from his ears but loud enough for him to get terrified.


 


At this Luke instantly got up and jumped up gripping the big toe of Sophie's foot. He pulled himself up and pushed his head up through her toe cleavage and then lowered himself and continued doing this. When he had done almost a hundred he collapsed not being able to hold himself up anymore even by hanging.


 


“Good, now your gonna go for a little run”said Liz “Twenty times around the small table right here.”


 


Luke began to run and he heard a voice behind him, “Remember it is only 5:00 we still have plenty of time”mocked Liz. The women went to womanly chatter as Luke struggled; whenever Luke finished they always had a seemingly endless task ahead of him. At 9:00 P.M. Luke just collapsed when he was running around the table for probably the 20th time of twenty laps each time. He felt himself being gently scooped up by Liz as she carried him to the bar and gave him some water and food. Sophie joined them a few seconds later.


 


Once Luke had finished he laid down and rested for a few minutes before he walked towards Sophie's and Liz's hands that were right next to each other. They did not notice as they were intently arguing about the necessity of gun reform. Luke reached the two large hands although Sophie's were definitely bigger. Luke walked up and hugged the two large pinky fingers. This got their attention right away.


 


“Thank you”Luke said as he continued to hug the huge treelike pinkie fingers.


 


“Thank you for what?”asked Sophie and Liz at the same time.


 


“For getting my head on straight again.”Luke said as he let go of their fingers and straightened up.


 


“You did the exact same thing for me so no thank you required”answered Liz and she gently placed her index finger with the blue nail on his chest and rubbed it around in circles.


 


“No you got my head on straight, that deserves a thank you”said Luke back smiling.


 


“What I think you need right now is to go to sleep and get this thank you bull shit out of your head”replied Liz smiling as she stood up. “You don't mind if I stay over here tonight” continued Liz.


 


“Not at all”said Luke and Sophie at the same time. At this Liz went down the hall to the guest bedroom and Sophie picked Luke up and headed for the master bedroom. They arrived quickly and Sophie took Luke into the bathroom so they both could get ready for the night.


 


 


After thirty minutes of getting ready for sleep Sophie exited the bathroom carrying Luke who surprisingly was awake although extremely tired. Sophie laid him on the left pillow and slipped into the bed on the right side, she turned to face him buffeting him with her warm breath.


 


Luke stood up and on unstable and tired legs walked over towards her face. Luke reached the billboard size face and gently hugged the TV size nose. At this Sophie smiled and giggled a bit which took Luke on a little bull ride as he hung onto the nose but his tired muscles gave away and he fell down onto her pillow. She turned and propped herself up on her pillows and saw the loving look on his face that Luke saw in return from her face. Luke turned onto his back exposing his throbbing manhood. When Sophie saw this she gently flicked it with one of her finger that sent waves of ecstasy through his body.


 


“I think we should take care of that”said Sophie.


 


“And I have no counter arguments”Luke chuckled.


 


Sophie picked him up with her thumb and index finger and turned onto her back slowly. Then, she slowly slipped Luke in between her cleavage. Once her hands retracted Luke felt the breasts close in around him and his body and his dick were squished in unimaginable ways. The soft flesh was everywhere and it took Luke no time to orgasm. Then he instantly fell asleep in her cleavage and Sophie soon followed suit without even bothering to clean up the miniscule amount of semen.