- Text Size +

After Jürgen came and John swallowed. John got up and went into the bathroom, brushed his teeth and came back to bed, snuggled up to Jürgen and watched the rest of the movie with us. I can only describe it all as weird. Never would I ever have imagined being is such a disposition, but at the same time feeling safe. Shortly before the film ended John fell asleep. I noticed how Jürgen rubbed on his ring and smiled diabolicaly. Jürgen rubbed his fingers through Johns hair. “John, I really do love you! That is why I want to give you everything you want. Sleep tight till tomorrow first light.” Jürgen wispered. The ring on Jürgen's finger started to glow as he then turned his hand around placing the top of the ring where the gem was, on John's forehead. “My will be done!”whispered Jürgen letting out a tear.

And all at once John too was shrunken laying on Jürgens crotch asleep. He then began to cuddle himself up between Jürgen's cock and nutsack, like a happy little baby on a mothers breast. Jürgen observed this for a few minutes, smiling. Jürgen then lightly took me and John to the drawer. He then placed John as in my new shoe, where John, all by himself wrapped himself up in the hanky, continued to sleep. Jürgen then gave me a kiss and told me it is time to go to bed for now. I too was put in the same drawer with the older shoe and he gave me a new hanky. I did not sleep at all, because John snored like hell all night long!

The next morning I woke up with John already awake, he was going about stomping and hitting the front of the drawer. Obviously angry. “John stop being so damned loud. It won't help much, or do you just want to make Jürgen mad, or something?” Brain said. John came to me in my shoe. “What the hell is going on here? He just can't do whatever he wants! I got to catch a plane tomorrow! I have to be at the university on Monday! Brain why! Why! Why!” John fell down and cried. A few moments later Jürgen came and opened the drawer, we could see the huge face, his huge smile and hear his nice deep voice. “Well now my horny little american Friends. I hear that your now awake. How nice! It is time to eat some breakfast, before we play. Now now John! What ever shall become of this? No, no, no self pity now! Just hold still. I would never hurt you honey!”

Jürgen said while reaching in the drawer and carefully lifting his new captive out, lighly kissing him on his limp body. John was just weak from sadness. Jürgen carried me in my shoe in the other hand. The next thing we knew we were on the kitchen table watching Jürgen eat his bread with chip chop ham. A small mini radio was on the table too back on the wall. Classic music was coming out of it when the news wasn't. I was eating what Jürgen gave me from the ham and drank out of the beer cap my coffee, dipping my bread crumbs in it. John just drank his coffee, and looked down, down and out that is. Jürgen, after he was done. Cleaned off the table, told us to wait and left the room.

John “Brian man I cannot live like this, I am not a fucking slave! I do not know and cannot understand how you adjusted to this lifestye, but I will never...For christs sake I too am a professor for literature, I've got a life and familey in the states. I'd rather die that be a sex toy for Jürgen. He is not who I thought he was all these years. I am going to jump from the table!” Brain “John no please!” Brain tried to hold him back but Jürgen was stronger and went to the edge looking down to the kitchen floor. It seemed like a five story building.

John just stood there looking down. Jürgen arrived in the kitchen just in time pushing John back on the table, John landing on his ass! Pointing his finger at John in a demostratively bossy matter. “Nobody is going to die here, unless I say so! Niether you or Brian! You hot little fuckers!” Jürgen said with an amusing smirk on his face. Jürgen had no pants or underwear on and was already fondeling his cock. Jürgen placed the tube of sex-jelly on the table. “John you are going to fuck Brain for me! Right now in the kitchen, on the table, zack, zack! Come come Brian, make his cock hard! Or do I have to get creative with punishment again?” Jürgen said slapping his hands on the table to the left and right of us, making the floor under us shake. I went over to John. “ Okay John just relax. Let's get this over with.” I said as I got on my knees, and started to go down on him.

John stood there with me on my knees in front of him playing his skin flute. I must admit I enjoyed it too! Jürgen put his glasses on and came closer with his face. We could feel the warm breathe and smell the coffee and ham. After John's best piece was good and hard. As soon as Jürgen caught wind of it, he said “Okay Brian, face down ass up! Now John is going to show me what it is like to fuck you properly!” I instintively put my ass in the air and Jürgen squeezed a small amount of the sex jelly on the table next to me and John. John then dipped his hands in it, and creamed my ass up real nicely, stroked his cock a few times, and got on his knees behind me and started to rub his hard cock on the outside of my asshole. “I can't believe that I find this erotic! Man this is crazy! Just relax Brain I am going to go slow first. If this is the last thing I may ever do then I want to enjoy every minute of it!” John said as he came back to himself out of that depressive phase he was in. John then put his cock in my ass. “Ja ja gut! That is what I want to see! John, that is my little stud!” Jürgen said kissing and lightly licking John on his back. I could smell the sex jelly, Jürgen's breathe, and feel how Jürgen's spit rolled over John's shoulders down chest and between my leg on my back. After I was good and open and John was moaning of pleasure and fucking away and rubbing his arms in Jürgen beard, a Jürgen was with his lips on his back the whole time. Jürgen was moaning, looking down at us too. “Oh oh ohohohohh I am going to come! I am fucking cummmingg!!!” John screamed.

Jürgen pulled John away from me. Placed John on the chair in front of him. Jürgen had no pants on and jerked himself off. During which John's body glowed and got bigger until he was back to normal size. John fell from the chair on the floor, and layed there panting. Jürgen went over to the sink and washed his hands and made another cup of coffee. I watched it all perplexed. This was the first time that I did not get an orgasm. I felt let down.

John finally, after he started to breath normaly again, slowly got up and sat back on the chair. John looked over at Jürgen and said “Jürgen, what the fuck was that? Am I now back to normal forever?” “Yes in deed you are John, last night you told me that you wanted to fuck Brain. I am only allowed to have on captive that belongs to me not two. And anyways I like you too much John. I had already fallen in love with you the first time I met you the University. I would never do anything which would seriously hurt you. And I know you too well. We are both professionels! Not white trash!” Jürgen replied and offered John the coffee cup. John took it blew the steam back and sipped on it.

“Well what about Brian?” John said “ Brain do you want to stay like this?” John asked me. Before I could reply Jürgen had already reached down and taken me in his hand, over to the sink and washed me off. “John before you carry on like that you should know that I have no intention of changing Brian back. His belongs to me. This is his decision you know. I know all about him and his past. Besides I adore him too much! I would however be honored if you'd stay until tomorrow. I promise no more tricks. Just the three of us.” Jürgen said “I was talking to Brain! Brain was this really your choice?” John asked me coming over to the sink. I looked up at the two older bearded giant men.  I felt complacent.

All at once realizing how adorable they really are. “John, at first it was not, I was scared. But now I really like Jürgen and am quiet comfortable with it. So... the answer is yes. Jürgen. I love you! John I like you too! I do not want to go back to my old life. I have not the education or ability for a good life. I was in army too long and am used to being told what to do. Before I met Jürgen, the only thing I had was three jobs and an alchohol problem, a nasty neighbor and could not come to term with anything at all. I hated my reality. I would have been homeless in about a year to tell you the truth.” Brian replied as he broke down and cried.

Jürgen and John kissed each other. John picked me up out of sink and wrapped me in a dish towel, and kissed me softly, holding me against his bearded cheek. “There there little buddy, everything is aright now!” John said. The two older men drank another coffee together and planed their day. I drank coffee too out of a beer cap. Later on, I was put in the desk this time with a mini radio. I sat and listened to music and news all day and waited until they got back.

Knowing that I made a decision that had just change the rest of my life!

John and Jürgen carried on seeing each other the next three years, back and forth between America and Germany. Until John finally moved in with Jürgen. Now we are all living together. Jürgen hasn't search anymore for anyone in the internet. Mr. Klempke is as good as vanished, and I now have the family as I never had before. With two rich dadies!

I like old men,

Men with smiles

With hearts of gold and beards of grey,

the rest of the poem is still to be written... The end.

Chapter End Notes:

I guess the old saying is true: God give you what you want and not what you need. Or the author at least...