- Text Size +

Punishment is a mouth-full.

After he awoke I was already on the table next to the bed. I was sitting there frustrated having not been able to open up the god-damned draw where the ring was being stored.

He grabbed on his pajama pocket, feeling that it was empty, throwing the newspaper on the floor shouting “HEY!”

Finally looking down at me. “Da bist du! There you are. What did you loose on my table? You looking for something?” He then picked me up forcefully and I was scared. “I am afraid that I'll have to punish you this time, Boy.”

He pulled his pajama bottoms down once more and put me on his cock.

“This time you'll have to make it hard!” I played with it about an hour long I was quite exhausted, and it did not smell so fresh as it did during our last number with Mr. Klemke in the kitchen. He observed me the whole time. All at once he took a hand-full of spit out of his mouth with one hand pressed me on his cock with the other and rubbed the spit everywhere with the other. “Ooh that feels right!” he said.

He then lifted me up to his mouth, while jack himself off with the other hand. I felt the hot stinky breathe, saw the teeth, felt the wiskery beard all brushed up against me. “No, No please no.” I begged. The older man giggled and was even more aroused. Demonstrably licking his lips, and moaning lustfully millimeters away from my face, he then went on to licking me from head to toe. And held me upside down with my legs in his hand, allowing my upper body to dangle. This time he licked me in the face with a wad of spit on his tongue and rubbed his tongue up along my body till he could see that I too got aroused from this treatment. He then began to speak.

“Yes that's it ha ha!...I know of a suitable punishment. I am starting to get hungry Brian...just scream for me wiggle around in my mouth, if you don't I just might forget that it's you and bite into you and swallow you!”

He said right before he forced my upper body in his mouth. He then jerk himself the rest of the way off, it seemed like an eternity, he was laughing and moaning. His lips held me in his mouth. He did not use his teeth.

I almost even managed to slip out once, until I got pushed back in with his free hand. This time a bit deeper. My legs kick around on the outside and my feet got hung up in his nostrils I could feel his mustache on the back of my legs, the snot from his nose started to drip down them. I almost suffocated to death, but managed to keep on wiggling trying to get out.

He then opened his mouth completely as his orgasm came, “Aaaahhh!” he howled. I fell out and rolled along his tummy and landed where his hand was where everything was covered with sperm. “Oh Brian, Brian...” was the last thing I remember hearing a long with his heavy breathing.

My body was so completely exhausted that fell unconscious.,

I awoke again in his shoe a much more softer shoe this time wrapped up again in a dish cloth, but I found myself locked up somewhere else it was dark. I could not hear anything. I imagined that no body was home. My body was sore, I had bruises. I was out of energy. But all in all I was fine.

After my eyes adjusted somewhat to the dimness. I could make out that I was somewhere in a deep wooden drawer. There was a stapler, paper, pen, pencils, an USB stick and ink cartridges for a printer. This has be a desk in which I cage up in. The laptop was more than likely right outside of these 4 walls on the top.

But there was no way to get out. Who know what he would do to me if I got out on my own? If I ever were to call the police or whoever, who would believe me? I have hardly any friends anyway. My low-wage job barley paid the rent, and other than looking for sexy older daddies online, I had hardly any other hobbies. I cried. I got out of the shoe.

I pulled the dish towel out of the shoe and wrapped it around my body trying to make a toga out of it. There was a small bowl of water, which I drank out of using my hands, and a napkin with broken pieces and a saucer with sour cream. I had to eat, I was literally starving. I found an old letter heading, his name was Prof. Donnerstag, Jürgen, from the university of Cologne. At least now I know his name,and who he was. I started thinking about him, and was hat being done to me.

Jürgen was, not only perverted giant and all, but from the way he looked and his deep voice, a hunk!

Even though he was partly responsible for my situation. I did not hate him. I was although scare a little, but was still looking forward to seeing him again.

Was I falling in love? Or am I starting to go crazy?

After I ate and was done snooping around, I decided to go back in the shoe, and waited for Jürgen to get back home.

This time it was a new unused sneaker.

It smelled new at least...Maybe it was his way of excusing himself? I fell asleep again.