- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry I haven't updated in nearly a week! I'll try not to let as long of gaps go by in the future.

            Serine tried not to panic when she was put into the bag. The bag itself was about twice her height in width and about three in height, and it was very narrow. She could breathe all right and there was enough light that she could see somewhat, but she felt as if the walls of the bag were closing in on her and she was breaking into hysterics.

            She could not believe she was four inches tall, in a kind of bag sitting on the hip of some enormous giantess. This was far too unreal. Once again she could not believe she was in such an absurd situation.

            Because of her state of mind, Serine did not listen to the competition happening outside. When the zipper on the top unzipped again Serine thought it was Betty coming to pick her out, but instead it was another four-inch person: Sherri.

            Unlike Serine, Sherri was holding her expression firmly. Sherri’s firmness increased when she saw Serine, who had once been a pillar of strength at the beginning, curl into a scared ball at the site of Betty’s hand.

            Sherri was deposited and the zipper was reshut. It was just Serine and Sherri in the bag. After a moment, the bag began swaying with the movement of Betty’s hip as she walked.

            “Wh-what happened out there?” Serine asked.

            “Sandra’s the next full-sized Queen.” Sherri said. “She was allowed to pick someone to eliminate, and she chose me.”

            “She chose you?” Serine asked, shocked.

            “She’s a bitch, I know.” Sherri said, angry but not letting the anger get the best of her. “Well, now we’re in it together.”

            Serine looked at her. There had never been much “togetherness” before between the two of them. They had pretty much always been different sizes and didn’t have much to do with each other. They were each the leader at some point, and now they were both here, the new ejections from the game.

            “What do you think’s going to happen to us?” Serine said.

            “I don’t know.” Sherri said. “I don’t think we’re getting resized, though.”

            “I don’t think so either.” Said Serine, shivering.

            They didn’t have any more time to talk. There was a sudden weightless second followed by a large thumping feeling that could only mean that Betty had taken off her purse. A second later, the zipper was opened and light flooded in.

            “Welcome, ladies.” Betty said, reaching in to scoop both of them up. They didn’t resist as Betty put them easily both into one fist. She raised them up and the girls got to look around. They obviously weren’t anywhere on the set. They didn’t even look like they were anywhere in the studio! But they couldn’t have gone that far, only a minute had passed. So they had to be in the studio—but why did this look like a living room?

            “Where are we?” Asked Sherri. She was only now beginning to make out the sites. There was a table, a couch, a few chairs, but her eyes fell to the table where she saw a dollhouse that was scaled to almost their exact size.

            “This is my apartment here.” Said Betty. Sherri’s impression was this was far more luxurious and permanent looking than studio accomidations normally were. “And we’re here to have a little fun.”

            “What?” Exclaimed Serine. “Fun! Isn’t the competition over? Aren’t we allowed to go now?”

            “I dowbt that even your muscles would be a match for the animals that would find you at your size,” Betty said, smiling at her joke. Serine started to respond, but Betty said, “Seriously, though, the game’s not over. There will be a chance to return. You don’t want to give that up, do you? A million dollars?”

            “I don’t care,” Said Serine, but she wasn’t sure if she meant it. Even for this humiliation, a million dollars was a lot of money.

            “Care or not, you’re still in,” Betty said. “Besides, you wouldn’t want to miss the fun!”

            “What fun?” Asked Serine. With that, Betty carried them over and placed them in fron of the dollhouse. This erased all dowbt in Serine’s mind that this dollhouse was ment for them.

            “We’re going to live in that?” Sherri asked.

            “Well, I do have a few glass fishbowls if you prefer.” Betty said. Sherri and Serine both looked shocked and Betty smiled as she said, “That’s how I thought you’d react. But it’s not just living, we’ll also be playing here.”

            “What do you mean?” Sherri asked warily.

            “You’ve played dolls as a child before, haven’t you?” Betty asked.

            “Wait. We’re dolls now?” Asked Serine.

            “Yes.” Betty said. “And I even got your doll clothes picked out.” Betty reached into the second floor picked two items from the closet. Both were very frilly dresses. Sherri was handed a white one with pink flowers. Serine was handed a gold one with yellow ribbins.

            “You’ll find they’re made of real material.” Betty said. Sherri felt her dress and it did indeed feel real, even if it loked dollish. “Now both of you get dressed. I’ll be over there, getting dressed myself.”

            Betty walked over to the other side of the room where there was a dresser. Sherri decided it was not worth trying to resist and started to take off her clothes to change. Serine, after hesitating for a minute, followed suit. They turned away from each other, leaving Serine facing Betty at the far side of the room.

            Serine couldn’t keep her eyes off Betty. Betty was facing away from them and she was taking off everything, even her underpants. Serine watched fascinated as each layer of clothes came off to reveal a perfect giant body underneath. She was sure her mouth was hanging open when Betty stood fully naked away from them. Instead of putting on other clothes, she simply grabbed a white robe off a peg and wrapped it around her.

            By this time Sherri had finished dressing and had turned around to see Betty walking back towards them wearing a robe. Sherri didn’t like that at all. Betty wasn’t wearing anything under that robe and Sherri worried that all too soon they would end up on Betty’s body somewhere. It was a serious test to Sherri’s resolve to stay calm and collected through this experience.

            Serine hadn’t finished putting her dress on and she scrambled to straighten it out when Betty came over to them. Betty smiled down at her two dolls. They were so abseloutely gorgeious in their new outfits, expecially the way they were looking at her with embarrassed eyes.

            “Okay, this is the story.” Betty said. “Sherri, you are the mother of the household, and Serine is your oldest daughter. Sherri’s husband is off to work. I’ll play all the other characters. Go in the kitchen and we’ll start!”

            The play began with a dinner scene involving Sherri and Serine at the dinner table with a plastic figure that was ment to be Serine’s younger brother. Betty did all the voices and she lead the plot wherever she wanted it to go.

            The game continued for another half hour with different situations happening and Sherri and Serine running from room to room following the plot. Then, one of Betty’s character, a little girl, said, “Mommy I’m tired, it’s bedtime.”

            “Yes. Go to bed now.” Said Sherri, playing her mother role.

            Betty’s hand started to bounce the little girl off, but she turned around and asked, “Doesn’t Serine have to go to bed too?”

            “Yes. Off to bed with you too, Serine.” Sherri said. Serine tried very hard not to make a face and turned off and went to another room.

            “Oh, look!” Betty said in her narrator voice. “The husband is back from his very long day at work! He’s coming up the stairs now!”

            Sherri was preparing herself to see Betty’s hand bouncing along a tall plastic figure, but quite to her amazement Tom came walking up the stairs.

            “Honey, I’m home!” Said Tom with a smile on his face. He was dressed in a suit and tie. His hair was done and he looked spectacular! Sherri could not help but feel very attracted to Tom. She ran over to him and gave him a big hug.

            “Tom, I’m so, so sorry that I made you get caught.” Sherri said, referring to the failed attempt to enlarge themselves.

            “It’s alright,” Said Tom, patting and rubbing Sherri’s back. “I’ve been fine.”

            “Come on!” Said Betty from behind them. “What do a loving couple do together after all the kids are in bed?” Betty gave an enormous wink that seemed to be directed at Tom.

            “She can’t seriously expect…” Sherri started to say.

            “We’ve done it before.” Tom said.

            “But we were never the same size,” Sherri said. “And nobody was watching!”

            “Don’t worry, it’ll be fine.” Said Tom, putting his arm comfortably around Sherri’s waste.

            “Sweep her off her feet, loverboy!” Said Betty. Tom did so, scooping up Sherri in his arms. Sherri let out a little whoop of surprise as he did so. Tom walked her over to the master bedroom, laid her down, and started to relieve her of her dress.

            Tom and Sherri undressed each other and quickly became very playful with each other. Being the same size as each other for the first time since the very first day, they started to really realize how much each was attracted to the other. They moved on to more serious foreplay and the arousal became even more pronounced.

            Tom was just starting to mount Sherri when Betty said, “Wait a minute guys,” They looked up just in time to see Betty’s hand some up over them. Pressing their naked bodies together Betty picked them up and lifted them out of the dollhouse. With her other hand Betty pushed her robe open and lowered the couple down to her pubic area.

            For the first time this evening Sherri started truly flipping out. It was like nothing she had ever seen. In every direction there was nothing but flesh. Below her was Betty’s enormous pulsating vulva. It smelled overwhelmingly female.

            “Relax!” Tom said, trying to calm Sherri down. “This’ll make it more fun.” Tom moved backwards across the vulva, causing Betty to tremble in pleasure. Sherri found this all very disturbing but followed Tom down. Tom motioned for Sherri to sit down. Tom knelt down and guided Sherri’s foot around the vulva until he found the enterance to the vagina. Sticking Sherri’s other foot down, Tom started to push Sherri’s body into the pussy.

            Sherri might have been able to fight Tom’s pushing, but she could do nothing to fight Betty, whose hand lingered nearby. She let Tom push her into her shoulders, hardly believing that her feet were not feet deep into the most intimate area of a woman. She had never had any experiences with a woman, let alone one the size of a battleship. She was nervous but somehow the scent and the tightness was relaxing and arousing her.

            Tom entered as well, his feet pressing between Sherri’s body and the outer walls of Betty’s pussy. He lowered himself down until he was equil to Sherri. Already engulfed in one vagina, he inserted his member into another. He was doing the impossible: pleasing two women at the same time.

            Betty relished in the experience. This was the best one yet! But why stop there when she could make it even better? She reached her hand into the doll bedroom where Serine had been pretending to sleep and plucked her out. Serine flinched but of course could not escape as Betty’s hand curled around her. Serine had been paying attention to the whole scene and knew what was going on along, and knew that she was headed to be part of the party.

            Serine was placed on Betty’s left breast. It was soft and gave under her weight. For a second Serine didn’t know what to do.

            “You’re an athelete,” Said Betty between gasps. “Grip the nipple between your legs…and do situps.”

            Serine had no choice so she did what Betty said. She started doing situps and by doing it pulling and pinching the nipple, causing Betty to esclaim in pleasure. Unlike Sherri, Serine did have experience with women, a fact she had not let on to the other contestants. Usually, however, she was with more passive women and she took the lead role. Of course, this was impossible with Betty, but Serine did what she could to this one nipple.

            The tightness in Betty’s pussy caused Tom and Sherri to be pressed hard together, but they managed to get a good rythim going, the scent and moisture helping them along. Betty’s one hand was massaging her crotch area, casting Tom and Sherri into shadow. Her other hand was on her right breast, playing and teasing herself as Serine tried trick after trick on her other nipple.

            After a short time Tom came. He relaxed and came out of Sherri peacefully. Suddenly Betty came. This caused such a seizing up that Sherri cried out in surpize and pain as they were squeezed like a grape. Betty’s right hand gripped Serine against her breast as her left hand remained on her crotch.

            After Betty came, everything came to peace throughout her body. Tom slid out of the extremely moist pussy and helped Sherri out as well. Sherri was exausted but in awe of the whole situation. Tom lead Sherri up Betty’s bush at to her stomach where they sat down. Serine slowly slid off Betty’s breast and sat down in front of it, leaning against it.

            “That was terrific.” Betty said. She picked Tom and Sherri up first, then Serine. “Now to sleep with you all. Tomorrow we can do something else.” Shortly thereafter Betty left the room. The three of them looked at each other in amazement.

            “There’s a working shower in the other room.” Said Tom, pulling Sherri after her. Both of them were completely drenched by Betty’s secreations. Serine, who was not covered in secreations but was still sweaty from activity, decided to let them go as they went into the shower together to wash off.

            Serine sat on the ledge of the dollhouse looking out. She could not believe what had just happened. Betty was using them all as sex toys! She wondered if Dave had seen a similar fate. She wondered if Sandra, Annie, Bill, and Cameroon would all be brought back and used in this way. Hopefully not Cameroon, he is way too nice. And Annie is still very young.

            Before long Tom and Sherri had finished with the shower and were cuddling up for bed. Serine showered and went to be in another room. The beds were surprisingly comfortable, not made out of normal materials but something light but still firm. All three of them had a mix of excitemend and forboding as to what they worried would go on in the next few days.