- Text Size +

“Here it comes, Tyler. All your hopes and fears. Culminating.. Ending, right here and right now – so close you can taste it, if you want to. Do you want to taste it?” Nicole's voice was sultry, taunting.

“N-no.. this can't be happening-” Tyler was stunned.

“Check. Mate.” Nicole toppled Tyler's king.

It was a joke, but it's still true. Not about the chess game. Just me being here, tonight, like this.. Can't be happening. It has to be close to midnight. If I offer my soul to the devil, maybe he would stop time. So I could have just a few more hours of tonight before tomorrow comes.

Before leaving her office earlier in the day, Nicole had told him to bring something with him that they could enjoy together. A movie came to mind first. That's what everyone did on a first date, didn't they? It didn't feel right at all. Something romantic then.. No, that was worse. She'd said she just wanted to be with him, to do something frivolous. So Tyler decided to take her at her word. Chess, Checkers.. Scrabble. What was more frivolous than a board game?

He walked up to the house and knocked on the door. Nicole answered. She was wearing a charcoal spaghetti strap tank, very short black denim shorts and low cut black ankle socks. She filled out the shorts and tank top magnificently. She looks.. incredible, in such a simple outfit.

The board games elicited an almost child-like reaction from Nicole when she saw them. Her eyes lit up. “Fun!” For a moment he thought she might be mocking him for bringing something so uninteresting, but she welcomed him inside and 'kindly' asked which game he wanted to be humiliated at later tonight.

Letting Nicole lead him by the hand, they went through a tour of her home. Tyler felt the same contentedness from earlier in her touch. Her house was modest. Clean. She was a concert level violinist. They walked past her book cases, and Nicole indulged him as he looked over her collection. They were classics, many of them. The rest of her books were from a much different spectrum of the literary world. He pulled out one book and looked at the cover. A pretty, twenty-something girl putting on a fierce face while her body seemed to be in throes of transforming into something more animal. Tyler risked a look to Nicole, careful not to let his face betray the smile he was holding back. She had her arms folded, with a look on her face that might have said, 'Go ahead and say something about my trashy book. I dare you.' He simply bit his lower lip as he put the book back, amazed at how this bookshelf reflected the two very different sides of Nicole he had already come to know.

The rest of the evening had gone along in much the same fashion – pleasant, cordial. The fact that Nicole seemed to be going out of her way to make this, whatever it was, feel like an actual date, was not lost on Tyler. It was.. reassuring, but he was sure something else was at play here. She asked him to help in the kitchen with her dinner preparation. She was kind, almost flirty, using any excuse she could find to gently brush herself up against him. Tyler felt like he was being.. lulled, by Nicole. Into a comfortable place. For now.

Nicole was toying with him, he knew. She was genuinely enjoying herself this evening, true, and for his part Tyler was completely enthralled. But right now, all of this was just a journey. Tyler had no control over how or when Nicole would decide to take over and bring them to their destination – a place she had only hinted at back in her office. But he knew it was coming. That knowledge was terrifying and intoxicating at the same time.

Which brought him back to the present. A lost chess match.

“I could be imagining things, but I thought you told me you had some skill at this game, Tyler.” Mock disappointment.

“I did. I mean I - I do.. Have some skill. I haven't lost many times before, really. Apparently you're better. Err, a lot better.” Tyler frowned. That was like a cheerleader trying to play Kasparov. What the hell was that?

They had been playing on the floor. Tyler's back was resting against a couch behind him. Nicole stretched as she rose to her feet. “Mmmm.. bitterness doesn't suit you, Tyler.” Time slowed, or perhaps Nicole was just drawing things out as she circled around the chess board, and he tensed slightly at her approach. He felt her weight settle behind him on the couch. Two perfect, shapely legs came into view as she placed her socked feet on the floor – his legs and body between them. She drew her feet back towards herself sharply, and Tyler felt his shoulders pinned in place against the couch by her calves. Involuntarily, he surged forward in an attempt to extricate himself. He tried to surge forward, anyway. He hadn't budged. If his effort was even noticed by Nicole she gave no inclination. He wasn't going anywhere.

“Besides..” Nicole was leaning back, her hands on the cushions of the couch to either side of her and elbows locked, supporting her weight. “What's the saying? It's not whether you win or lose, just how you play the game. You were clearly distracted tonight. Certainly not at your best. Maybe some day, when you have even.. an ounce.. of self control, we can play again. But tonight, watching you, I could tell your mind was somewhere else. On something else.”

Her hold on his shoulders relaxed. Her right foot lifted off the floor. She brought it back down upon his thigh. Slowly, her foot crept upwards. Her heel reached the bottom of his t-shirt, dragging it along as her foot continued its way up his body. There was just a hint of dampness from her socks against his bare skin. Her foot came to rest with her heel and arch on his chest. She began to press into his flesh with the ball of her foot and her toes, pushing into his ribs, massaging him. It felt incredible.

Oh my God. He was sure her attention had been on the game. Her feet had been so active - scrunching, stretching.. She would drag them back and forth along the carpet, scratching some insistent itch. And he had been watching them. Incessantly.

“You were.. teasing me.” Tyler said to himself as much as to her. “The whole time.” I'm just her toy. It doesn't matter where I am, what I'm doing, what I might be thinking. And she plays with me.. whenever she decides she wants to.

She placed her foot back on the ground beside him. “Now why would I do that? Hmmm?” Rhetorical. He waited for her to continue. “Tyler. I want you to tell me what about my gym clothes made you.. lose it.. so completely in my office today. Don't try to lie. I'll know.”

Tyler swallowed. He had said it himself earlier in the day - nothing escapes her. Why should something like this? This is what she does. She traps me, puts me right where she wants me so easily and forces me to...

Submit. “It was.. the smell. It did something to me, when I got close. And then when I heard you coming in, it was just – too much. I'm sorry, I know it's..” If he felt shame from thinking about it, saying it out loud was worse. Why would Nicole accept something like this? His face flushed. Maybe he really should have just tried to lie again.

Nicole leaned in a bit, once more. “Mmhmm. The smell, of what, Tyler? I want to hear you say it. If you can't, I'll make it worse for you. The smell of my..”

He believed her, that if he wasn't able to just come out with it that she would punish him for it. But his mouth was frozen shut. Jaw clenched tight. He couldn't bring himself to say.. anything.

He felt her move - her mouth, closer now. She was taunting him, giving him one last chance. Still nothing. He heard the soft sound of her plush lips parting right next to his ear.

Time was up. “Feet..?” The whisper in Tyler's ear caressed the sensitive nerve endings as it traveled through, sending electricity through his body. He shivered involuntarily. “I thought so.” Nicole had brought them to their destination. All thoughts of fear, shame, and embarassment had now given way to more primal instincts. Lust, excitement. The only thing left for Tyler was to try and hang on while she had her way with him.

Nicole straightened her right leg, resting her calf on Tyler's shoulder and extending her foot out in front of his face. “Take my sock off. Slowly.” Tyler reached out with both hands and slowly hooked his thumbs into the band of her black ankle sock. He turned the band inside out and began to slowly roll the sock up her foot with his fingers. He had been right about the dampness, the light sheen of sweat moistening his fingertips as he worked the sock off. Her scent reached his nose once more, nowhere near as potent as her gym socks, but unmistakable. His cock throbbed desperately.

As the sock came off, he was able to look at her feet for the first time. Somehow even more perfect than the rest of her. Her toenails were painted immaculately in lilac. The contrast against her light tan was beautiful, but he realized that he would have had the same reaction to any of a million other colors. Her toes were average length, not quite plump but far from thin. A weight came off his shoulders as Nicole lifted her foot slightly.

“Lie down, Tyler. Right where you are. I want you to breathe through your mouth until I say otherwise. Don't try to cheat. I'll know.” Tyler complied. Oh my God. Never, not even in my wildest dreams...

He was on his back, looking up. Waiting. Nicole's face came into view momentarily, and was blocked out as she brought her bare foot up, maybe ten inches above his face. Her soles were incredible - smooth, soft-looking; the product of pampering. There was just the slightest hint of a sallow color on her soles, perhaps the product of the sweat Tyler felt earlier. He couldn't understand why that seemed so erotic.

Nicole rotated her ankle, twisting, stretching her foot. Tyler thought he could see small specks of lint from her sock underneath her toes, stuck in place from her foot sweat. Painfully slowly, she lowered her foot towards him. Testing Tyler's resolve. His heart was thundering. What was such a natural process before, mouth breathing, was suddenly the most difficult thing he'd ever had to do. Her toes scrunched. Unclenched. Scrunched again, slower this time.

Tyler was on the verge of losing control and disobeying Nicole. At that moment, Nicole lowered her foot. The arch came to rest softly on his protruding brow, her foot molding perfectly to it. The ball of her foot came down on the bridge of his nose. Slowly, she drew her toes inward. Grasping, enclosing lightly around his nostrils.

“Sniff, footboy.” Tyler breathed in, not hard, not wanting to completely lose it again in front of Nicole. His senses were instantly assaulted and overcome by Nicole's scent. The overpowering raunch of her gym socks was gone, allowing him to focus on other subtleties in her aroma. Faint traces of moisturizer she must have used today, long ago now. A slight, almost leathery musk, possibly from her work heels. He was intoxicated. His mind was going numb. His erection was becoming painful. “Enough.” Despite his desire, Tyler stopped instantly and began taking in air from his mouth again.

Nicole shifted her foot down, and softly began to trace her toes around Tyler lips. Over and over. Slowly. Testing his restraint. Again. She brought the ball of her foot to his mouth.

“Kiss.” Tyler pursed his lips and lightly kissed her sole. Her flesh was incredibly soft and supple. She brought her toes back up over his mouth and he kissed them as well, sensing a slight deposit of moisture. She pulled her foot up an inch, and he licked his lips. Salty, mixed with something else. “Like you mean it, Tyler.”

Greedy now, he brought his hands up and pulled her foot back down. He was a man possessed. By her smell, by her.. taste. By her. His kissing began passionately but quickly became lascivious, like no part of her foot could be left unexplored.

Nicole was on the verge of ecstasy, and knew the air of casual dominance she had been able to put on up to this point was at an end. What had started as a simple game of power for her was quickly turning into something more complex. She marveled at how easily she was able to completely control Tyler by using his desires against him, and it excited her. That was nothing new. Actually feeling Tyler at her feet, however, was. Her feet were sensitive, not used to being touched by another person. Feeling the hot desperation of his breath against the underside of her toes had almost caused her to gasp out loud. The sensation of his little lips on her sole was incredible, and by the time he began his ministrations on her feet with his tongue, so warm and so wet, it was all she could to keep from touching herself. The space between her legs was saturated. There was a small damp spot on the couch where she was sitting.

Time to take things to the next level. She pulled her foot away. Tyler looked up at her, dumbly. “Come.” She offered Tyler her hand, and he took it.

Tyler was vaguely aware of something odd as they started moving. She's clutching my hand differently.. more possessive? No. Her hand feels.. bigger. But that was impossible. Tyler pushed his thoughts away and let himself be led away to Nicole's bedroom.