- Text Size +

 

Breakfast blow job coffee club.

The next morning I awoke cleaned off in what I imagined was a sleeping bag. I stuck my head out to find that I was in the bearded man shoe on the shelf. I found myself bundled up in a dish towel. The room was dark, but I could hear the men snoring in the bed. I just made the best of it and huddled up a much as I could and went back to sleep.

 The next morning I was awakened by Mr. Klemke. He had shaken the shoe I slept in.

“Now now Brain time to get up.” His breathe smelled of smoke again and had just finished straitening up the bed I imagined. He pulled me out of the shoe wrapped up in the dish towel not allowing me to move too much.

“What are planning on doing with me?  This aint fucking funny!  And what is with that magical ring?” I yelled almost in panic.

“ It's breakfast time Brian. It's breakfast time.  Oh I am amused indeed!  And...

Oh the ring only work with him, and does not work on everyone. I cannot use it, and it doesn't effect me. The chatroom in which you you clicked into is mostly full of old perverts. Only 5 of them in this club have magical rings. There are only 5 which exsist. But not everyone can use them. The rings choose there master themselves you see. With this ring of his he can change people into animals, or objects or whatever he wants. It was my idea to shrink someone though.  And I thought about you then I've seen you often enough with older gentlemen going and comming out of your appartment.  You are the fírst and only one he ever shrank.   Just relax, Brian, you are only our pet now. And he has no intention of hurting you Brian. Not him.” Mr. Klemke said and smiled diabolicaly.

I saw that he was wearing my jogging pants. As we got into the kitchen. The bearded older man was already sitting there in pajamas reading a newspaper.

Mr. Klempke put me on the table.

“Ah Brain, you are awake. How nice.” said the older bearded man coming closer to me with his face. He kissed me gently. I smelled the coffee on his breathe.

I unwrapped my self from the dish towel and Mr. Klempke took it and hung it on the wall giving it a loud whip before hanging it. “What are you going to do to me? I demand you tell me.” I yelled

“Brain, eat something!” He said aggrivatingly gaving me a piece of bread with butter on it from his finger tip. I took it and ate it. “Now that's more like it! Brian you are now safer than ever. No more paying rent, or anything of that nature anymore. Other than that you still do find me attractive. Don't you? We are going to look after you. The club that you joined in the chat room ended with hard to find. It took months to find someone the ring would work on. You were hard to find! Welcome to the club!” He said laughing with Mr. Klempke out loud. “Now open up your mouth I got something for you.” He then picked up his spoon which had a drop of cooled off coffee on it and tipped it over my face. I stood there naked and wet smelling like coffee.



Be care what you ask for.

 

“And to answer your question more concretely Brian. We are going to demand things here and you are going to do what we want! If you don't we'll punish you properly!” Mr. Klemke replied.

“Fucking prick!” I responded

“Oh too bad that I got to go soon. Nice jogging pants, by the way I think I shall keep them for myself!  By the way again...I could use a good foot massage, Brain. And now watch your tongue!”

The bearded older man picked me up and kissed me gently. Stood up and pulled his pajama trousers down sat back down, pulled his cock out and place me on it.

“Now make it hard, boy!” he said. I cried out loud. Mr. Klempke came over got on his knees where his face was a couple centimeters from me and said. “ You heard him, Brain. Or do I have to punish you?” I stood there confused and Klempke grabbed me fast than I could think and pushed me in his mouth acting like I was a dick that needed to be sucked on. Massaging my head moving down towards my ass with his tounge movements all over me. I couldn't breathe. “Ja, ja that is what I like to see” said the older bearded man excited. After about a minute of this Mr. Klemke then pushed up me over the older man's pot-belly, and started sucking the bearded man off, pushing me up to his right nipple. I smelled even more like coffee now and had bread crumbs, ham, cheese and butter pieces stuck to me, and was all covered with saliva.

 “Boy now you can bite on my nipple, boy. Do it!” Is what I hear from the bearded old man. As he held me gently in place under his shirt. And I saw as he pinched his other nipple with his other hand. He finally came about 10 minutes later and I felt the sound through his breast. He pulled me out of his pajama top. Held me up to his face and kissed me, “You little tasty nasty naughty man you. You should learn watch your mouth, Mr. Klemke has a short temper and does not fancy you like I do! But I won't let him do anything too harming to you.” he said and licked me clean from the rest of Mr. Klemke's bread crumbs, strawberry jam and what not. And wiped me off with a paper towel.

During which, Mr. Klempke took a drink of his coffee, burped and murmured something in German about stuff he had to do that day, and left the kitchen. I was place back on the kitchen table and give more to eat.

I had absolutly no appatite anymore. The bearded older man got up and pulled his trouser back up. Mr. Klempke had obviously swallowed the whole load! I was amazed to how much a man of his age could come in one day.

The older bearded man took the newspaper and me in the other hand, as Mr. Klempke came back in with his clothes on and said good-bye kissing him, and I understood as he mentioned “See you next month.”

Mr. Klemke already had cigarette in his hand and place it in his mouth while looking for his lighter in his pocket with the other hand. Typical junky, I thought silently to myself that time, not saying anything, to wanting to make them excited again. Thank goodness that they did not live together!

I was put in the upper pocket of the pajama top and we went into the bedroom where he finished reading his newspaper and dozed off while doing so in bed with me in his pocket.