- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

More eliminations are coming! Who will it be!

            “Well Tom,” Betty said as she shuffled the cards for the next Erratic Shrinking round. “I’m afraid I’m not going to be coming straight back to you, so I’m going to have to lock you up.”

            Tom did not say anything as Betty picked him up and brought him to the edge of a small glass case and placed him inside. She put a lid on the case and locked it down.

            “There’s water and a little food in those containers,” Said Betty, pointing. “And there are little holes over there for when you need to go.” She smiled as she turned to leave.

            “Wait,” Tom said. “Who are you bringing back?” But Betty just smiled at him as she walked out the door.

            Betty walked to the house smiling. It was time to take home a new man, have a new kind of fun. She knew who she wanted, and because his name was on two cards it was not inconceivable that he would have been picked randomly.

            She knocked on the door and like usual Serine opened it. Betty looked on to see all the little people looking at her anxiously.

            “I’ve come here to collect just one person; Dave.” Betty said. “Sorry Dave, but you’ve been eliminated.”

            Dave walked forward with a reluctant defeated look on his face. Betty smiled down at him; she knew the defiant side would come out soon enough.

            Betty reached down to pick up the eight-inch man, who was soon to be a four-inch man. A shot of excitement raced through her body as she wrapped her fingers around Dave. She was looking forward to this, just as much as she had looked forward to Tom being shrunk.

            Of course, Betty was obligated to say the rest of the rules: “When I return, I will be leading you off to take the vote on who your new leader will be. I can assure you that more than two people will change sizes at this event, so plan accordingly.”

            Betty walked off holding Dave at waist height, not looking at him and regarding him the same way as she would regard a pencil she was holding. Dave squirmed a little in her hand but otherwise did not move. She entered the compound and went into the room that held the shrinking booth. Finally, she brought Dave up to look at her.

            “Well, it’s time to shrink you.” Betty said.

            “And…then I’m eliminated?” asked Dave, shakily.

            “Yes,” Said Betty.

            “Do I…leave after that?” Dave asked tentitively.

            “Oh no,” Said Betty. “I’m afraid you’re staying here a bit longer.”

            Dave felt a chill run through him. “Wh-what does that mean?”

            “You’ll find out in a few moments,” Said Betty. Dave was not sure he liked that. Actually he was utterly terrified of the gianr woman who held him in such a fine grip. The woman who had ruthlessly lead them through this game and had taken Tom into the bowels of the building, and he had not been seen since. What fate was in store for him?

            Betty walked into the shrinking room and played Dave on the ground. Dave stood, terrified and alone in the gigantic room. Betty closed the massive door and within seconds there was a big flash. Dave was now four inches tall. He never felt so small and helpless.

            The door opened and Betty stepped inside. Now wearing heels, she was so huge that Dave could have hid under her arches. Her legs were like redwoods, her body the sized of a large field. Her hands were as big as rooms, and her head the size of a house.

            Betty continued walking over until she was standing directly over Dave. To her perspective, Dave was hardly visible, a little toy someone misplaced on the floor.

            “Ooh, what do we have here?” Cooed Betty, as if she had come across something unexpected. She bent down and picked Dave up. She held Dave high and close to her face. To Dave it seemed like he was nearly a hundred feet up and he cowered in Betty’s hand.

            “Wh-what are you going to do with me?” Asked Dave fearfully. “Do I get to go?”

            Betty smiled. “If I let you go, I don’t think you would last long against the birds and rats.” She never got tired of that joke.

            Dave didn’t find it funny, but he couldn’t summon the courage to say anything.

            “Don’t worry,” Betty said. “You’ll be safe with me. You’ll be in my personal care.” The smile she gave made Dave feel very uneasy.

            Betty walked out of the shrinking room, along the hallway and up the stairs with her new captive. Dave had closed his eyes and tried to shut the world out, and he gripped tightly onto Betty’s ring finger for support.

            Betty stopped walking, and Dave opened his eyes too see Betty’s apartment. He knew it must be hers right away. Everything that Tom had seen Dave was now seeing.

            Betty moved to the bed and sat down. She let Dave sprawl along her leg. She smiled at Dave’s continual show of fear.

            “So,” Betty said. “How does it feel to be hear, of all places? Speek!”

            The command got Dave over his nerves about speaking. He finally said, “B-Bill was right! This is a consperacy!”

            “A consperacy, you say?” Betty asked, an amused smile on her face. “A comsperacy for me to shrink handsome young men like you for my own pleasure? How very clever of me to disguise it as a game show.”

            “The gig is up!” Dave said, finding his courage. “The police will have you arrested! You’ll be thrown in jail!”

            “I won’t,” Betty said, “Because you’re four inches tall and nobody will even find you.”

            “Even if they don’t find me, they’ll eventually find you!” Dave said. “They’ll get you.” Betty was getting more and more amused by this reckless talk.

            “Even if that does happen, I still will have had my way with you many times.” Betty said.

            “I’m not giving you anything!” Shouted Dave, in a voice that came out barely above a whisper, “You’re getting nothing out of me! I’m not participating!”

            Pretending to be mad, Betty grabbed Dave abruptly and lifted him in the air. Screams of terror came out of Dave’s mouth as all bravity left him and he became a cowering little fool.

            “We’ll just see about that, shall we?” Betty said, menacingly. Betty flattened Dave on her hand and with two fingers from her other hand ripped Dave’s shirt right off. Dave jumped in shock. Betty did the same thng for Dave’s pants and underpants, leaving the young man completely naked.

            “My, you are good,” Said Betty, eyeing Dave and prodding him with a finger. Dave tried to swat the finger away but of course his efforts were useless. Betty had her complete way over him.

            Betty gripped Dave by the feet and lifted him up. “Hmm, let’s see you how you taste.” Said Betty. She then lowered the screaming Dave into her mouth and closed. Betty played with Dave with her tounge, moving him around. All the while he continued fighting.

            While Betty played with Dave in her mouth, she undressed herself, pulling off her shirt, bra, pants, and panties. After she was undressed she spit up Dave into her hand. He was completely covered in saliva.

            Betty held Dave well out from him. Dave noticed that Betty was now completely naked, a sight which both awed him and frightened him. Those breasts were immense, big as cars. And those tights, and the bush the size of a garden shrub.

            “I hope you like this,” Betty said, and pressed Dave against her breast as she laid down on her back. Dispite the softness and warmness Dave still fought. Betty started dragging Dave across her breasts, rubbing him into them. Dave kicked and bit at a nipple, thinking it to be vaunerable, but at his size he was unable to do any damage and in fact it just pleased Betty more.

            “Ooh, very good.” Betty said to her tiny captive. Dave must not have connected the dots because he was still attacking the nipple. Betty brought him up and out from her body again, and said, “Would you like to go inside me?”

            “NO!” Screamed Dave, horrified at the thought. What was going on now was bad enough; there would be nothing more immasculating than to be fit entirely inside a vagina.

            “Too bad, I was going to let you go in feet first.” Betty said. With that, she spread her legs and plunged Dave into herself headfirst. Dave was surrounded by a wall of pressure, drenched in secrations and covered in heat and smell. He couldn’t breathe. There was no access to air and the air in his lungs was being forced out by the pressure.

            Betty moved Dave up and down. Slowly at first but faster and faster. Dave fought, adding to the pleasure. This was even more pleasurable than Tom, although Tom had been more of a gentlemen and a good player, and Dave was just a young punk that needed to be taught a lesson.

            Finally when Dave thought he was going to pass out Betty came to a climax in a move that almost squished his body into rubble. Dave lay stuck there for just a moment until Betty’s hand once again grabbed his feet and pulled him out. Dave gasped for breath and felt his head spin as it made up for lost oxygen.

            “I hope you had as much fun as I did.” Betty said. Dave was too winded to say anything. He had just been nearly suffocated, stripped, immasculated, and taken advantage of. What was odder—there was something strangely appealing about all of it.

            “Rest now.” Betty said, lowering Dave onto her breast, “For later on there will be more activities.”

            Dave could hardly care now as he curled up his battered and beatened body on Betty’s large soft breast and quickly fell asleep.

 

 

            The six remaining contestants waited uneasily for Betty’s return. Even though Serine had made her apologies to the other contestants, she dowbted it would change their overall feelings. Well, she might as well say goodbye to full-sized world because she was likely to be shrunk before the hour was up.

            Annie and Sherri were sitting on a chair together, and Bill and Sandra were talking. Cameroon was not by Serine, he was by himself worrying. Now more than ever he felt that he made a major tactical mistake by loosing that competition. Not only did he botch his own chances but now Serine was about to go down as well.

            Night was falling and Betty’s promised time of return was nearly upon them. A grim mood had fallen upon them and they all sensed the game was in its final days. Two had been eliminated and there was a threat to eliminate more. They all feared the worst for themselves.

            As promised, Betty arrived at eight sharp. The sharp knock on the door made everybody jump, though they had been expecting it. Serine walked over and opened the door for Betty, seeing as she was the only one who could do so. Betty, as usual, was smiling.

            “Tonight we will have a refferendum on your Queen.” Betty said, indicating Serine. “The Queen shall carry her subjects down to the compound where they shall judge whether or not they want to be ruled by this Queen or another. If you will, Queen Serine.”

            Serine leaned down and picked up the five others. Pretty soon quarter-size Annie, Sandra and Sherri, and eighth-size Bill and Cameroon, were all in her arms pressed against her body. Betty turned to lead Serine down to the compound, and there was nothing for her to do but follow.

            Serine knew she was doomed. She felt it ironic that at this moment she was carrying the five people who held her fate. These five people were completely under her control and at her mercy, yet in a few minutes she would likely be smaller than all of them.

            Betty and Serine entered the compound and stopped in the infamous room in which they had all been introduced to the shrinking booth just over a week before.

            “Please put your subjects on the ground, Queen Serine.” Betty said, and Serine did so. The five tiny people took invoulintary steps away from Serine.

            “This is how this will work.” Betty said. “In a few moments, the contestants will use these five booths to vote a simple answer: Do you want Serine to remain queen or do you want her deposed?” Betty indicated five monitors, three quarter-sized and two eigth-sized.

            “This vote will not be secret.” Betty said. “When you vote everyone will know whether you have voted yes or no. After the vote, you must be ready to supply an answer to why you voted the way you did.”

            “One more thing.” Betty said. “Deposed doesn’t mean a change in size. It means one sixteenth, or elimination. Man your booths!”

            A chill ran through the room. Serine was already start to bow to the ievitable. The two men and three women walked to the booths. They were set up in order of orriginal number: Bill, Sheri, Cameroon, Sandra, Annie.

            “When I say go, you will answer the question presented with either a ‘yes’ or ‘no’ response on the keypad. Do you want Serine to remain as full-sized Queen? Go!”

            Instantly all five of them pressed their buttons. The result was immediate and predictible. The vote was four to one in favor of Serine being deposed and eliminated, with Cameroon the only person in favor of Serine remaining the Queen. Serine bowed her head towards inevitability.

            “It seems that you are not a very popular Queen.” Remarked Betty. “But before we eliminate you, lets find out the reasons. We’ll start on the right side with Annie.”

            “Well,” Annie said, “It wasn’t that you were terrible. It was just that, well, I didn’t want you to be full-sized, expecially after some ways you acted towards us.”

            “Sandra, what are your reasons?” Betty asked.

            “Well, too be honest, I was never too fond of Serine.” Said Sandra. “And I really think someone else should be in charge.”

            “Cameroon, why did you vote to keep Serine the Queen?” Betty asked.

            “I like Serine,” Said Cameroon. “And I’d feel a lot more comfertable with her ruling than any of the other people here.”

            “Sherri, why did you vote against Serine,” Betty asked.

            “Mainly the same reasons as Annie,” Sherri said. “We need someone else.”

            “And lastly, Bill,” Said Serine.

            Bill looked straight up at the giantess Serine, and said, “Because she betrayed me, still.”

            “Well,” Betty said, “Your sentence has been dealt. Serine, please make your way to the shrinking booth.”

            Serine walked grimly into the shrinking booth like many times before. The door closed, and there was a flash of light. Like Tom and Dave before her, Serine found herself in a room of cathedral-like proportions, with walls and celings a hundred feet out for her. This was expecially a shock for Serine, who had never been smaller than quarter size. She looked up at the tall room and felt her will shaking.

            The door opened and Betty walked in, tall and unbelievable as seeing the statue of liberty for the first time. Serine felt herself get weak in the knees as she looked up at Betty.

            Betty, of course, was smiling. “Why hello there!” She said, smiling a smile that was easily big enough to fit Serine several times. Serine didn’t respond, rather she crouched and waited as Betty bent down and picked up the miniscule girl. Betty held Serine visibly in her hand as she returned to the main room.

            The five shrunken contestnants gasped when Serine was brought out. Since Tom and Dave had both been shrunken away from everyone none of them had yet seen a four-inch person. Serine was absolutely miniscule, and the five of them looked horrorstruck. Annie looked like she was about to break into tears.

            “Yes, this is the size each of you will become at elimination.” Betty said. “Remember, you voted her for this.” Betty lowered Serine and put her into a small bag that was hanging around her hip. Betty shut the bag with an audiable zip.

            “Can she breathe in there?” Blurted Annie, her concern breaking forth.

            “Oh yes. No need to worry about that. Air passes easily through this bag.” Betty said. “As one of you will likely find out soon.”

            There was a chilled silence as the five remaining contestants looked to each other’s faces. Betty let this moment happen for dramatic sake, then continued.

            “Now you shall select your new King or Queen.” Betty said. “The rules are simple. When I say go, you must press the button of the person you want to be the next full-sized leader. You can vote for anyone you want except yourself, and you cannot vote for Serine, because you just deposed her. Okay, now!”

            The five conestants pressed their buttons. Since they were in a semi-circle, they could all see each others responses. They were as follows:

 

Bill: Sandra

Sherri: Annie

Cameroon: Sheri

Sandra: Dave

Annie: Sandra

 

            Betty considered the votes and smiled. “You have chosen Sandra to be your next full-sized Queen, since she is the only one with two votes.” Betty said. Sandra smiled with pride. Her plan had worked, thanks to loyal alliance-girl Annie and her new fling Bill.

            “Now again I will ask each of you to specify your reasons.” Betty said. “Starting this time with Bill.”

            “Well,” Bill said. “I chose Sandra because she is my partner, and if I can’t vote for myself, that’s who I’d vote for.”

            “Sherri, why did you pick Annie?” Betty asked.

            “Because we’ve been friends most of the game,” Said Sherri. “And I think she’d be a kind and gental ruler.”

            “And Cameroon, why did you pick Sherri?” Betty asked.

            Cameroon was a little stumped. Why did he pick Sherri.? In honesty, since he couldn’t vote for himself or Serine he just hit a random button. But wasn’t Sherri the same person who embarrassed him by picking him up? That didn’t really hold a candle to what everyone did to everyone else later, but still…he should have voted for Annie, because that would have put her with Sandra, and better Annie and Sandra, for gods sakes! It had been on the back of his mind, the wonder what would happen if Sandra took charge.

            “Because…I didn’t want someone else to win.” Said Cameroon, vaguely. He really hoped Betty would not press it, and fortuanitely she didn’t.

            “Sandra, why did you pick Dave?” Betty asked.

            “Because,” Sandra said, a malicious smile on her face, “I knew that no one else would.”

            “Very cold, I like it,” Said Betty. “And you, Annie, why did you pick Sandra?”

            “We’ve been friends for a while.” Annie said. “And I think she’s the best of the choices.”

            “Well, there you have it.” Betty said. “Sandra, if you could make your way to the machine for enlargement.”

            Sandra gleefully strutted off to the machine. She walked in and heard the door slam shut. She smiled smugly as she awaited the resizing beams. They came, and then in an instant she found herself in a very small room with a door handle that was, surprisingly, significantly below her head.

            Sandra did not go into the other room but opened the door and strode triumphantly back into the game room. Everything looked surprisingly small. She had not been full-sized since her team lost at the target-shooting game. Betty was no longer a giantess. Annie only came up to her knee, and Bill and Cameroon were almost ridiculously tiny. If only Sandra could see Serine now, tiny and locked away in that purse…

            “Congradulations on your claiming of the monarchy,” Said Betty. “But as you know, every time there is a change of government there are casualties. Those who didn’t support your rise to power now have to be made to pay.”

            Everyone looked at each other, not knowing what to make of it, but knowing it can’t be good.

            “Sandra, you will now pick one of the two people who did not vote for you and eliminate them.” Betty said. “It’s either Cameroon or Sherri. Who do you preffer?”

            Sandra thought about it for a moment. She would really like to get rid of Cameroon, his attachement to Serine had been quite annoying. But letting Cameroon go free with Serine was not Sandra’s idea of proper punishment. No, Cameroon had to be left here to suffer. Sherri could be sent away. Sandra and Sherri had never really gotten along, and it would be convenient to break up the Annie-Sherri friendship.

            “I chose to eliminate Sherri.” Sandra said. A look of shock and then anger came across Sherri’s face. Sherri certainly didn’t expect to be the one picked. Damn Sandra, it was all about politics.

            “Sherri, if you would please make your way to the shrinking machine for reduction.” Betty said. Sherri obeyed, walking over to the shrinking room, the same path and size Sandra was when she entered, but this time going in the opposite direction in regards to size.

            Sandra watched with satisfaction as Sherri dissappered into the machine. She was pleased with herself that the other two strong female types were gone. Only the silly Annie remained. Bill had been thoroughly immasculated, having been shrunk continuously from the second day, and Cameroon wasn’t well liked for his relationship with Serine. Victory was in the bag, she believed.

            There was a flash, and once again Betty went into the shrinking room to retrieve another 4-inch shrinking vitctim. Betty held tiny Sherri high for everyone to see.

            Sherri, unlike Serine, was holding herself high in the shrinking. Sure she was scared, but she made up her mind to deal with it and be strong. There was no use freaking out. The first shrink had been the hardest, but every successive one had been easier. She would not let the pressure get to her.

            Sandra was able to get one last good look at Sherri before Betty slipped her into her bag, unzipping it and popping Sherri in before zipping it again. Now it was just four of them: full-sized Sandra, fourth-sized Annie, and eigth-sized Bill and Cameroon.

            “You are all that remains of the orrignal eight.” Betty said. “Enjoy what you have, because the next shakeup happens tomorrow night, like it or not. Queen Sandra, please gather up your subjects and return to the house.”

            Sandra did as she was told, picking up Annie in one hand by the waste, and clutching both Bill and Cameroon in her other hand. Biding farewell to Betty, she exited the compound and returned to the house.

            The first thing everybody noticed was that there were now only three bedrooms. This was less relevant though now that there were only four of them, and it would be assumed that Sandra and Bill would room together.

            Once Sandra entered she placed Annie, Bill, and Cameroon on the kitchen counter. It struck her how small her remaining group was. It was barely a group at all!

            “I don’t think I need to tell you anything,” Sandra said, talking in a soft voice but carrying authority. “So as long as you don’t disobey me, you’ll be in good hands.”

            She gathered them off the counter and they proceeded to watch a few movies together. Cameroon tried to stay well away from Sandra, and even tried to stay away from Annie although they had gotten along so well up into this point. He really did feel like and outsider at this point and didn’t want to talk to anyone.

            Bill was watching the movie from the next of Sandra’s shirt. Sandra had been bigger than him before she was the queen, but now she was so much bigger than him. Her giant size and sexiness were alluring. Sandra didn’t seem to mind as Bill slumped lower and lower into her shirt, to the point where he could no longer see the TV, but he didn’t care.

            Annie sat next to Sandra, the woman she helped enlarge, but no longer felt so good about her. Sandra had tried to come across to Annie as being friendly, but Annie was now trying to see through that. Sandra just wanted to win. They all did, really, but Sandra was the most rutheless about it. Well, that’s it, thought Annie in her mind. The alliance is off. We’ll see how well she floats without me.

            Well after midnight they all went to bed. Cameroon and Annie went to their individual rooms, and Bill went with Sandra. The last words spoken that night were, “Are you ready for a fun night?”, from Sandra to Bill.

 

Chapter End Notes:

The eight contestants have now been widdled down to four! Who will be the eventual winner? What happens to the eliminated contestants? And is there a chance for any of the four eliminated contestants to get back into the game? Stay tuned to find out!