- Text Size +

Tyler let Nicole keep her sweat sponge of a sock over his face for another minute or so until she seemed content and removed it. He opened his eyes, idly wondering how much smaller he was. Maybe a foot and a half or so, if I trust my perspective at all. And who wouldn't trust the perspective of someone who isn't sure if he's alive or dead, awake or dreaming? Nicole had a slight sheen of sweat on her face. She looked radiant. His eyes drifted downwards, past the curve of her hips to her sex.

Nicole sighed out a small girly laugh. “Well you look awfully satisfied, mister.”

He looked back into her eyes like someone coming out of a daze. “Oh, th-that was--”

She moved over him and put her index finger over his lips. “Unfortunately.. fortunately? That only makes one of us. I spent all night drinking wine and teasing myself by toying with you Tyler. I'm not waiting any more, so...” She moved in closer and draped a warm, perfect thigh across his lower abdomen. He could feel the dampness of her discharge on her panties. She ran her fingernails over his chest area and took his nipple between her thumb and forefinger, pulling at it lightly. Her mouth was at his ear and she whispered, “I need you to get hard for me again.. Footboy.” She kissed lightly at the outside of his ear, down to his earlobe and Tyler felt his already slight arousal mounting. Once he felt her tongue go to work on the inside of his ear, he let out a low, guttural moan and became fully erect.

Nicole didn't waste any time. He heard a light snap as she removed her panties and climbed on top of him. He entered her and almost gasped as the heat and wetness of her pussy enveloped him. Tyler said a silent prayer of thanks that he had already climaxed because he knew this would have been a short ride otherwise. Nicole slowly began to roll her hips and Tyler let instinct take over as he fell in to her rhythm. After a minute her movements became more urgent and the exhale of her breath became quiet cries of ecstasy. He knew he wasn't going to last much longer and felt climax quickly approaching.

Another minute, and her pace reached a fever pitch as she lifted up one hand to squeeze her nipple, hard. “Oh my God, Tyler. Oh. My. GOOOODDDD!!!” Tyler felt the power of her body as she bore down and began to orgasm. Tyler came blissfully inside of Nicole.

Still trembling from the intensity of her climax, Nicole rolled onto her back next to Tyler a moment later. Their breaths were ragged, and they laid there in silence. Waiting to come back down to earth.

“I, umm.. I couldn't ever, you know, very easily. It just wouldn't happen unless I was, well – highly aroused. Not very often, any more.” Nicole sighed. “But that was... so amazing, Tyler. The mere thought of you, being mine, I just lose it. Oh my...”

“If this is what being happy feels like, then they've been seriously underselling happiness. Happiness needs a new marketing director.” Tyler thought out loud.

Nicole laughed. Having slightly recovered, she got up from the bed. She picked Tyler's t-shirt off the floor and put it on. It barely covered her private area. “I'm not sure I'll be fitting into that again, so be my guest.” Tyler offered.

“Oh, stop that.” She put her hands behind her back and gave him a mocking shy smile. “So.. how does it look?”

How does it look?... Tyler gave himself a moment, hoping he could at least get out a set of words that could come remotely close to describing what he thought. I'd have to write a speech to get all the thoughts out.. or a very long poem. He looked her over. After asking the question she looked unsure, almost vulnerable. Tyler wondered when the last time someone had told her how gorgeous she was – not just idly or in passing, but in a way that actually made her feel that way. Their eyes met and she looked even more unsure, after the silence. “Nicole... No one, ever, has seen a sight more beautiful than the one right in front of me.”

She tilted her head a bit to the side, bit her lip and bunched her eyebrows up. Not like someone who was angry, but someone who was trying to hold back tears. Tyler didn't get to enjoy the moment very long, however, as Nicole leapt at him and began assaulting him with tiny kisses on his neck and face. He took the abuse happily. Nicole got off the bed again.

“Put your pants on and come out here with me. No shoes. I want to see something.”

Tyler complied and followed her into the kitchen. “Stay here.” She opened the door into her garage and came back with a tape measure. He squirmed a bit. “Tyler, I know you don't want to do this but we need to find out if this is reversible, right? I just want to measure you tonight and again in the morning.. With no, err.. foot.. stuff. In between. And see what happens, okay?”

“Fine.” Tyler closed his eyes and stood up straight against the side of her refrigerator.

Nicole had no idea whether Tyler's diminution was reversible or not. Even though part of her hoped it wasn't, another part knew that Tyler might not be ready or willing to accept that yet. So this would be tricky. She had to leave him a ray of hope, just in case. Because she couldn't lose him, not now. She measured Tyler. The tape read 51”.

“49 inches. Wow, you'd be the tallest in the second grade!” She joked, not sure how else to break the number to him. She could feel his anxiety and she sighed. Nicole tilted his face up to look in her eyes and asked, “Are you afraid of what's happening to you? Or are you afraid of.. me?”

Tyler went still. How about fucking terrified of both? But he didn't want to offend her, so he forcibly averted his gaze. He swallowed hard, nervous. “Please talk to me, Tyler..”

“I, it's not like I... I mean, I'm not afraid of you hurting me. Or anything like that.” Tyler started.

“So what is it?”

He sighed, “Nicole.. Tonight in the space of two minutes you went from playing a chess game with me to pinning me at your feet and verbally deconstructing me... How do you think I felt as that was happening? I mean.. I know why you did it. But some of the things you say to me.. Yes, some part of me is scared of all of this. Of you. But I...”

“What? I want to hear it.”

“I still want it. This. Whatever it is. Just don't hold it against me if I seem scared sometimes. Please?”

“Of course not. That's not why I asked, anyway. I just don't want you to have.. you know, second thoughts.”

“Never.” Tyler said.

“Okay. Come to bed?”

…..................................

Tyler turned over in Nicole's bed for what seemed like the hundredth time. His brain was thinking too fast and his heart pounding too fast for any chance of sleep. He had been shivering, whether out of being cold or from nerves or some bodily reaction to what had happened to him, he wasn't sure. Nicole was asleep. He thought. “Tyler?”

“Yeah?”

“What's wrong?”

“I'm fine.. just restless. And I know it's summer but the air coming through the window seems, uh, kind of cold.. Could I, if you don't--”

“Jesus, Tyler.” Nicole stretched her long legs out and captured Tyler's little body between them. “Tonight I made you my little foot toy and fucked your brains out, and here you are tripping over your own tongue just asking me to cuddle with you a bit. Just when I thought you couldn't get any cuter.” She sighed and pulled her legs, and Tyler, back into her. “Now be quiet and go to sleep, okay?”

He molded his body up against hers, drawing her heat to him. She reached her hand around the back of his head and pulled him close, his forehead just touching her chin. He could smell her hair. His brain shut down, his heart rate slowed, and Tyler soon fell asleep.