- Text Size +

After he was done with that he took out a wooden board out of the drawer and placed it on his legs. He then proceeded to take out a roll of scotch tape too. He laid me on the board and stared at me.

 

“Aren't you a well built little Ex-G. I. Brian Would have loved to have seen you in a uniform!

 

Now spread out your arms and legs!” After I did he taped them to the wooden board. And carried me into the kitchen placing the board I was on the table which was exactly the right height he needed. As I looked up I had the best view of his cock and the hanging balls, that he rubbed on me gently. I could see as he pulled his skin back slowly exposing his cocks head which was read and almost ready to explode. He then started rubbing and gently slapping it on my torso. I tasted his pre-cum.

“You know what Brain. I need to a break. I think I'll have to invite a good friend of mine over here too. You might know him as-well, his also an older fellow just about as old as I am. You need to stay quiet until your told to talk, or talked to! Understand?” He then placed a dish cloth over me hiding me and left the room.

I laid there at least 30 Minutes until the doorbell rang. I could hear a new voice, a voice that was not a deep as his. It did sound familiar. They spoke German to each other. I understand enough German to make out that he was happy to be invited, and how good and you look and typical gay bla bla.

 

They finally came into the kitchen and he made tea. I could hear the water cooker, hear the cups on the table, the pouring of water, hear their conversation hear how they started making out. I could hear another belt buckle getting undone, and could make out the sound of a dick getting deep throat-ed. All at once the other older man took the cloth of me and we looked at each other.

I did not see the older bearded man very well then he was busy going down on his new guest. “Well well If it isn't my neighbor Brian. Funny seeing you here! What a pleasant surprise. I normally despise Americans, so arrogant as you all are, living in Europe not even able to speak any language but their own, but you look almost good, good enough to eat!” he said sarcastically.

If I could have, I would have ran this time, then that was actually my next door neighbor,

Mr. Klemke was his name, and we were not exactly friends.

 Mr. Klemke then picked up the board and smiled at me. He was not bearded like the older man whom I actually came to visit in the first place. He was ugly and skinnier and smelled rather like smoke and beer. “So our rowdy little American man. The boy next door, and a hand-full to say the least. Did you not tell me to go and fuck myself this morning? Now who's fucking who?” he said and turned the wooden board upside down.

“Please don't hurt me! I'll do whatever you want! Look I'm sorry I promise not to say it again. Okay?” I screamed with fear and began to piss all over myself. Mr. Klemke chuckled, and stroked the older bearded mans head and enjoyed getting more aroused.

Mr. Klemke turned the wooden board back up and licked me from crotch to face really long and slow and wet. Saying “I won't say it again I promise! Little prick! You taste like a hot dog!”

 The bearded old man got up and took the wooden board which I was taped to from Mr. Klempke. He held it up to their faces and they both looked at me, and at each other, and back at me.

“Brain Brain, your nieghbor is an old lover of mine. I know him over 20 years now! But I had no clue that you knew him too. I am shocked! How could you behave in such a manner? Mr. Klemke whatever shall we do?” said the older bearded man to me.

Mr Klempke spit a thick wad on me, again they laughed again.