- Text Size +

I'm alive.. I think? Tyler groaned.

“Hi.” Nicole had brought in two chairs from the kitchen. She had her foot on one, painting her toenails. “I wasn't sure how long it would be before you woke up, so...” She wiggled her toes, hoping to get a reaction. But Tyler was staring at the ceiling, expression unreadable. “I hope you like red.” An awkward silence fell and Tyler showed no inclination to speak or even acknowledge her. Nicole sighed, “That - I shouldn't have done that. I knew you weren't in any real danger, but.. you must have been so scared. I'm so-...

“I don't think I imagined it. Maybe I did, I was so out of it..” Tyler was still looking up, and his tone sounded like he was just having a casual conversation - with himself. A heavy sigh. “I guess it doesn't matter either way. I just thought that if I was the one to say it.. but really, I couldn't have, could I? Always so scared.” He closed his eyes.

Nicole was confused. Does he.. have a concussion or something? He spoke again. “I love you. Too, if I.. didn't imagine it.” Tyler looked at Nicole. “Please don't say you're sorry. All of this has been..” He exhaled with a loud whhhhhhhh sound. “Pointless to even try to find a good enough word for.”

She smiled, in a very awkward way that made it obvious she was trying to hold back a much, much bigger smile. She didn't have to, and she probably knew it as well as he did but it was an odd personality quirk that he adored. It was the same hint of shyness as when she had asked him to come to her office after work, as when she asked him how she looked in his now oversized t-shirt. Tyler was certain it should have come off as disingenuous given the brutal side to her personality he had seen already. But it suited her perfectly.

“You didn't imagine it..” She said softly. “I didn't plan to say it. I guess it's fast, especially since.. well, I've never said it to anyone but my mom. And, uhh... General Fin. What? He was a fish. I was four. I swear it was platonic.” Mock disapproval from Tyler.

The short silence wasn't awkward this time. Tyler asked, “So.. am I officially a dwarf yet?”

“First of all, I believe the preferred term is 'little person'. And since you are my little man, I'm inclined to say yes. But considering you're still proportionate, I think if you were to use the - well, medical terminology or whatever – I think it would be midget? I was right, though.. mostly. I don't think you shrank any more this morning. Maybe some, since uhh.. I did kind of use my feet there at the end a little bit.”

Tyler nodded, and extended his arms outward, stretching. He immediately retracted them when he caught a whiff of himself. Christ on a cracker, that smells awful. “Uhh, Nicole. Could I use the shower, please?”

“Sure, it takes a while to heat up but towards the 'C' is actually the hot water.” Tyler got up and made for the adjoining bathroom. He wanted to ask Nicole to join him, but thought it might be presumptuous. She could have already showered while you were 'out', anyway.

Tyler turned the shower on and looked in the medicine cabinet mirror while waiting for the water to heat up. He could only see the top half of his face so he stood on his toes. With his boyish face and thin, blonde facial hair he probably looked quite young at his current height, he realized. Four feet tall, maybe? Definitely a midget.

He stepped into the shower and... nothing. He looked up at the water spraying over his head. Oh, you've got to be kidding me. Nicole was probably 5'11” or so, and the water was set at what was likely neck or upper breast level to her. The head was adjustable but looked like it may have been just out of reach for Tyler. He backed up towards the far end of the shower, but even there the water would barely reach his head. He moved back to the front. I bet if I really reach for it-- He was so determined that he didn't notice...

Nicole pulled open the shower door which had already fogged over. Tyler looked over and froze. “I just had to let my nails dry a little bi--...” Nicole cupped her hand over her mouth. Tyler was underneath the shower head, dry as a bone, his outstretched hand at least 5 or 6 inches from even touching it.

“I, uhh.. can't reach.” He said, obviously. He must have realized how absolutely pathetic he probably looked, because he pulled his hand down and looked away sheepishly.

“Ohmygod, Tyler. SO CUTE!” She slammed the door closed. All he heard after that was a series of unintelligible girlish giggles and squeals from the bedroom outside. After a moment they died down, and shortly after he vaguely saw Nicole's naked figure outside of the shower again. He heard a sharp exhale, the sound of someone attempting to regain their composure. Nicole opened the door. She said nothing, simply shook her head disbelievingly at him. She almost started another fit of laughter, but used every ounce of control she had to swallow it down. Tyler scratched the back of his head and looked away. She stepped in and easily tilted the head downward.

Nicole picked out a bar of soap, backed away and sat down with her thighs resting over her calves and the water showering down into her lap. She motioned Tyler forward. He came to her, surprised to find he was only a few inches taller. The water felt good at his back. After a moment, she turned him around and began to wash the top of his shoulders. She worked her way down, soaping an area before using her hands to gently clean and massage. It felt amazing. Tyler closed his eyes, more to focus on her touch than to shield the water. How many thousand other moments like this have been missing from my life? She soaped his backside, seemingly careful to not be intrusive. Once finished, she turned him around and continued with the front. He gasped a bit, and she arched an eyebrow as she ran her hand over his semi-erect member. She mouthed, “Bad boy,” to him but didn't provoke him further. She reached over for some shampoo. She poured a dollop onto her hand and Tyler was immediately struck with the scent of strawberry bubble gum. Any potential complaint was immediately forgotten as she rubbed the shampoo over his short hair and began massaging it into his scalp. She would rub it in from front to back with her fingertips, then lightly work her way back towards the front with just the slightest scratch of her nails. A small, content sound inadvertently rumbled from his throat and Nicole laughed softly. Seeing how he enjoyed it, she continued for an extra moment before moving him back under the water and rinsing.

Nicole grabbed a bottle of girly looking body wash and handed it to Tyler. For the first time, he noticed the very light freckles on the tops of her shoulders. She let him wash her shoulders and upper back before standing up. Tyler had a renewed opportunity to note the growing difference in height between them. Her navel was now at eye level to him. That realization may have been slightly disconcerting under other circumstances, but the view right now was too good for him to care much. He marveled at her curves, surprising given her lack of body fat. How her legs appeared so strong and full without looking overly muscular. Her breasts, not large, were now more than a handful as he delicately soaped them over. She let out an uncontrollable burst of laughter as he poked his soapy finger at her belly button. Ticklish, huh? Good to know..

Sensing Tyler's trepidation as he approached her sex, she put her palm over his hand. “Silly, shy boy.” She sighed a bit as she manipulated his hand to clean her womanhood. Perhaps a bit more thoroughly than necessary, but who was Tyler to judge these things? He cleaned down her legs, kneeling as he approached her feet. She lifted her left foot up onto her tip toes.

“Yes...” Tyler said, in response to nothing in particular.

“Yes, what?”

“You said you hoped I like red.. I just realized I didn't answer before. So, yes.”

“Mmm-hmm.. They had a long, hard day. So do a good job, Tyler.” He didn't need to be told twice. As he worked, he realized that even if he didn't know who they belonged to that he may have thought they were the perfect pair of feet. Maybe a size 9 or 10, her big toe was the longest and the rest of them descended in length in a completely proportionate manner. Her toes weren't plump or skinny, but he couldn't see any of the knuckle bones. The red she had painted them was dark and deep. It looked beautiful against her very light tan.

When he finished, she turned around to let him get the rest of her back and her backside. She looked over her shoulder at him as he got lower, and when he didn't hesitate at her ass she smiled a bit and looked ahead again. He took his cue from her and tried to clean her without being invasive. Sensing he was finished, she turned around and he looked all the way up. “Ummm...”

“It's okay, I don't wash my hair every time. Stays healthier that way.”

“Oh.”

Nicole sighed and put both hands on the back of his head, pulling him into her. He didn't resist and turned his head to the side, letting his face press into her warm stomach. After a moment he raised his arms and hugged himself to her. She traced around the outside of his ear and ran her fingers through his scalp. Their embrace lingered and they both enjoyed it quietly. After a few minutes, Nicole reached over and turned off the shower. She took a towel from the rack and dried Tyler off, rubbing it quickly and playfully around his head to dry his hair. She then wrapped it around herself. They looked at each other for a moment, and Tyler took her now much larger hand in both of his.

“Nicole.. I don't think I want to be alone like this.” He gestured at himself. The implied question was obvious.

“What? You can't possibly think that I was just going to.. to what, send you home by yourself?!” She looked a bit hurt. “You aren't going anywhere, mister. But that makes one of us for right now.” He looked at her, confused.

“Even my smallest clothes wouldn't fit you, and besides.. they're all pretty girly. And unless you ask me, I'm not going to be putting any girly clothes on you. Probably. Well. Unless I'm really, really bored.” Tyler turned white just a moment before he started to turn red, he opened his mouth to protest but Nicole kissed him, deeply, before he had the chance. When she broke away Tyler had the vacant, glazed over look on his face. She loved that look. “Relax, cutie pie.. I just wanted to see if I could still make you squirm. It's not my kind of thing, promise. So I'm going to run off to the boys' section at Target to find you something to wear, and you're going to find something to eat. You must be starving, so help yourself.” She snrked. “Aaaand in case there's anything you can't reach, there's a step stool in the garage.”

“Wow, you're so kind.” Tyler said venomously, but he couldn't keep himself from smiling.

“I'm sure I'll find something for us to do when I get back.”

I bet.