- Text Size +

The wooden board where I was stuck to, was placed again on the table, rather in the middle of the table this time. He just spit on me! Disgusting!

Mr. Klemke bent over the table with his face over me and started licking passionately his spit was dripping down my back. The bearded old man ate out Mr. Klemke's ass.   Took out the sex-cream I brought the day before, and started fucking Mr. Klemke. “He's fucking me Brian, he's fucking me Brian. Ooh GOTT! JA!” whispered Mr. Klemke softly.

I watched the grunts on his face and could feel he soft cheek and hear his moans of pleasure.

 The bearded old man told Mr. Klemke in German to give me over to him.

“Don't even dare to imagine that I'm finished with you Brian, not yet!” Mr. Klemke threatened as he handed the wooden board onto him behind his back. I was placed on Mr. Klemke's back, watching as the bearded older man rubbed his huge long cock between Mr. Klemke’s butt-cheeks.

I could see the head come up and down like a piece of healthy asparagus. Up and then down and then up and down again. And all at once he began fucking Mr. Klemke’s ass again looking down at me the whole time. Bearded man smacked Mr. Klemkes ass a few time with a wet hand.  Being careful that the board on which I was attached too, did not fall onto the floor.

Mr. Klemke let out a groan of pleasure. This went on long while, but I was now hornier that ever. The bearded older man pulled out. Lifted the wooden board from Mr. Klemkes back. Mr. Klemke got up turned around and started making out with the bearded man. They would not stop, I was gently placed back down on the table's edge. I was, funny as it may seem, getting jealous. I had made the date here with the bearded old handsome one, not Mr. Klemke!  And I don't smoke!  The old man told me in the chatroom that he dislikes smokers.  But most of all I hated Mr. Klemke!

I found myself taped to a wooden board unable to this, getting used and made fun of by my ugly next door neighbor. It just can't get any worse.

Somehow throughout the mist of all this madness, the fear, the pleasure, the jealousy and the rest, I enjoyed my disposition. The two giants turned around and looked down at me, started stroking their cocks faster and kept on making out until they both came all over me and the table top at same time! I saw the 2 long cock shooting the white, warm wet juices all of me. It was better than any porno! Then they kissed lightly and the older man left to go wash his hands.

Mr. Klempke took his cup and took a drink of his cooled off tea, and pulled up his pants, tucked in his T-Shirt and redid his belt. Mr. Klempke sat down at the table starring at me smiling, undoing the tape on my arms. I wanted to jerk myself off. “No you don't.” said Mr. Klemke to me pushing my arms apart with his pointer finger. I stopped. He looked down at me with a satisfied expression on his face. He obviously thought that he was the boss. My cock was throbbing needing attention, but I was not allowed.

The bearded old after having cleaned himself off sat at the table as well and kissed Mr. Klemke again, they both looking at me. The bearded old man commanded to finish myself. And as I did, the orgasm was so strong that I passed-out.