- Text Size +

 

John the ass fucker.

I woke up again after a long while. I could hear the door open and close, I saw light through the cracks of the draw I was in. I snugged myself up deeper in the shoe, hiding. I heard the draw being unlocked.

“So you ate.  Very responsible.  Just stay put till I let out of your shoe!” Jürgen said. I felt him lift the shoe. I was being carried over into the bedroom.

Jürgen sat on his bed, he had his panamas on. He held the shoe on his lap.  I was still hiding inside afraid to come out.

“Brain, either you come out now, or I'll just pull you out!” Jürgen said and burped.

I stuck my head out and let my eyes adjust to the light. I looked up into his face. He was grinning. I stood up with my arms up in the air. “No no Brian, not like that.” He lifted the shoe up slowly and kissed me, I could smell beer on his breath. He took the toga like cloth off of me, and rubbed his soft beard on my body. My dick got hard again.

He then took me out of the shoe, tossed the shoe on the floor. He stood up and took off his pajama bottoms.

“You like that don't you. I know.   You got a hard on again.  You really are a nice little stud.  I'd would not love to anything else right now but play with you again, but now it's bed time. I know of someone you can pal around with tonight when I sleep.”  Jürgen said lightly drunk.

He then pulled open his underwear put me in them, making sure that I was hugging onto his limp cock. He then let 'em slap shut again on the underlining of his tummy. Jürgen went over to the mirror to observe the bigger bulge which it made and grabbed onto it sturdy with his hand.

“This is more comfortable than a shoe, at least for me. You'll just have to learn to be best friends with my cock, Brian.” he said. I felt his cock getting harder. He then went to bed and fell right to sleep. I laid awake, cuddling up on his balls.

And when he tossed and turned I did as well with him in accord, trying not to wake him up. His dick stayed hard the whole night!

The following morning Jürgen awoke as the door bell rang. He forgot at first that I was still in his underwear, until he started putting on his robe. He then opened them up, saw me hugging onto his cock. And let out a “Nice!  King of the hill, king of the hill, its up to you New York, New York, Neeew Yooorck!” Jürgen sang and closed the underwear back up and farted, tied his robe shut and went to the door to see who was there.  It stank to say the least, but I held it out.

Jürgen pushed the button. “Ja bitte!"

John: “Hi Jürgen its me John. We wanted to an have breakfast together.  Or did you forget?”

Jürgen: “No, ah.” grabbing onto me and the bulge in his underwear from the outside of his robe.

Jürgen: “Look, I'll ring you in, just come upstairs. We can eat hear.”

Jürgen pushed another button and I could hear a loud BUZZZZ. That meant that he let him in the house and that John was on his way upstairs.

I could almost see it comming.  The next round...

Jürgen undid his robe opened up the underwear and looked down at me saying “Just stay put and and keep your mouth shut.  My little dick holder, cock-ring boy!”

I was happy that he aired the underwear out. Did he not even realize that he farted?

The doorbell rang, Jürgen stopped decking the table and went to the door.

John: “Hello there stranger, been a while at least 3 years. Just visiting Berlin, did some work on the university and thought that I'd just come over and visit an old friend.  Did you miss me?”

Jürgen: “Sometimes I guess, I love an Amercan you know."  Jürgen giggled.  "You still look handsome and you have not lost your charm!”

They hugged and kissed. John took of his jacket. They went into the kitchen and Jürgen made coffee, warmed up some buns in the oven, and they talked and ate.

Jürgen farted again, this time I could not stand it and puked.   And coughed out-loud, yelling and protesting, I was trying to get out of his stinking underwear.  Jürgen turned red.

John: “Now I know that I heard you fart, but what was the rest. I hear coughing sound coming out of your crotch. What is going on here?”

Jürgen stood up opened his robe and pulled me out and put me on the table. I grabbed a napkin and wiped myself off as good as I could, cursing under my breathe and spitting. During which Jürgen tried to tell John about how he found me in a dark room in a gay bar and took me home with him.

John: “WOW! I wish I had one too! Cute little fucker! Can I hold him?”

Jürgen: “ Sure but be careful.”

John looked at me for a second first, and I looked back up at him.  He was also a cute cuddly looking cubby man with a gray beard. 

John: " Now hold still..."

I ran toward Jürgen.

John laughing: "Wow he is fast, maybe my hands are too big and ugly."

Jürgen picked me up. And patted me softly on my head trying to relax me.

“Let me clean him off first.  He's had a hard night to say the least.  A nice and hard.” Jürgen said chuckling, and took me over to the sink. Using warm running water and dish soap he bathed me off. I imagined that he did this already as I was unconsious enough, and I did love his hands.   John stood behind him watching.

“I think he is afraid of me maybe?” John asked

Jürgen looked down at me made his face more serious.  And shook me in his hand lightly.

“Hey! Do I sense a deficit on discipline Brian?  I'd love to spank you, but only if I had too.  Is that what you want?” Jürgen asked

“No sir. You just farted too much, and I just could not...” I replied.

“It's good now! Brian be quiet! I am not amused! Shut-up.” Jürgen said seriously.

Jürgen then handed me over to John. John started to dry me off with a couple of paper napkins. He did have stronger hands than Jürgen, but he was gentle. His hands were warm.  He then put the napkins on the counter next to the sink. I was naked and in John's warm hand. John rolled me over on my stomach, rubbed his finger along my back down along my ass my legs. He then went over to his jacket got out his glasses and put them on. “Just relax handsome. Just relax. Nice ass! You got there!” he said. He rolled me over and looked at me frontal side. I had a hard dick again.

“Oh I see that it isn't that bad after all.”

Jürgen: “He loves older men like us! Take off your shoes and pants and let him at it.”

John: “You don't have to tell me twice!”

John left his shoes in the kitchen and Jürgen showed John into the bedroom, and undid his pants and pulled them down.

John still had his glasses. Jürgen took me from John's grasp and held me on John's dick.

Johns cock was huge and already hard. Jürgen commanded me to grab onto it.

John: “Come on now little man, ride like a pony.”

Jürgen “ John lay on the bed, I am getting hot too just watching.”

John: “Hey Jürgen you want to get fucked?”

John sat on the bed with his back on the wall watching me telling me to make out with his cock. I did.

Jürgen after throwing his clothes on the floor. Came over with the cream in his hand and creamed his ass up, told John to lay on the bed. John did. Jürgen kneed and sat on Johns knees,right in front of me. He pulled himself up close enough and grabbed me and put both his dick together with Johns and made me play with both of them. He then creamed us all up nicely, picked me up, and sat on Johns huge Cock. Looking down I could see Johns hairy breast looking up to his face, which was still wearing glasses.

Jürgen: “Do me doggy- style!”

Jürgen got up, put me on the bed in front of him and got on his hands and knees with his ass in the air. John was already on top. John reach over and grabbed me looking closely at me rubbing his hard throbbing cock on the outside of Jürgens ass.

Then he stopped and rubbed me against it. John took me up close to his face again and kissed me and started fucking Jürgen, holding me in his hand. John put me on his cock as it was in Jürgen ass, I was on the the end where the pubic hair was under his tummy. I was watching his dick going in and out over and over again. John pulled out and shot his wad all over Jürgens back. Jürgen rolled over and was putting his legs in the air.

John:” What you want to get fuck again. Longer?”

Jürgen: “Put Brian in my ass feet first.”

I tried to jump down and run but John was faster.

“Just relax, just relax. You know you've been waiting on this...”said John holding me in his hand around my upper body, with my legs sticking out.

With his other hand he creamed up Jürgens ass more and Held his legs higher in the air.

I felt my legs going in. It was warm, and did not stink at all.  I got lucky this time.   Jürgen was jerking himself off.  I could feel Jürgens heart beat, and feel his moaning of pleasure.

“Oh I am afraid that I am going to fuck you again.  My cock needs it some more and it's harder than ever before!” John said

I up to my waist in his ass already could see John rubbing is already from old cum dripping cock rubbing on me and Jürgens ass.

"Okay Brian, hold on tight

Johns already hardened up cock I was was going to go in again, but I was able to hold onto it as he started fucking again. This time I was holding on to it for my life. It was slippery and wet from the sex and spit and sex jelly.   John was playing with his tits. Not noticing that I was up to my face in Jürgens ass.  

All at once...I got sucked in at the same time Jürgen came. John came too at the same time and pulled out. My arm was hanging out.

John: “ Fuuuuuck!!! Nice fucking orgasm. Where the fuck is Brian? Oh wait don't move.” John pulled me out.

I was coughing and gasping for air.

Jürgen lay on the bed in the afterglow.  Laughing.  John stared at me in his hand until I stopped coughing and was half-way normal again.

“By the way Brian, I was wanting to ask you something.  Are you American too?” he asked

“Yes sir.” I replied

“Well you gonna cum for me Brian.  I like holding you in my hand just jerk it off for me, come on man, we both need it!” he said and began licking me clean. His tongue and hot breathe and beard and I came.

John smacked his lips together, and got up. Jürgen was already in the bathroom and in the shower.

John took me in the kitchen put me in the sink and wash his dick off and went back to the table and drank some coffee.

“ Hey what about me!” I yelled

John laughed and came back to the sink “ I cannot clean myself, or turn on the water or nothing” I screamed at him.

John was stroking his limp cock and said.” Then don't!” and pissed all over me in the sink. His pissed for a long time and I ran all over the sink now unable to escape the steam. John was laughing the whole time. After he was done he jerked his cock and came in the sink. John then turned on the water testing to see if it was warm. Took the dish sponge put some dish soap on on and cleaned the sink. I was under the water and John finally while he was washing his hands pick me up and washed me too.

“Asshole! You fucking prick you ain't no different then all the others.” I screamed at him

“Can't you take a joke?” John said “Besides I kind like you Brian, if Jürgen goes on Vacation or goes out of town I'd be much obliged to take over for a while.  Don't getting to fresh with me bud or I'll get horny again.”  Smiling at me.

Jürgen finally came back in the kitchen smelling fresh, and sat at the table and started eating again. I had already eaten what John gave me, and was being held on the table in John hand, he would let up on out his grip then I would free my arms then he would arbitrarily force my arms back down and hold me again. With his other hand he read a magazine.

 After breakfast was over, and they were finished talking about old times. Jürgen told John that it would be a good idea for him to look after me if and when he went away, because he feared his Ex Mr. Klemke was jealous. Jürgen then put me back with the sport shoe and dish towel back in his desk draw and went out on the town for the day with John to the Opera.

 Later after it got dark outside they came back together, with a DVD. Jürgen took me out of the draw. They then both got naked and went into bed and watched the movie. “Breakfast at Tiffany, is a good old classic. But Brain cannot see too much having to lay there with your cock there under the sheets, the whole time.” John said

“I think I'll allow myself to decide what he does and does not. He belongs to me and not you!” After Jürgen said that John went on down under the sheet and started going down on Jürgen cocks which was already standing at attention. Jürgen held me between his tits, threw the sheets back and observed John in the glow of the T.V. Light. With his other hand he was tweaking his nipple. I could see the ring on his finger.

Jürgen:“You both are cute. John you make me happy you know. John how would you like to fuck Brian, I'd love to watch? “

John:”I do not think that is possible without killing him, but I'd love too.” he said giggling and started deep-throating again.

I could almost see what was coming, but said nothing. Come to think about it I ain’t been fucked on long long time.