- Text Size +

He reached over to the night stand and got out his glasses and put them on and looked down at me with his hand on his sides. He raised his hands to his tits and began tweaking his nipples. He then opened the draw on his night stand and pulled out a chain with titty pinchers on both sides and clenched them on his nipples. He knelt down enough so that the bow of the hanging chain was in front of me and ordered me to grab onto it and hold tight. I found myself hang between he tits, being swung left to right over the bed. He then turned around and sat and on the bed pushing himself toward the middle. I was unable to hold onto chain any longer because of the force and the movement and fell and slid down his hairy well rounded belly. I could feel his hard-on through his underwear.

“Get back up there and pull on that chain, Brain!” he said loudly almost irritated. I climbed over the belly and got to the chain and grabbed onto it with my arms, as he sat up on the bed with his back against the wall. I stood there this time between his tits and the chain in my arm. “Now Brain pull damn you. PULL!” He said loudly with a smile. I pulled and let up and pulled again. He grunted and moaned and seemed to enjoy it. I did too. This went on for about 15 minutes until he undid the titty-pincher from his tits, and put it back in the draw next to his bed. I was already on the left nipple licking it and biting on it and he grabbed me and pulled me away and held me in one hand with his thumb overlapping my torso that made it impossible to use my arms. “ Brain, you do not do anything without being told to. Do I sense a deficit on discipline?” His asked

“No Sir!” I shouted “That's more like it!” he answered.

He then just stared at me a few minutes. I looked into his huge bearded face with glasses on and noticed how he was almost eating me with his eyes. He then took off his socks with his other hand. One sock he kept in his hand and brought it up to his nose and smelled it. He then brought it up to my face and and commanded me to breathe it in. “ I want to hear you suck in the smell Brian. Breathe it in as hard as you can. Do it now!”

I did, the sock was not that stinky until he got to the bottom part where the toes fit in. Again he commanded me to suck in the stench. I did and was nauseating. He felt as my body got a bit weaker in his hand and he laughed. What I did not know was how was stroking his cock at the same time. After this was done and he finished laughing at me he simply tossed the sock over the edge of the bed. He then began to treat me like a baby using a voice like parents do when they do baby talk. “Tsk, tsk, tsk, little Brian. That wasn't so bad. Come, come” He the kissed me with his huge lips on my face. I was now hornier than ever. He smiled and began kissing me again more and more.

All at once his tongue came out and he licked me in the face.  He let up his thumb, “Keep still!” he wispered while licking and kissing me.

Turning me over kissing and licking. Spreading my legs apart with his tongue attempting, simulating to eat my ass out. I watched him stroking his cock.

I was in extacy!

This went on for a very long time.